Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
anu : (laughingly) how is it amala..?? 

amala : omg! it's too much hair sister, i think my hair will never grow like that.. nothing is visibe inbetween your legs, your hair is covering everything sister.. 

nitya : haha amala, yeah i have excess hair growth harmone and i like to grow hair there lol, yes nothing is visible inbetween my legs but if you have patience you can find a path from that hair to see whatever you like..... and am tired standing let me sit on that sofa... 

amala got excited hearing nitya sister, and she is ready to explore in that hair... nitya is walking near sofa to sit followed by amala and anu, nitya's ass is jiggling while walking a

nu gestured amala to watch nitya's ass but amala is already watching it.. anu came closer to nitya while walking and 

she fastly grabbed both of nitya'asscheeks and aparted it to view nitya's ASSHOLE.. nitya is walking so there is not much time to view the asshole it's just for 2-3 seconds she aparted nitya's buttcheeks... 

nitya : ouch!! lookslike you are on more heat than amala haha.. 

anu : amala, did you watched it..how is it???

amala : NO!!!! sister eww!! i didn't wacthed i closed my eyes while you are aparting. chi..!! that's asshole sister why would i want to watch it, it will be disgusting sister.. please don't do that again sister... 

anu and nitya got a bit angry hearing amala.. nitya looked at anu and gestured let's take control of that bitch with a bit of anger, but anu gestured wait, we will take control soon... 

[Image: Actress-Nithya-Menon-Nude-Fucking-Ass-Pu...tos-15.jpg]

anu : what!!, i did it only for you to watch so that you will get more aroused amala.. but you did't liked it. ok no problem if you don't like it just leave it. i won't do it again. 

amala : thank you sister. nitya sat on sofa with her legs attached closer so that her pussy is not visible.. anu made amala to sit on her knees near the sofa so that she can a clear view of nitya's pussy.. 

anu : amala, now you open it up babe.. 

amala slowly placed her hands on nitya's thighs and very slowly she opened nitya's legs.. nitya's bushy pussy hair is covering all her pussy nothing is visible there except hair.. 

anu too next to amala and she guided her to open it up.. amala slowly with trembling hand touched pussy hair of nitya for the first time, she slowly slided her hand bit downward in that bush and noticed hair in that part is so wet.. and she looked at anu.. 

amala : hair here is wet sister.. 

anu : then you have found the treasure pot, go on split the hair and make a way through it.. nitya giggled hearing anu's encouragement. amala slowly started to split the hair.. it is getting more and more wet while she is splitting it.. while splitting it amala saw a bit of nitya's skin in that hair and she realized she is getting near to treasure, 

while amala is busy... nitya is staring at amala and anu is staring at nitya's pussy. amala splitted the hair apart now amala can see the pussy lips of nitya, 

she had a very thick pussy lips which are slightly dusky in colour, amala is staring at thick pussy lips of nitya for which she had done a hard work to see, 

nitya's pussy lips are shiny with the pussy juices, her juices made all the pussy lips and her hair so wet, amala hand is fully covered with nitya's pussy juices, but still amala's hands are holding the pussy hair on each side of the pussy firmly to see nitya's pussy... 

amala : my hands are totally wet sister, looks like nitya sister had already released pussyjuices and had an big juicy orgasm sister.
 i wonder how she released this much amount of pussy juices, her pussy hair is totally wet. 

nitya : haha amala, but i didn't had an orgasm yet and not yet released my pussy juices it's only the precumm that made my pussy and hair wet lol..!! 

amala : (with surprized shock) what! you didn't cumm yet?? it's the precumm!! omg! then i guess you will release jug full of cumm while you are on orgasm climax sister lol..

all the three is laughing for it...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 23-05-2019, 06:38 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM