Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Why so dressed up?" Emma asked Jen when they got to her house. Jen was helping Emma with the Christmas turkey.

"Mike and I are going out after," Jen said to her older sister. Being vague, she added "A friend's having a little get together."

"Hey, how's my favorite sister-in-law?" Vick said entering the kitchen. Vick was Emma's husband. They were both 35. With his dark, slicked back hair and slim physique, Vick had a resemblance to a younger Matt Dillon.

Vick hugged Jen from behind. Jen let him kiss her cheek hello. She was polite to Vick but didn't like him. Emma got pregnant with Vick's child and dropped out of college. They got married and had a boy, Ray (he was 16 now). That's not what she disliked about Vick. It was everything else.

While Vick could be charming and even charismatic, Jen didn't think he was a good husband to Emma. He was an outrageous flirt, going after anything in a dress. She suspected he cheated, just like her father cheated on her mom. The Johnson girls were all the same. They were all attracted to the Colins of the world.

Jen knew she had the best of both worlds. She was married to a wonderful supportive man like Mike, who was her rock, her soul mate. Yet she was able to explore her sexuality with men she was physically attracted to, like Colin, Scott, and yes, Frank Tower.

Jen walked over to Mike and leaned into him. She kissed him and said "Thank you."

"What for?" Mike asked with a smile.

"For everything," Jen said, a twinkle in her blue eyes. Mike knew she was talking about their game.

"Thank you," Mike said with a grin at her, emphasizing the word you. He whispered "Excited about later?"

"I'm wet," Jen whispered back with a giggle. "That answer your question?"

"You're wearing one of Frank's panties?" he whispered.

"Not in this dress. Panty lines," Jen said. "It's just me under this dress."

Mike's eyes immediately went to Jen's bust. Yes, he could just make out the slight dents formed by the nipple bars.

Jen knew what he was looking at. "You can't really see them in this dress," she whispered.

"No bra too?" he whispered. He reached down and subtlety caressed her sexy flat stomach, feeling the belly ring under her dress. When Jen nodded, he gushed "You're amazing. I love you so much."

"You better mister," Jen said beaming at him.

"Okay, no more of that," Vick shouted from across the kitchen.

"I know, really, you guys still act like newlyweds," Emma joked with a playful roll of her eyes. Mike and Jen grinned at each other. That was a benefit of their game. It kept their relationship fresh; they never fell into the boring routine of the stereotypical married couple.

Throughout the evening Mike noticed Vick checking Jen out. Vick always did that. No doubt he had a major hard-on for his sister-in-law. At 35 Emma was still an attractive girl, but not the beauty she used to be. Her looks had faded, probably from the emotional distress of having a no-good husband like Vick.

Jen on the other hand still had the youthful looks of a coed. She was drop dead gorgeous and had a sexy, tight body. Mike gave himself some credit for that. He supported Jen in everything and he never cheated.

Then Mike thought about Allie and felt guilty. He pushed that memory out of his head. It was just that one time. It would never happen again. Allie would never say anything so Jen would never find out. It was like it never happened. At least that's what Mike told himself.

Mike knew Jen was probably aware of Vick's stares but pretended not to notice. The idea of Jen getting fucked by her brother-in-law turned Mike on of course. It was like Jen fucking his brother Joe; the taboo added major octane to his cuckold fantasy. But Jen would never do that to her sister, and Mike wouldn't want her to. So Mike never suggested it and they never discussed it, not even once.

This night Vick took extra looks at Jen's tits. Probably he also saw the slight dents in her dress made by the nipple bars. Mike wondered if Vick would fuck Emma tonight fantasizing about his sister-in-law. The idea got Mike hot. But again, Mike would keep this fantasy to himself.

After dinner Mike and Jen drove to Frank's mansion. Anna went home with Jen's parents. Her mom was babysitting. Jen's dad and Vick announced they were going out to a bar. Mom and Emma didn't approve but they didn't object either. Emma decided to take Ray and go to her parents' house too. This way Ray and Anna could play (either though they were over 10 years apart, the cousins loved playing together).

Mike could tell Jen was excited to spend time with Frank. She absent-mindedly played with the big diamond of Frank's necklace the way she often played with the strands of her long blonde hair. He said "Tonight you don't have to lie about the necklace. You can say Frank gave it to you."

"Oh yeah, I guess that's right," Jen said. She hadn't thought about it.

Remembering last night, Mike planted a fake smile on his face and said "I get why you didn't tell people I gave it to you. You didn't want to disrespect Frank."

"That's not why," Jen said. "I didn't think you wanted me to say you gave me something you didn't."

"Yeah that's right," Mike said with the fake smile still on his face.

