Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Might have," Jen corrected him.

"Might is still enough reason for you to talk to me," Ricky pressed. "Just a few minutes, that's all I'm asking."

Jen sighed. She looked over at Anna. She was still with Leo. Then she saw Deidre standing close by. "Wait here," she told Ricky.

Jen moved over to Deidre. "Hey Dee, I have to take care of something. Can you watch Anna for a minute? She's with Leo, but just in case."

"Oh sure, Anna's so sweet," Deidre said, looking pass Jen's shoulder and seeing Ricky. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need to take care of something," Jen sputtered.

Jen and Ricky found an empty hotel conference room. "Okay, what? Talk," she said impatiently. She needed to get back.

"You cannot do this to me again Jen," Ricky said. "You can't just run out on me. Not again."

"I told you we were just having fun."

"Things are different Jen. You know they are." He was talking about the baby.

"Ricky, we've talked about this," Jen said with frustration. "I'm sorry but you do not have any rights here."

"I'm not talking about rights! Do you see me going to a lawyer? No! I'm talking about us!" Ricky took Jen's hands in his and looked into her eyes. "What we're feeling. We love each other Jen. You can't just dump me and pretend there's nothing there."

"I never said there's nothing there," Jen said, pulling her hands away. "But Ricky, Mike is really upset. We can't do this anymore. This is my marriage. I'm not going there again."

"I told you I'm not trying to take you from Mike! But you can't just dump me! I have feelings too! I love you Jen!"

"Ricky ...," Jen lamented, pain written on her beautiful face.

"Listen to what you said. You didn't tell Mike about LA, because then he wouldn't let us see each other again. See? You wanted to see me again."

"That's not what I said."

"It is!"

"Then it's not what I meant!"

Ricky looked at Jen, angry and frustrated. Then he forced himself to calm down. "Jen, come on, come on," he said soothingly, pulling her to him. "I get you need Mike. I understand that now. But you need me too. I know you do."

"Ricky, stop," Jen said trying to pull away.

"Come on Jen," Ricky said, nuzzling up her neck. "We need each other. You know it. We do. We're connected." As he spoke Ricky kissed behind her ear. He ran his hands to her ass.

"We CANNOT do this here," Jen protested, trying to pull away. "Anna's here."

"So is the President," Ricky said, reaching between then and fondling her breasts over her dress. "This is the safest place in the world."

"Ricky no," Jen said, but her words came out like a moan as he kissed her neck and fondled her breasts.

Ricky twisted her around so now her back was to him. He bent her over a table. He pulled up the skirt of her dress. For a moment he enjoyed the view of Jen's sexy ass framed by the garter belt, and her long shapely legs in the silky nylons. Then he quickly pulled out his cock, knowing they didn't have much time. With his foot he nudged Jen's legs apart a few inches, her high heels scbanging on the hardwood floor. He tugged her thong to the side. He ran his cockhead along her slit. She was soaking wet.

Jen felt Ricky's fat cockhead pressing against her pussy lips. "Ricky please," she whined, but she was no longer trying to get away. "Oh god," she cried as he penetrated her. His thickness hurt but it felt so good too.

Ricky pushed all the way inside, then moved back and forth. "Just finish fast," Jen said pleadingly. She knew this was wrong - so wrong! - but god it felt good! Her fingers clenched the edge of the table and her eyes were squeezed closed as Ricky pounded her from behind.

"My baby's inside you," Ricky said, caressing her still flat stomach as he fucked her. "We're connected Jen. More than before. We'll always be connected."

"No Ricky ...," Jen objected but her words came out like a long moan. Positioned behind her, and the way she was angled bent over the table, his thrusts were hitting and rubbing against her clit and g-spot. Also his hands were under her, mauling her tits, pinching her nipples. And his lips were on her neck, kissing up behind her ear. Her eyelids fluttered. Her body tingled. It was like a wave, starting from her pussy and building to a crest. About to crash over. She was cumming.

"Oh Ricky fuuuuuuck!" Jen wailed as she came. She smashed her hand over her mouth to muffle her cry. Her body tensed and she flexed onto her tip toes, arching out of her spikey high heels as orgasmic pleasure flooded her body.

