Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
So friends, time for the next update. Enjoy!

o what more were you thinking?" Poroma asked with a sensuous smile on her lips, "you thought that I will be leaving you and my own children and move in with Rahul in his flat?"

"Aah, aah," I moaned in my sexual arousal.

"And did you expect that after a few days you will be hearing from the public that I am pregnant with the baby of Rahul?" Poroma asked me in a very serious mood now.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" I was losing all my inner strength, endurance and determination by then.

Chapter 23: More Manipulations

Soon I was again about to reach my climax when she used her pussy lips at the base of my cock again, I had already lost all hopes of getting a climax and knew already begging to her wouldn't be met with any results. So helplessly lying beneath my wife Poroma I silently was waiting for her next question.

As my wife Poroma released my cock once again, I pulled her closer holding her buttocks strongly, Poroma straddled me as her soaking pussy swallowed my hard cock inch by inch! Our eyes were lusting for each other while Poroma wrapped her hands on my shoulders, she was once again riding me as her lower lips were kissing my cock and she lowered herself and her upper lips were kissing my lips full of passion as she was swaying her body against me! She was rocking her hips over my genital organs trying to draw as much pleasure as possible for herself! Soon I was once again on the verge of a climax when she again used her pussy lips to tightly hold the base of my cock and her eyes were glaring at me!

"Sorry SIr," she said playfully, "not until all my questions are answered, so here comes my next question! Do you want me to divorce you and move in with Rahul? Do you seriously want me to marry him and start living in with Rahul?"

"Aah," I moaned in my frustration, "no no, I will never want that to happen! I never want you to leave me alone and go away, move out from me and my children! They are completely innocent, I will rather die if that would work for you and solve your problem! And in that case you will be the one who would have to take full responsibility and complete charge of the babies!"

"Surely you know that I am completely aware of all that," Poroma kissed me on my lips pushing her tongue deep into my mouth as she moaned lustfully chewing my lips while I was pinching her rock hard nipples and digging my nails scratching her areolas, "you must be aware that I too never want a divorce to happen between us!"

She started swaying her hips vigorously trying to milk out my cock building up another orgasm while she was screaming, "just you dare talk about divorce once again and I will just poison your food and murder you! Know this that I will never be tolerating your male ego, to hell with your touchiness and sensitivity! Now look into my eyes and tell me, would you mind if I sometimes just occasionally have sex with Rahul?"

I was turning mad with both anger and frustration, just when she asked me the question I was already on the verge of cumming! And again she was tightly holding the base of my cock with her pussy lips tightly and was looking into my eyes with determination! It was looking like she was desperate to have Rahul on the side and was utilizing all her sexual weapons to get my approval and forcefully drive me into cuckoldry!

I was desperately trying my best to show her my disapproval, what I wanted to say was, "no, I definitely don't want you to do that, ever again have sex with Rahul!"

But what came out of my mouth involuntary was definitely not even close to that, "what could I be able to manage to do if you are so much determined to do it? Since you are a completely free woman and your body is not under the control of anyone but you, so how would I be able anyway to stop you from doing whatever you intend to do?"

A mischievous smile appeared in Poroma's face as she slowly released the bite on the base of my cock. She stayed like that slowly squeezing my cock in the narrow canal! 

Then she once again started rocking herself on my cock moaning loudly, "aah, aah aah, mmm, mmm, mmm, ooi maa, uff, uff, uff!" 

She started rolling her hips uncontrollably looking deep into my eyes lustfully and I just couldn't help landing my hands on her rocking ass globes smacking them hard and turning them red! 

Shaking her hips vigorously she was speaking in her husky voice, "if I invite Rahul to have dinner with us, will you let me? Would you mind cleaning up after the dinner so that I can spend some quality time alone with him?"

I was trying my best to control my passion moaning uncontrollably, "ufff, uff, uff, aah, aah, mmm, mmm, ooh, ooh, ooh!"

She suddenly stopped her gyrations and supporting herself on her knees placed on my either side started her up and down motions on my erection taking me deep into her soaking wet pussy, "and what if he gets drunk during dinner and would want to stay back and sleep here for the night? Would you mind vacating the master bedroom in our favour and settling down and sleeping in the guest room for the night?"

She was slowly increasing the speed of her riding my cock as she was making such humiliating comments! In spite of the humiliation I was feeling like she was taking me straight towards heaven with so much pleasure!

I could not answer her questions any more, I was only moaning in pleasure, "mmm, mmm, mmm, aah, aah, aah!"

"Would you mind making tea for us on the next morning and serving the tea for both of us at the master bedroom?" She asked in a completely innocent voice this time.

I could again only moan in the pleasure as I was approaching a huge massive orgasm but this time Poroma was not interrupting me, allowing my climax to build up, "mmm, mmm, mmm, ooh, ooh, ooh, aah, aah, aah!"

"Would you mind if when you come into the bedroom with the tea on a tray in your hands you find both of us shamelessly nude and in each other's arms while my bare body especially my breasts are full of scratch marks from Rahul's nails and multiple love bite marks or hickeys? Would that make you feel very angry with me?"

It was purely ecstatic for me and I was unable to utter a single word, just could not answer any of her questions but continued with my moanings, "uff, uff, uff, mmm, mmm, mmm, aah, aah, aah iss,issh, sss, sss!"

"Would you mind if I would request you to do the washing of mine and Rahul's dirty underwears which would be soaking wet with Rahul's cum? And would you mind if Rahul would be hugging, kissing and fondling your gorgeous wife's sexy body right in front of you when you will be serving the tea to us in the morning, or when he will be leaving after breakfast?"

I was so hot and excited by then that I was all set to climax and I could feel Poroma too was at the verge of her impending orgasm and we were both moaning loudly together, "mmm, mmm, mmm, ooi maa, uff, uff, ooh!'

Then she continued between her moans, "would you, aah, mind, ufff, if you ever come to know, aah, aah, aah, that we are, mmm, mmm, mmm, fucking, ooi maa, bareback? Would you mind, iss, issh, iss, sss, sss, if I get pregnant with Rahul's baby, uff, uff, uff, in my womb? Would you mind, mmm, mmm, mmm, when I will be breastfeeding the baby of Rahul?"

Just at that moment I lost all my control and started to be having a very huge massive earth shattering orgasm and immediately Poroma also joined me! Together we had the greatest orgasm of our lives simultaneously together followed by a series of smaller orgasms and waves of pleasure were running all over our bodies united together in each other's arms! The series of orgasms continued for minutes together at a stretch!

"Ranjeet, I love you so much," Poroma screamed loudly as she was pressing her mouth into my neck and bit me so hard!

Once we were both calming down Poroma drenched into a pool of sweat and panting whispered into my ear, "don't worry at all my dear Ranjeet, all of these are nothing but my fantasies! Nothing even remotely similar to any of these things are ever going to happen ever in our lives in the reality. But you will have to admit that we both have been hugely aroused and tired on! And we were both orgasming so much hard and enjoyed it, we never have been having such a huge massive orgasm enjoying it together since the beginning of our life time!"

After that we both fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

From that day everything was running completely normal in both my office and home front, nobody was ever mentioning about the events from Friday night! It was like all seemed to be like a very bad dream which got completely erased from our life history! Even Rahul's behaviour drastically changed, from now on instead of trying to humiliate me on every single occasion he was completely behaving normally with me as respectfully as possible. He even seemed to be trying to help me. In that week itself he recommended me to a really big client and registered the client in my account. This step from his side was not only helpful to my career but even set my service record to a better position. It also landed me a good bonus over my usual salary.

But the client was Delhi based and so our company had to schedule a tour for me for Friday and Saturday of the same week so I can meet up with the client for a two day meeting following which the contract could be signed. My ticket booking was made for Friday early morning and return ticket for Saturday evening! This arrangement somehow raised my suspicions that Poroma and Rahul might have a hand in all this. It was more suspicious because the meeting was arranged for exactly two days and Poroma never liked me to be staying away from her for more than two days at a stretch!

At our home Poroma had turned into a very caring housewife. In the following days Poroma was running the house and caring for the children as well as me with full enthusiasm. The sex between the two of us turned into a very regular and very enjoyable affair since that day! We have been fucking every single night and every morning she was waking me up with a fantastic blowjob! Every morning she was waking me up by taking my morning wood into her mouth! She was taking me completely into her mouth and deep throating me! It always ended with her swallowing upto the last drop of cum and sucking me completely dry! Of course she still insisted that I used condoms when we were having regular vaginal sex but it was only because she could not take oral pills as she was still breastfeeding the baby.

During the week she never tried to have any interaction or contact with Rahul, but still I had a really strong suspicion that probably they had planned and will be fucking when I will be on the tour. And I think I could see a sign confirming the fact! 

Friday early morning she seemed to be in a very good mood and after her regular blowjob she herself offered me to fuck her ass! Now she will be doing that only when she will be in a really very nice mood!
The offer was repeated again on Saturday night after my return but I refused her at that time.

I told her, "sorry Poroma, I am feeling too tired and just want to go to sleep!"

Poroma's eyes showed disappointment with a bit of sadness but she seemed to understand, "it's okay Ranjeet, try to sleep while I just hold on to you, let us sleep in the spooning position."

She pressed her nude body behind my back and putting her arms around me. Once she was sleeping blissfully I just put her hands away.

