Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Eventually to break the silence, Jen awkwardly said "Anyways, well ..."

"What are you doing?" Ricky asked.

"I'm with Mike and Anna," she said, glancing over at her family. Anna was staring at her. Jen turned away. "We're eating lunch. At the Tavern." As if embarrassed, she said "It's touristy but Anna likes watching the ducks in the pond. And she loves the French fries. They make them extra crispy. She likes the bread and butter pickles too. Sometimes she eats them together. It's adorable."

Not really caring about lunch or Anna, Ricky said "Can we get together tonight?"

"I thought I'm too much trouble," Jen said sarcastically.

"You are," Ricky said. "But I want to see you anyway."

Jen frowned into the phone. She said "Ricky, you know this isn't going anywhere, right? We're just having fun."

"I know that," Ricky said. "Look Jen. I get it, no promises. No future. But I still want to see you."

"We just saw each other," Jen said.

"I get it. Mike'll freak," Ricky said. "So I'll come to your place. After Anna's asleep, like last night. That worked right?"

A few minutes later Jen returned to the table. Mike was dying to know what Ricky said but they obviously couldn't talk about it in front of Anna.

Later as they walked back through Central Park they had a moment to talk, because Anna was running a few steps ahead. Mike said "What's up?"

"Ricky was able to smooth things over," Jen whispered. "Can he come over tonight?"

"What? Again? So soon?" Mike said surprised.

"Yeah, I know," Jen said, her shoulders slumping as if she knew she was wrong to ask. "It's just ... we're still trying to figure out yesterday."

There it was again. "We" referring to her and Ricky. He felt the heartache. But Mike was aroused too. His dick was getting hard.

Anna spotted another friend and ran up ahead to play. Mike and Jen sat on a bench, watching their daughter. "What's wrong Mike?" Jen asked squeezing his arm. Yes, she understood his conflict. But HE wanted her to play the game with Ricky. HE was the one who pushed her to see him again. HE wanted this as much as her.

"I guess ...," Mike began, then stopped. This was hard to talk about.

"What honey?" Jen said, stroking his hand. "Tell me baby."

"I guess I must disappoint you," he finally said.

"What?" Jen said, not understanding.

"I don't ... fight for you," Mike said. It was hard to say it. It hurt. His pride, his manhood. He felt ashamed. "I do the opposite."

Jen's lips parted into a small O, shocked. She hugged her husband and said "Oh my god baby, is that what's bothering you? The fight?"

"You said it," Mike said. "You respect Ricky. More than me."

"I never said that," Jen insisted. "I never ever said that."

"You did," Mike said.

Jen took Mike's head in her hands. "Mike honey, you're doing it again. It's all in your head. I never said that."

Mike frowned at his wife. She was essentially saying he was crazy. Was she saying that? That he was crazy? "So what did you say?" he said annoyed.

Jen heard the annoyance in his voice. "Baby don't get mad," she said rubbing his hand. "I do respect you. I totally respect you. You're the bravest man I know. You saved me twice. Two freaking times. You think I'll ever forget that?"

"Ricky saved you yesterday," Mike said.

"He didn't," Jen said.

"What?" Mike asked not understanding.

"Ricky got into a fight because Hank hit on me," Jen said. "It's not like I was in danger. Hank is harmless. We were flirting, that's all."

"But ...," Mike said hesitantly, processing this new information. "You were hot for Ricky last night. It was obvious."

"I mean, at some level it's flattering," Jen sputtered.

"You weren't hot for me after those times," Mike said bitterly.

"Mike ...," Jen began in a pleading voice. "You were hurt." With a slight grin she added "It's not like I could jump your bones." She tenderly stroked his cheek again. "You protected me. You're my hero Mike. Not Ricky. You."

Mike couldn't help grinning. He felt better. But not completely. How deep exactly was her connection with Ricky?

As if reading his mind, Jen said "I know I'm kinda obsessed with him right now. It's infatuation, that's all." With a half laugh she added "9 ½ weeks I guess. But that's all it is, infatuation. You've seen me this way before. Lots of times. It always gets better. Right?"

Mike slowly nodded. "But you love him," he reminded her.

"Like a special friend," Jen said immediately. Mike gave her a skeptical look. Seeing that, she said "You know we're close. We have history. That's why you want me with him again. It makes it more exciting."

Mike knew she was right. He was the one who pushed her back into Ricky's arms. And despite his angst, his cock was hard as a rock. "So you want to see Ricky tonight?" he said. "What about Anna?"

"It'll be after she's asleep," Jen said. "Like last night."

Mike wasn't sure. Now that he thought about it, Anna had seemed kind of standoffish to Jen today. But maybe it was his imagination. "Okay," he finally said.

When Ricky arrived they went into the master bedroom. They locked the door and turned the baby monitor on, like last night.

Things didn't turn to sex immediately. They sat up on the bed and watched TV. Ricky had a beer and Jen and Mike were sipping wine. They surfed Netflix - playfully arguing over an action movie versus romantic comedy - and finally picked "About Last Night," the original version with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe, not the remake. They turned the lights down and settled in to watch.

They were 3 friends hanging out, like back in college. Jen was between Mike and Ricky, closer to Mike than Ricky. If someone looked at them, they'd see a normal evening of middle class Americana. A married couple and their buddy sipping beer and wine and watching an old flick on the TV.

