Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay," Mike said, but he wasn't sure. Jen snuggled back into his arm. Mike absentmindedly played with her long blonde hair, twisting silky locks in his fingers.

After a few moments he said "I read they're thinking about giving Ricky another Medal of Honor."

"Yeah I saw that too," Jen said softly.

"You haven't talked to him?"

"Not lately," she said evasively. It was true. She'd hadn't talked to Ricky since the hospital.

"It's a big deal," Mike said. "It's rare to get 2. I would've thought you would've talked to him."

Jen shrugged but didn't say anything. They lapsed into silence.

Finally Mike said "You can talk to him if you want."

Jen got up on her elbow and looked into his face, as if studying him. She said, "We'll see ..."

"The papers say he was really brave," Mike said.

Jen shrugged again and said "A lot of people were brave. Frank and Hugh protected Anna. Lou protected me. Yeah Ricky was brave, but they were brave too."

Mike remembered what Colonel Banks said. "You know, I've never fired a gun."

Jen got up on her elbow again. "Of course you haven't. That's not you," she said consolingly. "But you've brave Mike. You're the bravest man I know."

Mike nodded and gave her a weak appreciative smile. They lapsed into silence again. Eventually Mike said "But you think Ricky's brave too."

Once again Jen rose up and looked at her husband. "Baby, what do you want me to say?" she asked.

Mike shrugged, not answering.

Jen affectionately stroked his cheek. "Oh Mike, you're so complicated," she said with kind, understanding smile. In a soft voice, she said "Can I tell you something? About LA?"

"Yes," Mike said.

"I think about it sometimes," she said. "It gets confusing in my head. Because sometimes when I remember, it's you not Ricky."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"Like, remember I told you about going surfing? In Lunada Bay? When I think about it sometimes, it's you not Ricky. It's you teaching me to surf. It's you saving me after I wiped out."

"I don't know how to surf," Mike said, still not understanding.

"I know," Jen said, hugging his arm. "I mean, I don't understand myself. But sometimes when I think about it, LA feels like a pretend trip. Like an adventure. But with you, not Ricky."

Mike stared at his wife, trying to understand, trying to figure out how this new information fitted into the complicated jigsaw puzzle of his emotions.

Jen took off her white nightie and VS cotton panties. She pulled down Mike's boxers. He was hard. She kissed his lips and said in a soft, husky voice, "Yeah, Ricky was brave. He was freaking awesome. Is that what you want to hear baby?" She felt his body shudder with lust.

Jen got on top of Mike and guided him into her pussy. He was so hard. She kissed him as she slowly rode him. "But you're still the bravest man I know," she said as she made love to him.

"What have you found?" JJ demanded.

"Mike definitely uploaded something to our computers," Big said. "We can't see what, because of his cloaking device. But you'll remember the cloak isn't entirely invisible, if you know what to look for. There's definitely a blob of code in our computers."

"This is an unacceptable situation," JJ said tersely. He looked angry. And scared.

"I don't get it," Allen said looking thoughtful. "I thought we'd turned the corner with Mike. Everything was fine. Why did he do it?"

Later JJ pulled Big aside. "We implemented the Independence protocol," he whispered. "Mike found out. That's why he went AWOL."

Big's eyes widened. A chill ran down his spine. Independence. They'd actually been willing to kill the President's daughters. "I see," he said. He managed to keep his face neutral but inside he was horrified.

"I need you to neutralize the virus," JJ ordered. "Whatever it takes. Flush the computers if you have to. I don't care. Just get that virus out of our computers."

Big nodded slowly. "And after I do that ... what happens to Mike?"

"You take care of the computers. I'll take care of Mike," JJ told him.

Cheating and Rivals Part 81 of 82

Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the caller id and frowned. Moving into the bedroom, she pulled her long blonde hair to the side and brought the phone to her ear. "Hi Ricky," she whispered.

"Hey babe," Ricky said. "You haven't been around."

"No ... we brought Anna home," Jen whispered.

"She okay?"