Now I will come to tell you why I did that. Well the reason is this, on Saturday night when I returned home from Delhi there was no information about Rahul and Poroma doing anything during the break while I was out, but when we went to bed and Poroma got nude, there were a number of fresh and new scratch marks and hickeys or love bites all over her shoulders, boobies and stomach! Now none of us had any discussion about those but I really felt resentful about such marks on the body of my own wife! The elephant in the room stayed right there and I was feeling disgusted about her sexual infidelity and just was not able to bring it upon myself to fuck her ass! Surely I never liked it and started trying to avoid her when she wanted to offer herself to me!
Op
Poroma's perspective: Poroma was in a fix, have she been pushing Ranjeet too much? But then she tried her best to go slow with their plan, on the first day of her return Ranjeet was being really difficult, she almost gave up their plans but on Monday evening he allowed her to have sex and she used the opportunity very nicely to edge him and get him to agree to allow her to have Rahul on the side for a few months! At that time it seemed like Ranjeet agreed though he said nothing. But now again he is acting strange, she could not believe any male could refuse the offer of her ass on the ground of tiredness! She just couldn't risk her marriage for this but would Rahul allow her? In her sleep she was dreaming of the incidents of the last two days.

Flashback: Friday early morning after seeing off her husband Ranjeet at the Airport Poroma parked the car on the road side to call Rahul, after all it was Rahul who insisted that Poroma herself drives Ranjeet to the Airport to see him off.

"Hello," Rahul said in a deep low voice.

"Rahul it's me Poroma," she said in a trembling voice, "he have already boarded the plane!"

"Good," Rahul said, "did you see him off?"

"Yes just like you said," Poroma said.

"Okay then Poroma," Rahul answered, "come to my apartment at noon, I will be taking a half day off!"

"What should I tell the Aya Didi and the children?" Asked Poroma.

"Tell them you are going for shopping at the market," Rahul replied, "and another thing, please wear the white chiffon saree and tie it four inches below your lovely navel! And wear your low cut sleeveless backless blouse!"

"Don't be an asshole Rahul," Poroma said with anger, "I will be looking like a slut!"

"And really do you believe you are not Poroma?" Rahul was already mocking her, "you will be driving in your car, and move out of your own garage. Make sure to wear your Mangalsutra and sindur properly. That will surely prevent any neighbours who accidentally run into you! You surely understand what it means, don't you?"

"Yes you pervert," Poroma said, "since I will be wearing a backless blouse I can't wear the bra! You really believe in this dress I can still pass as a homely housewife?"

"Well don't bother too much about that," he said, "you need only to manage your neighborhood and your Aya for the present, don't have to bother about the society where I stay. And still if you aren't comfortable with the arrangement you always have the other option!"

"You very well know that is not an option for me," Poroma said firmly, "whatever I am doing is for the sole purpose of saving my marriage and family! I have been doing everything as per your direction. Just tell me when can I get the video recording?"

"You know the answer," Rahul said, "three months if you are going to continue this meet up for two days a week, unless the other part of our agreement comes in between!"

"You will never be able to prove anything my dear" Poroma replied with confidence, "I know my husband a lot better than you do! The only thing I am concerned about is my marriage! Bye and see you!"

Poroma cut off the call and drove home, later on the day Poroma after feeding the children told the Aya that she needs to go for marketing, then dressed as per the instructions of Rahul and drove to his apartment. She wore a metallic pink low cut sleeveless backless blouse, but took care to cover the cleavage by the pallu of her white chiffon put around her neck to at least save some modesty! The saree was wrapped around her waist to cover her belly and navel, but the saree being white and transparent still was showing the sign of her deep navel and her melons! Still the Mangalsutra and sindur didn't make her feel like a slut!

The guards of the society asked from the window, "name please?"

"Poroma Sen for apartment 701," Poroma said.

The guards though impressed by her appearance didn't seem enthusiastic, probably they are used to watch scantily clad women more than she expected.

"Purpose of visit?" Asked the other guard.

"To meet my friend Mr. Rahul, the resident of the same apartment," Poroma said impatiently, she could easily get it that Rahul didn't purposefully tell the guards about her visit with the sole purpose of causing embarrassment to her in such a slutty dress in front of the guards.

"Sorry mam, you will have to wait until we call him," said the guard as his eyes linger over her curves.

Poroma got impatient at this, as the guard was speaking over the phone, "hello sir, I am your apartment watchman Mahmud, there's a lady here Poroma Sen, she claims to be your friend and wanted to meet you! She said you are expecting her!"

A pause.

"But sir," followed by another pause.

"Okay okay, I am sending her up," the guard finally said.

Then he turned towards Poroma, "Mam you can park your car at his space and get straight to his flat and wait for him there, he said you have been here before and know his parking lot and apartment and you have a spare key of his apartment!"

There was a clear smirk on the face of both the guards, Poroma was blushing red in embarrassment and just at the same moment her pallu slipped and fell exposing her milky melons through her tight low cut blouse! The eyes of the lecherous guards were fixed on her as she managed to pull up her pallu embarassed and irritated!
[+] 7 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM