Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen and Ricky laughed and played in the shower. But they didn't have sex again (even they had limits). As they toweled off, Ricky asked if he could sleep over. It was late, after 1 am. "Let me ask Mike," she told him.

Jen quickly huddled with Mike. Mike agreed immediately. Although he immediately second-guessed his decision. But Jen seemed giddy at the prospect of spending more time with Ricky and Mike loved seeing his wife that way.

Mike and Ricky both watched as Jen got ready for bed. Her skin still damp from the shower, she rubbed on moisturizer. Before doing so, she took off her rings (not wanting to get the lotion on them). When at home, she usually didn't sleep with her rings. Ironically (or appropriately), her only remaining jewelry was the hot wife gold anklet around her left ankle (it was a bother to take off with its tiny clasp).

Jen put on the white nighty and comfy VS cotton panties. She put on white ankle socks too because her feet got cold at night. Then she brushed her long blonde hair. Because Ricky was there, she put on lipstick.

After she was done Jen smiled at Mike and Ricky and joked "You boys having fun?" She knew they'd been watching of course. She enjoyed the attention.

Mike and Ricky grinned at her. Jen got into bed between them.

Almost always Mike and Jen spooned in bed. So Jen automatically turned to her side and Mike slid up behind her, molding his body to hers and wrapping his arm around her. This left Jen looking at Ricky. As Mike watched, Ricky smiled at her and tenderly brushed his fingers across her cheek. Jen smiled at him. Mike wondered if they were going to go at it, and maybe that's what Ricky wanted, but Jen told Ricky, "I'm kinda tired."

Ricky nodded giving her an understanding (but disappointed) smile. Jen backed more into Mike, creating more space between her and Ricky. He got the message and didn't try to snuggle with her.

Jen pulled Mike's arm tighter around her and closed her eyes. After a while her breathing became regular and Mike knew she was asleep. Ricky fell asleep soon after, lightly snoring.

Mike wasn't able to sleep though. He was conflicted, happy he and Jen seemed to be good again, but wondering what Pandora's box he'd opened by introducing Ricky back into their lives.

"Can't sleep?" Jen whispered to him.

"I thought you were asleep," Mike whispered back.

Jen turned to him and shook her head in the darkness. "I feel ... I don't know. On edge or something. Like I need to do something."

"Something at work?" Mike asked.

"No," Jen said. She didn't have anything going on at work. Her last day was soon in fact. "Are you happy we did this?" she asked.

"I think so," Mike said, although he wasn't sure. "I guess I'm surprised it's going so fast."

"It kind of makes sense," Jen said. "We know Ricky." They were still whispering so as not to wake him up.

"You mean you know Ricky," Mike said. "And he knows you."

Jen couldn't deny it. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes," Mike admitted. "But it makes it more exciting too." He gave her a sheepish grin. "You know me. Old boyfriends turn me on. But I'm always conflicted."

"Well, you don't have to worry about Ricky," she assured him. She reached down. He was rock hard. "You didn't cum?"

"Just that time before, with you," he told her.

"We can't have that," she said. She pulled her panties down and got on top of Mike. She guided him into her.

"Did you fuck in the shower?" Mike asked as she slowly rode him.

"No, just fooled around."

"You really like him," Mike said looking into her eyes.

"You just said that excites you."

"Yeah," Mike admitted.

"You don't have to worry about Ricky," Jen whispered, assuring him again. "Remember. It's just NRE."

Mike nodded. A moment later he came. Jen kissed him as he came down from his orgasm. She she rolled back to her side, facing Ricky. Mike spooned her again.

"I think that was it," Jen said sleepily. "What I needed to do."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"I needed to take care of you," she said pulling his arm tight around her. "Make sure you came."

Jen words made Mike feel incredibly good. "Thanks baby," he said kissing the back of her head.

"You don't have to thank me," Jen said. "I love you baby." Moments later she fell asleep. His heart content and his passions sated, Mike fell asleep too.

Mike slowly woke up. Was it because of the rustling of the bed or the soft moans? Probably a combination of both.

When Mike opened his eyes he saw the beginnings of daylight. The sun was coming up. It was probably 7am or so.

Sometime during the night Jen had reversed position. Now she was facing him and was pressed against Ricky, empty bed separating the husband and wife.

Jen was awake. They looked at each other. Jen had her cum face on. It was an urgent, desperate cum face. Mike recognized it. She got that way when she was super aroused. When she desperately needed fucked.

As Mike looked down his wife's body he saw why. Ricky was pressed against her back. He was kissing and nuzzling up her neck just behind her ear. Also he had worked the white nighty up above her tiny tits. With one hand he was caressing the sensitive underside of her small breast with his fingertips and rubbing her pierced nipple with his thumb. With his other hand he was fingering her pussy. Jen wasn't wearing panties. Mike remembered she fell asleep pantyless last night after their sex.

Jen's cheeks were flushed and her eyelids heavy with lust. She was panting, breathing hard. Her nipples were diamond hard. Mike couldn't see her pussy because of Ricky's hand but she was so aroused he was able to easily smell the scent of her pussy juices.

Jen had her hand behind her. By the motion of her arm Mike knew she was stroking Ricky's cock. No doubt he was rock hard.