Mike thought about putting his arm around Jen. Pulling her up against him, creating more space between her and Ricky. If he did that, maybe it would stay a normal evening. They'd watch the movie and then Ricky would eventually leave. Then Mike would make love to his wife. Him, not Ricky. The way normal couples did it. All Mike had to do was put his arm around Jen. Claim her as his property. Stake his rightful claim as her husband.

But he didn't. He watched the movie, keeping his hands on his slightly raised knees.

There's a scene in the movie, where Rob Lowe is making out with Demi Moore. He pulls off her top and then the scene shifts to the shower, with Demi riding Rob in the tub as water rains down on them. For a moment her breasts are clearly visible.

"I thought Demi had big tits," Ricky said watching the TV.

"She got those later," Jen said.

"Oh. Shit Jen, her real tits are as small as yours," Ricky teased.

"Thanks a lot you jerk," Jen said playfully punching his arm.

"Your tits are prettier," Ricky said, the grin still on his face.

"Just shut up," Jen said, but she was grinning back at him.

Mike listened to this banter but didn't participate. He kept his eyes on the TV screen, his hands on his knees. He knew he should be the one teasing Jen. Flirting. Playing with her. Assuring her her small breasts were prettier than the movie star's. But he stayed silent, letting Ricky take his place in their bed. Feeling like a third wheel. His heart hurt. His cock did too, because he was so hard.

Still smiling at her, Ricky opened his arm. Jen slid over, into his arm. It was only a few inches. But now she was leaning into Ricky's chest instead of Mike's. Mike knew a person watching would see Ricky and Jen as the couple now. His cheeks burned and he forced himself not to shudder.

They stayed like that for a long time. Mike's eyes darted between the movie on the TV, and the movie right next to him. Ricky had his arm around Jen and was playing with Jen's silky blonde hair. Jen was snuggled into the crook of his arm. Her head was on his chest. He hand was on his thigh. None of this was sexual. Their eyes were on the TV, they were watching the movie. It was all just ... casual affectionate. Familiar intimacy. A girlfriend and boyfriend together on a normal night, watching a movie. That's what it looked like. That's what it was. And it burned Mike inside. It burned.

This was one of those moments in their game when things got really confusing for Mike. Clearly Jen could have ended up with Ricky. They would've been happy together. They looked incredible together. Maybe Jen would've been happier with Ricky than him.

Why hadn't they hooked up back in college? They were both sportos, populars. If both he and Ricky asked Jen out, who would she pick? Ricky of course. There was no contest. Mike's positives were under the surface. You had to get to know him to appreciate him. But Ricky, he was out there for all the world to see. His handsome face, ripped body, the bulge in his pants. He was an athlete, and Jen loved athletes. He wasn't book smart but he had real world smarts, and he was a decent person. So why had Jen ended up with Mike instead of Ricky?

Mike watched Jen and Ricky watching the movie. They seemed so comfortable together, happy together. They seemed like a match. Like, if the 3 of them put their profiles into match.com, Jen and Ricky would be matched with each other. They'd date, have an incredible romance and then marry.

In that alternative space time continuum, Mike wouldn't have any part in Jen's life. At most, he'd be friend-zoned. Maybe he'd still fall in love with Jen. He probably would, he couldn't imagine ever loving anyone else. But he'd have to love her from afar. Maybe if he was a good enough friend she and Ricky might let him be godfather of one of their kids. That would be probably the closest he would ever get to her. He thought about it.

Mike felt the cuckold angst wash over him. It felt exciting, delicious, but also there was a lot of pain there. Like, being Anna's godfather instead of her real father. Mike was going too far with his imagination. It hurt so much, sent him to the edge of the abyss. He needed to stop thinking about this. It was like Jen said, it was all in his head. Jen wasn't really with Ricky. Yes, at the moment they looked like a couple, but it was all a game. Jen was his wife, she loved him. He was Anna's father, not Ricky.

Mike wished Jen would look at him. Just a glance, a smile, even just a slight nod. Something to acknowledge it was all a game to her. That he was her real life and Ricky just make believe. But she didn't look.

About halfway in the movie, Jen moved her hand up Ricky's thigh. Ricky was wearing loose jeans. But still you could see his bulge, the outline of his cock like a sleeping python lying on his thigh. Jen moved her hand so now her palm was on top of him. She caressed it over his jeans. He began to get hard.

Jen looked up into Ricky's face. It was an invitation and Ricky took it. He lowered his face and kissed her. Jen kissed him back.

Their kiss started slow. They were familiar lovers after all, there was no need to rush. As they kissed, Jen moved her hand from Ricky's crotch and caressed his chest, his strong back. His entire body turned her on, not just his cock. And anyways, she knew she would get his cock soon enough.

Finally their kiss ended. They were panting, looking into each other's eyes. "I think we need to compare yours to Demi's," Ricky joked as he unbuttoned her blouse.

"Okay," Jen said with a half laugh. Her eyes were heavy lidded and she had her cum face on. She rolled her head back and moaned as Ricky rubbed his thumbs across her pierced nipples.

"You're wearing the same bra as Demi," Ricky said looking at her chest. They did look the same. Virgin white satin with lacy trim.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:47 PM