Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"So, what I'm saying is, I won't share your heart," Mike said, wanting to make sure the rule was clear. "But I can share your body." He added with a chuckle, "Obviously." They grinned at each other. "And if you're fond of him - not love, but like - that's okay. That actually adds spice to it for me."

"To me too," Jen admitted. She squeezed his hand. She said cautiously, "Mike honey I think this can work."

"So Ricky, tomorrow?" Mike said. He grinned and said "You already have a pet name for each other. Babe."

Jen stared at him, surprise on her face. Then she grinned. "You noticed that?"

"Baby I noticed everything about you," Mike said.

Jen's heart did a flip. She loved when he said things like that! "I'm trying not to call him baby," she explained rubbing Mike's arm. "He started calling me babe so I just went with it. How do you feel about it?"

"It makes me jealous but it's a turn on too," Mike said. With a grin he added "It's no worse than you wearing his high school ring around your neck."

"I guess that's true," Jen said with a grin back. "I feel like this is the best talk we've ever had."

"I think you're right," Mike said. "Maybe we're growing up." He put his hand on her stomach again and caressed her with his thumb. Their game was really affecting real life now. Maybe they had to grow up.

"We have to talk like this all the time. All the time," Jen insisted, emphasizing the word all. "And we can't play games that separate us. We need to be together all the time."

"You'll still go on dates without me," Mike said.

"Yeah okay."

"Overnights, weekends," he added, wanting to keep the boundaries where they were.

"Overnights, okay," Jen said. "But we have to talk about weekends. They can't be too often. Overnights either."

Mike frowned. "They're exciting," he insisted. "We both like it."

"No Mike. That's when we get into trouble. When we're apart," Jen said firmly.

They stared stubbornly at each other for long moments. They were setting boundaries, rules. The rules would make their game safer. But not nearly as exciting and thrilling.

"Okay," Mike finally said, relenting. As if wanting to get a quid pro quo, he said, "What about Ricky?"

Jen knew he wasn't just talking about tomorrow. He was talking about the future too. About the baby. "It's too early," she said in a soft voice. "Let's wait and see what happens."

Mike was impatient. He wanted to talk about it now, play with his new toy. But he nodded, agreeing reluctantly.

Jen saw his disappointment. Wanting to give him something, and still talking in a soft voice, she said "If Ricky behaves and is respectful, then he can be in the baby's life. As for me ... we'll see. I don't know Mike. We don't know. It's still early."

Mike nodded. It wasn't the answer he wanted (not completely) but he was happy she was being honest and open with him. He was hesitant to pursue it. First of all, she was right, it was still too early to know about pregnancy. Second, while he was definitely able to separate the fantasy (his cuckold desire for Jen to continue her relationship with Ricky, the biological father of the baby) from reality (his love and devotion as the actual father of the baby) he wasn't sure Jen was convinced of that and he didn't want her to think he was completely demented and irresponsible.

"I want you to know I'm feeling major NRE for Ricky right now," Jen said.

Mike's cock jerked in his pants. "Is that a threat or a promise?" he joked, using one of her lines.

Jen grinned at him. Then she got serious again. She said "Whenever I'm crushing on a boy it leads to trouble. And this is Ricky."

Mike slowly nodded, processing her words. She was crushing on Ricky. She said it. Admitted it. What if Jen was pregnant? Pregnant, AND infatuated with the father of the baby? Mike imagined all the delicious cuckold possibilities.

A wave of immense cuckold lust washed over him. He pushed Jen onto her back. He opened her legs and lowered his face to her pussy.

Jen began breathing hard as Mike worked his incredible oral magic on her pussy and clit. She missed this! "You're so good at this baby," she said, running her fingers through his hair. Her words came out like a moan.

Mike wanted to make his wife cum. She was turning him on so much and he wanted to give her pleasure. He wrapped his arms around her toned thighs to control her movements. He wasn't going to be pushed away this time. He was going to make her cum!

Jen wasn't fighting though. She wanted it too. She laid up on her elbows, watching her husband as he ate her. He was the best at this. For a moment her thoughts flashed to Allie, and Mike doing this to her. But she forced those dark thoughts away. She focused on good thoughts, her and Mike, their love for each other.

Jen's body began trembling and her fingers clutched at the sheets. Mike knew she was cumming. He moved up slightly so now the flat of this tongue was directly over her clit. He licked her harder and faster. At the same time he reached inside with 2 fingers. He curled his fingers up and rubbed over her g-spot.

