Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Ricky getting a Metal?" Mike asked, trying to keep the jealousy from his voice.

Jen shrugged like she didn't know, or care. But really she did know, it was in all the papers and TV. They weren't giving Ricky another Medal of Honor, it was against current rules. But they were nominating him for a 2nd MOH, itself a great honor, and they were making a notation on his existing MOH. Colonel Banks was being awarded a Medal of Honor posthumously.

"You should go," Mike told her.

"I don't want to," Jen said.

"You should go," Mike said again. His insides were churning but he forced a smile. "Ricky and Colonel Banks are heroes. So are Frank and his bodyguards. You were there. You should go."

"You should go too Mike," Jen urged him. "You saved the President's daughters."

"I was part of a team," Mike told her, shaking his head. "Besides, my situation's complicated, you know that. I doubt they'd let me anywhere near the White House."

The day of the ceremony arrived and Jen got ready. Anna was invited but she and Mike decided not to take her, as they wanted to distance their daughter from the violence and horror of that day.

Mike's insides were churning. He felt jealous and insecure. Yet, he said to her, "I understand if you want to spend time with Ricky after."

Jen looked at him, processing his words. Mike forced a grin and said "He's a hero, right?"

"There were a lot of heroes Mike," Jen said. She tenderly stroked his cheek. "I know you wish you were there. But then you might be dead. I don't want that. Anna doesn't want that."

Mike knew she was trying to be nice. Trying to look out for him. But her words made him feel worse. He wanted to be the hero. He wanted to be Jen and Anna's hero. He especially didn't want Ricky to be the hero. But he was. There was no denying it. Ricky was Jen and Anna's hero.

Jen looked for Jasmine at the ceremony but she wasn't there. Probably the pain of losing Deidre was still too raw. Frank wasn't there either. Jen was glad. She needed to say goodbye to Frank but this wasn't the time.

Jen talked to Lou for a while. "So what are you doing after Frank?" she asked.

"This and that," Lou said with a shrug. "I'm thinking about rejoining CIA. Leo still has contacts; he's helping me out. But really I'm enjoying not doing anything for a while. I met a girl. At a bar." He laughed at the thought. "But she's okay. She's great actually."

"That's really good Lou," Jen said, happy for him.

Jen and Lou watched the President give awards to Ricky and Colonel Banks (posthumously). He acknowledged the lifelong service of JJ, who recently died in a tragic accident (Jen looked down as the President talked about JJ, her teeth clench). He praised the bravery of the Secret Service, security officer, FBI and National Guard.

"Why isn't he mentioning Mike saving his daughters?" Jen said frowning.

"He can't," Lou told her in a low voice. "That's secret Jen. You can't talk about it either."

Later Ricky sidled up to Jen. "Hey," he whispered.

"Hey," Jen whispered back. "You look good," she said, giving him a quick up and down look. She grinned and said "I always did like you in a uniform."

"You wanna come to my place?" Ricky whispered.

"Don't you have to stay?" Jen asked.

Ricky shook his head. "I'm done here," he said.

Jen glanced nervously around the crowded room. She knew a lot of people here. "You go ahead," she whispered. "I'll meet you there."

There was a knock at the door. Mike opened it. It was Big.

"What do you want?" Mike asked, a frown on his face.

"Can I come in?" Big said with a friendly laugh. Mike hesitated, as if thinking about it. Then he moved to the side, letting Big into the loft apartment.

"They put me in charge of CATF," Big said, getting right to the point. "All is forgiven Mike. Stay here. You're still getting your money back. But stay here. Keep working with us."

"No," Mike said without hesitation.

"Why?" Big asked. "What's in the Canary Islands?"

This time Mike didn't answer. After a few moments Big said "I read your file. I read about your ... lifestyle. I think I understand. It's awkward for you with Ricky living so close, given his role in the Ballroom Battle, and his relationship with your wife. You haven't told Jen what you did, have you? You can do that Mike. We're keeping a lid on it but you can tell her. She's your wife. She should know what you did."

"No."

"Mike, the President will call Jen. He'll meet with you and her, with Anna too, at the White House," Big pressed. "He wants to. So does the First Lady. They want to thank you."

