Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Who am I?" she said to the mirror. She shook her head, confused. Then the moment passed. She finished dressing and went to work.

One morning Jen woke up, something nagging at her. She looked at the calendar and realized what it was. It was Mike's birthday.

At work she looked at her iPhone for what seemed like hours, trying to decide if she should call him. Wish him happy birthday. Along the way she convinced herself he would call her. It was his birthday after all. He would use this opportunity to finally call her.

Jen thought about what she would say to him. She wasn't sure. Actually, she was. She wanted to tell him everything. All the good things and bad things. Surfing in Lunada Bay, wiping out, her new job, all the nice people she'd met, what happened with Goose and Meg, even all the incredible sex she was having with Ricky. She realized she really missed Mike. She wanted to hear his voice. The last weeks and months she'd pushed him out of her thoughts. On purpose she pushed him out, because she needed to do that to survive. But she really missed him. She really wanted to hear his voice.

Jen got home and she kept her phone close. She was positive Mike would call, certain of it. The thought made her happy, giddy even. She was going to talk to Mike. She was so excited. She couldn't wait.

It was Monday night and Ricky invited some friends over to watch Monday Night Football. Jen played the perfect girlfriend, serving pizza to the guys, making sure they had fresh beers.

Ricky's friends eyed Jen up and down, as they always did. She was a fucking knockout, like a Hollywood movie star and Playboy centerfold rolled into one. But they knew she was Ricky's girl. They could look all they wanted, flirt with her, maybe cop a quick feel, but they all knew who she was sleeping with at night. And they knew if they went too far with her, Ricky would kick their ass.

Jen happily bopped around, all smiles, being a social butterfly. Everyone noticed how happy she was. Ricky noticed. "What's gotten into you?" he said grinning, putting his arms around her waist and hugging her. "You're so happy today."

"I don't know," Jen said with a shrug, a big smile on her face. "I can't be happy?"

"I like seeing you this way," Ricky said, smiling into her eyes. "Reminds me of college."

At half time, Ricky pulled Jen aside and gave her the hard news. "I'm being deployed," he told her. "In a couple days."

"Oh," Jen said.

"I'll be away a couple weeks," he said. "Then I'll be back."

"Will you be back?" she asked. She knew this mission was dangerous. All his missions were dangerous. Would he die like Paul?

"I'll be back. I swear," Ricky promised. He pulled her into his arms and they hugged and kissed.

It was about the fourth quarter and Jen was cleaning the dishes. She was thinking about Ricky's upcoming mission. Then she heard her phone ring. Mike! She ran out into the family room.

"Ricky, my phone!" she yelled. It was beside him.

But Ricky was half drunk and in a mischievous mood. "What, this?" he teased, playfully dodging Jen's hands as she tried to reach for it.

"Give it to me Ricky! Give it to me!" Jen cried as she tried to get her phone from him.

The phone rang two times, three, four, five times. Then it stopped ringing. Finally Jen got the phone from Ricky. She looked at the caller id. It said "anonymous."

"You shithead!" Jen screamed at Ricky. "Don't ever do that again!"

"What?" Ricky said suddenly sober. Why was she going so crazy over a phone call?

"It could've been Mike!" Jen cried, pounding him on the chest. Suddenly she was crying. She ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. Ricky immediately ran after her.

One of Ricky's friends said "Who's Mike?" The others shook their heads, mystified.

When Ricky got home from work the next day Jen was waiting for him. She was sitting on the sofa. Next to her was her suitcase. She looked distraught.

Ricky understood immediately. "So you're bailing on me," he said.

"I've got to go home," Jen said. Her eyes were red. She'd been crying all day.

"I'm getting deployed tomorrow and you're bailing on me," he said scornfully. "Real nice Jen. Real patriotic."

"It's not that," Jen said, her eyes watering up with more tears. "I'm not leaving because you're leaving."

"So stay," Ricky said pleadingly, sitting down next to her and taking her hands. "This mission's dangerous but I've made it through worse. It's what I do. But I'll be back. I promise I'll be back."

"It's not that Ricky," Jen said, tears falling down her pretty cheeks. "I need to go home. I need to be with Mike."

"But why? We're perfect for each other."

"I'm lost Ricky," Jen said. Her lower lip was quivering.

"That's no reason to go back," Ricky implored. "You need to give me more time. Give us more time. We're happy together. You're happy. You love me. You tell me all the time."

"I don't even know what love is anymore!" Jen cried, tears flowing down her cheeks. "All I know is I'm lost. And if I don't go back to Mike I'll stay lost."

"Please don't do this ...," Ricky said. He was begging now, and crying. It was hard to see such a strong man beg and cry.

"Remember you said, it doesn't matter who you start with? What matters is who you end with?" Jen said, looking pleadingly into Ricky's eyes, trying to make him understand. "I start and end with Mike. He's my ending. If I'm not with him ... I'm not anything."

Jen cried on the taxi to LAX. She cried on the flight to La Guardia. She managed to pull herself together on the taxi to the loft apartment. She was anxious and scared as she approached the door. When she opened it her worse fears came true. The apartment was empty. Mike was gone.

Jen collapsed to the floor, whimpering, hugging her knees to her chest. It was too late. She was lost. And her rock. Her best friend. Her soulmate. The only man she ever truly loved. He was gone.

Author's note: The story of how Mike and Jen got back together is in He Fucked My Girl Part 10.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:53 PM