Jen tensed and rolled her head back. "Oh, god, Mike!" she cried as she came. Mike licked and rubbed her through her orgasm. Eventually her clit got too sensitive. "Okay, okay," she panted, gently pushing his head away.

Mike moved up in the bed and pulled Jen into his arms. He tenderly kissed her as she recovered from her orgasm. He stroked her long blonde hair.

"I told you I'm crushing on Ricky, because I want you to know what I'm feeling," Jen told him. "I don't want to keep anything from you. But you don't have to worry. A crush is just a crush. It goes away."

"So you do want to see Ricky tomorrow," Mike said.

Jen hesitated a moment. Then she admitted, "... yes. But that would be seeing him 3 times in a week. That's a lot."

"You're playing hard to get?" Mike joked.

Jen gave him a playful scowl. "You know what I mean," she said punching his arm. "It's going fast."

"Fast is good as long as we talk, like this," Mike said. He kissed her again. "So text Ricky," he said.

Jen looked at Mike. Then she picked up her phone and texted Ricky. He texted back immediately.

"Can I see?" Mike asked reaching for her phone.

"Later baby," Jen said, dropping the phone next to them. "First this," she said as she pulled down his boxers and straddled his hips. She guided his cock into her. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed as they made love.

Cheating and Rivals Part 60

They went for dinner and drinks first. Normally Jen was on the arm of her "boyfriend," sitting with him, giving him all her attention, with Mike in the role of casual friend instead of husband. But, being cautious and wanting to slow things down, she sat with Mike at dinner and went out of her way to keep him in the conversation. Ricky was impatient but he didn't say anything and kept in good spirits. He knew he'd get his chance.

His chance came after dinner when they stopped in a bar for a drink. It was crowded with people dancing. Ricky asked Jen to dance. Jen looked at Mike. He smiled and nodded, and said "Enjoy yourself." Jen smiled back at him. Then, turning back to Ricky, she took his offered hand and walked with him to the dance floor.

Even though it was a fast song Ricky pulled Jen into his arms and they slow danced. They got in sync immediately, slowing swaying to every fifth beat of the fast techno dance song. "You feel good," Ricky said looking into Jen's eyes.

"You do too," Jen said. Ricky did feel good too, her soft body pressed against his muscular chest, his strong arms around her. She felt secure and also comfortable in his arms. They knew each other, they had history. More than that, they had a connection. It was the intimacy of close lovers.

"Never thought we'd be doing this again," Ricky said with a grin, tenderly brushing a loose strand of blonde hair from Jen's beautiful face.

"Yeah," Jen agreed with a half laugh. With Mike's new rules, she knew - this time - breaking up with Ricky was no longer pre-destined. Now, the length of their relationship depended on their feelings for each other, rather than an artificial time limit. So Jen snuggled into his arms and rested her head against his chest. Contented, she said "This does feel good."

Ricky ran his hands down Jen's back, to her waist. He rested his hands on her slim hips so his palms were on the swell of her tight ass. He felt garters under her skirt. "You wore this for me again?" he asked with a grin.

Jen nodded, then said "Don't throw it in Mike's face okay?" She knew it turned her husband on she was wearing stockings for Ricky after not wearing legwear for so long (except at Frank's command). But if Ricky gloated about it, his excitement might quickly turn to bad hurt.

"I've grown up too Jen," Ricky said with an "I'd never do that" expression on his face. Then he grinned sheepishly and admitted "Okay I'm still an ass sometimes." After a moment he laughed and said "Okay, more than sometimes."

Jen grinned and said "Lucky for you I'm attracted to jerks."

They smiled at each other. Then Ricky said "Let's go to my place." He was hard and his erection was pressing against Jen's stomach.

"Slow down cowboy," Jen said with a laugh. She whispered conspiratorially and said "Mike likes this part. When I'm with my boyfriend. Not just the sex part. The romantic parts too."

"So I'm your boyfriend and we're in a romance?" Ricky said with a teasing smile.

"Um, I'd say you're still on probation," Jen said with a teasing smile back. Then getting serious, she added "Remember, we're just having fun."

Ricky shrugged, not really liking that answer.

Sensing his mood change, Jen said "Anyways, I don't really get why you want to be with me. Why aren't you married? Or at least have a serious girlfriend?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:41 PM