Mike watched as Ricky worked his wife. He reached down and stroked himself. Jen closed her eyes and clenched her teeth as Ricky's tongue approached her ear. She moaned and her body jerked as he flicked his tongue inside her ear.

Ricky moved his hand so now his fingers as well as his thumb were at her nipple. He expertly tugged and rolled the stud in her nipple. "Oh god!" Jen groaned, her whole body quivering at the intense pain/pleasure.

Ricky's other hand left Jen's pussy. "Babe, move your leg ...," he said moving his hand to Jen's thigh. Jen let Ricky lift her leg and pull it back so it rested on his lower hip. Now she was wide open for him.

Now Mike was able to clearly see her pussy. Her clit and lips were swollen and glistening with excitement. The swollen lips were parted slightly, as if inviting Ricky into her.

Mike was also able to see Ricky's hard cock. From their position it was curved upward towards Jen's pussy. Ricky adjusted slightly. Now his big cockhead pressed against Jen's pussy lips. He wasn't wearing a condom. And she was ovulating.

Ricky pushed forward. His cockhead pushed between her pussy lips, separating them, but he wasn't inside her yet.

"Mike," Jen said urgently. Ricky pushed harder, almost penetrating her. She looked back at her lover and said "Wait babe." Looking back at Mike she said even more urgently "Mike." She reached towards the nightstand behind Mike where they kept condoms.

Mike made no movement towards the nightstand. He and Jen looked into each other's eyes, silently communicating. He gave her a tender smile and took her hand. He nodded and squeezed her hand reassuringly. Jen looked unsure at first, scared too. But eventually she smiled weakly and nodded back.

Mike knew he had to say it. So he looked at Ricky and said "Go ahead."

Ricky didn't have to be asked twice. Holding Jen's hips for leverage, he pushed forward. Mike's eyes were on Jen's pussy. He watched as Ricky penetrated her, her pussy lips tightly stretching around his thick shaft.

Mike watched as Ricky slowly pushed his long cock into his wife. He watched as, inch by inch, Ricky's thick shaft disappeared into her unprotected pussy.

In the past, Jen told him Ricky was 9 inches. 10 when he was really aroused. Mike watched as Ricky pushed inch after inch into Jen. When his balls pressed against Jen's pussy lips, he knew Ricky had ten inches of thick cock inside his wife. He was bottomed out inside her, his cockhead at the end of her vagina and perfectly positioned to spray his seed inside her fertile womb. Mike's head spun with cuckold lust.

Mike finally tore his eyes from Jen's pussy and looked at her face. Jen was breathing hard, her nostrils flaring at the huge thing stretching her pussy lips and invading her womb. But her eyes were locked on Mike, looking urgently at him. "You promise?" she whispered to him.

There was a lot in those 2 words. You promise you'll always love me? You promise we'll always be together? You promise to love the baby? You promise to never leave us?

Mike moved closer and tenderly kissed her. It was a kiss of love rather than passion. "I love you," he told her. "You'll always be my goddess."

Jen smiled at him, relief and happiness in her face. She seemed to relax. At that moment Ricky began moving in and out of her. Jen groaned and rolled her head back as he began fucking her. But she held onto Mike's hand as if her life depended on it.

Mike's eyes drifted down Jen's sexy dancer's body. He had a clear view of Ricky's cock buried deep inside her pussy. Ricky moved his cock in and out slowly, slowly pushing all the way in balls deep, and then slowly pulling out until just his head was still inside. A big thick vein ran up the underside of his shaft, and the sight of Jen's pussy lips stretched and molded around it made Mike dizzy with lust.

Mike looked back at Jen's pretty face. Now with the exertion of fucking, her forehead glistened with sweat. Her nostrils flared and her jaws clenched as she accommodated Ricky's long thick cock.

Mike's eyes drifted to her hand - her left hand - she was ringless, having taken off her wedding and engagement rings last night when putting on lotion. Mike found that fitting, that Jen wasn't wearing those symbols of their marriage, given what he was urging her to do.

Ricky and Jen's fucking quickly took on a frantic pace. This wasn't going to be a long leisurely fuck session. Their earlier foreplay had gotten them too aroused and worked up for that.

Mike could tell Jen - and more important, Ricky - were about to cum. He knew the best position for conception was missionary. It allowed for the deepest penetration. And, especially for a well endowed man like Ricky, it meant he'd be shooting his sperm directly at the opening of Jen's uterus.

Double downing on his fantasies, Mike said "Ricky, move Jen to her back."

Jen looked at Mike, not understanding at first. But then she got it. They shared another telepathic moment. Mike nodded at her again. Then Jen gave into it. She liked missionary better than sideways anyway. She let Ricky roll her onto her back. For good measure, Jen spread her legs wide and placed her feet flat on the bed, ensuring the deepest possible penetration of Ricky's cock inside her.

His passions dizzy with cuckold lust, Mike urged Jen, "I want you to cum with Ricky. Can you do that for me?"

Once again Jen got it. Mike wanted her to be in the throes of an orgasm when Ricky came inside her. "I'll try," she said. She wasn't sure though if she could hold out. She was really close.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:38 PM