Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Not with Rambo out there," Mike said with a crooked grin.

"He does look freaking incredible," Jen gushed, an excited sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. To offset the sting of her gushing over Ricky she affectionately pressed her body against Mike. Mike hugged her tight. Again they felt each other's love. At times like this, Jen's talking about other men turned Mike on and didn't hurt (not bad hurt anyway).

Ricky didn't seem put off by being left alone for so long (if he was he hid it well). Instead, he was cheerful and the life of their 3 person party. He played bartender while Mike put on music. He poured a Highland Park for Mike, a Cosmo for Jen and a beer for himself. Jen kind of flitted between both men, helping Mike find a good playlist on Pandora, then helping Ricky pass out the drinks. When Jen gave Mike his drink she kissed him on the lips.

The drinks helped with any remaining awkwardness. They laughed and talked like they were back in college, reminiscing about those carefree days and also catching up on the years since Ricky moved to LA.

Ricky couldn't say much about his job. But it became clear he was in an anti-terrorist unit and had seen a lot of dangerous action (although Jen already knew that from the bullet wounds). Ironically, as part of CATF, Mike had a much higher security clearance than Ricky but he didn't say anything. He could easily check into Ricky's military record but he decided not to. He was already intimidated enough by Ricky's good looks and sculpted body (it didn't help Jen said he looked "freaking incredible"); he didn't need to read about all the heroic things Ricky had done.

Jen didn't say anything either. Although if she had she would've told Ricky she was glad he was now in a desk job and out of danger. She would've told him he'd done enough for his country. She would've told him life was precious; HIS life was precious. But, she didn't say anything.

Things eventually turned back to sex. Jen and Ricky were intensely attracted to each other. For Ricky, now he knew the spark was still there; it was more than just physical, there was a connection. For Jen, she felt she could let go and enjoy Ricky, because she and Mike were good again. Once again she was Mike's goddess, so she could allow herself to enjoy another man.

The sex started with horse play on the sofa, with Jen between Mike and Ricky. The two men teased and tickled her and she playfully fought back. Their wrestling turned into kissing, with Jen going back and forth between Mike and Ricky. But they all knew where this was going. So eventually Jen allowed Ricky to pull her into his arms and she stayed there, wrapping her arms around his neck and returning his kisses. Mike moved over to the opposite chair to watch.

Their minimal clothes were soon on the floor. Jen reached for a condom and rolled it on Ricky. Then she got on top and guided him into her. He went in easier this time (since she was still loose from earlier). As she moved up and down on him they fondled and kissed. Again Mike felt heart ache and angst as it looked like they were making love rather than fucking. But god it turned him on so much! He reached into his boxers and stroked himself as he watched.

Ricky soon took over, flipping Jen onto her elbows and knees. He fucked her hard from behind, so hard Jen's pretty face was buried into the sofa cushions. Mike could tell his wife loved it. She loved it rough, loved being taken, loved being submissive.

Jen came with a long deep moan, her lithe body shuddering. She collapsed onto the sofa, as if passing out again. Ricky didn't give her a moment of relief. Impatient for his own orgasm, he flipped Jen onto her back.

Ricky pulled out and took off the condom. Mike's eyes opened wide at the sight. Was Ricky going to finish off bareback in Jen? Shoot his seed into her? Mike was frozen, as if paralyzed. But then Ricky moved up Jen's body to her face. For a moment Mike wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed.

Before Mike could process that thought fully he watched as Ricky pressed his thick cockhead between Jen's sexy full lips. Jen seemed to stir back to lie. "Ricky, what?" she said, sounding disoriented.

"Don't swallow until I say," Ricky ordered her. "Hold it in your mouth."

Jen understood. She nodded and opened her lips, offering her mouth to him. It only took a few strokes of his hand and then Ricky came. His creamy sperm shot from his cock into Jen's mouth. There were two strong jets of his cum, a pause, another jet, and then more of a constant stream for a few moments. Mike was surprised at the amount of his ejaculation especially since he came just a couple hours earlier. But maybe a couple hours were all a man like Ricky needed to recharge.

"Let me see it," Ricky ordered Jen. Jen looked up at him with her pretty face and opened her mouth. Ricky grinned at the sight. Mike had a clear view too. Jen's mouth was a pool of Ricky's creamy sperm. "Fuck that's so sexy," Ricky said with a grin. "Isn't it sexy Mike? Show him Jen."

Jen turned slightly to face her husband. Now Mike had an even better view at his wife's Cover Girl beautiful face. Her mouth wide open and filled with her lover's jizz.

"Stick your tongue out," Ricky told her with a mischievous smile in his voice. "Play with it."

Jen did as Ricky said. She stuck her tongue out - it was covered with his milky cream. Then, still holding her mouth open, she used her tongue to swirl the cream in her mouth. That was too much though. Jen started to gagged. She pressed her lips closed and swallowed. Mike watched Jen's throat muscles as she desperately worked on swallowing Ricky's huge load to avoid coughing it out.

When Jen finished swallowing, she smiled sheepishly and laughed, as if embarrassed by her sluttyness. Ricky laughed too. They hugged and kissed, all smiles. They looked so familiar, so intimate, like the years apart had never happened.

"God I need a shower," Jen said, as some of Ricky's cum had dribbled down her chin and neck.

"Sounds good to me," Ricky said cheerfully. Clearly he expected to shower with Jen.

Jen smiled at him. Clearly the idea sounded good to her too. She said "I'll meet you there baby ... um ..." She looked anxiously at her husband.

Ricky got the message. He went into the bathroom, giving Mike and Jen a moment of privacy.

Jen wiped her face and neck with a towel then sat on Mike's lap on the love seat. "Sorry," she said referring to how she called Ricky baby.

Mike decided to let it go. He gushed "I'm so proud of you."

Jen knew he was taking about how she played with Ricky's sperm in her mouth. "God how slutty," she said with a sheepish grin.

"You know I love it when you lose control a little," he said.

"A little?" Jen said with a self-effacing laugh. "But I'm glad you liked it," she said wrapping her arms around his neck. Giving him a concerned look, she said "Are you having fun?"

"This is a perfect evening," he said smiling at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It hurts sometimes," Mike admitted. "But as long as we do this," he said hugging her tighter. He felt his Jen meter filing up. "So, are you infatuated?"

"Getting there," Jen said with a laugh. She gave Mike another concerned look and said "But we should talk first."

"You can really control it?"

"I can always not see him again," Jen said simply.

"Were you still infatuated with Ricky when you left him in LA?"

"No Mike, I wasn't," Jen said with a soft voice.

"So it can stop and then come back again?"

"I guess," Jen said. "That's how we are right? Every marriage is like that."

"I've never stopped being infatuated with you," Mike said looking into her eyes. He was serious. He meant it.

Jen heard the emotion and sincerity in his voice. She smiled and kissed him again. "Thank you," she said. "I like hearing things like that. Especially when we're playing the game."

She stood up and grabbed his hands. "Come take a shower with us."

"With Rambo? No thanks," Mike said grinning. "You go ahead. Have fun."

"You're sure?" Jen said. Looking concerned at him, she said "You won't leave right?"

"I won't leave," Mike promised.

Jen hesitated, looking at Mike. She was still holding his hands. She said "If it looks like I'm excited to be with Ricky, it's only because he's new. It's just NRE, you know? It wears off. It always does. Except you. You've never worn off."

Mike smiled at her. Repeating her sentiment from a moment ago, he said "Thanks. It makes me feel good to hear that when you're with another man."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:38 PM