Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike woke up with a soft touch on his shoulder. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust. It was Jen. He looked passed her to the wall clock. He'd slept for about an hour.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked softly. When Mike nodded, she said "Too much for you again?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "But I like it."

Jen smiled at her husband. She tugged at his arm. "Let's go to sleep. It's late. Ricky's going to sleep over okay?"

Mike frowned at the idea of Ricky sleeping over. "Anna -."

"I'll set the clock. He'll be gone way before she wakes up," she assured him.

"I'll sleep here then," Mike said, sitting back down on the sofa. He knew he was being a martyr but he didn't care. At the moment it felt good.

"Baby, it's not like I want to be with him anymore tonight," Jen said. "I just don't want him going home this late. It's not safe."

Mike looked skeptically at his wife. "He's a Marine, he knows how to kill people," he deadpanned. "And this is New York City."

"Mike honey, come on," Jen said in a "can you be more reasonable?" voice. "It's not polite to make him go home this late."

Mike frowned, bothered by Jen's obvious concern for Ricky's feelings. "Fine, whatever. I'll sleep here," he said, being a martyr again. He laid down on the sofa.

"Then I'll sleep here too," Jen said laying down too and snuggling into him. She was facing him, looking into his face.

"You won't stay here," Mike said knowingly.

"Yes I will."

"Sometime tonight you'll go to Ricky."

"No I won't."

"Only because I just said it," Mike said. He knew he was acting like a child but, at the moment, it felt good.

"Mike I'm not like that," Jen said.

"Yes you are," Mike told her.

Jen was about to object again but she hesitated. She knew he was right. "I'm trying to be better," she said. "I know I lose control sometimes. But I want to be with you now, not Ricky." They looked at each other. Jen could tell he was gauging whether to believe her. She said "Anyways you say you like when I lose control."

"I do but ...," Mike began but then his voice trailed off.

"But it hurts too," Jen said finishing his thought.

"Yes," Mike said. Then he admitted "But the hurt turns me on too. So I guess I give you mixed messages."

"Ya think?" Jen said with a playful smile. Grinning, she poked him in the chest. "That's okay baby. I'm not the perfect wife."

"Yes you are," Mike assured her.

Jen heard the sincerity in his voice, saw the devotion in his eyes. She snuggled closer into him. His erection pressed against her stomach. She couldn't help noticing the size difference after just being with Ricky. Mike was so much smaller. But she didn't care. She pushed him onto his back and got on top. She guided Mike into her.

"You're really loose," Mike said as she moved up and down on him.

"Ricky fucked me hard," Jen said with a nod.

"Are you sore?"

"Yeah but, this is okay," Jen said, moving slowly up and down. If she moved slow and gently, it didn't hurt bad.

"You just finished?" Mike asked. "Just before you woke me up?"

"A little bit before that," Jen told him.

"Then you snuggled right?" Mike asked.

Jen heard the hurt and jealousy in his voice and hesitated. Eventually she said "... yeah."

"You love him don't you?" Mike asked.

Jen stopped moving mid-stroke, hovering above Mike's hips, the tip of his penis still inside her. She looked into his face, studying him. Then finally she lowered himself on him. "There are a lot of people I love," she said evasively.

"Jen -," Mike said impatiently.

"Let me finish," Jen said, still moving slowly up and down on his cock. "I don't just fuck guys. I date them. I'm their girlfriend. That's our game right? That's what you want right?"

"Yes," Mike said.

"And you don't want it just physical," Jen said. "You want feelings too."

"You want that too," Mike pointed out.

"I know, I do, I admit it," Jen said. "But you do too, right?"

"Yes," Mike grudgingly admitted.

"So baby, where's the line between like and love?" Jen said. "There's all kinds of love."

"So you do love Ricky," Mike said accusingly.

Jen stopped moving on his cock, although he was still inside her. "At some level, yes," she said honestly. "Right now, at this moment, a teeny bit, yes. But it doesn't matter."

"How doesn't it matter?" Mike said incredulously. "Have you told him? That you love him?"

Jen nodded. But she quickly added "He said it first." Like that mattered. Although to Mike, it did matter.

"So you only said it because he said it?" Mike asked.

"Yes. I wouldn't have said it first," Jen assured him.

Mike nodded slowly, feeling relieved. To him that made a difference. It made him feel better. But where could this lead? If she was saying the L word to Ricky, eventually her feelings for him might evolve into real love.

As if reading his mind, Jen said "I only really love you. Ricky's just a special friend."

"What if he turns into more than that?"

"He won't," Jen promised. She began moving up and down on his shaft again. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back. "God baby you're soooo hard," she moaned. She said knowingly "This turns you on."

Mike knew she was right. There were flavors to fantasies. If it was just fucking then it wouldn't be cuckold (that'd be more like hot wife). Feelings made it cuckold. There were other things too, like humiliation, denial, pregnancy, risk of losing your wife. But when you thought about it, all those things boiled down to feelings. That's what made the fantasy so delicious for him. And dangerous. And painful.

"What if it turns into real love?" Mike asked again.

"It won't," Jen promised him.

"Are you going to say it again?" he asked.

"He likes to hear me say it," Jen told him. "I told him not in front of you though."

Mike hesitated, thinking about it. Then he said "You can if you want."

Jen looked at Mike. She asked "You don't mind if I say it when you're there?"

"You used to," Mike reminded her, referring to her first relationship with Ricky.

"You hated it."

"It hurt because I didn't know what it meant," Mike told her. "But we talk better now."

"We're a LOT better now."

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

"Well, only if it comes out natural," Jen told him. Her eyes fluttered as she continued to ride him. God he was so hard! "You want me to say I love him. That soooo turns you on."

Mike nodded and said "Only if it doesn't turn into more."

"It won't baby," Jen promised again.

Mike nodded again. He knew they were playing a dangerous game, but the first time she didn't fall in "real love" with Ricky so that made him feel better. Jen was right, where's the line between "like" and "love"? She might love Ricky like a special friend, but that was way short of their love as husband and wife.

"Are you gonna cum?" he asked her.

She shook her head no. "But it feels good," she said. She quickly added, "I'm kinda tired. I wouldn't cum with Ricky either."

"I guess you already came a lot with Ricky anyway," Mike said smiling at her.

"Well, yeah," Jen said with a smile back. They shared a tender moment looking into the other's eyes.

"Our life's crazy," Mike said still smiling.

"Definitely," Jen agreed with a half laugh.

Mike reached down. Jen was still wearing the high tops. He pulled the shoe strings to take them off but in their position it was awkward. Jen moved to help him, and in the process his small cock fell from her pussy. She took off the sneakers and socks and tossed them onto the floor. Then she got on top of him again and guided his cock into her.

"You looked really cute," he said stroking the soles of her slim, pretty feet. Her feet were moist and musky from wearing the sneakers all day.

"Thanks baby," Jen said. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. Soon after Mike came. Then he spooned her on the sofa and they fell asleep, with Jen's bare feet pressing against Mike's calves.

When Mike opened his eyes he was instantly awake. The room was lit by the faint glow of sunrise. He was on the sofa. Alone. Suddenly he was angry. Jen lied! She was with Ricky! And Anna might wake up any second!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:47 PM