Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"So you always wore g-strings for Ricky?" Mike asked, feeling a wave of cuckold angst wash over him.

"I mean, not always ...," Jen sputtered, seeing the agony on Mike's face. She wanted to change the subject from the "baby thing" but she didn't want to go into bad hurt territory.

"That's okay, I'm just curious," Mike quickly assured her.

"Um, well ...," Jen said hesitantly. With a sheepish grin she said "Ricky used to say he liked seeing my ass in a g-string."

"You have a fantastic ass," Mike said with a grin, reaching over and giving her a squeeze. Jen's ass was shapely yet incredibly firm and tight, silky smooth, and tan too from laying out in the hot summer sun.

"Well I'm glad you approve," Jen teased with a giggle.

"I want a better look," Mike said. He rolled his wife over onto her stomach and admired her ass. He imagined Jen in one of the g-strings and Ricky lusting over the sight. A wave of intense desire washed over him. Without a word to Jen, he spread her cheeks and began licking her puckered asshole.

"Oh fuck," Jen moaned at the delightful sensation of her husband's wet tongue licking her ass. "Oh god Mike. Fuck. Yeah. Oh fuck. Do it. Do it baby. Lick my ass."

Jen's dirty talk inflamed Mike, especially when she said "Lick my ass."

A switch turned inside Jen. Now she was the top and Mike her bottom. He was eating her ass! He was her cuck! She was his dom!

Jen twisted on the bed so she was on her back. She opened her legs and, grabbing Mike's hair, she pulled his mouth to her pussy. Her lips were still wet with Ricky's cum. She was still full of him. Even knowing that, Jen pulled Mike to her pussy and said "Eat me out baby. Make me cum."

Mike wasn't into creampies. He was a cuck but that had never been his thing. But Jen's dominance made him wild with desire! He was out of his mind with lust! He eagerly lapped at Jen's cum filled pussy.

Jen had her cum face on and Mike was SO - FUCKING - GOOD at eating pussy. Within moments she came.

Panting as she came down from her orgasm, Jen pulled Mike up to her. His lips and chin were wet with Ricky's cum (and her own juices). With her finger she wiped up the sex juices from Mike's face. Feeling naughty, she offered her finger to him. After a moment's hesitation, Mike took her finger into his mouth and swallowed more of Ricky's jizz. Seeing Mike do that - reluctantly do that!! - so delighted her she feed him the rest of her lover's cum.

"You like that?" Jen asked as she feed Mike another finger of sex juices.

"No," Mike said, although he swallowed her finger into his mouth.

Jen giggled, a delighted sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. She LOVED making Mike do things he hated!

Finally after Mike's face was clean, Jen put her hand over his hard cock. "You haven't cum yet," she observed.

"It won't take much," he said.

Jen nodded. She could tell he was so turned on it would probably only take a single stroke of her hand. She also knew he wouldn't enjoy that too much.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so," Jen said. She squeezed the base of his cock, just hard enough to be painful. It made Mike wince but also made his orgasm less imminent.

"I know what you want," she said reaching over to the nightstand. She pulled a Durex condom from the drawer. She ripped the square foil package open with her teeth and rolled the rubber down her husband's shaft. Then she pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. She used her hand to guide him into her pussy.

"I guess my little cock isn't good enough to be inside your pussy bareback," Mike said.

Jen looked into her husband's face. Cuckold lust burned in his eyes. Playing along, she said "That's right baby. Not after a real man like Ricky."

Mike moaned at her words. Jen rode him slow, trying to draw it out, wanting to make his orgasm really good. "You probably don't even want my cock anymore," he said between gasps.

"Yeah baby," Jen said. "Ricky gives me everything I need. He takes all my horniness. I don't need your little cock anymore."

"You don't WANT my cock anymore," Mike insisted, drawing a difference between "want" and "need."

"That's right baby," Jen said, knowing what her kinky husband wanted to hear. "I have Ricky, so I don't want your body. Your little thing's cute, but it can't compare to a real man's cock."

"Oh god!" Mike cried. With a lurch, he grunted and came into the condom.

As Mike and Jen were fucking and playing their game, Ricky was alone in his hotel room. He felt lonely and down. When Jen was here, he was happy; life was good. But now with her gone, life wasn't as rosy. It wasn't miserable, it wasn't that bad. But it certainly wasn't good.

What the fuck was he doing with Jen again? She broke his heart once. Now he was giving her another chance? Really? Where was his pride? His was a fucking Marine, he had the Medal of Honor! Why was he acting like a pathetic love sick wuss?

The problem was, he loved Jen. He had thought he was over her. He'd been in a good place in LA and working an important job. He had felt good about himself. And then Frank fucking Tower got him transferred here!

His one consolation - his hope - was Jen was the reason. That SHE convinced Frank to get him transferred. Because SHE wanted to be with him again.

Jen denied it but it made sense. After all, here they were back together again. They had a real connection. Their sex was incredible and he could tell she still had feelings for him. It was like all those years apart never happened.

But still, Jen was married to Mike. Why, he didn't understand. He never had. Mike was a nice enough guy - he really did consider the brainiac a friend - but he wasn't in Jen's league. The fact they split up a few times (he heard the rumors) proved their future together wasn't a sure thing. The way Jen fucked around so much outside her marriage proved that too.

