Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah, I know," Allie said proudly. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. Mike kissed back. Soon they were making out.

"So Jen's fucking Frank now?" Allie asked between kisses.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Right now, he's got that thick dick inside her?"

"Yeah, probably."

"That turn you on?"

"Yes," Mike said, the one word coming out like a moan.

Allie slid down Mike's body until she was kneeling on the floor. She pulled down his pants. "You really are small," she said looking at his hard, not quite 4-inch dick. His cock jerked at her demeaning words.

"That's why she has no passion for me," Mike told her. He was practically panting.

"You want that right?" Allie said. She was getting to understand his cuckold fantasies. She wrapped her hand around Mike's shaft. Her thumb easily overlapped her fingers. The difference between Mike's thin shaft and the Coke can - Frank's cock - was startling. "So tiny," she said as if amazed by his smallness. Again Mike's cock jerked at her words.

Allie grinned at him. "No wonder Jen fucks other men, if this is all you have," she teased. Mike moaned at her words. Allie laughed delightedly.

Allie took Mike into her mouth. She easily swallowed all of him. He had a pleasant taste, not the huskiness of some men. She bobbed on his cock for a few moments but the motion made the room spin again. She stopped, dropping Mike from her mouth and closing her eyes. Her stomach felt wrong. She tried not to puke.

Allie's teasing about his small dick thrilled Mike but hurt his ego too. He wanted to prove he was a good lover. So he pushed Allie onto her back on the floor. He pulled off her jeans and panties. He opened her legs and went down on her.

Because he was drunk Mike wasn't his normal self. But he used all his tricks. He took his time. He worked Allie to the brink but didn't let her cross over. He did that over and over, getting her close but stopping short. Soon Allie was clawing at the carpet and begging Mike to let her cum. When he finally did it was like an explosion, bolts of intense orgasmic pleasure shooting through her body.

Mike and Allie staggered to the bedroom. They were both naked now. Mike wanted Allie. He wanted to fuck her. After so many years of knowing her, being the butt of her jokes, her bitchy "populars" attitude, he wanted to take her. He wanted her to submit to him, if only for a few moments.

"You don't need a condom," Allie said, reaching between their bodies and guiding his cock to her pussy. "I'm on the pill."

Mike nodded. That's exactly what he wanted. He wanted to fill her up with his cum.

Mike was about to push in when he thought of Jen. "I can't," he said pulling back.

"What?"

"I can't," Mike said again, dropping onto his back in frustration.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Allie said with disbelief. "Jen gets to fuck around but you don't? Not even once?"

"I can't Allie," Mike said. He put his arm over his eyes. The room was really spinning now.

"God," Allie said, frustrated. "Okay, then just lay there."

"What?" Mike said alarmed. "Allie -."

"I'm just gonna do this," Allie said, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking him. "You at least get to cum. It's only fair." But as Allie stroked him the worse thing possible happened. He got soft.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You feel guilty?"

"Yeah and ... I'm sorry," Mike said. "You're beautiful, hot ... but I only want Jen."

"Oh my god you are such a bubble boy!" Allie said disgustedly. "Okay fine. Think about Jen."

"What?"

Allie stroked Mike and said "Think about Frank fucking Jen. You like that?"

"... yeah," Mike said hesitantly as his cock got hard again. "Allie?"

"Yeah?" she said as she continued to stroke him.

"Did Jen really fuck all your boyfriends?"

"Just about," Allie said with a laugh.

"Weren't you pissed?"

"Yeah but, I love Jen like a sister," Allie said with a shrug.

"Allie?" Mike said again. He was panting.

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you fuck Ricky?"

Allie looked into Mike's eyes. "Don't ask me that, okay?" she whispered.

"Jen loved Ricky, is that it?" Mike asked.

Allie hesitated, then said "... you should ask Jen. No more questions about Ricky okay?"

They were silent. Allie continued to stroke Mike. Curious, she asked "Are you thinking about Jen fucking a guy?"

Mike nodded. He was breathing hard and his eyes were closed. Allie could tell he was about to cum.

Still curious, Allie asked "Frank? Or Ricky?"

Mike didn't answer. A moment later he came.

Allie fell back into the bed, not even bothering to wipe off her hand. "God I'm so fucked up," she said. Moments later she passed out.

Mike got up. He tried to dress but the room spun too much. He laid next to Allie to rest for a moment before trying again. Then he passed out too.

About an hour later, Jen walked into Emma's house.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:30 PM