Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
But she had to be more careful. She'd always been kinda scatter brained when it came to taking her birth control pills. Often she forgot to take it a day or two, and it got worse once she and Mike got engaged since she figured it was okay if she got pregnant. But her last period had been late. She'd been terrified she was pregnant. Almost certainly it would've been Ricky's; she couldn't remember the last time she and Mike had intercourse. Thank god her period finally came. She'd really dodged a bullet.

She was taking the pill religiously since then. But she was ovulating this trip. So she was going to make him use condoms for extra protection. She was confused about Mike, about their marriage, and about Ricky. The game was really screwing up her head. But if she got pregnant with Ricky's baby, she knew that would be the end of her marriage. She didn't want to be forced into a decision. So that's why she was going to make Ricky use condoms, even though she was on the pill.

"I've been having an allergic reaction to the pill lately," Jen lied, hugging Ricky's arm. "It happened before, in high school. I went off the pill. So we have to use condoms."

"I'll pull out," he promised.

"No Ricky," Jen told him firmly.

Ricky heard the finality in her voice. "Whatever," he said irritably.

In the hotel lobby they ran into some of Ricky's friends. It was more than just Goose and Meg. It was a whole group of Marines and their wives and girlfriends. They all agreed to meet at the pool.

In their room Jen undressed and pulled her bikini from the suitcase. Grinning, Ricky pulled the bikini from her hand and tossed her on the bed. "My turn, remember?" he said, referring to how she didn't reciprocate in the plane. He spread her legs and rubbed his cockhead back and forth between her wet lips, teasing her and lubricating himself.

"Condom Ricky," Jen reminded him.

"My friends are hound dogs," Ricky said ignoring her. "You see how they were checking you out? You're the prettiest girl here. But you know that, right? You're the prettiest girl everywhere you go." He pushed his cock in so his cockhead split her pussy lips.

Jen's eyelids fluttered at the penetration. "Condom Ricky," she said again, her voice more throaty this time.

"They all want to fuck you," Ricky said. "Goose most of all. He's a complete male slut." He pushed an inch of his bare cock inside her.

"He's married," Jen said. "Meg's pretty. Your other friends are married too. Or have girlfriends."

"Meg's not pretty like you," Ricky said. "It gets lonely away from home." He pushed another inch in.

"You say they cheat? Goose cheats? And the others?"

"I say they're my friends," Ricky said looking into her eyes. He pushed more of himself inside her. "They're assholes too. They're gonna be after your sweet pussy all week. But you belong to me."

Ricky pushed deeper inside her. "Ricky, you have to use a condom, I told you," Jen said pleadingly.

"Not this time Jen," Ricky said, his eyes staring intently into hers. "I'm gonna cum inside you. I want you full of my cum when we go to the pool. So you know you belong to me."

Ricky forced her arms above her head. She was pinned underneath him, her body impaled on his big dick, there was nothing she could do, she was completely under his control.

This was not the first time she'd been taken this way. Not the first time she'd been "forced." Colin had done it many times, especially when he got drunk. A few casual hookups had ended this way. Never with Mike though. He was too sweet to ever force her.

As with every other time this had happened, she wondered to herself, "Is this what it's like to be banged?" Jen's cheeks flushed. Her nipples got harder. Her pussy got wetter.

Jen had a deep dark secret. She fantasied about being banged. She'd never told anyone, other than Allie, her best friend from college. And that's what Ricky was doing now. He was "forcing" her. "banging" her.

"Oh god!" Jen groaned, cumming as these nasty thoughts swirled in her pretty head. Ricky fucked her hard and fast. He made her cum again. Finally Ricky came, filling her up with his cream.

Ricky and Jen talked and giggled as they walked holding hands to the pool. They were infatuated with each other. And they were so good in bed together. So sexually compatible. They could spend all week in bed, never leaving the room. But Ricky's friends were here.

"God I can barely walk," Jen whispered as they approached the pools. "I hope your friends don't notice."

"I want them to notice," Ricky said with a grin. He joked "That's the real Badge of Honor."

"Oh god," Jen said, laughing and playfully slapping his arm.

"So who is this chick?" Meg asked, looking at Ricky and Jen approach over her RayBans. They were holding hands, laughing, their shoulders and hips bumping together. They looked in love.

"Her name's Jen," her husband Goose said. He was looking too. But he kept his RayBans on so Meg couldn't tell. But he was definitely checking this Jen out. She looked like a fucking model. A movie star. Stunning face. Long lush blonde hair. Tight body. Killer legs. Fuck, Ricky really batted above his average on this one. Way above his average.