"No!" Mike said angrily.

"Why? You're the real hero of the Ballroom Battle. Not Ricky or anyone else. You."

"I'm not a hero!" Mike yelled angrily. He walked away, trying to calm himself. Then he turned back to Big. "You like Star Trek? You figured out the destruct code."

Big shrugged, not sure where Mike was going with this.

"My favorite episodes are the time travel stories," Mike said. "Seeing how the dominos fall differently if you change one thing. If Ricky hadn't been there, everyone dies. The President, Jen, Anna, everyone. You take him away and everything's different."

"That's not clear," Big said, referring to the experts' reports.

"But he's a hero," Mike said.

Big shrugged conceding the point. "But so are you Mike," he said. "If you don't do what you did, everyone dies."

"But that's not how time travel works Alan!" Mike said with a pained expression. "If I had a time machine I'd go back farther! I'd fix Hal before all this happened! I knew how to do it I just didn't see it in time! No one needed to get hurt!"

"But Mike ... it's not your fault," Alan said.

"My daughter can't walk Alan!" Mike yelled, tears falling down his cheeks. "Anna can't walk!"

"Mike ...," Alan said, but his voice trailed off, not knowing what to say. Because he knew Mike was right.

As Mike was talking to Big, Jen was with Ricky in his new apartment. "So you're popular," Jen said to Ricky. She was looking through the mountain of fan mail on his kitchen table. She grinned and said "I bet you're getting a lot of action with girls." At the ceremony he'd been surrounded by lots of pretty young girls. Lately he was on TV a lot and there were always a lot of adoring pretty girls there too.

"Jealous?" Ricky asked with a teasing grin back.

"I'm happy for you Ricky," she said seriously.

Ricky shrugged, clearly hoping for a different answer. He put his hand on her breast, cupping her. "I always did like you in a dress," he said, using her words from before. "Or out of it," he joked with a grin.

Jen gave him a weak smile. He pulled her into his arms. Then they were kissing. Undressing. Fucking. Making love.

Later they were in his bed, Jen underneath him. They were still panting from their sex. They were both naked, except Jen still wore thigh highs and high heels. Their faces were flushed from their orgasms.

Ricky rose up on his powerful arms and slowly pulled out. His cock was so long it seemed to take forever. Jen's body quivered at the pleasurable sensation. Ricky's cum leaked out of her pussy and ran down between her ass cheeks to the mattress.

"So, what?" he asked, falling onto the bed next to her. "We're going to fuck whenever we see each other?"

"This is the last time Ricky," Jen said sitting up. "I can't see you after this."

Ricky looked alarmed. "You're moving that soon?"

Jen shook his head. "Not yet. But you know Mike. He wants me with you. But it's killing him."

Jen moved off the bed but Ricky grabbed her wrist. "What do YOU want?" he asked.

"I'm not playing that what-if game anymore Ricky," Jen told. She got off the bed and got dressed.

"So this is it," Ricky said sullenly.

"This is it," Jen said in a soft voice. She ran her hand along his cheek. "You're a great hero Ricky. You're so brave. You deserve everything you're getting. But Mike's my hero. He'll always be my hero."

Jen tenderly kissed him. She said "Goodbye Ricky. I hope everything works out for you. And thank you." She kissed him again and they shared a look. Then she was gone.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked when she got home.

Mike nodded. "How was the ceremony?"

"Okay I guess," Jen said with a shrug.

"How's Ricky?"

Jen moved between Mike's legs (he was sitting on the sofa and she was standing up). She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him so his face pressed against her tummy. Mike smelled her perfumed dress. And he smelled the muskiness of sex. The combination made him lightheaded.

"I said goodbye to Ricky today," she told him.

Mike pulled away and looked at her. "Okay ...," he said, his voice trailing off. Jen saw hurt in his face. Disappointment too.

"Mike baby ...," Jen said with a sigh. With her husband it was always the conflict.

"So ...," she said, leaning into him so his face pressed against her stomach again. She pulled up her skirt a little.

Mike immediately caressed the back of her thighs. He caressed behind her knees, making her shudder. He moved up to her stocking tops. Then her thighs above. Her inner thighs were moist. Ricky's cum.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 06:00 PM