Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 56-60

Cheating and Rivals Part 56

Frank pulled Jen aside. "Where have you been?" he asked. "You haven't returned my calls."

"It's been difficult," Jen whispered. "Me and Mike."

Frank slowly nodded, processing her words, reading her emotions. He was annoyed and hurt by her absence. Big time hurt. He missed her immensely. But he realized this wasn't the time to lash out. It was clear she and Mike were going through a difficult time. The impact of Allie was greater than he anticipated; she was driving a wedge between them. Their marriage was on the brink of collapse.

"Be patient," Frank told himself. Jenny Johnson was almost his.

Trying to look supportive, Frank squeezed her arm consolingly and asked "How can I help?"

"Nothing now," Jen said. She gave him a weak, grateful smile and said "Thanks for being there." She was worried, distracted by the prospect of Mike calling Ricky today. What if Ricky talked about California? But then, maybe that would be a good thing. She wanted Mike jealous. Jealousy was a good thing because it meant Mike loved her. It kept his attention on her.

"You'll share my room at the rally?" Frank asked. The rally had been Jasmine's big announcement today. Finally, after months of hard campaigning and her numbers strong among almost all groups of voters, the President had announced his support for her. Most pundits now considered Jasmine a lock to be the Democratic candidate for New York's Senate seat. The rally was going to mark the start of her campaign against the Republican candidate and the President had agreed to attend.

Jen thought about it. Mike wanted to keep playing the game, and he wanted her to have 2 boyfriends. All Jen wanted was for them to be good again. To make things right she'd do whatever Mike wanted. So Frank and Ricky. Well, fine, it certainly wouldn't be hardship duty. She wasn't sure how her top/bottom relationship with Frank would work with Ricky involved. Both were uber-confident, alpha men. But really she didn't care. She just wanted things to be good with Mike again.

"Alright then," Jen said with a hesitant smile.

Frank smiled back. He whispered "I have a room upstairs. Come up with me, after this is over."

Once again Jen considered. What would Mike want? She knew immediately of course. He would want her to go up with Frank of course. "Okay," Jen whispered.

Normally she'd fuck Frank without telling Mike beforehand. He was her bottom after all, and anyways, Mike knew a romp in bed was always possible whenever she was with Frank. But these weren't normal times. She felt on eggshells with Mike after what happened with Allie. Also, it wouldn't hurt to keep his thoughts and attention on her. So Jen took out her iPhone and texted to Mike: "Going with Frank to his room. Will be home late."

Jen thought about it, then added "Don't wait up." She hit send. She knew of course that her husband would be awake when she got home later that night.

"Jen told me you ran into her," Mike said to Ricky over the phone. He had just put Anna down for the night.

"A couple of times," Ricky said, thinking about Atlantic City as well as recently at Starbucks. "Your friend Frank's an ass."

Mike decided not to tell him Frank Tower wasn't a friend. He said "How's the new job?"

"Hate it," Ricky said. Then he admitted "Working at the Pentagon is pretty cool. Things are intense now. I can't really talk about it."

Mike silently nodded. He knew Ricky was probably talking about the "Twins" threat. At the moment though he wasn't interested in that. He didn't know how to start the conversation though, not with all the history there.

Ricky helped when he said "Let's get together."

Mike knew he was talking about the three of them. He said "I shared Jen with you. Then you tried taking her from me."

"Didn't work," Ricky said with an awkward laugh. "Look, you can't blame a guy, right? Jen told me you never stopped swinging. You saying no one else tried?"

Mike was silent for a few moments as he thought about Tom and Drums, Clint, probably Frank now. Ironically, the person he hated the most - Scott - never tried stealing Jen away, he just wanted a fun time. Finally Mike admitted "Yeah, other guys tried."

Ricky was silent as if processing that. Then he asked "And you still swing?" It was like an accusation. Like saying "Men try to steal your wife yet you still share her? What are you, an idiot?"

Mike said "We're into the excitement. It's not for everyone."

"Well, you're still together so it must be working for you," Ricky said. He had a lot of divorced friends. A lot.

