Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I told you, I don't know anyone here."

"That's bull shit," Jen scoffed. "You're hot and you know it. Probably every girl in here would go out with you. The single girls."

"How do you know I'm not dating someone?"

"Are you?"

"Say I am," Ricky said, that teasing grin on his face again. "Say I get married. Would you still hook up with me?"

"You're not married yet and you're already thinking about cheating?" Jen joked.

"Maybe we'll have an open marriage."

"That'll be the only way Ricky," Jen told him seriously. "I don't want to be the reason you cheat on your wife."

"Like you haven't fucked married men," Ricky said knowingly.

"I try not to make a habit of it," Jen said. "I'm trying to be a better person. And anyways this is different."

"How?"

"You know how."

"No I don't," Ricky insisted. "How?"

"We're friends," Jen said looking annoyed at having to explain. "So I'll be friends with your wife. I wouldn't betray her."

"So you've never fucked a friend's boyfriend? Husband?" Ricky teased.

"I told you I'm trying to be a better person," Jen said evasively, looking even more annoyed.

"I'm just kidding," Ricky said chuckling.

Jen scowled at him for a moment. She said "Shit head," but her admonishment was as much playful as filled with annoyance.

"So if I get married, and she says no to open marriage, where does that leave us?" Ricky asked, half playful, half serious.

"It leaves us as friends," Jen said. It was clear she meant the "with benefits" part of their relationship would be over. "Friends is good, right?"

Ricky stared at Jen. He said "So I guess I'm not getting married."

Jen looked back into Ricky's eyes. His words bothered her. But they made her heart flip too. A warning voice inside her said "you need to end this now."

Before she could say anything, Ricky brushed another wayward blond strand from her pretty face. He grinned and said "You said Mike likes to see romance right? Can't show him romance if there's no romance."

"Ricky, remember -," Jen began.

"I know, we're just having fun," Ricky said interrupting her. "Don't worry babe, I'm a big boy."

Jen continued to stare at Ricky. Then she let him pull her back into his arms. They held each other like boyfriend/girlfriend as they swayed to the music.

They went to Ricky's hotel room because it was easier if Maggie slept over at their place rather than Anna at hers. Mike watched from the chair next to the bed as Ricky ravished his wife.

Ravished seemed the right word. Or maybe overwhelmed or enraptured. Ricky brought Jen to amazing sexual heights. Jen did to him too. There was definitely a connection there. Mike knew his wife always enjoyed sex better if she had an emotional connection with her lover. It was clear she had that with Ricky. It made him jealous, nervous and anxious but he managed to keep the dark emotions at bay. Also, those same dark emotions made it more thrilling for him.

After cumming Jen and Ricky lay panting in each other's arms. Mike saw an awestruck look on their faces. It was like they were both shocked they were able to rekindle the burning hot fire of their past affair so quickly. There was delight there too as they smiled into the other's eyes and whispered sweet nothings. It was like they were celebrating the incredible connection and intense attraction they had for each other.

It was a very intimate moment and Mike felt like a trespasser. He moved to the bed and said to his wife, "I'll be back. I'm going downstairs."

Jen immediately looked alarmed. Mike gave her an encouraging smile and said "I'm fine. Just want to get some air. I'll be back."

"There's a good sports bar around the corner," Ricky suggested.

Mike gave him an appreciative nod, then said to Jen "I'll go there, get a drink. I'll be back."

"How about a shower?" Ricky said after Mike was gone. His nose was inside her lush blonde hair and he was nuzzling her neck.

Jen's breath caught as Ricky kissed up her neck behind her ear. "Yeah, okay," she said, her words coming out like a moan. Even though she just came, her body still tingled as Ricky touched and kissed her. That's how infatuation was, at least for Jen (and especially when her nympho switch was on).

