Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike grinned back as the 2 proud parents shared a moment dreaming about their daughter being an elegant prima donna ballerina.

"But if it's Broadway or a baby, I want a baby," Jen said. "My clock's ticking."

"What about Frank?" Mike asked again.

"I told you it'd end eventually," Jen said. "Well ..."

Mike frowned. "You need to get pregnant to end it with Frank?"

Jen shrugged but didn't say anything. She knew it bothered Mike, that it would be Frank who ended things. Or, if her, it would take a major event like pregnancy. But that's just how it was. Mike could end it himself by forcing the issue, making an ultimatum. By now though Jen knew he would never do that; he was too addicted to the game.

"Let's stop playing," Jen again urged her husband. "I'll get pregnant. Maybe we'll need a procedure but whatever, I'll get pregnant. Then after our babies are in school we can play again. I'll only be 35 or 36. Hopefully I'll still be hot."

Mike continued to frown. That's not what he wanted. Yes, he wanted Jen pregnant; he wanted another baby. But he wanted to play through her pregnancy, like Jim and Stacy. He wanted to experience that, Jen with her big belly getting fucked by her lover - by the biological father of the baby inside her womb. Then, yes, after the baby was born they could stop playing and start up again later when Jen was 35 or so. She would be a cougar then, a milf. The prospect definitely got Mike hot.

"We have to think about what happens if I can't have children," Mike pressed.

Jen knew what he was talking about. But fantasy was one thing and reality another. "Mike, I'm not going to think about it," she said with finality. "If that happens we'll adopt."

"That's not what we want," Mike said looking intently into her eyes. "I want our baby to come from you. Like Anna. We both want that. Although I guess I'd like a boy this time."

"You can't exactly control that," Jen said. She looked defiantly at him and said "I'm not doing it Mike."

"Just tell me this," Mike said. "When you thought Anna was Joe's, weren't you glad it happened? Just a little?"

Jen looked down, not answering. Finally she said "That's not fair."

"I'm just saying, if we find the right guy ...," Mike said.

"You mean Frank's not the right guy?" Jen said sarcastically. They looked at each other and both broke out laughing.

Afterwards Mike got serious again. "Am I a good father?" he asked.

"Of course you are," Jen said. "But -."

"Then why does it matter?" Mike implored. "Think about all we've done. You've had boyfriends. Real boyfriends. We've pretended to break up. That guy on our honeymoon. Ricky our wedding night."

"Not exactly a traditional marriage," Jen joked with a half laugh.

"No," Mike said with a laugh back. "But we've loved it all. Right?"

Jen didn't answer at first. Finally she said "When does it stop?"

"Does it have to stop?" Mike said. Remembering something she said before, he added "As long as it's you and me holding hands when we're old and gray?"

They shared a smile at each other. Then Jen said doubtfully "You want to play forever?"

"Am I forcing you?" he asked.

"No, you're not forcing me."

"You're always going to be hot," Mike assured her. "People play into their 50s. 60s even."

"God I can't imagine wearing high heels when I'm 60," Jen joked with a half laugh.

"You're not going to be horny anymore when you're 60?" Mike asked with a grin.

"You know I will be," Jen said. "Especially if we're still playing the game."

"That's my point," Mike said.

"God my pussy's gonna be so used if we play until I'm 60," Jen lamented.

"You're trying to get me hot?" Mike joked. They laughed.

"Baby I get what you're saying ... but a baby?" Jen said doubtfully. "There's got to be limits."

"We've got rules," Mike assured her. "The baby's mine no matter what. And we'll always be together. Always. Even when we fuck up."

Mike's words were both a promise and a plea - for forgiveness. He looked at his wife, waiting for her answer.

Jen looked into Mike's eyes. Taking his hands, she said "Yes. We'll always be together, even when we fuck up."

They kissed and hugged. They hugged a long time. Jen finally said "I haven't said yes about the baby thing. I want us to try first."

"But after? If we find the right guy?" Mike pressed.

"I don't know," Jen said honestly.

Allie knew Jen was pissed when she ignored her. So around mid-day on Monday Allie walked into Jen's office. "So just kill me and get it over with," Allie said.

"You're joking about this?" Jen said angrily.

"I'm not joking," Allie said. "But it's happened before."

"With other guys!" Jen yelled. "Not with Mike!"

"Will you calm down," Allie said in a hushed voice. She closed the door. "You fucked Darren," she reminded her.

"Don't you dare Allie," Jen hissed in a low dangerous voice. "That was before you even met him. Don't you dare compare that to this."

"All I'm saying is, we didn't fuck," Allie said. "We fooled around a little. That's all. We were drunk."

"That's your excuse? You were drunk?" Jen scoffed.

"No, my excuse is you set me up with Mike," Allie said accusingly.

"You volunteered."

"Better me than some hot blonde with long legs," Allie pointed out. "Who doesn't care about you."

"Like you care about me," Jen said with a sarcastic laugh.

"You know I do Jen," Allie said looking into Jen's eyes. The two best friends glared at each other for long moments.

Finally Jen said "Tell me what happened."

With a shrug, Allie said "We didn't fuck. Mike wouldn't. The boy couldn't stay hard. I had to tell him to fantasize about you."

Jen couldn't help smiling. "Really?" But it was a momentary reprieve and her scowl quickly returned. "What did he do to you?"

Allie hesitantly said "He went down on me."

Jen was silent, processing that. Finally she said "He make you cum?"

Allie gave a slight shrug, giving Jen her answer. She was smart enough not to say Mike really knew what he was doing down there and it'd been an incredible orgasm. She also didn't mention, of course, the earlier fingering in the car.

Jen felt jealous, hurt, betrayed, insecure. All the dark emotions. She also felt regret; Allie came with Mike. How long since she came with her husband? So long Jen couldn't even remember.

Allie sensed Jen's hurt and anger. She said "Jen, I don't love Mike and he doesn't love me. I was upset about Darren. Mike was being nice. We got drunk and fucked up. Okay?"

Allie's comment about Darren silenced Jen. Eventually she said "What's going on with Darren?"

"It's over," Allie said, finally sitting in the chair in front of Jen's desk. "We're getting a divorce."

"No chance of getting back together?"

With resignation in her voice she said "At this point I don't want to get back together. I tried to make it work. I tried hard. But he doesn't want me. So fuck him."

"What about DJ?" Jen asked.

"Shared custody," Allie said, resignation in her voice again. Leaning forward she said "So we're okay?"

Jen frowned. "I don't know," she said honestly. "I need some time. Okay?"

Allie looked startled. And scared. They always forgave each other. Always.

"Okay," Allie said hesitantly. They were silent. Finally Allie got up. "I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, sure," Jen said.

Allie waited there, hoping Jen would come over and they would hug. But Jen turned to her Mac, as if getting back to work. Like she already forgot Allie was there.

Eventually Allie turned and left, feeling like her relationship with Jen was permanently damaged. She rushed back to her office and started crying.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:32 PM