"How long they been dating?"

"I don't know," Goose said with a shrug. "A few months. They knew each other in college."

The alcohol was already flowing at the pool, even though it was only mid-afternoon. Jen sipped at her beer, wanting to pace herself. The other wives and girlfriends surrounded her, all wanting the scoop on the new chick to their circle of friends. They asked how Jen and Ricky met. Jen didn't even have to lie, not really. She said she and Ricky dated in college, then they drifted apart when she moved to New York City. Recently though Ricky got stationed in New York so they reconnected. They were dating again. And now they were here in Cancun. She didn't mention Mike of course. Or her marriage.

"Hear what happened to Paul?" one of the wives said. "God, and they just got married. I feel so bad for Melody."

"I think Melody's coming," someone said.

"No, she canceled," Meg said. "Couldn't handle seeing everyone I guess. Too soon."

Jen looked down, feeling terrible for Melody. "I was there," she said. "I went to their wedding with Ricky." Then she awkwardly added "And the funeral."

Melody squeezed Jen's hand. "You can't worry about that honey. These men know the risks. It's how they are. They wouldn't be happy otherwise. And most times they're fine. So don't worry about that. Don't even think about it."

"Don't worry about what?" Ricky said, approaching with an iced bucket of fresh Rolling Rocks.

"We're talking about Paul and Melody," Meg said.

"Oh okay," Ricky said, immediately looking sad. But he didn't want to be sad on vacation. This was his time to be alone with Jen. He held his hand to her. "Let's go for a walk."

As Jen walked away with Ricky, a lot of male heads turned to look at her. Goose looked too, under his Ray-Bans. Fuck she had a tight ass!

They went back to their room and made love again. Afterward Ricky got in the shower to get ready for dinner. Jen used the moment of privacy to call Mike. "Hey bab - Mike. How are you?" she asked. She almost called him baby. But they weren't using that pet name anymore. Not while she was with Ricky.

"How's Cancun?" Mike said, answering her question with a question. "How's Ricky."

"Good and good," Jen said. "It's hot and humid here. I'm kinda tipsy. We've been drinking all afternoon. Ricky's friends are here. You know that saying, Marines drink a lot. Well it's true."

"You need to drink water," Mike said, always looking after her. "You'll get dehydrated."

"I'll drink more," she promised.

"How many times has he fucked you?" Mike asked abruptly.

Jen grinned into the phone. "Do you want to know because you want to know?" she teased. "Or because you want to know?"

"I want to know," Mike said. Jen heard excitement in his voice.

"Twice," Jen said.

"How many times have you cum?"

"4 times," Jen said. "If you count the plane."

"What happened on the plane?" Mike asked excitedly.

"He fingered me," Jen told him.

"God," Mike moaned into the phone.

"Then he fucked me when we got here," Jen said. She heard her husband panting over the phone. She knew he was playing with himself. "He made me cum twice. He came inside me. Mike, I was full of his sperm at the pool around his friends."

"Oh my god," Mike groaned. Jen could tell he was almost there.

"Then we fucked again. We just finished. He made me cum again," Jen said.

"He came in your again?" Mike asked excitedly.

"No, I'm making him wear condoms from now on," Jen told her husband.

"Oh," Mike said. He sounded disappointed. Deflated. Jen couldn't help rolling her eyes. Sometimes Mike irritated her.

"So anyways, how's Claire?" she asked. "Seeing her a lot?"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said. He was lying. In fact, Claire was busy rehearsing for Romeo and Juliet. He doubted he'd see her much while Jen was away. And anyway, they were just friends. Claire was like his kid sister.

"Well great, then you're keeping busy then," Jen said with forced enthusiasm. She was jealous. Lashing out, she said "Did you cum yet? Because I know you're playing with yourself."

"I'm fine," Mike said, frowning, feeling hurt and sad.

Jen heard the hurt and sadness in his voice and felt guilty. "It's only a week Mike," she told him.

"Yeah, but when you get back, are you gonna be at Ricky's or home?"

"Mike, I'm with you more than Ricky," Jen snapped with some exasperation. They'd had this conversation before. But she regretted the words as soon as she said them. He was her husband. Of course she should be with him. Yet, she knew she made it sound like a privilege. "I'm sorry Mike," she said in a softer voice. "I guess I'm tired. The travel. And the sun and alcohol. I'll be home soon. It's just a week."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:50 PM