Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You're still not wearing stockings," he said rubbing her bare feet. With a grin he said "Still obeying Frank?"

"No," Jen said with a half laugh. She poked his chest with her toe. "I wore jeans today." Her last day at work was right around the corner. So every day was a "Friday dress down" day for her now.

"You'd wear stockings on a date with Ricky," he said.

Jen eyed her husband. She could pull him to her. Tell him she wanted him, needed him. Keep it just them again. But she could tell he was in the mood to play. There was only so long he could suppress those fantasies.

And her? She was a mix of emotions since learning she was pregnant. She was excited and anxious like any girl would be, and she was scared too. Last time Mike left her. She was not going to let that happen again. She was going to make sure she stayed his goddess. She was going to make sure he kept worshipping her, like he was now, rubbing her feet.

"So you want me to go on a date with Ricky?" she asked grinning at him, a playful note in her voice.

"It wouldn't suck," Mike joked, using one of her favorite lines.

"It would if I went out with him," Jen joked back, a teasing glint in her eye.

"Have you told him?" Mike asked. He was referring to the pregnancy of course.

"No, I wanted to talk to you about that first."

Mike nodded, pleased with that. "Have you spoken to him?"

"We've texted but not about that," Jen said.

Mike wanted to look at the texts but he didn't want Jen to think he didn't trust her. He said "He asked you out?"

Jen nodded. "I wanted to ask you first."

Mike nodded, again pleased. Things were different now, obviously. He was her husband, and she was giving control to him. That made him feel good, secure. His Jen meter was fully topped up.

Mike looked at his wife's bust. He reached over and unbuttoned her blouse. Jen watched, making no move to stop or help him, letting him take the lead. Mike opened the blouse and looked at her breasts. She was wearing an embroidered pink bra edged in lace. He caressed her tits over the lace, then thumbed where he knew her nipples were. They got hard and dented the cups. Mike ran circles around the dents with his fingertips.

"Are you upset I let Ricky take out the rings?" she asked as she continued to look into his face.

"Yes," he said honestly.

"Do you want me to put them back in?"

"No," Mike said. "I hated them."

His answers conflicted. But Jen understood of course. She got up onto her knees on the sofa, pulling off the blouse and dropping it on the floor. Then she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She pulled it off her shoulders and arms and dropped it next to the blouse. She arched her back slightly, posing for him, her naked breasts inches from his face. "Do you think they're still pretty?" she asked him.

"Yes. They're beautiful," Mike gushed, breathing harder now. Jen's breasts were small but beautifully shaped, perky with no sag at all, with eraser-shaped nipples. The piercings were tiny dots, you had to look to see them. "Are they closing?" he asked.

"They might be," Jen said, unsure. "I think they will if I leave them out."

Mike cupped Jen's breasts in his hands. They were so small and delicate, yet incredibly ripe, like a teenager's. He ran his thumbs over her nipples. They got hard. "When Frank pierced you, I wanted to kill him," he said.

"I know," Jen said, remembering how furious he'd been at first. There was a hint of a smile on her face. Mike kill someone? Her gentle husband? How silly.

"When Ricky took them out," Mike continued, with not a hint of levity in his voice. "I wanted to kill myself."

Jen's smile disappeared and her lips parted in surprise. She stared at her husband. Finally she said "Well, let's not do that."

"What I mean is -."

"I know what you mean," Jen said taking his hands, looking into his eyes. "It was your right to take them out. I'm sorry I let Ricky do it. It's me, not you. It's my fault."

Mike slowly nodded. Jen was trying to make him feel better. But for some reason her words were making him feel worse. Like a girl defending him, instead of him defending himself. But he was hard too. Hard as a rock. How fucked up was that?

"Mike baby, why's it matter anyways? They're out. That's what you wanted," Jen said soothingly. She grinned at him and squeezed his hands. "It's your world baby. The rest of us are just living in it."

Mike couldn't help laughing. "Yeah right," he said skeptically.

"I would've taken them out anyway," Jen said, pulling Mike's hands down to her stomach and her belly button. "You know. Can't exactly wear a belly ring when I'm big and fat."

Mike caressed Jen's sexy stomach. Her skin was soft, but pressing down he could feel the firm muscles of her core. Her tummy was so firm and flat. But soon she wouldn't be that way. Soon her stomach would grow with Ricky's baby.

His hands moved back to her breasts. Tenderly fondling her, he said "Can't have bars in your nipples if you're nursing."

"That's true," Jen said, arching her back again to give her husband full access to her body.

"We should tell him," Mike said, his voice almost quivering with cuckold lust. "He has a right to know."

"If that's what you want," Jen said.

Mike was surprised by her easy agreement. "You want to tell him?" he asked, emphasizing the word want.

Jen thought about it. "It'll complicate things," she said.

"Things are already complicated," Mike said. He asked "Do you want to keep seeing Ricky?"

Jen hesitated, then said "Yes."

"Because of the baby?"

"No."

"Because you love him?"

Jen hesitated again. Then, evasively, she said "Because that's just how I feel right now."

Mike slowly nodded, processing her words. He felt jealous, insecure, scared. He burned with cuckold angst and lust. This was his ultimate fantasy right? For another man to get Jen pregnant. And then for Jen to have a relationship with the man during the pregnancy. And after too.

Mike thought of Jim and Stacy. They played with fire too. But this was more dangerous. More exciting. Because it involved feelings.

Jen saw the excitement in Mike's eyes. The hunger. And the agony. "Are you okay Mike?" she asked, gently stroking his cheek.

"I don't know," he admitted with a sheepish grin, his voice quivering. His emotions were all over the place. "Pushing you back to Ricky ... that was probably a big mistake." Then he gave her a helpless grin. "Or the best decision of my life."

"Probably some of both," Jen said with a grin back.

Jen's words were like a punch to his gut. "So you think it was a great decision?" he asked, a forced smile on his face.

"Don't torture yourself Mike. Don't analyze everything so much," Jen said, running her fingers through his hair. "You love the game. Just enjoy it."

"Sometimes I think you love it more."

"Okay, that's not fair," Jen said with a frown at him. Then she kissed him on the lips. She said "If we didn't play the game, if it was just you and me, would you be happy?"

Mike thought about it, searching his emotions. "No, I don't think so," he finally said.

"So you're happier this way, even though our life's crazy?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Mike said.

Jen nodded. "I think so too. I mean, if it was just you and me, I'd be happy. But I think I'm happier this way. It's like what Frank said. I'm a slut. He said I wouldn't be happy until I admitted it to myself. And he's right. I like the romance. I like the variety. I like the attention. This is who I am. And you let me be me."

"So you love me because I give you freedom?"

"I love you for a lot of reasons," Jen said affectionately stroking his face. "One reason is you give me freedom."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:49 PM