Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"It's getting kinda chilly," she explained.

"Football season," Ricky said, his eyes on the nylon. "I'm glad," he said, still caressing her with his thumb.

"Why? Because football?" Jen asked.

"No. Because you're wearing this," Ricky said with a chuckle. He was hard in his pants. Like Mike he had a major leg and stocking fetish. And no one was sexier than Jen; she had the best legs in the world. The prettiest feet too.

Looking in her eyes he said "You're the prettiest, sexiest girl I've ever met." Then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. Jen kissed him back and twirled her tongue over his.

Their kissing quickly became passionate. Ricky picked her up and carried her to the bed, their lips never parting. He quickly undressed her, pulling off her skinny jeans. Jen looked achingly delicious with her long sexy legs encased in nude nylon. She was wearing a thong though, not a g-string. "You'd be even sexier in a g-string," he joked as he kissed up her neck.

Jen didn't answer. She had a major cum face on and her hands were on his pants, urgently working on his belt and zipper.

Ricky pulled her pantyhose and thong down to her knees. Then he roughly pushed her onto her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. He fucked her hard and Jen shrieked as she came on his cock.

Ricky continued to relentlessly pound her pussy. Finally he came, penetrating her to the hilt and ejaculating jets of hot cum into her willing pussy. Jen gasped and cried "Oh god Ricky yeah cum inside me!" as she felt him hitting her walls, the exquisite sensations so intense she shuddered with a series of mini-orgasms.

Afterwards Ricky tried to snuggle (like they usually did) but Jen wiggled from his grasp. She untangled her body from his and quickly dressed. "I've got to go," she said pulling up her thong and pantyhose, and then wiggling back into the skinny jeans.

"You just got here," Ricky said, clearly disappointed. "It's not even 3."

"I've got to go to the market, for dinner," Jen explained, reaching behind her to fasten her bra, and then pulling her blouse back on.

"You got room at the table for one more?" Ricky said with a grin, inviting himself to dinner. "We'll go to the market together. It'll be fun."

"No Ricky," Jen told him. "We've got to be careful with boundaries now."

"Why? Because you told Mike about LA? Because Anna's hurt?"

"Because of everything," Jen said. She put her hand on his shoulder for balance to put one pointy toe flat on. Then she switched hands and put on the other black Mia flat.

"And because you're pregnant too, right?" he said.

"Yeah that's a big one," Jen said with a half laugh but it was without any humor.

"But then that makes no sense," Ricky said, pulling her to him. "We should be spending more time together, not less."

"Ricky god, you don't really believe that," Jen said incredulously.

"You said I'm brave," he reminded her. "You're proud of me."

"Yes you're brave, I can never thank you enough for what you did," Jen said, giving him a kiss on the lips. "But do you know Mike saved the President's girls? He found them."

"I didn't know that," Ricky said with a thoughtful frown. With a shrug he said "I never said Mike wasn't a smart guy."

"He's way smarter than smart," Jen said pulling away from his arms. "And he needs me." With regret she said "I shouldn't even be here."

Ricky pulled her into his arms again. "Then why are you?"

"I have no freaking clue," Jen said with another humorless half laugh.

"Yes you do," Ricky said. "Because we have chemistry. And we love each other."

Jen looked into Ricky's eyes for long moments. Finally she pulled away. "I really have to go." She kissed him on the lips. "I'll see you Ricky." Then she was gone.

Jen was home by 5, holding a big bag of groceries. "Is she still asleep?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said his eyes downcast. Jen noticed he didn't ask about her "errand."

"Hey," she said softly, bumping up against him. She hugged him. "I missed you."

"It's only been a couple hours."

"I still missed you," Jen said. She held Mike tight so his face was pressed in her hair. She imagined what he was smelling. The vanilla and strawberry of her shampoo. The floral scents of her perfume. And the musky sweat of sex? The masculine scent of Ricky's cologne?

"You should shower, before Anna wakes up," Mike said. His voice was barely audible, hoarse. Jen heard a lot in it. Sadness and hurt, yes. But excitement too. A lot of excitement.

"I don't think I have time," Jen said. "I'll start dinner."

Jen felt Mike's eyes on her as she sautéed the onion and garlic and diced the tomatoes. She got on her tiptoes to reach for oregano. She felt her blouse raise up, revealing her stomach.

"Let me help," Mike said, moving next to her. He wasn't that much taller but he was tall enough. With one hand he reached for the spice. He put his other hand on Jen's back, right above her ass, on the nylon of Jen's pantyhose.

"Thanks baby," Jen said as he gave the oregano to her. Mike's hand was still on the waist of the pantyhose stretched tight up to her belly button. He was looking into her face, as if asking a question. She said "Remember? I'm wearing hose again."

Jen moved a half step closer so their hips touched. Mike continued to caress her back over the pantyhose with his thumb, just as Ricky had done not too long ago. He didn't say anything but Jen could see the excitement in his eyes.

