Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Thanks Frank," Jen said with an appreciative smile. She was so grateful for his understanding and support she hugged him. To Jen it was a hug among friends. It was more to Frank though. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent as he hugged her tight.

Frank realized something. It was unthinkable yet he wasn't able to deny his feelings.

He loved Jenny.

Was it possible, after all his sins - especially the way he treated Sally and Sophie - God would grant him another opportunity to fall in love?

Trying to keep his voice steady and unemotional, Frank said "My point is simply this. Now may be a good time to play more into Mike's fantasies. To divert his attentions away from Allie and towards you." Feeling anxious - another unfamiliar feeling for him - he forced an indifferent voice and said "You can spend more time with me, for example. An extra night a week. Perhaps a weekend getaway."

Jen pursed her lips at the idea. Yes, that would definitely add fuel to the fire of Mike's cuckold fantasies. But the last thing she wanted was more time apart. She needed Mike right now. Desperately needed him. Being apart tonight and tomorrow while with Frank was agony for her. Her "Mike Meter" needed filled up, although Jen didn't think of it in those terms.

Still, Frank was being sweet so she didn't want to reject his idea outright. She said "Yeah, maybe. Let me think about it."

Frank couldn't help breaking into a big grin at the prospect of more time with Jenny. Then his good mood was crushed when Jen said "Frank I can't keep this." She took off his tennis bracelet and handed it to him. "Mike's really bothered by it."

Frank frowned. Mike again. Always Mike. His patience was at a breaking point. But again he told himself to be patient. "I understand," he said with a forced smile. "I'll hold it for you. It's yours whenever you want it."

"I won't want it," Jen told him.

"You never know," Frank said, the fake smile still on his face. "You might want it in the future."

"I guess, maybe," Jen said giving him a weak smile.

Frank pulled Jen into his arms. He began making love to her. Jen didn't resist. In fact, after a few moments she returned his kisses and caresses. That's how she was. Despite her worries about Mike her body was always easily seduced. Frank wasn't able to get hard again. But he made Jen cum with his lips, tongue and fingers.

Afterwards Frank hugged Jen to him. Again she didn't resist. In fact, being in his strong arms was comforting. Emotionally exhausted, Jen fell asleep as Frank gently stroked her long blonde hair, their naked bodies pressed tightly together.

The next night - Saturday evening - did not go well. Jen tried to make it good for Mike. She wore one of Frank's dresses and panties underneath, and went braless so the nipple rings showed. She wore her hair up and the Jenny perfume. She took off her wedding rings and wore Frank's diamond necklace.

As always on these Saturday night "threesomes," Jen and Frank were supposed to be the couple with Mike the tag-along friend. Mike wanted Jen to make him feel like a 3rd wheel to play into his cuckold fantasies. He wanted to watch Jen with her "boyfriend" Frank, not just having sex, but also on a romantic date.

But Jen missed Mike so much she immediately went to him in the restaurant. She sat with Mike instead of Frank and held his hand the entire time. The waitress and anyone looking probably thought Jen and Mike were the married couple. Which of course they were but that wasn't the way the game was supposed to be played.

Jen's sex with Frank later that evening was a disaster too. Yes, Frank pleasured her body. Yes, she came. But both Mike and Frank could tell her heart wasn't into it and she was just going through the motions. It was a disappointing evening for all of them, just like the last time.

Jen went home with Mike rather than staying over with Frank (which was the original plan). Frank urged her to stay but Jen wanted - needed - to be with her husband.

Mike didn't say anything but Jen felt the sting of his disappointment. Later in bed in their loft apartment she tried to initiate sex but Mike couldn't get hard. That alarmed and distressed her. It fueled her insecurities that Mike wasn't hot for her unless they were playing the game. And she worried the girl Mike really wanted was Allie, not her.

Mike was just as distraught as Jen. Even though she took it back, he wasn't able to forget her biting criticism - "now you're no better than Colin." Because he WASN'T any better than Colin. He cheated on her, with her best friend no less. To Mike, the fact Jen wasn't into the game showed she hadn't forgiven him yet. She didn't trust him. With all that weighing on him, of course he couldn't get hard.

The following weeks were difficult. They barely spoke unless with Anna. It was like they were drifting apart with an impenetrable wall between them. Their sex life was non-existent; they barely touched, not even holding hands. There was no talk of seeing Frank or playing the game at all.

