Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'm almost there," Ricky said after a few moments, his brow glistening with sweat. He was breathing hard, his powerful leg muscles tensing with each thrust into Jen's pussy.

"Okay, okay," Jen panted. "I'm ready. Give it to me."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ricky chanted, his brow furrowed in concentration. He pushed in deep, his cock buried all the way to the hilt inside Jen, bottoming out inside her. He held that position for a long moment, his eyes clenched closed. Then suddenly his muscular ass and thighs tensed as he came, his hips violently jerking back and forth as he ejaculated his fertile sperm deep inside Jen.

"Oh god babe I'm cumming!" Ricky cried.

"Ugh!" Jen gasped as she felt the powerful jets of Ricky's sperm hitting her insides. That wonderful sensation, as well as his cock twitching and jerking inside her, sent her over the edge. She cried his name, "Oh god babe! Ricky!"

Jen cried his name again as pleasure flooded her body. "Ricky!" She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his lips to hers.

They kissed open mouth, moaning into the other's mouth as orgasmic pleasure flooded their bodies. Throughout his orgasm Ricky jerked his hips back and forth, ejaculating powerful jets of his fertile seed deep inside Jen's unprotected, fertile womb. Even as his orgasm tailed off he continued rocking back and forth, depositing more of his sperm inside Jen at the opening her uterus.

Their bodies finally stopped shuddering as their orgasms tailed off. Ricky lay on top of Jen, between her open legs, their arms around each other. Their bodies were still joined together with his cock buried deep inside her. They continued to tenderly kiss and fondle in the tender, intimate way of familiar lovers.

Mike's hand was wet around his cock, slick with his own spunk. He had cum too while watching. With the clarity that comes after an orgasm, he wondered "What have I done?"

Cheating and Rivals Part 58

"My god that was so fucking good," Ricky gushed a few moments later, reveling in their great sex and mutual orgasms.

"Yeah, god," Jen said just as enthusiastically, smiling and looking at Ricky with awe. Then she remembered where she was. The loft apartment. Her bedroom. Mike.

And she realized what she'd done. Let Ricky take her without a condom, and cum inside her. She'd stopped taking the pill a long time ago. And she didn't have a sponge inside. She was ovulating and completely unprotected. It was very possible Ricky just impregnated her. On top of that, his cock was still buried deep inside her, keeping his sperm from escaping, increasing the chance of impregnation.

"Um, Ricky ...?" she said pushing against his chest.

Ricky got the message. He pulled out and sat up on the bed, unaware of the significance of their coupling. "Cigarette?" he said as he reached for the smokes in his pants pocket.

"No Ricky," Jen gently told him. "We don't smoke here. Anna."

"Oh yeah, sure, right," Ricky said.

"Why don't you have one on the fire escape?" Jen suggested. That's what New Yorkers did. They climbed out their window to the fire escape to smoke.

"Yeah, okay," Ricky said. He sensed Jen wanted to be alone with Mike. Whatever.

"Mike ...," Jen began when Ricky was gone but Mike stopped her with a kiss.

"I love you so much," he gushed. He kissed down her body, over her breasts, her stomach, to her legs. He raised her long legs and put them on his shoulders. He caressed and kissed up and down her firm thighs and shapely calves, her pretty feet too.

"Mike you know what you're doing right?" Jen said.

"What am I doing?" he said back as he continued to kiss and caress her long, shapely, dancer's legs.

"You're keeping Ricky's sperm in me," Jen said. More than that, Mike was using gravity to direct Ricky's seed to her womb. To fertilize her. Get her pregnant (if she wasn't already).

When her husband didn't say anything, she said "You're crazy." She pulled her legs down off his shoulders and pulled him to her. "Make love to me," she said, reaching between them and guiding his hard cock to her pussy. "I need you inside me."

Mike pushed in. He barely felt anything, almost no friction. It was like his small dick was floating in Ricky's sperm. But pleasure was secondary. Jen needed to reconnect with Mike. Mike needed it too. They kissed and hugged as they made love.

It didn't take Mike long though to cum. He was too worked up. He even came more than usual. But his sperm was just a drop in the bucket of what Ricky shot into her. Also, Ricky had been deeper inside Jen, bottoming out inside her.

Afterwards, Jen said "Let's get rid of Ricky." Mike nodded. They dressed and found Ricky in the kitchen. He'd made coffee and breakfast.

