Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike and Jen were exhausted from all the worry and being at the hospital 24/7. The doctor told them to go home and rest. He assured them Anna was fine and would sleep through the night, given the meds she was on. Maggie came to the hospital to be there in case Anna woke up. So Mike and Jen went home to their loft apartment.

"There're releasing Anna in a few days," Mike said. "We should talk about -."

"Please don't," Jen begged, covering her ears. "Please don't say it again."

"Jen ..."

"Anna needs us together," Jen said pleadingly. She pulled Mike's hand to her stomach. "This baby needs us together."

"I can't ...," Mike began, his face tortured with angst and regret. "You love Ricky. I can't live with that."

"In California I chose you," Jen told him, squeezing his hands in hers. "I know I lied. But I still chose you. And I choose you now. I'll always choose you."

"I can't share your heart Jen," Mike said, his voice choked up with emotion.

"You're not!" Jen insisted. "I belong to you! Only you!"

"How can you say that?!" Mike asked with exasperation. "You love Ricky! You can't resist him!"

"Baby -."

"Don't deny it!" Mike said, anger and hurt spilling over. "Don't lie to me again! I can't take it!"

"Mike baby," Jen said soothingly, her fingertips caressing his face. "I wasn't going to say that. You're right. Right now, Ricky's in my head. But you've seen me this way before. Like Scott, remember? Yes, I have feelings for Ricky. But that always happens too. It's happened every time. See? It doesn't mean I don't only belong to you."

"But this is different Jen!" Mike told her, anger and hurt in his voice. "You know that! In California you almost stayed with Ricky!"

"Because I thought you dumped me," Jen said pleadingly. "You didn't come get me. You never called. I came back to YOU. Remember? Even though I was hurt and confused, I still chose you. See? It's just like now. I choose YOU."

Mike scowled at Jen. It was always like this. She was always able to turn things around on him. Make terrible things sound so trivial. She always sounded so reasonable.

Mike and Jen took a shower together. Mike gently washed Jen's pussy with soap. "You fucked Ricky at the rally," he said.

"Yes," Jen said, her eyes downcast with shame.

Mike thought about it. This was her first shower since then. As he washed her thighs and pussy lips, he was washing away Ricky's dried cum.

Mike forced these thoughts from his head. He asked "Where was Anna?"

"With Leo and Deidre," Jen said. "We were only gone a few minutes. She was okay." Then looking down she said "I'm a terrible mother."

Jen took the soap and washed Mike's body. She got to his cock. He was hard. She gently washed him, stroking his shaft with her soapy hands. Then she got on her knees and took him into her mouth.

Mike staggered back to the tile wall as he felt Jen's sweet mouth and tongue work on his cock. His hands were open and he pressed them against the wet ceramic for balance. Jen stroked him with her hands and sucked him with her mouth. Then with one of her hands she pushed his legs slightly apart. Still sucking him, she caressed his sandbar and tickled his asshole. Mike gasped, his head rolling back. A moment later he came and Jen swallowed it all.

Afterwards, with their bodies naked and still damp from the shower, they got into bed. They were on their sides looking at each other. "I won't see Ricky anymore," Jen swore. "I promise."

Mike interrupted her. "Don't," he said wearily. "Stop making promises. Stop lying. Please just stop."

Jen flinched like Mike had just hit her. "Mike ...," she said, tears filling her eyes. "I love you."

"Do what you need to do with Ricky," Mike said, weariness and resignation in his voice. "Do whatever you want. Get him out of your system. But I don't want to know. Don't tell me."

"Mike no," Jen said desperately. This wasn't how their game worked. It sounded like a separation. Living under the same roof, physically together, but emotionally separated. She said pleadingly, "I don't want that. I won't see Ricky anymore. I won't. It's just a stupid game."

"It's not just a game this time. You're pregnant. So it's not a game. We can't just end it," Mike told her. "Do what you need to do with Ricky. Do whatever. Get him out of your system. Just don't tell me. I don't want to know anymore."

"So we're agreed," JJ said. He was in a meeting with the Secretary of Homeland Security and the FBI and NSA Directors. The Big 4. Colonel Bank's seat was empty. For now, JJ was serving as acting head of CATF. Allen and Big were there too.

"We take Mike into custody," JJ said. He was calm, as if reciting a grocery shopping list. "We force him to remove the virus. Then we eliminate him so he is no longer a threat."

"No we're not in agreement!" the FBI Director snapped. "What if he has a dead man switch?"

"We'll get that from him too," JJ promised.

"But there's no way we'll know for sure until it's too late!" the FBI Director said.

"I agree," Allen said. "Remember during Liberty-Gate? He didn't say anything."

"That was Banks," JJ said. "My methods are ... more effective." The room went silent and the people in the room inwardly shuddered. They all had heard about JJ's "methods."

"You're forgetting something," Big said. "If there's no Mike there's no quantum computer."

"Someone else can do what he did," JJ said.

"We've tried," Big said. "Brent and Maria, Abraham, Allen, I've tried too. Maria got the closest. But no one got pass layer 5. We need Mike."

"I heard you were here," Jen said a couple days later, walking into Ricky's hospital room. She closed the door behind her. "Are you okay?"