Mike threw himself into work, both Apple and CATF. It was hard though. He felt anxious all the time, like the walls were closing in on him. He talked to Dr. Gupta a lot, trying to hold things together.

Dr. Gupta's advice to Mike was simple: he needed to make things right with Jen. Dr. Gupta said, after countless hours talking with Mike and studying his case, Jen was the key to his good mental health and happiness. But Mike didn't need a doctor to tell him that; he already knew it. The problem was, he didn't know how to make things right. He cheated on Jen. There's no do-over for that.

Jen cried a lot; constantly. She stopped going to work. Not that it mattered, with all her clients transferred to other people.

Jen ignored Allie's calls and texts. It was hard though as more than ever, she needed her best friend. But was Allie still her best friend? Were they even friends anymore? These doubts made Jen feel even worse.

Jen began wondering if her marriage was going to end up like Allie's. In divorce. But that was unthinkable. She wasn't going to lose Mike again. She might as well die. But she couldn't die, because Anna needed her.

It was then Jen knew she had to do something drastic. She and Mike needed to get beyond this. She wanted - needed - to be Mike's goddess again; his center of the universe. Maybe if Jen wasn't so distraught and desperate she would've decided something else. But she WAS distraught and desperate.

So that night after putting Anna down Jen handed Mike a business card. "I ran into him," she said.

Mike looked at the card. "Ricky?" he said shocked. "He's here?"

"Somehow Frank transferred him here," Jen said. With a shrug she added "You know. His power games. Ricky's not real happy about it."

"Did you do anything with him?" Mike asked.

"No Mike," Jen sighed with exasperation, bothered he would think that. When it came to the game - to sex - Mike always thought the worse of her. Of course she wouldn't hook up with Ricky without talking to Mike first. Especially not with the issues they were having.

They were silent for long moments. Then Jen looked at her husband and asked "Should I have?"

"You were tempted in AC," he reminded her.

Jen shrugged but didn't respond. Mike had to say it. She wasn't teasing or playing hard to get. He had to say it, because that would mean he was interested in her again. That she was his goddess again. That he still loved her.

"Should I call him?" Mike asked.

"Is that what you want?" Jen asked.

"What do you want?"

"I want what you want," Jen answered as they spared with each other.

Another silence passed between them. Jen saw excitement in Mike's face. But uncertainty and conflict too. Sensing he needed some encouragement, she asked "You still want me to have a second boyfriend?"

Mike's eyes opened wide. "You think Ricky?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure he'd be up for it," Jen said. She smiled at the double entendre. Mike smiled back. It was their first genuine smile in weeks.

"You'd be up for it too right?" Mike asked. He put his hand on Jen's thigh.

Jen's heart leaped. It was the first time he'd touched her sexually in weeks. More importantly for Jen, the first affection Mike had shown her in a while. She grinned and said "It wouldn't suck." They shared a laugh. As they laughed they reached for each other. They held hands and then hugged.

They were being affectionate to each other again. The wall between them crumbling down. Jen felt Mike's love again. Mike felt Jen's forgiveness. They weren't back to normal. Both were still insecure and unsure about the other. But it was a start.

Their hug turned into a kiss. The kiss turned into making out and fondling. Jen reached down. Her heart leaped as she felt him. He was hard!

"I'll call Ricky tomorrow," Mike said between kisses as he urgently unbuttoned Jen's blouse and pulled down her panties. "Set it up for this weekend."

"We can't," Jen said. With as much urgency she worked on Mike's belt and zipper. "I've got Jasmine's thing tomorrow," she reminded him.

"Yeah, right, okay," Mike said as he kicked off his pants and boxers. He got between Jen's legs. "Next weekend then?"

"Yes, definitely," Jen said. They were both panting now. She reached between them and guided Mike's cock to her pussy. Her heart filled with joy as he entered her. At that moment she didn't care about Ricky or Frank or any other man. All she cared about was Mike. And he was hard and inside her. He loved her again!

The next day, while Jen was at Jasmine's event, Mike stared at Ricky's card for what seemed like hours. Finally, making a decision, he dialed the number. "Hello Ricky?" he said. "Yeah it's me. Mike Andrews."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:34 PM