Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Frank's house was huge. Mike found a staircase and went downstairs. There was a bar and flat screen TV. Mike poured himself a scotch and turned on ESPN. He gulped down the scotch to settle his nerves. He poured another and gulped that one down too.

Sometime later Jen approached. "There you are," she said walking up to him. She got on the stool next to him. "Is it good?" she asked about the scotch.

Mike nodded. "Probably rare and expensive," he sourly joked. He looked at Jen's left wrist. The large diamonds of Frank's new tennis bracelet towered over his smaller, ordinary bracelet. "You should take this off," Mike said bitterly, moving to take off his tennis bracelet.

"Stop Mike," Jen said pulling her hand away.

"Seriously, it's ruining the look of your new bracelet," Mike said reaching for her wrist again and trying to undo the clasp of his bracelet.

"Mike stop," Jen said pulling her hand away again. She studied his face. "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah Jen I'm drunk," Mike said with a bitter laugh. He was tipsy from 3 scotches (he was on his 4th) but not drunk. Well, not completely drunk.

"Mike, Frank might not have done it on purpose," Jen told him. "I can't remember if I told him you gave me the tennis bracelet for my birthday."

"You're defending him?" Mike said incredulously.

"No, I'm just saying I haven't had a chance to talk to him," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm. "If he did it on purpose to make you feel bad then that's really shitty. I won't take the bracelet; I'll give it back to him. But if he didn't know, then he's not trying to show you up. That's all I'm saying."

"So if he says it's a coincidence you'll keep it," Mike said bitterly, his tone of voice putting air quotes around "coincidence." "Just give me my bracelet back Jen; maybe I can still return it. Or I'll just throw it away, it's junk compared to Frank's." Then, remembering their earlier conversation (Author's note: See Cheating and Rivals Part 43), he added sarcastically "Oh, that's right. You'll keep my bracelet because it's cheap looking so you can wear it when you're slumming."

"Mike stop," Jen said, trying to reason with him. "What I meant was, I'm not keeping the bracelet. No matter what. I'm giving it back."

"You were oohing and ahhing over it upstairs," Mike said.

"I couldn't exactly throw it into his face in front of his friends," Jen said with exasperation. "And what reason would I have to do that, if it's just a coincidence you both gave me a tennis bracelet?"

"You're right Jen you should keep it," Mike said stubbornly, crossing his arms defensively.

"Mike, I said I'm giving it back," Jen said with a sigh.

"No, keep it," Mike said. "I want you to. Keep it."

"God Mike, now you're being a baby," Jen said frustrated.

"I'm being a baby?" he said shocked.

"Yes," Jen said. "I'm so tired of this. You knew he was giving me a gift. You knew it was going to be over the top. We talked about it. What else is there after a necklace? You should be happy he didn't give me a ring."

Mike's eyes bulged out. "What are you saying?" he said, shocked and alarmed.

"Oh my god," Jen sighed with exasperation. "I'm not saying anything Mike."

"What do you mean I should be happy he didn't give you a ring?" Mike pressed. "Has Frank talked about giving you a ring?"

"No. God Mike. I'm giving the bracelet back okay?"

Mike got pissed at the dismissiveness in her voice. "Just keep it," he said stubbornly. "You want it." It was a statement, not a question.

"No, I really don't," Jen said with another sigh, as if she was tired of this conversation.

"Stop lying Jen," Mike spat out. "You want it. Stop lying and tell the truth."

Jen stared at Mike. She said "Now you're being a real jerk."

They were silent for long moments. "The guests are leaving," Jen said in a soft voice, as if trying to move pass this and stop arguing. "We're going up to his bedroom. Are you coming? Or staying here?"

"Sounds like you want me to stay here," Mike said.

"No Mike ... god," Jen lamented, frustrated. She forced herself to calm down. In a softer voice she said "I want you with us."

Mike didn't respond. She said us. Us meaning her and Frank. Little things like that tore at his soul.

Trying again to get pass this, Jen said in a soft, pleading voice "When Frank gave me the necklace I asked you before taking it. I'm telling you now I'm not keeping the bracelet. You're assuming I want his bracelet but I don't, I want yours. You're all mad at me and I haven't done anything."

Mike heard her words but didn't say anything. He was too raw inside. And, honestly, maybe he was drunk and not thinking clearly.

"Look," Jen said putting a small box on the bar. "Frank gave me this too." Before he could say anything she grinned and said "Don't worry, it's not a ring."