Mike barely heard Ricky. He was still thinking about how men tried to steal Jen away. It was Mike who encouraged Jen to get close, to think of them as boyfriends and not just lovers. Was it that farfetched then that those men tried to steal Jen away for their own? No, it wasn't at all farfetched given Jen's beauty and intoxicating personality. In fact, it was entirely predictable. Given that, why did Mike continue to push his wife into these close, intimate relationships with other men when the outcome was predictable?

Mike knew the answer. It was because this was the core of the cuckold fantasy - the risk of losing your wife to another man. Maybe his insecurities were driving his desires. Maybe he needed to see Jen tempted by another man and then come back to him, like that movie Indecent Proposal.

"Mike you still there?" Ricky said over the phone.

"Yeah, sorry," Mike sputtered; he was still thinking. Was this why he wanted to see Jen with Ricky again? Because he suspected Jen almost left him for Ricky, back when she went with him to California? And he needed Jen tempted by Ricky again, to see her choose him again?

"What happened in California?" Mike abruptly asked.

Ricky froze. At one time he and Mike were friends. Maybe they still were at some level. How do you tell your friend you tried to fuck him over?

Mike frowned when Ricky didn't respond. His silence told him a lot. "Are you with anyone?" he asked.

Ricky was relieved to change the subject. "Off and on," he said. "Almost got married once, believe it or not. But it didn't work out. No one right now. I have a few friends here. From when I was stationed here. They try to set me up. Haven't met anyone yet."

Mike nodded, remembering. Jen knew some of those friends. She went with Ricky to Paul and Melody's wedding. Then to Paul's funeral when he was killed soon after in Afghanistan. (See He Fucked My Girl, Part 8.)

Mike said "So you want to see Jen again?" His heart was pounding and there was a lump in his throat.

"Yes, I do," Ricky said without any hesitation. He said bluntly "Do you want to see me and Jen together again?"

Mike's cock jerked in his pants. This was Ricky. Jen had fantasized about him while they dated. She needed little convincing to fuck him. Ricky was the first man to fuck Jen on their wedding night (and the only man to make her cum) and she leaped at the chance to fuck him again after they got back from their honeymoon. Jen went with Ricky to LA and probably almost stayed with him. It was incredibly dangerous. But then, so was Frank. So was Drums. So was all of the game.

"Yes," Mike said, his voice dry with excitement. He was silent for a few moments as he tried to compose himself. Then he said "You only see her with me, or when I say. Never behind my back."

"Sure," Ricky said with a shrug, as if saying "your girl, your rules." "When can we get together?"

Mike hesitated. He could still stop this. But he said "Next weekend."

After hanging up with Ricky, Mike got a text from Jen. It said "Going with Frank to his room. Will be home late. Don't wait up. Love you, J."

Mike stared at the text for a long time. This is what he wanted, right? Jen into the game again. Because that meant she was over what happened with Allie.

And next weekend she would have Ricky too. Both Ricky and Frank. Two boyfriends. Exactly what Mike wanted.

So why wasn't he happy? He was excited. He was hard. But he wasn't happy.

Mike poured himself a scotch and turned on ESPN. He sat in front of the TV, the cuckold waiting for his beautiful wife to return from her lover.

Jen got home well past midnight. Mike leaped up at the sound of the key in the door. The door opened and he saw his wife's beautiful face. She smiled and whispered "Hey baby. You didn't have to wait up."

"Of course I waited up," Mike whispered back. They were whispering because Anna was asleep. They hugged and kissed hello.

"How was it?" Mike asked as he stroked her back.

"Awesome," Jen said grinning. "Tired though."

"Oh," Mike said disappointed. She wanted to go to sleep without playing? Without talking?

Jen saw his disappointment. She gave her husband an encouraging smile. "Let me check on Anna," she said.

Mike and Jen quietly went into Anna's room. She was sound asleep. Then they went into their bedroom and got in bed. Jen snuggled into Mike's arms.

"You smell like Frank," Mike said sniffing Jen's soft blonde hair.

"You like that right?" Jen said with an uncertain laugh.

"You know I do," Mike said kissing the top of her head. "You had fun?"

"Mmm hmm," Jen said, her cheek pressed into Mike's chest.

"What did you do?" Mike asked as he caressed her back. He traced along her bra line. "You still have your bra," he joked with a grin.

"I was afraid I might run into someone from Jasmine's campaign," she said.

"You didn't though?" Mike asked. He was still tracing his fingertips along her bra line.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:35 PM