Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
So friends, hope that you guys are at the best of health and spirit. And yes, it's time for the next update.

Please enjoy:

Chapter 24: The Extra Marital Encounter

Poroma slowly after parking her car walked towards the elevator, blushing red in embarrassment. She was sure all this was meticulously planned by Rahul only to cause embarrassment to her. He is so much dominating, may be feeling sadistic at times! And it is this part of his character that really turned her on so much! He never looses a single chance to humiliate her, she sometimes thought that whole incident of Friday evening and the aftermath was actually carefully planned to humiliate both her and her husband, and that's exactly what turns her on so much!

When she reached the seventh floor she entered Rahul's apartment using the key he left with her. Sitting comfortably on the double sofa she pulled out her mobile from her purse and called Rahul.

"I'm just downstairs parking the car," said Rahul, "please get a glass of chilled beer for me and mixed fruit juice for yourself from the refrigerator, and make yourself comfortable Poroma!"

Poroma slowly walked up to the refrigerator, prepared the drinks and came back to sit on the sofa. As she took her first sip of the juice there was a click at the door declaring the arrival of the owner.

"Hi Poroma," Rahul greeted her, "you are so desperate for a nice fucking, you couldn't stop yourself from coming before time?"

"You bastard," Poroma said through her gritted teeth, "you purposefully didn't warn your society guards about my arrival, didn't you?"

"Why Poroma? What happened?" Rahul smirked with a fake concern, "you had any problems entering here?"

"Nothing much except that the guards have been ogling dirtily at my uncovered assets," Poroma promptly answered, "and you have been the cause of all these!"

"Don't worry about them Darling," Rahul said, "it's not like they will go around telling your wimp husband Poroma!"

"Rahul," Poroma scolded him, "I thought we have an agreement that you are supposed to speak respectfully about my husband!"

"Well I'm trying to be respectful to him at work," Rahul said, "but with you I simply get turned on by calling him those things, anyway let me change and I will be back after putting our lunch packets I brought in the microwave for warming!"

Rahul got in and by the time Poroma took a few more sips Rahul was back in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. He was looking irresistible, with two buttons open showing his chest and his erection was pricking out from his shorts already!

"So let's get to the point Poroma," Rahul said as he sat beside her, "we are together the first time after last Sunday when I dropped you home, how did it all go?"

Poroma opened her mouth to say something but Rahul stopped her, "hold on baby, I would like to be squeezing your lovely titties while you speak! Take down your pallu for me!"

With that Rahul himself pulled down her pallu and placed his hands over her bosoms, rubbing his torso against her flawless bare back while his beard stubble rubbing against her neck! 

As he was grabbing her boobies in both his hands Poroma gasped and moaned, "aah, ufff, Rahul, please don't do that!"

"How could I?" Rahul whispered seductively into her ear, "I need to know exactly what happened between you and your husband, and the truth will need to be squeezed out of the breasts of the lying cheating slut wife's mouth because otherwise it will not be coming out, because the truth have fallen in love with these two lovely boobs!"

Poroma looked towards him nervously, she groans as Rahul stopped squeezing them but still holding them, "mmm, ufff, okay Rahul! I am telling you, I think I have been successful in getting Ranjeet to come around to the idea! I will be able to offer myself to you but we both will have to be completely discreet!

No, and I mean no one should be able to know! Aah, aah, and one more thing, no more ass for you! It will be completely reserved for my dear husband!"

"What the fuck?" Rahul whispered into her ear tickling her neck with his stubble as he was untying the knots of her backless blouse, "are you out of your mind Poroma? Have you forgotten the two days we enjoyed in Mandarmoni resort? Have you forgotten about what we have been doing there?"

With the next manouvre Rahul managed to remove her blouse completely out of her shoulders, and her boobs are completely bare! Before she could stop him she felt him squeezing her titties as his face is buried inside her warm cleavage!

She moaned, "oh Rahul, please, whatever happened there we will need to come out of it! What happened just happened but now I promised my husband that from now on my ass will be exclusively for him! You can fuck my pussy with condom, get blowjobs from me but that will be it!"

"And you truly believe you will be satisfied with that," Rahul squeezed her firm boobs more roughly while his mouth was enjoying the smooth and succulent sponginess of her opulent valley between her mountains, "well I don't think so, you would not enjoy sex with him after your experience with me! Have you promised him anything more?"

"Aah aah aah," Poroma was moaning uncontrollably with the strong masculine hands mauling the milk bags of the ripe woman eagerly surrendering to the pleasure, "just that we will always use condoms during vaginal sex and we will never indulge into anything when he is in station! You as my bill will still be always entitled to deep throated blowjobs completed with swallowing and cleaning up!"