"Just a couple bullets. I've gotten worse," Ricky said, grinning at her. "I heard Anna's okay. That's great news."

"Yes, thanks," Jen said, her eyes downcast.

"It's really good to see you Jen," Ricky said. "You look incredible as always."

Jen shrugged but didn't reply. She was wearing a cotton top, jeans and black flats. Her long blonde hair was in a barely brushed ponytail. She wasn't wearing any makeup. Still, Ricky was right, she looked beautiful. She always looked beautiful. "You were really brave in the ballroom Ricky," she said.

"I didn't do anything," he said modestly.

"You did," Jen said. "That's what the papers say. If not for you, we'd all be dead."

"Well I don't want you dead," Ricky said looking into her eyes. "Or Anna." With a chuckle he added "Or me."

"Anyways ... I just wanted to thank you," Jen said. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you" she said into his ear. They looked at each other for a few moments. Then Jen said "I should get back" and turned to the door.

"Wait," Ricky said, grabbing her hand. He pulled her close. Then he ran his finger along the neckline of her blouse. The neckline swooped down a little. Ricky tugged it down more so her bra came into view.

"What are you doing Ricky?" Jen breathed, although she didn't try to pull away.

"It's just ... when we're together ... can you feel it?" Ricky said. He reached into her blouse and pulled her bra up so the cups rested above her tits. Her nipples were hard.

"Yes," Jen admitted in a soft voice. Like Ricky, she was breathing hard too.

"Can you, please ...," Ricky asked, pulling her hand under the blanket.

"Ricky ...," Jen protested, looking nervously at the door.

"The nurse was just here," Ricky whispered. They were alone but it still felt like they had to whisper. "She won't be back for at least an hour." He pulled her hand to his cock. He wasn't wearing anything but a hospital gown. Her hand was on his bare cock. He was hard. "Please," Ricky said.

Jen knew it was wrong. She knew it was wicked. She heard the chants again. "Shame! Shame! Shame!" But she couldn't help herself. She stroked him.

"Yeah," Ricky moaned, his eyelids getting heavy. He reached into her blouse from the bottom and cupped her breasts. He fondled her as she stroked him.

Jen pulled the blanket back. She looked at Ricky's big, hard cock. She was already wet. The sight of his gorgeous manhood got her wetter. She moved closer and pulled her ponytail to the side. With another nervous glance at the door, she went down on him. As she sucked him, she reached into her jeans and fingered herself.

Afterwards Jen was in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She hated what she saw. She despised herself.

Usually she'd tell Mike. He'd get mad and upset but excited too, and they'd have sex, often more than once. Eventually he'd forgive her, call her his goddess, tell her he loved her, and she'd feel better about herself. That's how the game worked. But now Mike didn't want to know. So Jen had to live with it. The shame. The guilt. The sluttyness.

Jen gripped the sink, trying to compose herself. She washed her hands and face. She brushed her teeth. Then she went to be with Mike.

A few days later, Anna came home in a wheel chair. The bullet shattered her knee. It would be a long time before she would walk again, even on crutches. And a long time after that before she would walk without aid.

A few days later Mike was with Anna while Jen was with Jasmine Kelly. Jen was trying to support Jasmine with the loss of Deidre.

Mike and Anna were sitting on the sofa watching Sesame Street. Anna's leg was propped up on an ottoman. Mike's arm was around his daughter.

On the screen, Elmo was singing and dancing with Big Bird and Cookie Monster. Abruptly Anna asked "Daddy, will I ever walk again?"

"Of course Banana you'll walk again," Mike told her.

"Will I ever dance again?" Anna asked.

Mike kissed the top of Anna's head. He was holding back tears. "Yes baby you'll dance again," he said, not knowing whether it was true or not. He struggled to keep his voice from cracking. "But Anna, there's a lot you can do. There's a lot more than dancing."

"But ... that's what I'm good at daddy," Anna said looking up into Mike's face with her big blue eyes. Then she started to cry.

A week later Mike and Jen were in bed after putting Anna now. She was snuggled in his arm. "You never told me they call you Phantom," she said, stroking his chest.

"... yes," Mike said after a few moments.

"Why?"

He shrugged, not sure himself. He said "We're not supposed to talk about work."

"I heard it's really special," Jen said.

"Who told you?"

"Remember Lou? Frank's bodyguard? He used to work for CIA. And Leo knows too."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything.

Jen got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's face. "You found the President's daughters," she said. "You saved them."

"It was a team effort," Mike said with a modest shrug.

"Mike you're a hero," Jen said. "Sometimes you have to let people give you compliments."

Mike looked down. "If I was a hero, Anna wouldn't have gotten shot. She'd still be able to dance."

"Baby there's nothing you could have done," Jen insisted. "Anna's alive. She has her whole life ahead of her. That's all that matters."

"Yeah I know but ...," Mike began.

"When I was a girl I wanted to dance," Jen told him. "Then Spring Awakening happened and I almost did dance. But I'm not dancing and it's okay. Anna'll be the same way. She'll find something else to do and forget all about dancing. She's only 4 Mike. It's not as bad as you think. All that matters is she's okay."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:58 PM