Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 73-76

Cheating and Rivals Part 73

"So that's it," Jen said anxiously after she finished the story. She looked worriedly at Mike. She felt anxious, scared.

Mike didn't say anything, as if absorbing the story, trying to process all the new information.

"Please tell me what you're thinking," Jen pleaded, pressing his hands in hers. "Please Mike ..."

"You lied," Mike finally said, his voice soft as if trying to come to grips with the truth. "You said you didn't fuck Ricky, but you did."

"Yes ...," Jen admitted.

"All the time," Mike said. "You fucked him all the time."

Jen grimaced. "Yes," she said in a soft voice. Her eyes teared up. "I thought ... I wanted you back. I thought if I told you the truth, you wouldn't take me back."

"You said you went there to help Ricky settle in," Mike said.

"It started that way," Jen quickly said.

"You lied!" Mike said suddenly angry, his eyes tearing up. "You said you went to prove to me you were over him! But it was a lie! You were never over him!"

"I was! I broke up with him in Cancun!" Jen said pleadingly, tears in her eyes. "But you kicked me out! You threw out my rings! You never called! Don't you see? It all got fucked up!"

"But you don't love me!" Mike said. Tears were falling down his cheeks.

"I do!" Jen insisted. "I do love you!"

"You love me because I take care of you," Mike said, his wet eyes looking into Jen's. "Because I'm your rock. You don't really love me."

"Mike that IS love!" Jen insisted. "And that's just part of it! There's a lot of reasons why I love you!"

"You love me like a friend. Because I take care of you."

"That's not true!" Jen cried. She was balling now. She tenderly caressed his face, looking pleadingly at him. "That's not true baby! It's not! I love you Mike! I do!"

"All these years ...," Mike began. His anger and jealousy surged again and he yelled, "You lied to me! For years! Whenever I asked you said you didn't! But you lied! You had sex with Ricky all the time! ALL the time! You only left because he got deployed!"

"That's not true!" Jen screamed, tears flowing down her cheeks, pounding her thighs in frustration. "Didn't you hear what I said? That's what Ricky said but I told him he was wrong!"

"But you fucked him! You lied to me!"

"I had to! I was afraid you wouldn't take me back!"

"You loved him! You told him all the time!"

"I was so fucked up Mike!" Jen cried. "I didn't know what was going on! It was like with Frankie! And Clint! I was lost without you! I didn't know what was going on!"

"But you almost stayed with him! You were talking about marrying him!" Mike cried. Now tears where flowing down his cheeks. "If you got that close, why are we playing the game with him again?"

"It was your idea!"

"But you let it happen! Why Jen? Why?!"

"Because I thought it would turn you on! You love the risk! It turns you on!"

"But you almost stayed in California with him!" Mike cried. Then he got it. He said "You WANT to be with him again! Because you STILL love him!" It was so obvious. He was stupid. Such a fool.

"No Mike, god, that's not true!" Jen said, clutching his shirt and crying into his chest.

They clutched each other, crying. Finally they calmed down. After a while, Mike said in a calmer voice, "You told me, after you got back from LA, before we got back together, you slept with Gary."

"Yes," Jen admitted in a low voice.

"Did you see Ricky?" Mike asked. "When you were back in New York? Before we got back together?"

When Jen didn't answer he knew she had. "You did!" he said angrily. "Tell me Jen!"

"He got home from his mission," Jen said in a small voice. "He came to see me. You weren't there. I was alone."

"Did you have sex?" Mike asked, but he already knew the answer.

Looking at her feet, she whispered "He stayed with me. At the Blue Light hotel."

Mike was silent, processing this. Yes they fucked. AND he stayed with her.

"Was that the only time?" he asked, his voice low and throaty.

Jen shook her head, looking ashamed and regretful. "He stayed with me a few times," she said.

"When was the last time?" Mike asked, his voice barely audible.

"You never called. You never tried to find me," Jen said pleadingly. "I thought you didn't want me anymore."

"When?" Mike pressed. "When was the last time?"

"... I was with Ricky the day you called me," Jen finally admitted.

