Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 66-72

"Where've you been?" Mike asked as Jen walked in. He looked anxious and hurt. "You said you'd follow. It's been over an hour."

"I'm sorry baby. We needed to talk about the fight," Jen said, tenderly stroking her husband's cheek. She looked passed Mike's shoulder. "Anna's asleep?"

"Yeah but I need to tell you something," Mike said.

"What?" Jen said. As she said that one word, Ricky walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck. Even as Jen looked at Mike, she squeezed Ricky's hands and leaned back into him. A girlfriend affectionately acknowledging her boyfriend. Mike's cheeks burned with cuckold lust.

"I'll tell you later," Mike said, his throat suddenly dry.

"You're sure?" Jen asked with Ricky's arms still around her.

"Yeah," Mike said. "It's probably nothing."

Jen slowly nodded. She looked over her shoulder and said to Ricky "Babe, can you wait for me in the bedroom?"

When Ricky was gone, Jen said to Mike "What happened with Anna?"

"It's probably nothing," Mike said evasively. Now he was in the mood for the game and didn't want to derail things. They'd talk about Anna tomorrow. "What happened at the bar?"

Jen had a lot to tell her husband. But not now. Later. Keeping things light, she grinned and said "I think the waitress's confused. First I'm with you, then I'm with Ricky."

"Did she say something?" Mike said suddenly even more excited.

Jen heard the excitement in her husband's voice and smiled. "Mike you're so predictable," she said with a giggle. She took his hand and moved towards the bedroom. "Come on."

"Wait," Mike said, stopping her. He looked her up and down. Her sweet innocent face, her smooth flawless skin, her lush blonde hair, her tight ballerina's body. And she was just as beautiful inside as outside. "God you're so beautiful," he gushed. Then he pulled her into his arms and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," Jen said, hugging Mike back. She felt guilty saying it. Not because she was saying it to Mike, but because she said it to Ricky. Was it possible to love 2 men? And how would Mike react when he found out? It didn't go well last time. But this time, there was no time limit on her relationship with Ricky; that was Mike's change to their game. So, certainly, Mike understood how that might affect her feelings for Ricky, right? He was better prepared for it now, right?

Mike sat in a chair as Jen got into bed with Ricky. The bedroom door was locked and they had the child monitor turned on. Anna was old enough they didn't need the monitor anymore, but it came in handy now as they would be able to hear if she woke up.

Jen undressed Ricky. She wanted to see his body. She took off his shirt and ran her hands along the well-defined muscles of his chest, arms and abs. His ripped chest tapered to a narrow waist, and then swelled to his muscular ass and thighs, his sculpted calves. His strong body felt hard ... it had a wonderful density to it. So masculine. And he was still tanned from living in LA. She got lightheaded looking at him. Touching him. He was so beautiful. He was like an Adonis.

Jen pulled down his pants. Now he was completely nude. He wasn't hard but still he was so big. His manhood lay heavily between his legs, resting slightly on his thigh.

Jen was practically panting now. She knew she had a size fetish. It was like how Mike had a thing for legs and feet, the way he liked blonde hair and tiny tits. For Jen, she had a thing for big. It got her excited. It made her wet. And if that big thing was attached to a muscular athletic body with a gorgeous face - like Ricky - then it made her heart flutter.

Jen parted Ricky's legs and knelt between them. With her eyes still focused on his cock, she ran her fingertips up and down his muscular legs, lightly scratching him with her manicured nails. Ricky was breathing heavy now and he shuddered when Jen lightly caressed his inner thighs. Jen really knew how to give a man pleasure. She knew how to draw it out, tease, increase her lover's anticipation and pleasure. Jen loved sex and she was really good at it.

Jen cupped his balls, staring at them. "You have the biggest balls," she said with a giggle. Although big, his balls were in a tight ball sack so they looked sexy instead of messy.

"All for you babe," Ricky said with a grin.

Jen knew he was talking about the sperm inside. How he always filled her up since she let him fuck her bareback and cum inside her. He'd given her a big load that morning. Mike came inside her too, but he never came a lot. Jen glanced over at her husband. He was flushed, looking super excited. He had his pants down and was stroking herself. She looked at Mike's cock. It was so small especially compared to Ricky. Shorter, thinner. His balls were smaller too.

Jen looked back up at Mike's face. He knew she'd been looking at his cock. Comparing his to her lover's. He looked even more excited now. She gave him an understanding smile then turned back to Ricky.

Jen looked Ricky up and down. God he was so gorgeous! She was soooo hot for him! Even more than usual, she realized. Was it because he fought for her? She was against fighting. But Ricky had been staking his claim to her. Fought another man who was moving into his territory. So primal. At some level that was really hot.

"Take off your shirt," Ricky ordered. Without hesitation, Jen pull off her blouse. Ricky looked at her tits. Her hard nipples and nipple bars clear dented her bra. "Take it off," he told her. Jen immediately reached back, unsnapped her bra, then let it drop to the floor.

"Your nips are hard?" Ricky asked, cupping her small breasts. "That because of me?"

"Yes," Jen said honestly.

Ricky moved his hands to her shorts. He unsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. "Are you wet for me?" he asked.

"I'm soaking," Jen said.

"For me?"

"Yeah, for you."