In the shower they hugged and kissed as the hot water rained down on them. "Let's do this," Ricky said. He turned Jen around so now her back was to him. He poured shampoo in her hair and massaged her scalp with his big strong hands. As she did with Mike, she closed her eyes and leaned back into Ricky's body.

"You still like this?" Ricky whispered into her ear as he massaged her scalp, neck and shoulders.

"Yes," Jen whispered back, the word coming out like a contented sigh. She felt guilty, doing the same things with Ricky that she did with Mike. But with both men she was the same girl, the same person. What she liked with Mike she liked with Ricky, she couldn't help it. Also, Jen knew Mike wanted her to think of Ricky as her "boyfriend." So she pushed the guilt away and gave into it.

Ricky remembered what Jen liked. With her leaning against him, he massaged her neck and shoulders. Then he massaged her scalp, firmly rubbing his finger tips across her temples. Jen moaned. She loved this.

Ricky ran his fingertips down Jen checks, then down her neck. He lingered there, caressing her, and Jen felt herself getting aroused. She leaned her head back and parted her lips invitingly. Ricky lowered his head and kissed her. Jen opened her lips wider and Ricky pushed in his tongue. She welcomed him into her mouth, rolling her tongue over his.

As they kissed Ricky ran his hands to Jen's tits. Her small breasts easily disappeared in his big hands. Ricky cupped and fondled her, stroking the sensitive undersides with his fingertips. Soon Jen was breathing hard into his mouth as they continued to kiss. Her pierced nipples were rock hard. She moaned into his mouth as he expertly tugged and twisted the diamond bars.

Jen felt Ricky's erection pressing into her back. She reached back and, knowing what he loved, she scbangd her long fingernails across the sensitive underside of his balls. "Oh fucked," he moaned into her mouth.

Ricky turned Jen around so now they were facing each other. Their lips parted only a moment. Ricky had one arm around Jen's waist, keeping their bodies pressed tightly together. With his other hand he fingered her pussy. She was breathing hard and her eyelids were heavy with lust.

Jen did with Ricky what she always did with Mike. And what she used to do with Ricky too in the shower. She soaped up her hand and then caressed his crack, from his balls to his asshole. Ricky was completely hairless down there. Jen liked that, it really turned her on (she kept herself completely bare too, except for a tiny blonde landing strip).

Ricky groaned as Jen caressed his crack. Sudden uncontrollable lust flared through his body. Moving his hands to her shoulders he forced Jen onto her knees. "God Jen, suck me babe!" he hissed. "Suck me slut!"

Jen's head swirled with excitement. Rough play turned her on. Being called a slut turned her on. And at that moment, submissively on her knees with Ricky's big thing in her face, she did feel like a slut. A helpless slut, her only purpose to pleasure strong men like Ricky. It so turned her on!

Jen also loved being forced. She hesitated on purpose, her lips almost touching Ricky's cockhead. Then as she craved, Ricky wrapped his fingers in her wet hair and pulled her face towards him. With her nipples hard as diamonds, Jen parted her lips and allowed Ricky to "force" himself into her mouth.

For a moment Jen thought of Mike. She knew he would never force her. He was too sweet for that. That's why she loved him. But, paradoxically, why she also needed a man like Ricky.

Jen gave into Ricky's control over her, meekly letting him move her head back and forth on his manhood. Her nostrils flared and she almost gagged as he stuffed his long shaft down her throat but she didn't resist. She was in major sub space now.

Then Ricky raised one foot on the side of the bath, opening himself to her. "Lick me babe," he said pulling her off his cock and pushing her face lower. Jen submissively licked his balls. When Ricky pulled her closer she licked his sandbar.

Then Ricky pulled Jen closer. Now her pretty face was practically underneath him, in his crack. Jen knew what he wanted her to do.

"Come on babe," Ricky urged her. "Lick me like you used to do."

Jen hesitated, then tentatively stuck out her tongue. She licked over and around his puckered asshole. "Oh fuck yeah," Ricky groaned as Jen rimmed him with her soft tongue. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the incredible sensations of Jen licking his asshole. God he so missed this!

