Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Jen ...," he said lustfully, pulling her closer to him and fumbling under her dress. He dragged her into their bedroom.

Mike threw Jen onto the bed and pushed up her dress. Like the other day he parted and moved up her legs. Her thong was soaking and her thighs damp. He pulled her thong to the side and went down on her.

He made her cum. Like before, Jen kissed his face to clean him. Then they made love. Mike came after just a few strokes inside her used pussy.

After they lay on their sides and looked at each other. Mike looked troubled.

"Talk to me Mike," she urged. "Tell me what you're thinking. What's wrong." She knew of course, but they needed to talk about it.

Mike was quiet for long moments. Then he said "I didn't do my job. Ricky did his. It's hard to live with that."

"Mike -," Jen began but he cut her off.

He said "And now we're moving and no matter what you say, it feels like you're running away. From Ricky. And you're only staying with me because you feel obligated. Because I'm your emotional rock. And Anna's father."

"God Mike ...," Jen lamented, wincing from his words. "You're my hero," she said. "Not Ricky. You."

But Mike didn't feel that way. He didn't believe her. And Jen saw it in his face. She said, "Remember I told you, in high school, I got obsessed with chocolate? It started at Halloween one year. I couldn't get enough. I loved it."

Mike frowned at the non-sequitur. "You still love chocolate," he reminded her.

"I know, that's part what I'm saying," Jen said.

"Okay," Mike said, not sure where she was going with this.

"I was afraid of getting fat," Jen said continuing. "So I got all the chocolate in the house. My candy, our Halloween leftovers, Emma's ... and I took them over to Sophie's. Then you know what happened?"

"What?"

"After a while I forgot about it," Jen said. "I mean, when I went to Sophie's I'd eat some, and I loved it just as much. But when it wasn't around I didn't care."

"This is about Ricky," Mike said.

"It is Ricky," Jen said. "When he's around I can't get enough. When he's not I don't care. See?"

Mike shook his head, unconvinced. People were way more complicated than chocolate. And anyway, how did this help?

"Mike, think about it," Jen said pleadingly. "All those years after LA ... did I ever talk about Ricky? Hardly ever. And mostly when I did it was when you brought him up."

"But if he shows up you'll get obsessed with him again," Mike said.

"I don't know, maybe," Jen admitted with a shrug. "It's just chemicals, pheromones or something. People are like that sometimes. They have an attraction. But that's not love. It's not Mike. It's chocolate. That's all it is."

"This makes no sense," Mike said with a skeptical shake of his head.

"I guess maybe I am running away from Ricky," Jen admitted. "But you'll see I'll stop thinking about him, and it won't take long. Because he doesn't really matter. But when I went to LA, I never stopped thinking about you. When you left me after Frankie, I never stopped thinking about you. Because you're not chocolate Mike. You matter. And you're the only one."

Next - Epilogue (4 of 7): Jasmine

Epilogue (4 of 7): Jasmine

Jasmine liked to take long walks. It hadn't always been that way. But lately. Since Deidre died. Walking helped Jasmine to forget.

The election was coming up. She didn't care. Leo was confident she was going to win, with all the public sympathy and support after the Ballroom Battle. But Jasmine didn't care.

Deidre was gone and she was alone. It was hard living life alone. Especially when a big part of your life had to be secret. Because New York would never elect a lesbian as Senator. Not if you eventually wanted to be President.

And now Jasmine had lost her best friend. Her confidant. Her lover. She was alone.

Lately Jasmine found it hard to get up in the morning. Hard to do things. She had to talk to herself, the way Deidre used to do. Get up Jas. Take a shower Jas. Go to the office Jas.

It was getting chilly in New York, especially the evenings. Jasmine found herself in front of a coffee bar. "Get a coffee Jas," she told herself, shivering in her lightweight blouse.

"An expresso please," Jasmine said to the girl behind the counter.

The girl looked at Jasmine and tilted her head. "You look like you need something stronger than coffee," she said, an intrigued smile on her face.

"Well ..."

"Here," the girl said, fussing behind the counter. She put a tumbler and plate in front of Jasmine. "Try this. It's our Paps and Beignets."

"Ah ...," Jasmine sputtered, looking at the girl's offerings.

"Don't tell me you're a virgin," the girl teased, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"What?" Jasmine said not understanding.

"A bourbon and cupcakes virgin," the girl explained.

"I ah ...," Jasmine sputtered.

"You're Jasmine right?" the girl said. "The ESPN chick. Can I call you Jas?"

"I'm running for the Senate."

"I know, I'm just teasing Jas. Don't worry, I'm voting for you. I mean, like, I'm really going to vote Republican this time. I mean, hello?!!" the girl said with a bubbly laugh. She looked Jasmine up and down. "Wow, you're taller in person. Are you wearing heels? And sexier too. I think my tits are bigger than yours though. Don't get me wrong, yours are awesome. They're real, right? Mine are too."

