Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
They'd divorce. Work out joint custody for Anna. Not with the new baby though. With Jen married to Ricky, with Ricky the true father, he would have no rights.

Mike saw all of this in his head. Like a movie playing in the theater. Losing Jen. Losing his unborn son. Maybe even losing Anna, as she bonded with Ricky.

Mike found himself on the Brooklyn bridge. God he'd walked a long way. He gripped the rail and looked over the edge.

Mike thought about jumping off. Just end it. His misery. His self-pity. He disgusted himself. He hated himself.

Just jump. Man up for once. Make it easier for everyone. Jen would mourn for a while. Then she would marry Ricky. She'd be happier with him. Anna would be sad. But she was young, she'd get over it, especially when Jen and Ricky gave her a new brother.

Mike squeezed his eyes shut as he gripped the railing. The pressure came. The PTSD. Like the weight of the world pressing down on him. He found it hard to breathe. The terrible, debilitating anxiety. It was like physical pain. In the past he fought against it. Mind over matter. But this time he let it come. He lowered all his defenses. He let it pound on him, crush him. He let it destroy him.

A step. A leap. That's all it would take. And it would be over. He would have peace. Everyone would be better off.

"God I'm so bad," Jen lamented to herself as she rushed panicky back into the ballroom. She was wicked! Evil! Deplorable!

Luckily the ballroom was huge and crowded so no one noticed her absence. But still ... she let Ricky take her! With Anna here! And after she promised Mike to end it! She was a cheat! A liar!

Jen was relieved to see Anna still enjoying herself with Leo and Deidre. But she knew Jasmine's main lieutenants were busy with the program about to start. She thanked them and walked Anna back to their table.

Jen sat with Anna in her lap as the speeches started. As she hugged her innocent 4 year old, she felt dirty; whorish; appalling. Ricky's sperm was leaking out of her, making it worse. Her thighs felt wet. Probably the tops of her stockings were too. With Ricky's seed. Jen felt like she wanted to die. She was the most horrible person in the world. Here she was, holding her daughter in her lap, her husband's daughter, yet she had another man's cum inside her pussy, leaking out of her.

What was wrong with her? She promised Mike - her sweet Mike - she would end it with Ricky. Just this week she promised. But she already broke it! Again! Why couldn't she keep her promises? Why did she always lie? And not to anyone, but to Mike. Why did she always lie to the person who meant more to her in the world? What was wrong with her? How could anyone be so horrible?!

A bombastic speaker - Elizabeth Warren - was at the podium. She talked about Donald Trump and got the crowd fired up. "Donald Trump criticizes Gold Star parents!" she yelled. "What do we say?"

"SHAME!" the crowd yelled back.

"Donald Trump won't release his tax returns! What do we say?"

"SHAME!"

This went back and forth, back and forth. But Jen wasn't thinking about Trump or Clinton or Jasmine. When people yelled "SHAME!" she was thinking about herself. She was shameful. And everyone knew it. They were yelling "SHAME!" at her. And she deserved it. She deserved all of it.

"I wish to have a word with you," Frank said to Ricky during a break between speakers. "Do you know who I am?"

"Frank Tower," Ricky sneered. "The asshole who got me transferred here. I have nothing to say to you." Ricky turned away.

Frank grabbed his arm. "Don't you dare turn away from me!" he hissed.

Ricky coldly looked at Frank's hand. "Get your hand off me. Or lose it."

"You're threatening me?" Frank said with a derisive laugh. "I see you DON'T know who I am."

"This is what I know," Ricky hissed. "I don't like people fucking with my life. So you can go fuck yourself. Here's something else I know. Jen's pregnant with my baby. And I just fucked her in the ballroom outside. So I don't know what game you're playing old man. But let me clue you in. You lost."

A few minutes later Frank motioned Hugh over, his body guard. "You see that man over there?" he said.

"The Marine?" Hugh said looking where Frank was pointing. Ricky was wearing his formal dress uniform.

Frank nodded. He said, "I don't care how you do it. I don't care what it takes. But after tonight I want him dead."

Hugh stared at Frank. Finally he said "Yes sir."

"And Hugh?" Frank said in an almost matter of fact tone.

"Yes sir?"

"I want it to be painful. And just before he dies, I want him to know I ordered it."

Cheating and Rivals Part 75

Mike squeezed his eyes shut as he gripped the railing on the Brooklyn Bridge. He felt the terrible, debilitating anxiety crushing down on him. A step. A leap. That's all it would take. And it would be over. He would have peace.