Mike stared at her. They'd met for coffee the next day. Which meant, when they were making up, getting back together, Jen probably still had Ricky's cum inside her. Even if she cleaned up, even if she douched, Ricky was still probably inside her. His sperm had been still inside her.

Despite his heartache, his jealousy, his hurt, that was too much for Mike. He pulled Jen to him and kissed her. Jen kissed him back. He urgently undressed her. She undressed him too. Mike needed her. Jen needed him just as badly.

Their love making was frantic and it only lasted a few minutes. When it was over Mike collapsed on top of Jen, crying. Jen was crying too. She held Mike tight and said over and over again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"I thought you got over him," Mike said, tears in his eyes, his voice filled with emotion. "In California, I thought you got over him. That's why I agreed to Ricky again. Because if you got over him once, you'd get over him again. But you never got over Ricky. And you still love him. You never stopped loving him."

"Mike that's not true, you're reading it all wrong," Jen pleaded, hugging him even tighter.

"And now he's part of you even more."

"He's not," Jen insisted.

"You're pregnant with his baby!" Mike snapped. "Even if I'm the father, he's still part of you! You're no longer just mine!"

"No baby, I am, I am yours, I belong to you, just you ...," Jen said, crying into his chest, holding him tight.

They pulled themselves together by the time Maggie dropped off Anna the next morning. Mike and Jen tried to act normal for their daughter. But Anna was perceptive and they were her entire life. She noticed the tension and was sulky and cranky the entire day, acting up, talking back, crying.

That night, out of the blue Leo called. Leo was Jasmine Kelly's campaign manager. "You haven't been at meetings," Leo said to Jen, a disapproving frown in his voice. "You're coming to the rally on Saturday right?"

"I don't know Leo," Jen said tiredly. "I've got a lot going on. Jasmine doesn't need me."

"She DOES need you," Leo insisted. "The campaign's wearing on her. The craziness of the national campaign isn't helping. Donald and Hillary going after each other like 5 year olds. It's impacting down ballot races. Jasmine's tied to Hillary, so she's getting hammered with email and foundation questions. With everything going on in the national race - with Obama being there - the rally's getting a lot of attention. Jasmine's on edge, her race is close, she can't afford to make a mistake. She needs all her advisors Jen. She listens to you. You have to be there."

"Leo, I don't know ...," Jen said.

"Did you hear me Jen?!" Leo said forcefully. "I have no clue what Trump's going to say next! I have no clue what else WikiLeaks has on Hillary, or if there's more emails! We're going to have to spin, deflect, pivot, on the fly. I need all of Jasmine's surrogates at the rally. You're one of her best. I need you there Jen! You owe me this!"

"Shit," Jen said under her breath after hanging up with Leo. She didn't want to go to the rally. She needed to be with Mike. He was really hurt. She'd really hurt him.

"I'm being guilted into going to Jasmine's rally this weekend," Jen told Mike that evening.

Mike nodded. He was interested in politics and was following this race closely, because of Jasmine. "The race is close. I'm sure she needs you there," he said. "But ..."

"What?" Jen asked.

"I think Anna really needs you now," Mike said. "She senses something. She's probably too young to understand anything. But she senses something. And she doesn't see you as much as me. I think she needs you now."

"Well ...," Jen said, thinking about it. "I guess she could come with me."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I think so," Jen said. "There are kids at rallies. Politicians love kids. And I don't have much to do. Mostly on call in case something comes up. A few minutes in the spin room. It would kinda be a fun mommy - daughter weekend. Maybe Anna can meet the President, get a picture with him."

"You're not ... planning to spend time with Ricky? Or Frank?" Mike hesitantly asked.

"No Mike, no," Jen said, taking his hands and looking into his eyes. "I mean, Frank and I talked about it, but that was weeks ago, and not anymore. And no, not Ricky. I would've told you Mike." Seeing his skeptical look, she said "I'm trying to be better. I told you everything about LA. I could've left stuff out but I didn't. I know you're upset. But you've got to give me some credit for trying."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:54 PM