Ricky paused and reconsidered that thought. Maybe that was something Jen liked about Mike. He gave her the freedom to be with other men. So she had the best of both worlds, the security of a dutiful husband at home and a free pass to fuck whoever she wanted. Maybe that's why Jen stayed with him.

Whatever. That didn't explain why he was fucking around with her. Again. Because he hoped she would eventually dump Mike and fall into his arms? Again, how did he become such a pathetic wuss?

The smart move was to cut all ties with Jen. Do it fast, decisive and with finality, like cauterizing a wound. The world was full of pretty, bubbly girls. He just needed to find one who didn't have so much baggage. How hard was that? He was a good looking guy. He made decent money. He had the Medal of Honor for Christ's sake. How hard was it to find a good looking girl?

The problem was, he didn't want another girl. He wanted Jen. He loved her.

Ricky forced himself to wait until Wednesday. Then he called up Jen. "Hey babe," he said with a smile in his voice. "What're you up to?"

Jen smiled hearing Ricky's voice. No, more than smiled. She felt her heart flip. "Not much," she said, a smile in her voice too. "My last day's soon."

"You're really going on Broadway?" he asked.

"I don't know," Jen said with an uncertain shrug. "Duncan postponed rehearsals again. I think maybe it'll never happen. That's okay though. I'm looking forward to spending more time with Anna."

"A stay at home mom huh?" Ricky joked with a grin. "I guess you're officially a MILF now."

"Well I am 30," Jen said with a laugh.

"You don't look 30," Ricky said back.

"Well thanks, I guess that's a compliment," Jen said with another laugh.

"It's definitely a compliment," Ricky assured her. "You still look like that girl I met in college. But more beautiful and hotter. Although I'm not sure how that's possible."

Jen smiled at Ricky's gushing praise. But it made her feel uncomfortable too. They lapsed into an awkward silence. It was understandable. Despite being lovers again, they didn't know where they stood in the other's life. That made talking hard sometimes. You didn't know what was fair game, and what was off-limits.

"So ...," Ricky said with a laugh.

"So ...," Jen said with a laugh back.

"If you're not doing anything, let's have lunch," he suggested.

"We just saw each other."

"That was last week."

"Ricky," Jen said. "I told you this can't be like last time."

"You told me we can't go behind Mike's back," Ricky said. "So ask him." When Jen didn't respond, he said "Come on, it's just lunch."

"Ricky asked me to lunch," Jen said a few minutes later on the phone with Mike.

Mike felt himself get hard. "Do you want to?" he asked.

"He'll want more than lunch," she told him.

"I know," Mike said. "Do you want to?" he asked again. "Tell me the truth." He heard excitement in her voice so he knew she wanted to. But he wanted her to say it.

Jen hesitated, then said honestly "... yes."

"Thanks for being honest," Mike said. "And asking me."

"I'm trying to make the game work better," she said.

"I know you are," he said. "I think it is."

"I think so too," Jen agreed. "So, um ..."

"Go ahead," Mike said. "You'll be home by dinner?"

"Of course baby," Jen assured him.

"Okay," Jen said a moment later to Ricky. "Where?"

"I'll pick you up," Ricky suggested.

"You know that's not a good idea," Jen told him. The last thing she needed was a co-worker seeing her go out with Ricky. There were already too many rumors swirling around her.

She thought about where to go. This was always the challenge. Going to a place where she wasn't likely to run into someone she knew. She whispered "Let's just go to your hotel room." Sometimes the obvious answer was right in front of you.

"That's where I hope to end up," he said with a chuckle.

"What?"

"I want to hang with you Jen," Ricky said, opening up his heart. "I want it to be more than just sex. I want to hang out together, like we used to."

"We're just having fun Ricky," Jen reminded him again.

"What? Going to lunch isn't fun?" he said with a laugh.

"I guess you're right," Jen said with a laugh back. Whispering again, she said "We can't go to just anywhere. I don't want to run into someone I know."

"Do you know many Marines?" he asked.

"Um ... no."

"Then I know a place," Ricky said. He gave her the address.

After talking to Ricky, Jen went into her private bathroom. Looking into the mirror, she wished she wore something sexier. But she hadn't counted on seeing Ricky today.

There were some things she could do. She pinned up her hair, knowing he liked her that way. Then she rolled on stockings (she always kept a spare in her desk in case of a run). She was still usually bare legged. Frank had gotten her out of the habit of wearing hosiery. But she knew stockings turned Ricky on so of course she was going to wear them for him. Her thoughts flashed to Mike. He loved it too when she wore stockings. Yet she never wore hosiery for him anymore. The reason was Frank, but that really wasn't an excuse anymore since she was wearing stockings for Ricky.

But Jen remembered the other night. Ricky fucked her bareback yet Mike had to wear a condom. And the whole thing about rimming Ricky but not Mike. That had really turned Mike on. Being denied. Doing things for her boyfriend and not him. Mike got so hot at all that. Not just the other night, but other times, like with Frank and other men. Jen shrugged inside. Mike was a cuck after all. A bottom. Frank believed that, and now she believed it too. At that moment she decided to continue wearing stockings for Ricky but not her husband.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:42 PM