"That I appreciate of course," Rahul whispered, "but don't you think you deserve some punishments for promising your husband these concessions without my permission?" 

Rahul's nails were not trimmed and after telling the words his hands ran all over her mounds of flesh as his sharp nails were scratching over the skin leaving painful raw scratches, and his mouth crashed into her undulating boobs taking an erect nipple in his mouth!

"Mmmph," Poroma moans as Rahul was suckling one of her juicy nipples and she was oozing out milk, "no, I don't think so, not at all but please keep sucking me, don't stop please,! Oh my God!"

Rahul suddenly bit her juicy gbang like nipple hard using his sharp teeth squeezing the other boob hard scratching the soft flesh with his nails and Poroma moaned in ecstasy, "ufff oh yes Rahul, bite my nipples harder, destroy my big titties!"

Rahul continued biting and feasting on her lovely boobies mercilessly scratching the soft flesh of her boobs mercilessly as Poroma moaned loudly squealing in pain, "oh yes Rahul, use your sharp teeth and nails on my soft breasts as much as you want, mark them! They are yours today and tomorrow for doing whatever you want! Aah, you are so strong, you press them so hard! Ohh, I enjoy your rough treatment so much!"

She pulled down his shorts and exposed his cock and balls, Rahul slapped her boobs vigorously as she squeals in pain, as she was jerking his dangling cock! She continues to pleasure his cock looking hungrily at the precum oozing out of the tip! Rahul slapped and groped her tits savagely while Poroma is affectionately pampering his cock with a flushed face! 

She licks her lips as Rahul grabbing her hair pushed her face down, "come on bitch, suck my cock like a lollipop!"

Poroma goes down on her knees sucking and licking his cockhead as her head bobs up and down as she produces drooling sounds her hands caress his balls!

Rahul groans, "oh you improved your cocksucking skills so nice slut! Uff, will you do it today my love!"

"Of course Rahul, why not?" Poroma asked lustfully in a husky voice, "I love your cock so much!"

She buries her mouth into his crotch and starts sucking his cock vigorously drooling all over as her hands caress his hairy balls!

"Oh fucking cocksucking bitch," Rahul grunts in pleasure, "your cocksucking skills are just out of the world!"

Poroma took his entire length into her mouth, the head deep into her throat as she gargled her saliva around the rock hard cock! Gagging she brings the cock all the way again out and gently starts licking the pulsating head as saliva rolled down the corner of her lips! 

The cock started throbbing and Rahul moaned, "please don't stop Poroma I am getting close, please!"

Poroma immediately stops licking but with a slutty smile continued jerking and pumping the cock glistening with her saliva, "first promise to return me the video after we do this for three months and there will be no pressure for my ass, and always condom except the blowjobs!" 

"Okay okay Poroma, sure my love!" Rahul whispered impatiently but by then the throbbing stops abruptly and a frustrated moan escaped.

"Don't worry, you will be cumming in my mouth and I will be swallowing," Poroma giggled, "but don't you want to fuck my lovely tits before?" Poroma asked swaying her boobs right in front of his face holding them in her hands, "imagine your huge cock between my creamy boobies!"

Rahul hesitantly nods his head affirmatively as Poroma showered multiple kisses on his balls, ignoring him Poroma places his cock between her massive boobs rubbing them on it and his cock started throbbing again!

Rahul bursts into pleasurable grunts, "oh what a fine first class cockslut you are Poroma, please don't stop, please!"

Poroma giggled looking towards Rahul's face, "first promise there will be no more tricks, and you will not make any copies of the video!"

"I have already promised you Poroma, nothing will happen without our mutual consent, the video is in possession of safe hands and would be handed over to you in due time if you follow the conditions!" 

Rahul groans impatiently, "shit stop stop, you are going to make me shoot my load!"

Poroma giggling continued to rub her soft fleshy melons around the rod, Rahul pulled her up aggressively holding her long hair!

"Ufff you are so strong," Poroma gasped in pain, "do you want to suck my pussy, please Rahul, I need it now!"

Rahul bent her over the large dining table spreading her ass globes wide and exposing her drenched pussy, "fucking unbelievable, your pussy is completely drenched! You are so much aroused Poroma!"

Poroma pouts wiggling her bubble butts provocatively, "please Rahul, I need you to eat me! Then I will surely return you the favour, I am addicted to your huge cock, promise you won't have to waste your valuable cum in the condom!"