"Mike, really, that's the reason. I didn't want to disrespect YOU," Jen assured him. "I don't care about Frank's feelings. He can take care of himself."

"So you feel like I need taking care of?" Mike asked. He still wore the fake smile.

"I'm your wife so of course I take care of you," Jen assured him. She rubbed his arm. "Don't get hung up by Frank's gifts. Remember? It's like us going to the Starbucks for a latte."

"Must be nice to be so rich," Mike said, trying to keep his voice light.

"It's just money Mike," Jen said. "You know I don't care about money."

"You're excited to get his Christmas gift," Mike reminded her.

"Because it's part of the game," Jen insisted. "That's all. We're playing baby. It's not real."

"Okay, I get it," Mike said with the fake smile on his face again.

"Really baby," Jen insisted. "I promise you, it doesn't matter what Frank gives me. I love your coupon book a lot more. I love all your gifts a lot more."

"Yeah, okay," Mike said. Though, he was skeptical looking at the dress and high heels Jen was wearing (both gifts from Frank and probably costing more than what Mike earned in a month).

But Mike didn't want to ruin the evening. Despite his mixed feelings he was just as excited as Jen about tonight. So he joked "Even the hot wife anklet?"

"Even that," Jen said with a laugh. "You call it a hot wife anklet. I think it's a pretty gold chain from my wonderful husband."

Mike grinned at Jen. This time the smile was real.

Jen took off her wedding and engagement rings. "Can you hold these for me?" she asked handing them to Mike.

Mike stared at Jen's ringless left hand as he put them in his pocket.

"Frank wants to impress his friends," Jen said. With a modest smile and shrug she said "With his new pretty girlfriend. So -."

"You'll be attached to him tonight," Mike said, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," Jen said with another shrug. She clutched Mike's hand. "You're up for this?"

"You're coming home with me right?" Mike asked again, wanting to hear her say it again.

"Yes, definitely," Jen assured him, squeezing his hand.

"Then yeah, I want to be here with you," Mike said. Watching Jen with her "boyfriend" as he played the 3rd wheel was cuckold gold for Mike.

The dinner party was both difficult and delicious for Mike. Jen played the part of Frank's devoted girlfriend. Frank had a large staff to prepare and serve the food. Jen's job was to make everyone feel welcome and have a good time. (Frank's guests were 8 married couples, all Asian, ranging in age from 40s to 60s.)

Jen was born for this role. Not only was she bubbly and engaging, she was empathetic so she always knew exactly what to do to make people feel welcome and happy.

Of course, Jen was on Frank's arm the entire time. That was the hardest part, for Mike to see his wife constantly touching Frank, holding his hand, laughing at his jokes, responding to his every whim. Acting like Frank's perfect, devoted girlfriend.

From time to time, Jen glanced at Mike and gave him a subtle smile, but otherwise she ignored him. Which was natural, since she was with Frank, not Mike.

The wives gathered around Jen like she was the focal point of the party (which she was as Frank's new girlfriend). They lavished attention on Jen, paying special attention to her diamond necklace (these older ladies were all wealthy and immediately recognized the extraordinary quality and cost of the diamond).

Frank approached with a slim rectangular box. It was wrapped with a red ribbon and bow. "Jenny I haven't had an opportunity to give you your Christmas gift," he said with a smile. He handed the box to Jen.

"Wait, open my gift first," Jen said. She gave Frank the small box.

Frank looked truly stunned and moved when he saw the pocket watch, especially when he opened it and saw the picture of them. "It will always be with me," he promised Jen while beaming into her eyes.

Next Jen gave Frank the tie. Frank grinned and insisted on putting it on. "Let me," Jen said. They smiled into each other's eyes as Jen tied the tie. As he watched this, Mike felt his head spin with cuckold angst. It was delicious and made his cock hard as a rock, but also tore at his heart.

Finally it was Jen's turn. All the wives (and the husbands as well) watched with eager anticipation as Jen unwrapped Frank's gift. Then she opened it. There was a collective intake of breath as everyone saw the contents.

It was a tennis bracelet.

And not just any tennis bracelet. It was a baker's dozen of large diamonds. A string of 13 diamonds, each as large and perfect as the diamond of the necklace.

It was the most amazing thing Jen had ever seen. Her hand was shaking as she held it out. Frank fastened the tennis bracelet around her wrist. With an awestruck smile Jen held out her hand for the wives to see. They all gushed about the amazing beauty of the bracelet and how lucky Jen was to have such a wonderful boyfriend like Frank Tower.

Mike felt like he'd been hit with a bag of bricks. He staggered away from the party. He was a hanger-on anyway, pretending to be a colleague of Frank. No one noticed his absence. Jen never looked his way as he disappeared down the hall.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:29 PM