Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike shrugged. "You know that's a big part of it for me," he said. "Sometimes we go over the line. That's okay. As long as we reconnect after." He grinned and added "As long as I get to refill my Jen meter."

"Your what?" Jen asked with a half laugh.

"That's what I call it," he said grinning.

"Okay, whatever," Jen said with another laugh and a playful roll of her eyes.

Mike cupped Jen's breast, carefully rubbing her pierced nipple with his thumb. "So Friday night with Ricky?" he asked.

Jen pursed her lips, thinking. "Anna should sleepover with Maggie," she suggested.

"That means yes?" he asked, hopeful since she was thinking about how to do it rather than whether to do it.

"I need to talk to Frank," Jen said. Friday night through Sunday morning were usually Frank's time with her (although not as much recently, since Christmas night).

"He can't complain," Mike said. "He's been trying to hook you up with Ricky. He got him transferred here."

"That's true," Jen said with a half laugh. Frank was more obsessed with her old boyfriends than Mike. She looked seriously at her husband. "We'll have to be really careful," she said, referring to the fact this weekend was her most fertile time of the month.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. "But we'd be careful no matter who it was."

Jen nodded. That was true.

Mike moved on top of her. Jen automatically opened her legs and reached between them, guiding his cock into her.

"You're loose," Mike moaned as he pushed inside her. He was referring to how Frank stretched her pussy with his thick cock earlier.

"I'll be loose after Ricky too," she told him.

"He's as thick as Frank?" Mike asked.

"No, but he's thick enough," Jen said. She added, "From what I remember."

Mike stopped moving and looked at her. "Did you fuck him? You can tell me, I won't get mad," he said.

"You mean recently?" Jen said. "No Mike. I didn't, I swear."

Mike started rocking back and forth again but he continued to stare into her face. "You said you didn't have sex in California," he said. "You can tell me if you did. I won't get mad."

"I didn't Mike," Jen said. "I swear."

Mike saw something in her face though. Apprehension? Guilt?

After cumming, Mike spooned Jen and eventually fell asleep. But Jen couldn't sleep. She thought about Friday night with Ricky. She had mixed feelings. But that was in her head and heart. Her body was different. Her body tingled at the prospect of being with Ricky again.

She looked over her shoulder at Mike. She studied him for long moments, looking at his closed eyes, listening to his regular breathing. Yes, he was asleep.

Jen had cum earlier with Frank but now she was hot again. Closing her eyes, she moved her hand to her pussy and began playing with herself. She fantasized about Ricky as she rubbed her clit. Her body shuddered as she came. She quickly looked back at Mike. She was relieved to see him still asleep.

She hadn't thought about Ricky in years. Well, that wasn't entirely true. She thought about him sometimes. Like, if she was reading a travel magazine and saw an advertisement for Cancun. Or if she was in LA for work, or in a bar they used to go to. Sometimes she thought about Ricky when she was putting on stockings. Or - and this always scared her - if there was a story on the news about a Marine dying overseas. Given their history it was impossible not to think about him sometimes.

She had a lot of good memories. A lot not so good too. It was ironic that Ricky might be the one to bring Mike and her back together. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Cheating and Rivals Part 57

"I can't see you this weekend," Jen told Frank over the phone. "I'm seeing Ricky Friday night."

Frank frowned. "So Saturday then," he said.

"No Frank," Jen said firmly. "It's your fault, you got him transferred here. And it was your idea upping the game."

"I hoped that meant we'd spend more time together, not less," Frank said with disapproval in his voice. "This is unacceptable Jenny."

"I'm sorry," Jen said frustrated. "There's only so much I can do. We'll get together next week. I promise."

Allie hesitantly knocked on Jen's office door. "Hey," she said.

"Oh, hey," Jen said back.

For a moment they looked warily at each other. Then Allie stepped in and closed the door. "So, it's official," she said with a forced grin. "I'm divorced."

"So fast?" Jen asked, surprised.

"Darren started the process a while ago," Allie said with a shrug, her eyes welling up with tears.

"I'm sorry Allie," Jen said.

