Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
nitya : from now on, no more wasting time. who has big boobs and small boobs in here?? answer only if you know it correct ,wrong answer can cost you our friendship. you can measure it with your hands.(winking at amala) 

amala : (already started to have feelings towards anushka) are you sure sis?? 

nitya : yes i am. no more delays !! i asked big and small among 3 of us ASAP!!. 

[Image: 9c43a66296cf3849f6f53fdd531e15c8.jpg]

amala goes near anushka and seeing in her eyes anushka signals her too proceed with her eyes, amala slowly with trembling hands grabs both of anushka's boobs, she felt the unknown lusty feeling and her blood pressure increased exponentially amala closed her eyes holding the boobs in same position, 

she wants to press the boobs for once but she controls her feelings, and holds them in same position, anushka wearing only smoot pettycoat inside not the bra so amala can feel anu's boobs more thoroughly, amala is feeling more hornier as the time runs. amala can't stop herself from pressing those breasts of anushka. and tries to press the boobs then, suddenly 

nitya: (with grin on her face), i guess that is enough for measuring the size. 

amala all of a sudden removed hands from anu's boobs and stepped backwards 3 of them started laughing. 

nitya : don't be shy, amala, there are no one here only we three here we can do whatever we want no one knows and it's all for fun. how old are you?? 

amala : everything feels new and wonderful to me sister. i am 20 years old. 

anushka : 20 is already very late age to feel new erotic things amala, i stared to do these erotic and kinky things from 14 year old lol, now i will step into 23 year girl next month. whatever let's proceed. 

[Image: 214307ebbd63a9505010654845c0c68e.jpg]

next amala comes to nitya and with same trembling hands grabs nitya's boobs, and she says to herself "these are not boobs these are like coconuts",but she don't want to remove hands untill one of them says to remove them, then 

anushka : perhaps you need to chech her boobs by pressing them because nitya is wearing bra so you might answer wrong in this round. We don't want you to loose. amala makes eye contact with nitya , nitya signals to proceed, amala gently squeezes the boobs of nitya and forgets herslef and starts breathing heavily and getting more hornier. 
then nitya breaks the silence and feelings of amala.

Nitya : it's time for answers!! 

amala : (stepping backwards) nitya sis has very big boobs. and i have small boobs. 

nitya : (blushing!!) i know my boobs can win any prize. 

anushka : am ok with the answer of big boobs. but small boobs!! i want to make sure that you answered correct.

nitya : i want to check small boobs too....

[Image: 1433564785-amala-paul-working-out-gym.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 23-05-2019, 02:18 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM