Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"What? Why?" Jen said. Now she was scared too.

"I don't know why!" Maria said frustrated. "Big won't tell me!"

"Who's Big?" Jen asked.

Maria shook her head impatiently. "People are scared Jen! Dangerous people! You don't want these people scared! They do terrible things when they're scared! You have to get Mike to delete the virus!"

"But then what happens?" Jen said.

"I don't know," Maria said looking uncertain and helpless. "I ... I don't know."

Jen sat in the Starbucks a long time after Maria was gone. Thinking. Thinking about Mike and Anna. The baby inside her. And Ricky. Thinking about how she wasn't able to control herself around him. Thinking about how she was hurting Mike. How she might be losing him. How her life was falling apart.

Then, of all things, she thought about chocolate. Then she remembered a travel magazine she read once. And just like that, she knew what she had to do.

"I understand from Leo you want to talk to me," JJ said to Jen. They were in JJ's hotel room in New York City, sitting across from each other.

"Yes," Jen said. "I think I understand the situation. With my husband. I have a proposal."

JJ took a long look at Jennifer Andrews. Once again he was struck by her loveliness. She was easily the most beautiful girl he'd ever met. And she was smartly dressed in a body hugging dress. JJ noticed how the skirt hiked up pass her knees as she sat with her legs crossed. She was wearing hose and designer high heels. She had the most wonderful, alluring legs.

JJ refocused on the moment. He leaned back and crossed his arms. "I'm listening," he said, his eyes returning to look at Jen's cover-girl beautiful face.

"I'll get Mike to delete the virus," Jen said. "And then you leave us alone."

"That's your proposal?" JJ said with a skeptical, condescending chuckle.

"I'm the only person in the world he'll listen to," Jen told him. "He'll delete the virus. We'll move away. You leave us alone. You, CATF, the government - just leave us alone."

"You'll move where?" JJ asked.

"The Canary Islands," Jen told him.

"The Canary Islands?" JJ said with an amused, incredulous laugh. "Why there?"

Jen gave him a "that's none of your business" frown. She said, "And we get our money back. All of it. You do that and I'll get Mike to delete the virus."

"That's all you want?" JJ said with another dismissive, sarcastic laugh. "And I'm supposed to trust you?"

"Mike is smarter than you," Jen said with a hard look at him. "He's smarter than all of you. This is the only way you'll get rid of the virus. And if you don't say yes I'll go to Jasmine. She'll talk to the First Lady. He saved the President's daughters."

"And embarrassed the President with Liberty-gate," JJ reminded her. "And is now considered as dangerous a threat to the United States as ISIS."

"That's bullshit!" Jen said, her anger flaring.

JJ shrugged. In a calm, reasonable voice he said "But, I agree, your husband's been helpful. Maybe we can work with this. Mike deletes the virus, and he does it in front of my people so we can confirm it. In exchange, he's exiled. And he gets his money back. Is that the deal?"

"Yes," Jen said. She waited anxiously as JJ thought about it.

Finally with a shrug JJ said "I suppose this works. I'll take it to the President." He stood up and offered his hand to seal the deal.

Jen looked at JJ for a long moment, studying him. She was surprised he was agreeing to everything, and so fast. Still, she was getting everything she wanted. "Okay," she said. She stood up and took his offered hand. JJ wasn't a big man, but Jen was tiny, so her small hand disappeared in his.

JJ's hand closed on hers. He pulled her closer. "The President's more likely to agree if I recommend he agree," he said, a lustful smile on his face. He caressed her silky soft palm with his thumb.

Jen jerked her hand away, glaring at him.

Later JJ met with Mitch. He handed the assassin a single sheet of paper.

Mitch looked at the paper. It was a kill order. "Why?" he asked frowning.

"You know why," JJ said in a hard voice. "Mike Andrews is a liability. He'll delete the virus. Then you'll do it, after he gets to the Canary Islands."

"The Canary Islands?" Mitch asked. JJ shrugged like that was an irrelevant detail.

Mitch looked troubled as he re-read the order. But he knew it was dangerous to oppose JJ. The President and other elected officials, they just occupied space. They were temporary wall ornaments. But JJ was a lifer. His reach was long. He was dangerous and vindictive. You didn't cross JJ. So Mitch nodded at JJ and put the paper in his pocket.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:59 PM