Jasmine gawked at the girl. For the first time she looked at her. She was a little older and was beautiful with long dark hair. She had the dark complexion of an Italian (which she was). But she had the trace of a charming southern accent. She had an alluring, curvy hourglass body.

"Who are you, exactly?" Jasmine asked with not a little exasperation.

"I'm Juliet," Juliet said, a big bubbly smile on her beautiful face. "This is my place." She pushed over the tumbler of Pappy Van Winkle (it had one big ice cube). "Here sweetie I think you need this. It's really good. Drink Jas."

Next up - Epilogue (5 of 7): Frank

Epilogue (5 of 7): Frank

"So, you're moving," Frank said tersely.

"Yes," Jen said. They were in his Central Park penthouse. She was holding a small box. She handed it to him.

Holding the box, Frank raised a questioning eyebrow at her. "The jewelry you gave me," she told him. "And the panties. I'll send the dresses and other things over." She hesitantly added, "I'd like to keep the Jenny perfume, if that's okay."

Frank nodded. They lapsed into an awkward silence.

Trying to ease the tension in the room, Jen grinned and said "I guess I'll never find out the story behind the panties."

"No you won't," Frank told her. His voice was cold but there was emotion there too.

Jen gave him a weak smile. She squeezed his hand and said, "I want to thank you Frank. For what you did in the ballroom. Protecting Anna. That was really brave."

Frank frowned and looked down. "I regret her injuries," he said sadly.

Jen nodded and looked down too. Again they lapsed into silence.

"I have business interests in the Canary Islands," Frank finally said. "Perhaps I can visit ... to check on your daughter's recuperation."

Jen hesitated, then said "That would be really nice. I'd like that Frank."

Next Up - Epilogue (6 of 7): Allie

Epilogue (6 of 7): Allie

"Hey," Jen said in a soft voice.

"Hey," Allie said sliding into the chair across from Jen. They lapsed into an awkward silence. The waiter arrived. Allie ordered a white wine. Jen ordered water.

Allie gave Jen a questioning look. Jen whispered "I'm pregnant."

"Oh," Allie said shocked. "A lot has happened."

"Yeah, a lot," Jen said, looking down at her feet. "We're moving."

"Oh," Allie said, again surprised. "Far away?"

Jen nodded. There were tears in her eyes as she said "I know I've been horrible. I always hurt the people I love most."

Allie nodded but didn't say anything. She was hurting and resentful. She wasn't going to make it easy.

"I miss you Allie," Jen said, tears running down her cheeks. "Can you forgive me? Jasmine's best friend died. All I can think about is how I'm so happy I still have you. But now we're moving away." She was sobbing now.

Allie looked at Jen for a long time. She pursed her lips, not saying anything. Jen was all about Jen. She was a spoiled, selfish bitch, she'd always been that way. And she'd hurt her bad.

Still, Allie knew she had bitchy moments too, and she wasn't exactly innocent in all this. At the end of the day, Jen was her best friend, practically her sister. For years they had each other's back. Also - and this was really important - Allie was in a much better place now. A lot had happened to her too. She was happy again. Really happy. She felt herself again. The Allie before Darren. The Allie Oh-La-La. A guy could do that. Being in love could do that. With a good man.

Allie gave Jen a sassy smile. She said "If you ever do it again I swear I'll spank your ass."

Jen wiped the tears from her eyes, a weak smile coming to her face. "Oh baby, I'd like that," she joked, massive relief in her voice. But the repartee didn't work because at the end she had to blow her nose. They both laughed.

"So tell me the baby's Mike's," Allie said. When Jen looked down at her feet, she sighed "Oh my god." But they laughed again.

"So I met someone," Allie said, smiling ear-to-ear and a happy, delighted sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah?" Jen said smiling back at her.

"Yeah," Allie said. With a laugh she added "At a bar. I'll never live it down."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh back.

"So you really moving?"

Jen nodded. "The Canary Islands," she said.

Allie gawked at Jen. She said incredulously, "The Canary fucking Islands?" They laughed again.

Then Allie got serious. "DJ really misses Anna. How is she?" she asked with a concerned look on her face. Like their mothers, DJ and Anna were best friends. They'd been best buds since practically infants.

Jen's smile disappeared. "It'll be a long time before she walks again," she said, and suddenly she was crying again. Allie cried too.

"I'm so sorry!" Jen sobbed, desperately hugging Allie. "I'm so horrible! Please forgive me!"

"I do honey, I do," Allie said soothingly, hugging her back. Tears were falling down her cheeks too. "Anna'll get better. And the Canary Islands aren't that far way. We'll visit you. Me and Lou."

"Lou?"

"My new boyfriend," Allie told her, the happy sparkle in her eyes again.

Jen pulled away. "Wait, what?" she said shocked. Then she started laughing.

And finally, next up - Epilogue (7 of 7): Anna

Epilogue (7 of 7): Anna

Jen and Mike took Anna to their new doctor in the Canaries, for a follow-up visit. The doctor was one of the best in the world. They met him through Frank.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 06:01 PM