"It's okay," Allie said wiping away the tears with the back of her hand. "It's better this way. But, ah, want to get a drink tonight?" She forced a grin and said "To celebrate my new singleness?"

Jen looked down. She said "Mike told me the other things you did. It's not your fault, it's mine. But I can't Allie. I love you. I want to be there for you. But I can't."

Allie stared at Jen, tears falling down her cheeks. "Okay," she said in a barely audible, resigned voice. "Okay," she said again, wiping away the tears. "It's just ... we were together ... things just happened."

Jen looked away, grimacing. She didn't want to hear this, another woman talking about being with Mike. It hurt. She didn't want to hear it.

An awkward silence formed between them. An impenetrable wall. "Okay then," Allie said in that resigned voice again. Tears were falling down her cheeks. "I'll see you around then?"

"Yeah," Jen said. Now tears were falling down her cheeks too.

Allie opened the door and backed out of the room. She took a last look at Jen and then left. When she was gone Jen cried for a long time.

Thursday night in bed Mike caressed Jen over the white nightie. "Ricky called me," he said. "He confirmed for tomorrow."

"He confirmed?" Jen said with a laugh. She said teasingly, "What am I, a dinner reservation?"

Mike grinned and said "You're dessert." They both laughed at the clichéd joke.

Mike continued to fondle Jen's breasts over the nightie. Jen took it off, then pulled down his boxers. He was hard. She moved down his body and took him into her mouth.

Jen easily swallowed all of him. Mike noticed and, playing the game, he said "Tomorrow you'll have a bigger cock to play with." The words came out like a moan as Jen licked and sucked him.

Jen looked up at him. "Let's just be us tonight," she said. Tomorrow might be Ricky. Frank later that week. But tonight she just wanted her husband.

"Just us?" Mike said. "No Frank or Ricky?"

"Yes," Jen said. "No game tonight. Just us."

"Okay," Mike said. He turned Jen onto her back and pulled her VS cotton panties down her long shapely legs. He parted her legs and went down on her.

Jen moaned at the feel of her husband's skilled tongue. God when was the last time he did this? So long she couldn't remember - before Frank's "no cumming with Mike" command. But ... she didn't want this. She wanted Mike inside her. She wanted to be connected.

"No, baby," she said, putting her hand on his head. "Come here baby," she said pulling him to her.

"I thought no Frank," Mike said sourly as he moved on top of her.

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"You're not going to let me make you cum?" Mike said, referring to Frank's "no orgasm with Mike" command.

"That's not it," Jen said, reaching between their bodies and guiding him into her. "I want you inside me."

Mike moaned as he entered his wife. Her pussy had returned to its normal tightness (after fucking Frank that weekend) and its smooth silkiness was exquisite.

It wasn't Jen's intention - she truly did want to be just her and Mike tonight - but he still felt like he wasn't allowed to make her cum. That hurt, but she was showing him so much attention and affection it wasn't anywhere close to bad hurt. So the feeling of denial turned him on, like pouring gasoline on the flames of his cuckold desires.

"I won't last," he warned as he rocked back and forth inside her.

"It's okay, cum baby," she urged, hugging him tight. She wrapped her arms around him and they kissed as they made love. He came after just a few minutes. Jen held him tight as he panted and recovered from his orgasm.

"I didn't make you gasp," Mike said with a smile.

"What?"

"I didn't cum enough to make you gasp," he said still wearing the rueful smile.

"God I never should have told you that," Jen said with a half laugh. "You came inside me though. Maybe we just made a baby."

"Yeah, maybe," Mike said. But he didn't believe it. He didn't cum enough. And, the test said he was infertile.

Jen sensed his doubt. To be honest she wasn't sure either. She hugged him tight and said "I just wanted to make love tonight." She kissed him on the lips. "I love you baby," she said tenderly.

"I love you too baby," Mike said. They kissed and snuggled. Eventually Jen rolled to her side and Mike spooned her. She hugged Mike's arm tightly to her bosom. They fell asleep that way, their naked bodies pressed together.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:36 PM