"I guess I'll head out," Ricky said, guessing they were going to kick him out anyway. "I had fun," he said looking at Jen and smiling at her.

"Yeah, me too," Jen said smiling back at him.

"You remember Melody?" Ricky said. "She got married again."

"Oh yeah," Jen said, remembering. Melody was the wife of Ricky's sergeant. He was tragically killed in Afghanistan. "That's good."

"They have a daughter, Priscilla," Ricky continued. "She's a couple years older than Anna. She dances too. She goes to the New York School of Fine Arts."

"Oh, wow," Jen said looking impressed. Mike looked impressed to. Fine Arts was one of the finest, most selective ballet academies this side of London.

"Priscilla has a recital this week," Ricky said. "Would you like to go? I thought Anna might like to see it. Meet Priscilla too."

"Oh," Jen said, surprised. She was pretty certain the invitation was for her and Anna, not Mike. That didn't sit well with her. They didn't involve their daughter in their game. But she didn't want to be rude to Ricky and reject him outright. So she said, "Um, let me think about it."

After Ricky was gone Jen took Mike's hand. "Let's take a shower baby," she said.

They tenderly washed each other in the shower. Mike washed Jen's long blonde hair, using shampoo then conditioner, and rubbing her scalp, neck and shoulders in the process. As he worked her muscles, Jen closed her eyes and leaned back against Mike, her back pressed against his front. They often did this when showering together. It was one of the familiar, yet intimate routines of their marriage.

Mike lathered the rest of Jen's body, paying special attention to her pussy. She was clearly sore, her pussy lips red and puffy from Ricky's hard fucking. Mike tenderly washed her. He considered going down on her. When was the last time he made her cum? But Jen didn't seem to want or need it. And part of Mike, being a cuck, was turned on by being denied the ability to make his wife cum.

Jen, likewise, paid special attention to Mike's cock. She lathered his shaft and worked underneath, gently fingering his sandbar and ass. Mike moaned and panted as she gently pressed her fingertip against his puckered asshole. Then, her hand still slippery with soap, she lightly scraped her fingernails across the underside of his balls.

"You did that for Ricky," Mike said.

"Yes."

"It looked like you've done that before."

"Yes," Jen said. "He likes that."

Mike grinned sheepishly. He said, "I like it you know each other so well. And I hate it."

Jen frowned and gripped the sides of Mike's chest. "You can't be conflicted about this Mike," she said seriously, referring to what they just did that morning.

"You know I'll be a devoted father," Mike promised. "Just like with Anna."

"With me too right?" Jen said with a hesitant smile. Leaning into him she said "Just remember. No other girl can make your fantasies come true like me." Then she slid down his body and went down on him.

They picked up Anna from Maggie's and spent good family time for the rest of the weekend. They didn't talk about Ricky or Frank or their game. They didn't talk about the possibility of pregnancy. After all, people weren't rabbits. Yes, Ricky came in her. Yes, she was ovulating. But that didn't mean she was pregnant. Most likely she wasn't. Think about all the times couples TRY to get pregnant and it doesn't happen.

Sunday night after putting Anna down Mike packed. He had a business trip to Apple that week. "What are you doing this week?" he asked.

"I promised Frank I'd see him," Jen said. "Is that okay?"

"Of course baby," Mike said with a kiss to her lips. "Just don't spend the night."

"I'd never do that Mike," Jen said. She'd never spend the night away from Anna with Mike away. Maybe if her mom or his parents were babysitting, but that wasn't the case here.

Mike slowly nodded, thinking. He felt renewed enthusiasm for their game. A big part of it was reconnecting with Jen this weekend. Another part was Jen's incredible sex with Ricky. They clearly had a deep, intimate connection, and their history added to the excitement. He knew it was dangerous but risk was a big part of the thrill of their game. With his Jen meter topped up, the angst was delicious instead of hurtful. On top of that, they seemed over the Allie issue; that took a huge weight off his shoulders.

On top of all that was Mike's pregnancy fantasy. Yes, he was anxious and conflicted, and frankly scared. But finally he was experiencing it for real. He wanted to explore it. Play with it, like a new exciting toy.

With these thoughts in mind, he said "You should go to the recital."

"Mike really?" Jen said frowning.

"Not to play the game," Mike said. "But Ricky's right, Anna'd enjoy it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:38 PM