Rahul turned mad with lust and started sucking her pussy lips, licking her pussy juices as she screamed, "oh fuck Rahul, your mouth feels so good down there!"

Rahul pushing his hands under her groped her boobs and pinched her nipples as he pushed his tongue again into her hole!

"Aaah," she moaned softly as she felt his tongue enter her pussy feeling an impending orgasm build up.
She was pushing her pussy against his mouth in anticipation.

"Spread your legs wider cheating slut so I can effectively lick your cheating pussy," Rahul said as he was licking the walls of her pussy before hitting her G-spot with his tongue.

Poroma feels guilty at the humiliation but also immensely aroused, her own husband's bully boss plundering her modesty, as Rahul feels up her wide buttocks after groping her tits and pinching her  nipples! He tickles the skin of her plump and delicious bums causing goosebumps to appear over the flushed globes as she shuddered! Rahul pushed a finger into her asshole while squeezing her bubble butts sucking her weeping vagina loudly making slurping sounds! Poroma's whole body was aching and eyes glazing as Rahul was suckling her engorged pussy! Poroma slowly progress to a big orgasm and Rahul feels the violent contractions of Poroma's pussy against his probing mouth! Her booties shake wildly as she shuddered in forbidden lust! She was cumming hard releasing so much juices, her eyes rolled upwards! Rahul decided this is the time, he moved his mouth away and placed the tip of his erection at her slit!

Immediately Poroma comes to her senses, suddenly she pulled her heels backwards and kicks Rahul's balls hard!

"Oooh," Rahul screamed out in severe pain and lands on the floor on his back writhing in the pain as Poroma stands up from her position.

"Sorry dear, that one is out of bounds without a condom!" Poroma said coolly recomposing herself.

"You had to do that, didn't you?" Rahul asked in pain.

"Sorry for causing the pain Rahul," Poroma smiled sweetly, "but it was your fault, anyway you know I can make the pain go away! Just let me check!"

Poroma knelt down beside him caressing his organs, there was no external injury and with the caressing of Poroma's soft hands the pain was soon improving and his cock was already raising it's ugly head again! Poroma smiled naughtily and lowered herself taking the balls one by one in her mouth sucking gently, then took the cock into her mouth.

"But why Poroma?" Rahul asked her.

"I don't trust you," Poroma took her mouth out to answer, "and I am not risking the life of my family!"

"Why don't you just leave them behind and move in with me?" Rahul asked.

"You know that is not possible Rahul," Poroma said in a calm voice, "I love my husband and children, and I will never risk losing them!"

Poroma resumed sucking his cock, taking him deep down inside her throat, the warmth of her mouth soon soothed all the pain and Rahul was soon moving towards his heaven of ecstasy! Poroma was doing the job so lovingly she was clearly enjoying, she slowly withdrew her mouth from the huge organ, then carefully licked all around the head, then she ran her warm tongue along the frenulum right down to the hairy balls where she just recently kicked him hard! Next moment she was taking each of the balls into her mouth sucking them while she was stroking the hard shaft of his erection!

"My God!" Rahul exclaimed, "what a slut you are Darling! But why so much stress on the condom? I 
promise you I am clean and I have not been fucking anyone else since our seaside vacation!"

Poroma stopped abruptly surprising Rahul, "I'm not so naive as to believe you lover, well if you think you can manipulate me it's you that is going to get hurt again! And if you think you can force me, go to hell and do whatever you can with the video! I'm tired of your blackmailing!"

"Relax Poroma please," Rahul tried to pacify her, "I'm just making a suggestion for you to think about, nobody can force you. You know yourself dear!"

Poroma seemed to be pacified as she resumed her blowjob with renewed vigour and this time she took him deep into her throat again! Grabbing the huge cock at the base she first guided his inflamed cock from her lips to deep into her throat literally devouring his cock, deepthroating all of it! The cock was huge and she was handling it like she had been sucking it all her life! The next 15 minutes she had his cock deep in her throat, tongueing his shaft up and down, licking and cradling his balls! 

Rahul in turn was  caressing her face holding her hair to keep her mouth in position constantly encouraging her, "oh Poroma babe, how great a cocksucker you are, how hot you look!"

By 15 minutes he was close and warned her, "I'm going to cum baby!"

Poroma continued unabated as he warned her agaiin, she gripped his asscheeks impaling her throat on his cock as he announced his eruption in a series of animalistic groans filling her throatwith his seed!

Rahul enjoyed the feel in stunned silence as she took his load in her mouth and swallowed every last drop!

She took her mouth off and started cleaning up the shaft with her tongue as she looked up at him.
[+] 8 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM