Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
nitya : why don't you remove your top and show your boobies to us amala.. 

amala : as you wish sisters.... amala lifted her tee-shirt up and removed it completely.

amala's boobs are naked now.  amala's boob are lot smaller than anu's and nitya's boobs.. 

[Image: a-HR0c-Dov-L9-Jvb-Gx5d9-v-ZHgub3-Jn-L3dw...5qc-Gc.jpg]

they are bit dark in colour and nipples and areola region are completely dark and small in size. boobs are poked bit upwards looks like they are not used by anyone...

anu and nitya are examining the boobs. there is no excitement in their faces. 

amala understood that they don't like herboobs very much maybe due too it's small size or dark colour..

amala pushing her breasts outwards to appear them bigger... nitya and anu giggled seeing amala's situation... 

anu : (with laugh.. ) there is no need to push them out amala.. we already know they are small. but we except your nipples are atleast half inch out but they have not even popped out from areola lol.. 

amala : sorry for disappointing you sisters. i know from your faces that my boobs are not very attracting.. 

nitya and anu approached amala, anu is on frontside and nitya is on backside of amala. 

anu lifted amala's hands upwards amala's armpits are in a good view to anu.. her armpits are bit dark. with small hair.. lookslike amala has shaved them couple of days ago... 

nitya : no need of sorry amala...we agree that your boobs are not very attractive as ours... but i guess there are other parts of your body that are more attractive.... 

saying that nitya slapped amala's butts hardly. amala murmured ouchhh...! 

we will make your boobs and all holes bigger in coming days.....(with cunning smile) 

don't you want them bigger...???
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 23-05-2019, 05:06 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM