Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike watched as Ricky changed his approach with Jen. He was still ramming her hard. But now his powerful thrusts were more urgent than rough. He kissed her as he moved in and out. He dropped her legs from his shoulders and also let her hands go. Jen immediately wrapped her legs around his, and also hugged him to her. She rubbed his arms and back as he fucked her, caressing him with her fingertips and manicured nails. Ricky fondled her too, expertly caressing all her erogenous zones, making her moan into his mouth.

It hurt to watch. Because Mike knew they were making love, not fucking. But he'd known it would be this way. This is what he wanted, right? And the fact Jen was so into the game again meant she was over his mistake with Allie. She had forgiven him.

Mike could tell Jen was almost there. It was the urgency of her moans, the writhing of her body, the way her feet angled down (which told him she was curling her toes in the high heels). Ricky knew it too. So he did the thing he knew Jen loved. He angled his body and rotated his hips so now his long curved cock was hitting both her clit and g-spot.

Jen's body thrashed at the added stimulation. Her moans become constant and soulful and she gripped Ricky's back so hard her nails almost drew blood. Then she came. Her orgasm was so intense and powerful she screamed. Her scream was so loud and long Mike was sure their neighbors heard. Probably the people down below on the street heard too.

It was like before with Ricky. Jen went limp under him. It looked like she passed out. Concerned, Mike moved to his wife. But Ricky shot him a glare. "She's fine," he said.

Ricky tenderly kissed Jen's lips. He was still deep inside her but not moving. "You okay babe?" he said in a soft voice. He kissed her again.

"God babe," Jen said as she slowly stirred back to life. She grinned at him and gushed "That was so freaking awesome!"

Ricky grinned. Then he began moving again. "I'm almost there," he said with a urgent face. He whispered to her "I hate condoms."

"I know babe," Jen whispered back, tenderly stroking his cheek. "But we have to."

"Why? We never used to before," Ricky said.

"Just cum Ricky," Jen said urging him, working her pussy muscles to give Ricky more pleasure. "Cum in me."

Ricky continued to fuck Jen hard. Then on a deep inward thrust he stopped, his eyes closing and his breath catching. It was like time standing still. Then his body jerked and his head rolled back. He moaned and growled as he jack-rabbited into Jen's pussy with short, powerful, rapid thrusts. Ricky was cumming, ejaculating while inside Jen. And the only thing keeping his virile seed from reaching Jen's unprotected fertile womb was the "Ultra Thin Feels Natural" condom.

Ricky collapsed onto Jen after cumming (although he supported most of his weight on his arms). Jen's arms were still around his neck. She kissed him as he panted into her face. "God that was so fucking good!" he gushed. Jen smiled at him and kissed him again.

After a few moments Ricky began pulling out. Alarmed, Jen moved her hand to his cock. As she always did (especially when she was ovulating), she wanted to hold the condom at the base to make sure it didn't roll off as Ricky pulled out.

Mike saw it happening and something came over him. He impulsively shot his hand to Jen's. He grabbed her hand so she couldn't get to Ricky's cock. Jen looked at Mike like he was crazy. Ricky saw all this of course but didn't say anything. Jen continued to stare at Mike as Ricky slowly withdrew his long cock from her pussy.

When Ricky was out, Jen looked between her legs. The condom was still on and it was intact without any tears. It was heavy with Ricky's sperm.

"Hey babe, give us a minute," Jen said, rubbing Ricky's chest. "Help yourself to a beer."

Ricky nodded although he had a sour look on his face. He reluctantly got out of bed and pulled on his shorts. Then he left the bedroom. He had the good graces to close the door behind him.

Jen reached for Mike and he sat next to her on the bed. "You haven't cum yet," she said, rubbing his hard-on over his pants.

"No," Mike said, his voice hoarse from excitement.

Jen undressed her husband. She got on top and was about to guide him into her when he stopped her. "Wait," he said. "I just want ..." He laid her down next to him and pulled her into his arms. "I just want this for a minute," he said. His words came out like a contented sigh as he hugged Jen tight. He needed to hold his wife, to fill up his Jen meter.

"I like this," Mike said, rubbing his leg against Jen's. He was referring to her thigh high stockings. She still had them on along with her high heels. "I miss it," he said as he felt the silky nylon.

"I'll wear them again," she promised.

"Really?" he said looking surprised. "What about Frank?"

"I think Frank may be ending," Jen said with a shrug. Their problems since Christmas evening had broken Frank's spell over her. She was no longer as fascinated with him.

Mike should have been happy. After all, Jen was breaking it off with Frank on her terms instead of his. That was exactly what he wanted. But doubts crept into his head. Was she doing it because of Ricky? Because now she was under Ricky's spell?

Jen sensed Mike's anxiety. She saw the angst in his face. Inside she was elated! This was what she wanted! She wanted Mike's entire focus on her, she wanted all his attention. Yes, Jen knew it was narcissistic. But really, weren't all girls that way? They wanted their husbands/boyfriends focused on them, not other girls.

Jen grinned at him and said "Disappointed?"

"What? No. You were amazing," Mike gushed.

"I mean the condom. You hoped it'd come off."

Mike hesitated. He felt conflicted. He didn't know what he wanted so he didn't answer. Instead he returned to the subject of Frank. He said "I want you to have 2 boyfriends." Two boyfriends were safer. Like when she dated Jamie and Alec.

"Frank's not completely out," Jen told him with a shrug. "The sex is still great. It's just, I guess I'm over the infatuation."

Mike asked "So you're infatuated with Ricky now? It looked like you had fun."

"Well yeah," Jen said with a helpless laugh. "Ricky can still fuck." With a teasing smile she asked, "Do you want me to be infatuated with him?"

Mike hesitated, then said "I want you to feel whatever you're feeling."

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh. "That sounds like - what's his name, the baseball guy, who always said things like that?"

"Yogi Berra," Mike said with a grin. "It's like deja vu all over again," he said quoting a Yogi.

"Yeah - I want you to feel whatever you're feeling - that sounds like Yogi Berra," Jen said grinning back at him. Squeezing his hand she said "You know baby, I have some control over it. If you want me infatuated with Ricky, I can be infatuated with him."

"How can you do that?" Mike said not understanding. She had an infatuation switch she could just turn on and off?

"I'll just give into it," Jen said. She made it sound like it was a simple thing, like turning on the lights.

Mike looked alarmed at his wife. "You mean, you have to resist NOT to get infatuated with Ricky?"

"I wouldn't say that," she said.

"Then what do you mean, just give into it?" Mike said anxiously, his head spinning.

"You love all this," Jen told him with a knowing smile. To confirm she cupped his crotch. He was as hard as he'd ever been. She got on top of him, straddling his legs. She held his cock as she lowered herself on him.

Mike moaned as he entered his wife. "I won't last long," he warned. She felt loose from just being with Ricky, but god so wonderful!

"I know. It's alright," Jen said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you baby," she said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too," Mike said looking back into his wife's beautiful blue eyes.

They did love each other. More importantly, they each felt loved by the other. Really felt it. It was funny, how it took another man to bring them back together, to reconnect them.

True to his word, Mike didn't last long. Only a few strokes, a few moments. He was too worked up. He grunted and came. He shot off inside his wife but he knew it wasn't a lot. He never came a lot (Mike sometimes wondered if load size was proportional to dick size). Mike looked at Jen's pussy when she rose and he fell out of her. Her sex looked the same as before he entered her. It was like he'd never even been inside her.

"We better go out to Ricky," Jen said. It'd been at least 30 minutes since he left the bedroom. She took off the high heels and stockings, leaving her completely naked except for her wedding rings and the gold anklet (and the Sophia ring of course). She put on comfy VS cotton panties and Mike's button down shirt.

Mike put on his boxers and a t-shirt. "You don't have to wear this," Jen said tugging the t-shirt. She knew Ricky was shirtless.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:37 PM