Jen moved her lips up his neck. She breathed into his ear "Do you want to hear about my errand?" She was purposely using his fantasies against him. She wanted him to be interested again. Their game took 2 people, both of them. If Mike wasn't involved, then it wasn't a game. It was just her fucking another man. That was bound to drive them apart.

Mike abruptly pulled his hand away, moving away from her. "I told you I don't want to know," he said suddenly annoyed, glaring at her.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Jen said hugging him. She was alarmed, disappointed, and her eyes watered up. Her marriage, her relationship with Mike, it was broken and she didn't know how to fix it. She was paying for all the lies. All the broken promises.

They heard Anna stir. She couldn't walk, couldn't even get out of bed by herself. "I'll get Anna," Mike said pulling away.

"Okay," Jen said, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I'll take a quick shower."

They ate dinner and played board games and puzzles with Anna. Then they gave Anna a bath and put her down for the night. After they sat on the sofa and watched TV. Jen was snuggled into Mike's arm. The Mets were on.

"How are they doing this year?" Jen asked.

"They suck," Mike said disgustedly. Then with incredulity in his voice he added, "But they made the playoffs."

Jen slowly nodded. Then she got up and sat on Mike's lap, straddling his thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "You know you said you have a Jen Meter?" she said. "I have a Mike Meter and it needs filled up."

"Okay," Mike said. He hugged her back but there was still sadness there.

Jen sensed his sadness. She was sad too. It felt like they were worlds apart. "This isn't right," she said. "We play the game together. If I can't tell you about it, it's not our game."

"It hurts too much," Mike said.

"But why?"

"Because I don't know how it ends," Mike said. "Because now Ricky's part of you." He was talking about the baby inside her.

"You're the father," Jen insisted.

"You know it's more complicated," Mike said. "You love him. And don't say you'll end it. It'd just be another lie."

Jen grimaced like Mike had hit her. "Mike, god, I wish you could see inside my head," she lamented, laying her forehead on his shoulder. "You'd see my feelings for Ricky. A tiny little dot. Then you'd see my love for you, a big huge balloon. You'd know I'm telling the truth."

"But if Ricky walked in here now, you'd fuck him," Mike hissed bitterly. "Even with Anna here. Like at the ballroom. Like today."

Jen winced again, knowing he was right. He was right, and he didn't even know about the blowjob at the hospital. In her head she heard the chants again. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! "I don't know why I'm like this," she said helplessly.

"You're always like this," Mike said.

"But then it eventually goes away. It always does," she said, hoping she was convincing him.

"Not this time," Mike said.

"Why?" Jen said frustrated.

"Because you're pregnant with his baby!" Mike said with exasperation. Why couldn't she see this?!

Jen started weeping. She wasn't getting through to him! It seemed hopeless! "Baby please make love to me!" she begged as tears ran down her pretty cheeks. She clutched him, not letting him go. "I need you Mike! Please!"

They made love. Afterward Jen held Mike tight. "Mike?" she asked in a little girl voice. She sounded uncertain. Desperate. Scared.

"Yes?"

Jen hesitated. Then she said "Maybe I should get an abortion."

Mike pulled away and looked at her. "We can't do that," he said horrified.

"I just want us to be right again!" Jen said, crying again. "I'll do anything!"

"It would kill us," Mike said.

"No it won't!"

"Because you'd hate me," Mike told her. "And you'd hate yourself." Now they were both crying. They held each other that way, weeping long into the night.

Big approach Maria. "How's it going?" he asked.

"Mike's virus is a fucking nightmare!" Maria snarled, angry and frustrated. She looked like she was about to pound the keyboard. "It's slippery! I can't get a hold of it!"

"JJ wants to purge the computers and reboot from secure storage," Big said.

"That might work," Maria said with a shrug. She thought about it. Yes, that would work, but it would take a lot of time. "Should we do it?"

Big sat down next to Maria. He put a small black box next to her keyboard. "What's that?" she asked looking at it.

"Neutralizes bugs," Big said.

"I sweep for bugs every day," Maria said.

"You won't find these bugs," Big whispered. "JJ's bugs. He's everywhere. Big Brother."

"What are you saying?" Maria said, a chill running down her spine.

Big looked into her eyes. He whispered, "I'm saying, the moment you destroy the virus, that's the moment Mike Andrews dies."

"What's wrong?" Jen asked Maria. She called an hour ago and sounded frantic. Now they were in a Starbucks.

"You need to talk to Mike," Maria said, nervously looking around the crowd. She sounded scared. Terrified. "He's not answer my calls. I don't think he trusts me."

"Wait Maria, slow down," Jen said frowning. "What happened?"

"We don't have much time," Maria said, laying Big's black box on the table. She looked around nervously, as if expecting big scary men in dark sunglasses and black suits to burst into the Starbucks at any moment. She was paranoid and scared. "The Ballroom Battle. That day." she whispered frantically. "Mike uploaded a virus. Into all the computers."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:58 PM