Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Hey," Ricky said back. He pulled Jen into his arms and they kissed. After a few moments she pulled away and gave her lover an up and down look. Ricky looked hot! He was dressed casually with a sporty button down shirt and stylist Volcom shorts. His shirt and shorts were loose but still it was obvious he had a great body. He looked like he just stepped out of a GQ cover!

Jen's eyes focused on his shorts. "What are you look at?" he asked with a grin.

"I don't get how I can't see your thing," Jen said with a giggle. "You're so big. How do you hide it?"

"I'm not always hard," Ricky told her, his grin even bigger now.

"Oh, excuse me, I assumed you were always hard around me," Jen joked with playful indignation in her voice.

"I'm Ricky, not Mike," Ricky teased.

"Jerk," Jen said and punched Ricky's arm. But she was still smiling. Then she looked at his crotch again. "I don't think I've ever seen you soft."

Still grinning, Ricky pulled down his shorts and boxers. "There you go," he said.

Jen kneeled down on the hardwood floor. His cock had the shape of a banana, thicker in the middle. It was light in color. She knew the skin was baby soft. It thickly hung between his muscular tan thighs. The cockhead - so prominent when he was hard - looked like a rounded cone when he was soft.

"It's still big," she said, her cheeks flushed with desire.

"I never said it wasn't big," Ricky said with a chuckle.

"I still can't believe you're not hard with me here," Jen joked.

"You're a conceited bitch," Ricky joked back. But she was right. Being around her, especially exposed this way, he felt himself thickening.

"Stand up, let me look at you," Ricky told her. Jen smiled and stood up. She didn't move, letting him take a long look at her. She didn't mind. She liked being looked at.

Jen wore a sleeveless shirt and, like Ricky, shorts. Unlike Ricky though, Jen's outfit was tight on her body. And, while Ricky's skateboarder shorts ran to his knees, Jen's barely covered her ass.

Knowing Ricky's preference, Jen had her hair up. She wore pink lipstick that matched her fingernails. On her feet she wore black Converse high top sneakers. Her outfit and makeup made Jen look painfully sexy and beautiful yet girl-next-door too.

"Turn around, let me see your ass," Ricky ordered.

Smiling crookedly at him, Jen did a pirouette for him. Ricky's breath quickened as he looked at her. She had the best ass. Soft, shapely, firm. Slim and tight, perky like a teenager's. A dancer's ass. A gymnast's.

Now Ricky was hard. He wanted her. He didn't know when Anna'd be back. At that moment he didn't care if the kid saw her mother getting fucked like a cheap whore.

Ricky pushed Jen so she was bent over the sofa. He reached around and unfastened her short shorts, and pulled them down her long shapely legs. Then he paused and looked at her. Now her ass was naked. Almost. She wore a pink g-string. The color matched her lips and nails.

"Fuck," Ricky said admiringly under his breath. Tugging the g-string to the side with a finger, he bent his legs and rubbed his cockhead (it was big now, now that he was hard) across her pussy.

"Not here Ricky," Jen said, already panting. It was unlikely but there was always the chance Mike could come home early with Anna. "The bedroom."

Ricky picked Jen up like she was a feather, and carried her into the master bedroom. He carried her like she was his bride. He threw her onto the bed and immediately got on top. Jen spread her legs for him, looking eager and excited. She so wanted this! She wanted him inside her!

Once again Ricky tugged the pink G to the side. Jen reached between her hand between their bodies, guiding his manhood to her pussy.

"I missed you," Ricky said again as his cock penetrated her.

"I missed you too," Jen said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"You're so fucking tight!" Ricky groaned as he struggled to get inside. "Does Mike even fuck you?"

"Don't talk about him," Jen said, grimacing as Ricky's thickness stretched her.

"I'm just saying ..."

"He's smaller, you know that," Jen said.

Ricky pulled out. "What?" Jen said, the word coming out like a disappointed sigh.

Ricky pushed his index finger into her. "Mike feel like this?" he asked, grinning into her face.

"I said don't talk about him."

"I'm just having fun," Ricky said grinning. He wiggled his finger, brushing across her g-spot.

Jen moaned and arched her back. "Fuck Ricky," she moaned.

"Tell me," Ricky pressed, a teasing smile on his face. "Is Mike at least as big as my finger?"

"You jerk," Jen said with a giggle, getting into the spirit of his game. "He's bigger." Then she added with another giggle, "A little."

Ricky smiled into Jen's eyes. Jen smiled back. He tenderly kissed her and she kissed him back.

Ricky replaced his finger with his cock. "But you like big, right babe?" he said as he pushed in, inch by inch.

"Oh god, yeah," Jen moaned, her head rolling back at the pleasure. "I fucking love big!"

Ricky grinned smugly, feeling superior, knowing he had something Mike could never give her. He had a real cock, a man's cock. Mike had nothing more than a finger dick. The thought made him chuckle inside.

Ricky flipped Jen onto her elbows and knees. Resting on her elbows, Jen buried her pretty face in the sheets as Ricky pushed back in. "Fuuuuuck ...," she said, the one word coming out like a half moan, half whine, as inch-by-inch he impaled her with his long thick cock.

"Oh fuck Ricky," Jen moaned as he bottomed out inside her. "Oh fuck. You feel so freaking good inside me Ricky. Oh fuck ..."

Just as Ricky bottomed out inside Jen, Mike walked into the loft apartment. To his surprise, the birthday party was a drop off. So, after dropping Anna off, he ubered back home.