Feeling Jen cum, Ricky let himself go. He gripped her hips hard and pounded her, and then he pushed in deep. He stayed deep inside her as his back arched, his body quivered, and his head rolled back, powerful jets of his sperm flooding her pussy. Jen gasped as she felt his powerful ejaculation splash against her walls.

"Oh my god I can't believe we did this!" Jen said panicked. She pushed Ricky out of her and immediately felt his cream spill out of her pussy. "Oh god!" she cried, grabbing at tissues to wipe herself.

"Jen we've been gone 5 minutes," Ricky pointed out unconcerned, frowning at her panic.

"My baby is in there!" Jen screamed. "Go away! I don't want to ever see you again!"

Jen hurriedly pulled down her dress and ran a hand through her hair, and then ran back to the rally, her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

Mike walked the streets of New York City, thinking. It was an unseasonably chilly evening but he didn't notice. He was lost in thought.

Jen lied to him for years. She didn't go to LA just to help Ricky settle in. They didn't break up. For weeks - months - she was his girlfriend. They fucked constantly like newlyweds. She almost stayed in LA with him. If he hadn't gotten deployed, maybe she would have. Maybe she'd be married to Ricky now. Even today, she still loved him.

Honestly Mike was less concerned about the sex. It was how close they got. The fact Ricky asked Jen to stay with him. The fact she considered it. All the way until the end. Even after she moved back to New York they kept seeing each other. Ricky kept fucking her. Holding her hand. Spooning her in bed. Helping her with migraines. Trying to take her as his own.

And now Jen was pregnant with Ricky's baby. She was linked to him. Their lives were intertwined together. Forever. There was nothing Mike could do.

Jen would spend more time with Ricky. It was inevitable. A few nights a week. Maybe weekends. She'd do her best to work around Anna's schedule, so their daughter wouldn't notice. But still it would be like last time. Maybe he'd get 4 days and Ricky 3. Jen would say "Mike I'm with you more than Ricky." Like that made it all better.

It was clear Jen wanted to keep seeing Ricky. She had a lot of chances to say otherwise but didn't. She only ended it when he pushed. Like last time. But Mike knew she'd eventually get back together with Ricky. Either with his blessing, or behind his back. There was something between them. Some hold Ricky had on his wife. It was chemistry, pheromones. Jen wasn't able to resist him. The fact they liked each other - they connected on an emotional level - only made it worse. More than like, Mike knew. They loved each other.

Mike was afraid he was going to lose Jen. In retrospect, there was no real risk with Scott or Frank. They were exciting and fun but never serious threats. Drums was an ass. Maybe Tom posed the most risk, but he overplayed his hand. Jen dumped him when he got too serious.

Ricky was the definition of "too serious." Yet Jen wasn't willing to end it with him. She wasn't dumping him. Not this time. She wanted Ricky in her life.

A word kept pushing into Mike's head. Polyamory. Where Jen loved - truly loved - more than one man. Where he had to share Jen's heart and soul with Ricky. Truly share her.

Mike didn't want to lose Jen. He didn't want to lose Anna. But could he handle a poly relationship? In the past he always said no. He always said he could share her body but not her heart. Now he was faced with it, for real. Share Jen, or lose her completely.

But sharing Jen wasn't going to be 50/50. For sexual pleasure, Jen already looked to Ricky. For fun at parties and going out to bars and dinner, Jen gave Ricky most of her attention. Mike was shy and reserved. When they were together, the 3 of them, he was in Ricky's outgoing and charismatic shadow. Ricky had replaced Mike in so many ways in Jen's life. What was left?

Well, a lot was left. Important things. Like being a good father. Supporting Jen emotionally. Being her rock. All those things were really important.

But would Ricky replace him there too? It's not like Mike could replace Ricky. He didn't have the body or the personality. But Ricky could learn. He was already doing it. Like, the way Jen turned to Ricky with her migraine, instead of him. Ricky said it. In LA he told her "I can give you everything Jen. I'll take care of you. I'll love you. I'll give you all the sex you want. I'll give you everything."

So many poly wasn't even an option. It might start that way. But eventually Ricky would replace him completely. And then Jen would sit him down. They would have a teary eyed conversation where Jen would say "it's not working anymore." "I've moved on." "I'll always love you but I want to be with Ricky." "He asked me to marry him. I said yes." "I'm sorry Mike. We'll always be best friends."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:55 PM