Then Ricky wanted to be inside Jen. He pulled her up and pushed her against the tiled shower wall. He bent his legs and positioned his cock, then pushed in. He went in easily because she was loose from fucking before, and she was soaking (and not from the shower raining down on them).

Ricky fucked her hard and furious. He fucked her so hard her cheek and tits were smashed up against the ceramic tile wall. He had his arms around her, one hand roughly groping her tits and the other rapidly rubbing her clit. Jen exploded in a massive orgasm! Soon after Ricky came too, the jets of cum so strong they made her gasp. "Ugh!" she cried as she felt his ejaculation hitting her walls. Her body shuddered in another mini-orgasm.

Then Jen went limp in his arms. Their sex was so intense, her orgasms so powerful, she sometimes went catatonic after, as if her body needed time to recover.

Ricky held her tight, gently kissing her face with tender kisses. After a few moments Jen opened her eyes. "Fuck Ricky," she said. There was amazement in her voice and she was looking awestruck at him.

Ricky was moved just as much as her. "Yeah fuck," he said smiling into her eyes.

Jen was alarmed when she looked at the clock. Mike left over an hour ago and wasn't back yet. "I've got to go," she said and hurriedly dressed.

As Jen was about to go Ricky stopped her. "Wait, this is for you," he said handing her a small box.

Jen saw it was from Azaleas, a high end lingerie boutique in East Village. She had a feeling she knew what was inside. Her suspicions were confirmed when she opened the box. Inside where 6 g-strings.

"Oh my god, really Ricky?" she said with a laugh.

"You know me," he said with a grin.

"Are these the same ones?" she asked, the grin still on her beautiful face. She was tickled at the men in her life. Frank and Ricky, both with panty fetishes. And Mike with even more fetishes. Well, at least their fetishes were about her, she thought to herself.

"No, I tossed those out," Ricky said. He was smiling but there was emotion in his voice. Jen heard it too. An awkward silence formed between them.

"I have to go," she said in a soft voice, rubbing his arm. Trying to break the awkward moment, she stuffed the box in her bag and with a grin said "Thanks." She added "I guess" with a playful roll of her eyes.

Ricky grinned back. "Wear one next time," he said.

"We'll see," Jen said with a laugh and another roll of her blue eyes. They shared another look. Then they kissed and Jen hurried out.

Mike was on his third Highland Park when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. It was Jen. She affectionately leaned into him and said "I thought you were coming back up baby."

"I got caught up in the game," Mike said motioning to the flat screen TV above the bar. It was only a half lie. He motioned to the screen. The Mets were losing. Again. "I think they pushed Harvey too much last year."

"Who's Harvey?" Jen asked.

"Matt Harvey. He's the pitcher."

Jen was only a casual baseball fan and didn't know the controversy about Matt Harvey's innings limit last season. She rubbed Mike's arm and said "Want to watch the rest of the game? Or go home?"

"Harvey has threesomes," Mike told her. "He said it in an interview."

Jen couldn't help smiling. "So he's your hero," she playfully whispered. Then a question occurred to her. "Two guys? Or two girls?" she whispered, wondering if it was MMF or MFF.

"Two girls," Mike whispered back, his cheeks getting hot.

"Oh so he's not a cuckold like you," Jen whispered with a teasing smile. She looked up at the TV, at the Mets pitcher, like she was checking him out. "He's hot," she told her husband. She leaned close and whispered into his ear "Do you want me to fuck Matt baby? Do you think he'll fuck me? Maybe I'm not pretty enough."

Mike's eyes went wide, like a deer in headlights. He was speechless, and his dick was rock hard. "You're way pretty enough," he managed to say with a dry voice.

"Fuckable huh?" Jen teased with a crooked grin. She giggled. Grabbing his arm, she playfully pulled him to his feet and said "Let's go home baby."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:41 PM