Jen opened the box and Mike looked inside. No it wasn't an engagement ring. But it was just as bad.

Inside the box was a tiny ring made of thin, delicate yellow gold. It had a small perfect diamond. It matched Jen's nipple and belly rings.

"Is that a ring for your clit?" Mike asked. His voice was so hoarse and dry his words were barely audible.

"That would hurt," Jen said with a half giggle. "You mean my clit hood," she said, referring to the soft fold of skin that covered her clitoris. Her thoughts flashed to a similar conversation she had years ago with her cousin Cindy. Back then as young teenagers, Cindy knew more than her. Those country girls ... they grow up fast. Jen wondered how Cindy and that boy were getting along. The one who wrote limericks. What was his name? Something Greek sounding.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Yeah, that's what it is," Jen told him. She grinned at him. "One of Frank's friends tonight is a doctor. Frank wants to pierce me tonight."

Mike gawked at Jen, his mouth opening in shock.

Cheating and Rivals Part 52

"Yeah, that's what it is," Jen told Mike. She grinned at him. "One of Frank's friends tonight is a doctor. Frank wants to pierce me tonight."

Mike looked at Jen, his mouth opening in shock. "He wants to pierce your clit?" he asked. He couldn't believe this was really happening.

Jen went with the way Mike said it, even though in reality the hood would be pierced, not her clit. "Frank said you'd love it," she said with a smile. "My breasts, belly button and clit all pierced with his diamonds. He said you'd get off on that. My whole body belonging to him. Even my pussy. You want that baby?"

"Jen ...," Mike sputtered. Was this really happening? It felt like a nightmare. Yes, at some level the idea turned him on. But this was too much.

"I'm not going to do it," Jen said with a laugh.

"What?" Mike said, not understanding.

"I told Frank no," Jen said grinning at him.

"What?" Mike said again. Then he understood. "You're dicking with me."

Jen giggled and hugged him. "You're so much fun to tease," she said grinning at him. Getting more serious she said "But you see? I don't do everything Frank wants." She took his hand and said earnestly "You're assuming I want Frank's bracelet. I don't. I want your bracelet. I had to wear his bracelet tonight because I didn't want to embarrass him. But as soon as his friends are gone I'm giving it back. I'm just saying, maybe Frank isn't evil here. He probably doesn't know you just gave me a tennis bracelet."

Mike doubted it, but he got her point. He decided to give Frank the benefit of the doubt ... for the moment. He said "Then why not keep it? If it's just a coincidence?" This time his question was real instead of being sarcastic and hurtful.

"Because, if I keep it, you'll always think I like his bracelet more than yours. And I don't want you to think that because I love your bracelet," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes. "And because it's too expensive. Frank is just a friend. It's too big a gift from a friend."

Mike slowly nodded, processing all this.

"I have to go back up, to say goodbye to his friends," Jen said. "You're coming?"

Mike nodded. "I'll come up after his friends are gone," he said. He motioned to the scotch in his hand. "I'll finish this and then join you. Don't wait for me."

"Okay," Jen said. She touched the tumbler with the tip of a finger. "Don't drink too much baby." She kissed him then walked back upstairs.

Mike sipped his scotch as he gazed at the box with the clit ring. He imagined the doctor piercing Jen's clit and inserting Frank's clit ring. Probably Jen would hold Frank's hand and look up adoringly into his eyes as her most private part was tagged as Frank's property. Her breasts. Her stomach. Now her pussy. All Frank's property.

How long before Jen cut her hair? Dyed it brown, or even black? Jen said no tonight. But Frank was persistent. He loved piercings. It was like staking a claim to a girl's body. How long before Frank tattooed her? Inked a black F on her ankle? A real tattoo this time. Or on her left wrist, as a reminder to Jen who she belonged to, even when she was wearing her wedding ring.

Mike was breathing hard and his heart was pounding. He finished the scotch then stood up. He walked upstairs to Frank's bedroom. His cock was so hard it hurt.

Mike realized he didn't know where Frank's bedroom was. There was a young maid cleaning up. She was probably 21 or 22, cute, short page boy dark hair, with a slim figure. Feeling awkward, Mike asked "Can you direct me to Frank's bedroom?" Feeling like he needed to provide more of an explanation to this young girl, Mike tried to look serious and professional as he said, "I have a meeting with Frank. It's about a sensitive subject so Frank asked to talk in his bedroom."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:29 PM