Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Jaya couldn’t control and laughed out loud…… Mani saw her with a surprised look…. He also started laughing….. Jaya got up from the bed and stood in front of Mani….. She truly looked like a goddess……

Jaya pushed Mani on the bed and climbed over him…… You made me wet and now making a cute face….. Look somebody is ready already…… she said and stared at his dick…….

Mani could not register what Jaya said…. He was not able to understand what Jaya intended to say….. Weather she wanted him to fuck her or leave her…..

Tooooo bad you are…. First you teased me…. And now you are sitting without doing anything……

Jaya picked up Mani’s hands and wrapped it around her waist…… Go on…. Do what you want….

A big smile appeared on Mani’s face…… Yes miss…. I am bad…. Toooo bad……

Jaya: Then do what you want…… Bad boy

As soon as Mani heard that…. He went out of control…… Mani got up from the bed and caught Jaya’s waist tightly and lifted Jaya in his arms…..

Jaya: Hey…. Maani…. What are you doing…… New style again?

Mani: You want to try?

Jaya: No Not now please…… lets first freshen up and then we have full afternoon to do whatever you want……

Mani: Ok…. Then let me quickly finish then…… He said and made Jaya lie on the bed…..

Jaya: Naughty boy….. Do what you want…..

Instantly he dived and started sucking her pussy……

Ohhhhh…… Maaaaniiiiiii….. I love you it when you do that…… lick it darling……

Mani was enjoying Jaya’s moans and continued to lick Jaya’s Pussy… He even inserted 1 finger deep inside her pussy…..

Mani increased his speed….. And like always….. just before she could have an orgasm…. Mani stopped licking……

He coolly raised his head and started Jaya….. Jaya had tightly closed her eyes enjoying the teasing….. She moved her hips as if asking Mani to continue …..

After a couple of seconds…. Jaya opened her eyes….. Again…… Jaya said and made a cute face…..

Jaya’s pussy was fully wet….. And ready to be ravaged……

Mani: he did not say anything….. He coolly got up and positioned his dick on Jaya’s Pussy…..

Jaya: are you not going to put it in…… You said you will not tease me….. You are my darling no…… don’t tease me…..

Mani whispered in her ears……Yesss….! My darling miss…..….. I will put it in…… I know you want it Miss……

Jaya: Oh my darling….. Ok Darling….. I want it….. Plessssss don’t make me wait…..

Mani continued to rub his dick on her pussy……

Ohhhhh….. Maaani….. Push it in darling…… ahaahaaa…… I love you so much Maaaaaaani…… ahahaaaa…….

Mani: Are you still angry with me ……

Jaya was startled with the question...... Jaya rolled her eyes down and said yes……. she was all naked….. Her pussy dripping…… Mani was on the edge of pushing his dick all the way inside Jaya’s pussy…..

Her topless body shined in sunlight which was partially entering the room….. Along with the lights in the room which none had bothered to switch off last night……

Mani: Please miss….. Please don’t be angry with me….. I will never say anything again……

Jaya turned her head aside and said….. Ok I will not be angry with you…..

Mani was overjoyed….. Thank you miss…. Thank you so much…. He said and lied on top Jaya…… and hugged her tightly….

Jaya also hugged him tightly and whispered something in Mani’s ears…….

Mani got up with a jerk and really Miss….. Really….. Mani could not believe….. What he just heard….

Hmmmm….. Really darling…… Jaya closed her eyes and said……

Mani: I can’t believe you just said that…… I love you miss…. I love you so much…..

Jaya: But…. But only after we come back….. Now stop teasing me and fuck me now….. Else forget about it…..

Mani pushed his entire dick in one go……. All the way deep inside Jaya’s pussy….. and started pumping…….

Ssssss…….. Ahhhhhh….. Maaaaani….. Slow darling…. I am not running away anywhere…… ahaahhaa……

Soosrrrry misss……. Sorrrrryyyy…… I will do slowly…..

Mani slowed down and started giving light strokes……

ahhmmmm..... Ahhhhhhhmmmm...... Uuuffffff..... ahhmmmm Maaaaaaaani youuuuuu arrrrrre soooooo gooodddd....

After pumping her pussy for a few mins….. Jaya was nearing her long due orgasm…..

Ahhhaha…… Maaani…. Don’t stop pleassssse….. ohhhhh maniiiii........ Hmmmmm..... Ahhhh.......... Mmmmm

Mani pulled out his dick slightly and pushed it again…… Jaya

Ummmmm….. Maaaaaani….. What was that……

Mani did it again….. Jaya moaned even harder this time….. And had a hard orgasm…..

Ahhhaaa…… Maaaniiiii…… Hahahaaaa…….

Mani also cummmed inside Jaya's pussy....... pulled out his dick from Jaya’s pussy….. Jaya slowly opened her eyes…. Mani stood there breathing heavily…… Sweat drops were trickling down his bare chest…..

Did you like it miss…… Mani asked…….. Of course he was sure…. Jaya liked every bit of whatever Mani did……

Jaya: Yes Mani…. I liked it…. What was that…. New style again…..?

Mani: Ummm….. Actually miss….. I tried something different….. I am happy that you liked it……

Jaya looked at Mani ….. What am I…. Experiment platform….. She said with an angry face?
Mani: No Miss….. Not like that….. He said and lied down beside her and tried to kiss her lips…..

Jaya moved his face with her hands…. Not now…. First let’s freshen up then you can kiss me…..

Mani: Oh…. so you are not angry with me miss…..

Jaya: I am….. But you are so sweet…. I can’t angry with you…… Come on…. Let’s get up and get ready….

I love you miss…… I love you my darling teacher….. Mani said and hugged Jaya

I also love you my new young lover….. Jaya said and hugged Mani tightly……

Mani: New Young lover…. Nice name….. I love that…..

Both laid still in the bed…… still hugging each other….. Both were Mani was caressing Jaya still erect nipples….. Miss…. Can I ask you something……

Jaya: Hmmmm……. What?

Mani: Did you really say what I heard?

Jaya: Yes darling…. I really said what you heard…… But after we come back…. Not now…. So don’t get any bright ideas…… Get up…. Let’s get ready…..

Mani got up and extended his hand…. Jaya gave her hand in Mani’s hand and Mani helped Jaya get up from the bed…..

Both stood next to each other….. Jaya was feeling very weird…… She was standing naked beside Mani….. She shyly smiled at herself…… She loved this new transformation……

Both walked inside the bathroom together……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this part of the story….. More in the Next Episode

How will Jaya handle Revelation of her affair with Rahul ……?

How will Jaya explain to Mani about her relation (In fact, Sexual Relation) with Rahul Sir……?

What did Jaya tell Mani in his ears…..?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed into a Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
[+] 9 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM