Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'm not mad," Mike said. "Surprised I guess. I wasn't expecting this."

"It just kind of happened. We didn't plan it" Jen assured him.

She said it again. We. Again it tore at Mike's heart. But HE was the one who wanted her to treat Ricky like her boyfriend. To think of him as her boyfriend. In that context, how was it possible not to say we? So again pushing aside his torment, he forced a grin and said "I guess that happens when 2 people are really into each other."

Jen didn't even try to deny it. Grinning back, she gushed "Ricky's really something." She moved closer and tenderly caressed his cheek. "You're okay with that?" she asked.

"Of course I am," Mike said, reaching behind her and caressing her ass, her thigh. Jen smiled at him.

"Um, I should get back," she said hesitantly. Lowering her voice, she said "He's not done yet."

Mike slowly nodded his head. He got it. Ricky hadn't cum yet.

Jen got a big glass of ice water from the kitchen. Halfway back to the bedroom she turned back to her husband. "Want to join us?" she offered with a grin. "Watch?"

Mike felt his cock throb. "Yeah, I'd like that," he said with a dry throat.

"Give me a sec," Jen said with a crooked smile. "I don't want Ricky to freak when he sees you."

Mike waited a few minutes after Jen disappeared back into the bedroom. He heard whispers, giggles and some laughs. Was Ricky making fun of him? The pathetic husband who liked to watch. Who wasn't able to satisfy his wife, so he gave up his exclusive right to her body. He gave up his exclusive right to her heart too.

Was Ricky laughing at him? Belittling him? And was Jen laughing along? Maybe reluctantly, but still, laughing along? Mike's cheeks burned with cuckold angst and lust.

When Mike walked into the bedroom, Jen was on top of Ricky, riding him, massaging his cock with her sweet pussy. Jen had the most amazing pussy. So tight and silky smooth. She was using her little pussy muscles on him. Ricky certainly was enjoying it. He looked over at Mike, gasping and his face strained. "Hey buddy," he managed to choke out. Then he rolled his head back in pleasure and moaned "Fuck Jen your pussy feels so good!"

Ricky's unabashed praise seemed to inspire her. She rode him hard, flexing her pussy muscles around his hard shaft. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" he cried. "Where do you want it?"

Jen looked over her shoulder at Mike. "Where do you want him to cum baby?" she asked.

"Cum inside her!" Mike said without hesitation. "Cum inside her Ricky!"

Ricky nodded, although he barely registered Mike's presence. At that moment his focus was entirely on Jen and her pussy. "I'm cumming!" he said looking into her eyes.

"I know baby," Jen said looking back into his eyes. Her brow was moist with perspiration from the exertion and her nipples rock hard. "Cum baby!" she urged him. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

A moment later, Ricky grunted and roared as he came. "Oh god, fuck!" he shouted as orgasmic pleasure shot through his ripped body. Jen gasped as she felt the powerful jets of her lover's ejaculation hit her walls.

Afterwards Ricky and Jen cuddled, kissing and whispering sweet nothings, their arms and legs around each other, their bodies still connected with Ricky inside her. This was always hard for Mike, the moments after sex, the moments when Jen belonged more to the other man than him.

Mike silently left the bedroom. It was too much. He loved it. But sometimes it was too much.

About 10 minutes later Jen rushed out of the bedroom looking concerned. She looked relieved when she saw Mike sitting on the sofa. "Too much for you baby?" she gently asked, moving so her knees touched his.

"Yeah," Mike said with a sheepish grin. "I'm okay. You make my dreams come true Jen." He looked down between her legs. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and gaped apart, and wet with Ricky's milky seed. "God you're so beautiful!" he gushed.

Jen grinned at her husband. She pulled off his pants. "You haven't cum yet," she said straddling his lap. She lowered himself on him and began moving up and down.

Mike barely felt anything. "Ricky really stretched you out," he said.

"Yeah, he's a big boy," Jen said looking down. Each time she pulled up more of Ricky's sperm was left on Mike's shaft.

"He came a lot," Mike said, seeing the same thing as Jen.

"He always cums a lot," Jen said. "Does that get you hot?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted. "Your period's this week?" he asked. He knew his wife's cycle almost as well as her.

Jen nodded. "Don't worry, I've got a sponge inside. That's why I let him cum inside me," she whispered. Just because she was about to get her period didn't mean she couldn't get pregnant. She had friends - at least one - who had.

Mike ran his hands up and down his wife's sexy, flat tummy. The sponge wouldn't matter if she was already pregnant. With Ricky's baby. He felt dizzy with cuckold lust!

Mike wrapped his arms around Jen and hugged her to him. Along with the lust he felt anxious and insecure. "I love you," he said urgently, hugging her tight. He needed to reconnect with his wife. He needed to fill up his Jen meter.

"I love you too baby," Jen said, hugging Mike back. As she said "baby," she guiltily realized she might have called Ricky by that pet name. It was so hard keeping straight, baby (for Mike) and babe (for Ricky). The thing was, when she felt love for a man, like during sex, she said "baby," she couldn't help it. Fortunately, Mike wasn't saying anything about it so she didn't bring it up.

Jen held and cuddled Mike as she rode his cock. She needed the reconnection with her husband too, although truthfully, she was looking forward to her day with Ricky so part of her wanted to return to him. But Mike was her husband and this was his game too. So she rode him and used her pussy muscles on his cock to make it good for him, and soon he groaned and moaned as he came inside her.

Jen and Ricky quickly put their clothes back on. They both probably needed a shower, but Ricky had set up a meeting with a realtor and they were late.

As they were about to go, Jen had an idea. She whispered to Ricky, "Do you mind if Mike comes along?"

Ricky frowned. This was his time with Jen. Yeah, he realized this was what Mike got out of it, and she was his wife after all. And by now he was used to Mike's kinky fetishes. But still, this was HIS time with Jen. "You're with me right?" Ricky asked, wanting to confirm the dynamics.

"Yeah babe, today I'm with you," Jen said, rubbing his arm. "Anyways, Mike can't stay long. He has to pick up Anna from the party."

The realtor's name was Barbara (she went by Babs). She was a 40-something, bubbly blonde with a pretty face and long legs. It occurred to Mike that Babs was maybe a future Jen, how she might be in 15 years or so. The realtor was certainly pretty enough and she turned her share of heads. Mike noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. He wondered if she was divorced. Thinking that, he quickly changed his mind and decided that Babs - despite her pretty face, blonde hair and long legs - was certainly NOT a future Jen.

"You'll like this one," Babs said to Ricky and Jen. "Only 1 bedroom, but the den can convert when you have guests." The realtor was talking to Ricky and Jen like they were a couple. Like the apartment was for them, not just Ricky. The thought made Mike's dick hard.

Mike looked at his wife with Ricky. They held hands as they toured the small apartment. Ricky and Jen were definitely an attractive couple. The kind of couple people wanted to know, invited to parties, hug out with at BBQs. Everywhere they turned heads. People on the street did double takes as they walked by. That's how good looking they were. They got admiring looks. Envious looks. But mostly people smiled at them. A gorgeous girl paired with a handsome guy. They found each other, they were together, clearly infatuated with each other. That's how the world worked. So people smiled at them. It was the natural order of things.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:44 PM