Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
But tonight she was hanging at home in a t-shirt and yoga pants, and she was braless. Goose could see the dents her nipples made in the light cotton material. He could even make out the dark of her areolas surrounding her nipples.

Goose put their wine glasses on the table. He leaned forward and kissed her. Jen kissed him back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue, twirled her tongue over his.

"Can I record this?" Goose asked, breathing hard.

"What?" Jen asked between pants.

"Can I record this for Meg?"

Jen hesitated, then said "Will you keep it private?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Okay, yeah, okay," Jen said.

Goose lined up his camera and hit record. Then he returned to Jen. His hands went to her breasts, fondling her over the t-shirt. Soon his hands were going under the t-shirt. He pulled her t-shirt off. Jen put her arms up to help him. Goose looked at her bare tits for long moments. He cupped them, appreciating their perfection, the way they sloped downwards in a feminine way, and then glided upwards, making her nipples point towards the sky. The definition of perkiness.

He kissed down her breasts and nipples to her stomach. He reveled in her sexy flat tummy, running his hands up and down, kissing around her belly button.

He got on the floor, kissing and stroking her legs, and her ass. "You've got the most fantastic legs," Goose gushed, caressing her toned thighs and shapely calves. He pulled off her yoga pants and thong. Jen raised off her butt to help him. He gazed longingly at her pussy. "I like this," he said, stroking the tiny, trimmed landing strip of natural blonde hair.

"Thank you," Jen said.

"Some girls go completely bare," Goose said continuing to stroke her. "But I like a little bush. I think it's prettier. Sexier."

"Thank you," Jen said again, not knowing what else to say.

"God you're so beautiful," Goose gushed, running his eyes and hands all over Jen's body. "I've wanted you ever since I first met you."

Jen looked at him. She wondered if he was being sincere. Or if he was saying things he knew Meg wanted to hear. Did she do that? Say things to her lover she knew Mike wanted to hear? Sometimes. But most times things came out naturally. That's why she got into trouble so much. When she was fucking, when she was with a guy she was really into, she had no filter. Things just came out.

Jen worked on his belt and zipper. She pulled him out and stroked him. She went down on him. He had a good cock. Not as big as Ricky's but bigger than average.

"Fuck me from behind," Jen said, pulling off his cock and getting on her hands and knees.

Goose got behind her. He leaned over and whispered in her ear "Are you on the pill? It's better for Meg if I cum inside you."

"Can I trust you?" Jen whispered.

Goose nodded. He said, "Yes. Can I trust you?"

"If you trust Ricky, you can trust me," Jen whispered. Ricky was the only man she'd been with for months. "And yes I'm on the pill," she added.

Goose nodded, satisfied. He pushed inside Jen. Her pussy felt wonderful. Silky smooth, although looser than he expected given how petite, slim and tight her body was. But then, he'd seen Ricky's junk in the locker room so he knew the kind of abuse her pussy was taking on a regular basis. Ricky's big cock was ruining her pussy for other men.

Goose fucked Jen hard, wanted to give Meg a good show. He was proud of himself when he made the super hottie cum. Then he ejaculated inside Jen and on her back. He knew Meg liked seeing that. She'd watch the video over and over and cum when she saw his sperm shooting onto Jen's sexy back.

Afterwards Jen quickly cleaned and dressed, feeling weird. The sex hadn't been satisfying. She'd cum but they'd been no release, not really. She clutched her arms around her, no longer wanting Goose to see her nipples.

"It's going to be weird seeing Meg," Jen said sheepishly. "I don't know what I'm going to say."

"Don't say anything," Goose told her. "It's more exciting for her if she thinks you think I'm cheating on her."

"Really?" Jen said surprised. "But she'll hate me."

"No she won't," Goose assured her. With a grin he said "She thinks I'm so hot, no girl can resist me."

Jen smiled, marveling at him. "God. She really loves you, huh?"

"Yeah," Goose said grinning at her. "And I really love her." He hesitated and gave her a long look, as if studying her. Then he said "You know, usually I'm not this open. In fact you're the first person I've ever told. But you're easy to talk to. Ricky's really lucky. I hope you guys work it out. I really do."

"Yeah, well ...," Jen said, looking down at her feet. Later, after Goose was gone, Jen curled herself into a ball and cried herself to sleep.

Cheating and Rivals Part 72 (California - Part 4)

Jen felt guilty. She didn't feel guilty for sleeping with Goose. Or breaking her promise to Ricky not to sleep with him. Jen felt guilty because she didn't feel guilty.

So Jen got a job. It was a marketing gig for a small but affluent firm in Santa Monica. They gave her a great office with a view of the Santa Monica pier.

When Ricky got home from his training exercise she told him the news. He was all smiles because he knew what that meant. "So you're staying," he said, a big grin on his face.

"Well, for now," Jen said.

Ricky shrugged, the big grin still on his face. He'd take that answer. For now.

They went to dinner. Jen wore her hair up. No bra. A short skirt. Stockings. High heels. Just like Ricky liked.

Jen walked close to him. She held his hand. She snuggled into his arm whenever he offered. She listened attentively to whatever he said. She laughed at all his jokes. She smiled into his eyes. She gave him all her attention.

She wondered to herself if she was doing this to make up for cheating on him. And to make up for not feeling guilty about it. But eventually she realized she was having fun. She was giving herself to Ricky and it felt good. She was content, happy.

This continued for weeks. Jen lavished attention on Ricky. She even offered to cut her hair for him. "No, I like your hair long," he said, twirling a long blonde lock in his fingers. "I just think it's sexy when you wear it up." So Jen kept her hair long. But she always - without exception - wore her hair up when she went out with Ricky.

The next day Ricky came home with a package. "You know you said you'd cut your hair for me?" he said grinning.

"Change your mind?" Jen said grinning back.

"No but, it'd be hot if you wear this again," Ricky said handing her the package. Jen looked in the bag. Inside were about a dozen g-strings, different colors, some made of lace, others satin, a few silk.

"Oh my god, more ass floss," Jen said with a giggle. But she stripped and modeled them for him, even strutting around wearing nothing but a g-string and spikey high heels. Ricky fucked her wearing a black silk g-string and black Jimmy Choos. Every day after in LA, Jen wore a g-string (or nothing).

Jen openly told Ricky she loved him. And not just when he said it to her. She said it when they woke up in the morning, and before they fell to sleep at night. She said it when they talked on the phone. She said it in texts. She said it when they made love (which was often, at least once a day).

"You seem happier," Ricky said one evening as they relaxed on the sofa, his arm around her.

"I am a happy," Jen said, her head on his chest. She was playing with the buttons of his chest.

"Are you as happy as before?" Ricky asked.

"You mean with Mike?"

"Yeah."

Jen thought about it. "It's a different happy," she said.

Ricky hesitated, then asked "But you're happy with me?"

"Yeah, I just said that."

"So does that answer the question?" he asked.

"What?"

"If you met me first, before Mike, we would've ended up together."

Jen didn't answer for long moments. Finally in a soft voice she said "... yeah I guess."

A few days later Jen was getting ready for work. Ricky had already left. She was about to slip into her dress when she looked into the mirror. She wore one of Ricky's g-strings. She wasn't wearing a bra. She looked at her blonde hair. It was still long. But she'd offered to cut it for Ricky, up past her shoulders. She pulled her hair up, pretending she'd cut it. Her left hand came into view in the mirror. She was ringless.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:53 PM