"Yes, but, well ... first she has to heal. They'll be operations. Then PT," Jen said her eyes downcast.

"She'll be okay," Ricky assured her. "She's young. I've seen a lot worse. She'll get better. It's just a process."

Jen nodded but was uncertain. She was just as worried about Anna as Mike. But she had to be upbeat, because otherwise she feared Mike might fall over the edge. Her husband was like that. Moody and brooding. Self-reflective to a fault. Prone to letting his imagination and "what-ifs?" run wild and get the best of him, and if he fell into the abyss then Anna might follow because the 2 were so close. She had to be positive and optimistic for both of them. But inside, she was scared for her daughter. Anna was all about energy and athleticism. Now it was going to be a struggle - a major challenge - to just walk again. How would that affect her?

"They're releasing me in a couple days," Ricky said. "Can you pick me up?"

"When?"

"Wednesday I think."

Jen hesitated, then said "Okay. I'll see you Wednesday."

On Wednesday, Jen and Mike took Anna for a followup doctor visit. When they got home they had lunch, then Anna took a nap. She was on pain pills so she would sleep until dinner.

"So I've got an errand," Jen hesitantly said to Mike. "... if that's okay."

"An errand?" Mike asked looking at her.

"Um, yeah, an errand," Jen said looking back at him. "If that's okay." They looked into each other's eyes, silently communicating. And not communicating. That's what Mike wanted. He didn't want to know anymore.

"Yeah, okay," Mike said looking away. He felt tortured inside. Jealous, hurt, disappointed. But excited too. The conflict showed on his face.

Jen saw it. She affectionately caressed his cheek. Then she kissed him and said "I'll be home by dinner. I'll make spaghetti and garlic bread." It was one of Anna's favorites; and Mike's too.

"Okay," Mike agreed, still not able to look at his wife.

Jen kissed him again. "I love you Mike," she said. Then she left.

Mike's insides were churning. It was like his heart was in a death grip. Their game was different now. It was more than just physical attraction. More than just infatuation. Jen was pregnant with Ricky's baby. So they were bonded forever. And Ricky wasn't an ass like Colin, Drums and Scott. Physically he was everything Jen wanted. But he wasn't a jerk like those other alphas. He was a good guy. On top of that he was a Real American Hero.

Mike had a choice. Share Jen with Ricky, her body and her heart, in a poly relationship, and lose his soul and whatever he had left of his manhood. Or leave Jen, and lose the only girl he ever loved - would ever love - in his life. What a choice. Lose-lose. He also knew that even if he picked Option 1, it might turn into Option 2, and that would be even more painful as he slowly lost her completely to Ricky.

Mike forced these dark thoughts away. He had something more important to think about. Anna. He had an idea. He got his computer and started working.

"So how's it going?" Ricky asked when they got to his new apartment.

"It's going," Jen said with a shrug.

Ricky hooked his finger in the waist of her skinny jeans above the zipper and pulled her to him. "You hear I might get another Medal of Honor?" he said with a proud grin.

"Yeah. You'll be the 20th person to have 2" she said with a grin back at him. "That'll be awesome Ricky."

"It probably won't happen," he said with a shrug. "They changed the rules. You can't get two anymore."

"Yeah but just being nominated is a freaking awesome honor Ricky," she gushed. "I'm really proud of you."

Ricky grinned at her. "You're following this?" he asked, clearly pleased.

"Well that's all CNN's talking about," Jen said smiling back at him. "You were really brave Ricky. You deserve it."

"Thanks," Ricky said, his eyes sparkling. "It makes me feel good to hear you say that. I want you to think I'm brave." With his finger still in her jeans he pulled her closer.

"Well of course I think you're brave," Jen said with a half laugh, trying to pull away from him. But Ricky held her close and she didn't try to fight it.

"So what's this?" he asked with a grin, rubbing her flat stomach with his thumb.

Jen pulled her top up a few inches, exposing her sexy flat stomach. She was wearing pantyhose under her jeans. The nylon waist stretched to just above her belly button.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:58 PM