Misc. Erotica From the diaries of Mastram
Though Aatmaram tries to turn a blind eye to her sonsy Memsaab,but her curvaceous flesh never fails to stimulate his sensualisation. Every morning, waiting for her Memsaab to come outside of her bedroom,Aatmaram desires to enter inside pretendedly. Sometimes Aanchal leaves the door ajar before going to bed at night. Such occasions make Aatmaram more restless.
Aatmaram recalls the very first day, meeting with her Memsaab in the morning hours-
Àanchal had left her bedroom door ajar last night before going to bed. Aatmaram mustered some courage to reach near her bedroom and knocked it twice gently. There was no answer from inside. Aatmaram hesitated to enter inside.
“May be Memsaab is sleeping or what if she is sleeping naked or maybe she is changing her clothes or anything like this”-he thought.
He knocked it again a little louder. Suddenly a sweet voice came from inside.
“Yes, who is there”
Aatmaram –“ Memsaab! Your bag! Baga has sent me to give it to you”
Aanchal –“Ok, wait a minute”
A few moments later, Aanchal opened the door fully. Aatmaram stunned by the sight in front of him. He found her Memsaab in a loosely dbangd cream colored full length single piece satin sleeveless nighty. Heaviness of her huge tits is such that it was causing her robe like hanging from it quite seductively. The thinner fabric of her robe was also making contours of her bust crystal clear. Straps of her robe was so tiny that it made her milky shoulders almost bare and strapless. Her sleepy eyes and scattered hair were showing clearly that she was in deep slumber when Aatmaram knocked at the door. Aatmaram line of eyesight was passing through the middle of her twin globes when he looked into her eyes owing to his short and very awkward height with respect to her Memsaab, making him almost unable ' not to look at her boobs while talking '.
Aanchal-“Okay, put it on that table” 
Aanchal yawned and twisted both of her bare arms upwards to tie her hair casually before turning back to her bed. Aatmaram took his eyes off her undulating firm mammaries and moved towards that table opposite to her bed. Some moments later, Aatmaram again stole a glance at her Memsaab’s rear portion, though for a couple of moments only. Aanchal had made her hair bony. Before meeting up with the laces of her sexy satin robe deep down at her back, her almost invisible tiny straps baring her alluring upper back, nearly 30% of the whole. The cloth material of her robe accumulated at the slope of her huge buttocks made her derriere more tempting to watch, which was also giving the impression of her wider ass crack as the cloth stuck into her ass crack and how could Aatmaram ignore to witness the sideways jiggling of both of her boobs, even from her back and how could a 14 year old lad resist his temptation to ogle at her bombshell Memsaab, almost double of his age.
Aanchal sat on her bed, looked at Aatmaram and said-“ Thank you for bringing my bag...... I just forgot....... What’s your name”
Aatmaram – “No issues Memsaab. My name is Aatmaram but you can call me Chhotu”
Aanchal – “Hey, why are you calling me Memsaab Chhotu, I am your uncle’s Memsaab, not yours”
Aatmaram –“My uncle!”
Aanchal – “Sorry, I mean......how is Baga related to you”
Aatmaram –“No Memsaab, he is not related to me. Actually, I am one of the servants here”
Aanchal asked surprisingly-“how old are you”
Aatmaram – “I am 10 years old, Memsaab”
He lied to her.
Aanchal –“ Only 10 years old! Then, why don’t you go to school. Why here. Ok...... Let me speak with the Headmaster”
Aatmaram tensed- “ No Memsaab, Don’t do this to me”
Aanchal –“Are Chhotu, it’s not the age to work”
Aatmaram –“No Memsaab, please...I can’t”
Aanchal –“But why, tell me”
Aatmaram sat down on the floor and started crying.
Aatmaram –“ Two months ago, My Babuji died in an accident. My mother is handicapped. I am her only son. My mother is dependent on me. Tell me Memsaab, how will she survive if........”
Aanchal got emotional too hearing this. With teary eyes, she got up from her bed,came to him,got down on her knees and rubbed her palm over his both cheeks and wiped his tears with her thumbs and consoled him-“Are Baccha! Don’t cry.........Rote nahi beta”
Her both juicy boobs just few centimetres away from his face.
Aatmaram –“ I have no one in this world except my mother “
Aanchal-“Hey! Why do you talk like this? Who said this to you? Don’t you feel lonely. I am here na.......I am like your mother’s sister.....You can call me Mausi....Mera Baccha! Tell me whatever you want”
Aanchal adored him.
Aatmaram –“ Memsaab, Please don’t fire me”
Aanchal –“ Are baba! Nobody is going to fire you.....happy now!....and stop calling me Memsaab.....Call me ‘Mausi’”
Aatmaram – “ You are very nice Memsaab.....Err...I mean...Mausi”
Aanchal laughed and embraced him.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 01-05-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: The diary of Suresh- weekly - by Sitman - 01-05-2022, 08:00 PM
RE: The diary of Suresh- weekly - by srinivasulu - 01-05-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: The diary of Suresh- weekly - by Sitman - 08-06-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 08-05-2022, 03:22 PM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 08-06-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Saikarthik - 09-05-2022, 09:19 AM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 08-06-2022, 11:53 AM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 21-05-2022, 03:37 PM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 21-05-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: From the diaries of Mastram - by Sitman - 21-05-2022, 05:40 PM