But Mike promised Jen he would be there. Anna needed him. And also, the new baby needed him. Ricky might be able to replace him as Jen's husband. He might be able to give HER everything she wanted. But Ricky wasn't a parent. He didn't know how to be a father, probably didn't care either. When they went down this path - when he encouraged Jen to take Ricky's seed without any protection - Mike promised Jen he would be there no matter what. Mike had made promises, he had obligations, responsibilities. Taking the leap wasn't manning up. It was the opposite, the coward's way out.

Mike released the railing. With his eyes closed, he pushed back against the pressure, the anxieties. He put his defenses back up, the ones the doctor taught him, and the others he taught himself by just living. Surviving.

At that moment 3 black SUVs raced towards him and came screeching to a halt. Red lights were flashing and sirens blazing. Mike saw them and took a step back. But there was no getting away. They had come for him.

"I spoke to Ricky," Frank whispered to Jen. They were at a break between speeches and the band was playing. Anna was a few feet away, dancing and charming everyone around her. Anna could really dance. Her grace and athleticism were amazing. Jen watched her proudly. Jen had danced all her life; people always told her she had a lot of talent. But Anna was better, way better. And, like all parents, Jen wanted more for her daughter so she couldn't be prouder. Mike dreamed about Anna on Broadway, her name in lights. Even though she was only 4, Jen could really see that happening. Anna had such an incredible future in front of her.

"I spoke to Ricky," Frank said again.

This time Jen heard him. She turned and looked at Frank.

"You're with child," Frank said bluntly.

Jen didn't say anything. But after a moment she nodded.

"Is there a possibility it's mine?"

"No," Jen said. At that moment she knew with certainty Frank wasn't sterile. But there was no way the baby was his. She'd been on the pill or used the sponge with him. And the timing was wrong.

"Who -," Frank started to ask, but Jen cut him off.

"Mike is the father," she said with finality.

"I see," Frank said, cold hard steel in his eyes. "In that case, you won't mind if Ricky goes away."

Jen heard something in his voice. Something about "goes away." It made her scared. "Don't do that Frank," she pleaded. "Don't hurt Ricky. Please."

"Why? Do you love him?"

"He's my friend."

"Do you love him?" Frank pressed.

Jen didn't answer for long moments. Finally she said "He's my friend. We have a lot of history."

"I'm aware of some of your history," Frank said.

"Please Frank," Jen pleaded again, reaching out and touching his arm. "Don't hurt Ricky."

Jen was mingling in the crowd with Anna on her hand when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned. It was Lou.

"My god, Lou," Jen said surprised. She smiled and hugged him. "Where have you been? You're not working for Frank anymore?"

"No, I ...," Lou began. He looked at Anna and smiled. "You must be Anna. Boy, you're a pretty girl. Can I talk to your mom for a minute?"

Anna frown at Lou. But she nodded and bopped over to Deidre, her new best friend.

"Lou please don't dump drama on me," Jen said with a pained face. "I've already had too much today. Please do not tell me you stopped working for Frank because of me."

"Okay I won't," Lou said. "But just so you know, I stopped working for Frank because of you."

"Oh god," Jen lamented under her breathe. "Why Lou? What did I do to you?"

"It's not what you did to me," Lou said. "It's what you're doing to your husband. You're disrespecting him."

"What?" Jen said, both surprised and offended. "Lou, you don't know me and Mike. We swing, okay? We have an open marriage. Everything I did, Mike knows about. I have his permission."

"I doubt that," Lou said skeptically. "I mean Jenny - do you even know who your husband is?"

"Of course I know who he is," Jen snapped.

"I mean at CATF."

"He's an analyst," Jen said.

Lou laughed. "An analyst?" he said incredulously. "Jenny, Mike is not just an analyst," he said, emphasizing "an analyst" as if to put quotes around it. "He has a code name. They don't just throw code names around. It means something. They call him the Phantom."

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"Do you know why they call him that?"

Jen was staring at Lou now. She shook her head no.

Lou said "It's an African legend. They say the Phantom walks in the shadows. He's the guardian of the innocent. The fighter of injustice." Lou grinned and said "Freaky stuff huh?"

"Yeah freaky," Jen said softly.

"That's who your husband is Jenny," Lou said. "From what I hear, the people at CATF, the people he works with, he's like a superhero."

"When he worked with me, they called him Gandalf," Jen said. "They called his software the Ring."

"From Tolkien?" Lou asked. Jen nodded.

Lou shook his head in wonder. "He's saved a lot of lives Jenny. A lot of the stuff in the papers, the war against terrorism, our wins, Mike was behind a lot of it. He's the reason they happened. Maybe it's none of my business. But Mike is a hero. And you're disrespecting him."

"I'm not," Jen said. "This is us Lou. This is what we do. Just the other day, Mike told me he wouldn't be happy if we didn't play the game. That's what we call it."

"I think you're manipulating him," Lou said with disapproval in his voice.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:55 PM