Ricky grinned at her. He shifted in the bed so now Jen was on her back and he on top. He pulled off the white shorts but left the pink g-string on. Then he twisted Jen onto her hands and knees. Jen was tiny (a size 0 with most clothes) and Ricky was powerful, so he easily tossed her around like a rag doll.

"This is so fucking sexy," Ricky said, admiringly her tight ass in the pink g-string. He pulled the string that ran between her ass cheeks, pulling it taut like a rubber band. "Sexy, right Mike?" he said, grinning over his shoulder at Mike. Ricky looked at the tiny pale dick in Mike's hand and chuckled. Then he slapped Jen's ass hard, making her yelp. Her yelp was almost a scream. A loud scream.

Mike looked at the door, concerned. He didn't want Anna to wake up. "Quiet," he hissed in a low voice. Ricky frowned at Mike. He didn't like being told what to do, especially when he was in bed with a girl. But he didn't slap Jen again.

As if to reassert his dominance though, Ricky tore off the g-string. The tiny string that went between her pussy lips was soaking wet. He tossed it over to Mike. "Here you go buddy," he said grinning at Mike.

Jen didn't notice the exchange between Ricky and her husband. She was on her elbows and knees, her ass sticking up at her lover. She impatiently pushed back against Ricky's cock. "Come on Ricky," she whined impatiently.

Ricky was still looking at Mike. His grin widened at Jen's plea, as if saying to Mike "Your wife wants my cock, not yours." He held his cock at the base and rubbed it up and down Jen's crack. He was still looking at Mike, at his penis. The difference in size was amazing.

Mike's cheeks grew red as Ricky looked at him. "Get on with it," he snapped.

Ricky chuckled. Jen seemed to finalize realize something was going on between her 2 men. She looked over her shoulder at Ricky and said "Don't be an ass."

"Okay, whatever," Ricky said with a laugh. He lined up his cock. He dug his toes into the mattress for leverage, then he pushed into Jen's pussy.

Jen grunted from the sudden penetration, her pretty hands clutching at the sheets. "Oh god, fuck," she moaned as Ricky pushed in farther. She loved this! She loved being stretched! She loved being filled! And she loved this position, being taken like a cheap dog!

Ricky fucked her hard and fast. Jen buried her head in the pillow to muffle her moans and screams. Mike watched his wife's body tense and then shudder as she came on Ricky's cock.

Ricky flipped Jen over onto her back, somehow managing to stay inside her as he did so. Then he kissed her as he slowly long stroked her pussy. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Their tongues danced as Ricky pulled almost all the way out, then slowly pushed all the way back in. Before they were fucking. Now they were making love. And it went on a long time, 5 minutes, 10, 15 minutes. The entire time they kissed and fondled, moaned into the other's mouth.

Ricky was a big man, and being on top of Jen, Mike could barely see her. Mostly all he saw were her long slim legs, her toned thighs, her shapely calves, and the black Converse high tops on her pretty feet. And he saw her arms wrapped around Ricky's neck as they kissed. Mike looked at her left hand. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring. She hadn't put it back on since getting home.

Ricky changed his angle. He rotated his hips. Mike knew what he was doing. He was searching for Jen's g-spot. Mike knew he found it when Jen moaned. Ricky knew it too. He concentrated on that spot, rubbing both her clit and g-spot at the same time. Mike heard Jen's pants get more urgent. He saw her classy manicured nails dig into the muscle of Ricky's arms and back. The Converse high tops were pointed straight out, like ballet slippers, as Jen arched her toes. Mike knew his wife always arched her toes when she was close to an orgasm. And then Jen came. Her head rolled back and her back arched as she wailed a long soulful moan. It was incredible. It lasted so long. The entire time Ricky kept stroking her pussy with his long thick cock. When her g-spot orgasm finally ended, Jen collapsed onto the bed, only half conscious. The orgasm Ricky gave her was so intense it knocked her out - again. Ricky tenderly stroked her cheek and kissed her lips as Jen recovered. Jen was limp so long Mike grew concerned, but he'd seen this before so he knew she was alright. Finally Jen stirred. She looked up into Ricky's face with awe in her eyes. "Fuck Ricky you did it to be again," she gushed, amazement in her voice.

"I'll always do it for you," Ricky promised, kissing her again. Jen kissed him back, and they stayed that way for a long time, kissing and hugging, whispering sweet nothings, their bodies still connected by Ricky's hard cock in her pussy.

Mike look down at himself. His cock was soft and his hand messy from his spunk. He'd cum. But he didn't remember cumming. He didn't remember getting any pleasure. Yet now, as he always got after cumming, he felt all the angst and heartache - all the dark emotions - without any of the excitement.

Mike looked back at the bed. They were still kissing. All Jen's attention was on Ricky. She forgot he was there. That's okay, he got it, he understood. But understanding didn't stop the hurt. He got up and walked out of the bedroom.

Mike cleaned himself, then checked on Anna. The 4 year old was still sound asleep. He poured himself a Highland Park and sat on the sofa, looking out in the darkness. He couldn't hear them in the bedroom. They were being quiet. That was good, because if he couldn't hear, Anna couldn't easier.

Mike finished the scotch. He was about to get another one but instead he closed his eyes. He was exhausted, both emotionally and physically. Within a few seconds he drifted off into a restless sleep.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:46 PM