Mike took in the situation immediately. He saw Jen's shorts on the floor. And then he heard her moan, "You feel so freaking good inside me Ricky. Oh fuck ..."

Mike felt the familiar cuckold angst, anxiety, excitement. He got hard immediately but also felt pain in the pit of his stomach.

Mike silently moved to the bedroom. The door was open. He looked inside. Jen was on her hands and knees. Ricky was pounding her from behind. She grunted and moaned with each thrust. Clearly she was loving the fucking Ricky was giving her.

This wasn't the plan. Jen was supposed to go with Ricky to look at apartments. Then maybe they'd have a quickie at his hotel. But she promised to be home by 6. They had a date planned, a quiet dinner at their favorite French bistro down the street, just the 2 of them, time to reconnect.

Feeling bitter, Mike realized Jen hadn't been able to wait that long. She wanted Ricky now AND later. Had that been her plan from the start? A quick fuck to start their day together, while he was at the birthday party with Anna? Had she been thinking that, scheming it, last night when she'd appeared to be looking forward to dinner with him tonight?

Ricky had Jen's blouse and bra pushed up above her breasts. He mauled her tits as he fucked her from behind. Mike watched Ricky's fingers move to Jen's pierced nipples. He stroked and pinched them, then he rolled the nipple bars, all while pounding her pussy with his big dick. It was too much for his wife. "Ricky you're making me cum!" she screamed. "Oh fuck Ricky you're making me freaking cum!"

Jen continued to scream as her body convulsed in a massive orgasm. For long moments her body shuddered as orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. Then finally she collapsed onto the bed.

Ricky tenderly kissed Jen's face. With him still inside her, she managed to move onto her back. The lovers hugged, kissed and whispered sweet nothings to each other as Jen recovered from her orgasm. Ricky was still inside her as they tenderly kissed and hugged.

Mike moved away from the door, his heart pounding. Ricky and Jen were so into each other they still hadn't realized he was there.

Mike staggered to the sofa. He was rock hard. Watching their sex got him excited beyond belief. But he was bothered too. Was Jen so infatuated with Ricky she didn't care about her family? Fucking Ricky on a Saturday morning in their apartment - IN THEIR APARTMENT - was incredibly dangerous. What if he had to bring Anna home early for some reason? Jen hadn't even bothered to close the bedroom door! Not that would have mattered with all her screaming. She said Ricky's name. His name! What if their neighbors heard? Was Jen blinded to all that, because of her lust for Ricky? Was she that irresponsible? That selfish?

Cheating and Rivals Part 63

Mike heard more quiet voices and laughter from the bedroom. The sounds of lovers who are really into each other. Then he heard rustling on the bed, and soft footfalls on the floor. A moment later Jen stepped out into the family room.

Jen had a dreamy smile on her beautiful face. She didn't see Mike at first. Then her eyes focused and she stopped in her tracks. "Oh Mike, you're here," she said, surprise in her voice.

The sight of his wife took Mike's breath away. He was into slim pretty blondes with little titties and long legs, and Jen was all that. Seeing her with hair tussled looking freshly fucked made his dick (and heart) ache.

And wearing the black Converse high tops - the only thing she had on - gave her a cute toyboyish look, making her look taboo and even more sexy. Mike's hard cock throbbed in his pants.

Reflexively, Jen moved her hands to cover her naked, just fucked body. She saw Mike frown and realized that was stupid. She immediately dropped her hands.

"Um ... how long have you been here?" Jen hesitantly asked, concern in her eyes. Did he hear them talking about his small penis? Jen knew, at some level, her husband got off on that. But there was a line between Mike's good hurt and bad, and it often moved around.

"You were talking about how good Ricky felt inside you," Mike said.

Jen slowly nodded, trying to remember. That was after Ricky flipped her over. After they talked - giggled - about Mike's small penis. Jen felt a wave of relief.

"I thought you were going apartment shopping," Mike said. Somehow he managed to keep his voice steady, which was miraculous given how worked up he was.

"We are," Jen said. She grinned and added "We just made a little detour."

Jen's use of "we" to refer to her and Ricky - twice in the span of a couple seconds - cut at Mike's heart. But he tried to hide his torment. He was always back and forth on the game and it wasn't fair to her.

"Anna's at the party?" Jen asked.

"Turns out it's a drop off," Mike said with a nod. In a gentle voice - because he didn't want to get into an argument - he said "Good thing she's not with me."

Jen's eyes opened wide, like she hadn't thought of that. "Oh, yeah," she said looking concerned and regretful. "I guess this wasn't the best idea."

"Probably not," Mike agreed. Still using a gentle, non-chastising voice, he said "The neighbors probably heard. You were pretty loud. You said his name."

This one didn't concern Jen. After all, she'd fucked other lovers in their loft apartment. "Pretend not to know what they're talking about. Say it's the TV if you have to," she said, coaching him. She was a lot better at dealing with people than him. Then, studying her husband, she asked "Are you mad at me?"

How was it possible for Mike to be mad at Jen? Especially the way she was standing there, her beautiful face and sexy ballerina's body still aglow from getting fucked, completely naked except for those toyboyish high tops on her pretty feet. More than that, Jen was the love of his life, his soul mate, his wife, his best friend, the mother of his child. She was his goddess. No, he wasn't mad at her. He adored her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:44 PM