Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Apu took 15 minutes inside the toilet and came back with the tail.
Purva knew what he was doing. She secretly went and stood beside the bathroom door and attached her ear with the door. There was a very little sound but that was enough for Purva to realize that her teaching was successful.
She slowly returned back on the bed and started squeezing her clit softly, remembering about the day.
When Apu returned, Purva was twisting her clit still. Purva asked, you take so long? You told me that you will just go and bring me the tail back.
Apu saw her mother playing with her clit shamelessly in front of him.
But this is not a big matter for both of them now. She is a slut and Apu had already seen many more than this.
So Apu just tried to give her an excuse and said,  Actually mamma, I was pooping. That's why…
Purva : Huh common excuse kid. I know what you were doing. You don't have to be shy.
Apu : He he mamma, ummm aahh.. He scratched his head.
Purva : Ok. Now come to me and help me to put the tail back inside my anus.
Apu : Me?
Purva : Yes you. Why? Just  a ffirefox n raew minutes ago you were examining my vagina. So what's the issue with this?
Apu : Oh no. No issue mamma.
Purva : Then wait.
She sat on the bed and turned back. She folded her knees to her chest and lifted her ass and spread her cheeks.
Apu put the plug tip in front of her ass hole and stopped.
Purva : What happened? Why are you waiting?
Apu : Ahh, mamma, can I see inside your anus also?
Purva : what? It must be a very dirty Apu and the hole is very tiny than the vagina. So you can't see much beta.
Apu : Mamma, your anus gap is wide enough. Maybe you are now wearing the tail all day, that's why. Can I see?
Purva : It may be dirty dear.
Apu : I don't care, mamma. Let me see.
Purva : Ufff you are so obstinate Apu. Ok see.
Apu : Yeshh.
He took Purva's phone and switched on the flashlight and pointed it into her ass hole.
Apu : Mamma it almost looks like the vagina and there is no dirt. Let me examine the wall inside with my fingers.
Purva laid there helplessly.
Apu put two fingers and checked the inside.
Apu : Oh not only by look but also the interior is also the same as the vagina mamma.
Purva : Yes. It's almost the same. And as I told you about the clit, only 20 % of it is outside the body. But it's root is hidden deep inside the body,somewhere between the vaginal and anal wall. That's why a female feels the same amusement by her vagina and as well as the anal too.
Apu tried to put his fingers deeper.
Purva : Oye now don't go so deep. Put your fingers out and  take a picture of my backside hole.
Apu  took a picture and showed it to his mother.
Purva compared the two pics of her vagina and the anus and said, yes it's almost the same.
Ok now put the plug in quickly.
Apu : Yes mamma. Here it's going in.
Purva : Now wear your pants. Papa can come at any moment.
Apu wore his shorts and sat beside her.
Purva :  So what did you imagine while masterbating?
Apu : Nothing.
Purva : Nothing? Or you were thinking about your slutty shameless mamma?
Apu : No mamma, not you.
Purva : Then? Thinking about your lover?
Apu : I don't have any lover. And If I have, why should I imagine dirty things for her?
Purva : Wow. You are really a good boy. I'm proud of you Apu.
Purva was sitting on the bed by folding her legs.
Apu slowly put his head on her lap and turned his face to her belly and stretched his legs straight on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist.
Purva scratched his hair.
Purva : Apu, tell me the truth. Don't you have any girlfriend? Really?
Apu : Mamma, I've many girlfriends. But they are just friends. Not my lover.
Maybe some of them like me. But I am not sure about this. I've no such attraction to them.
Purva : So, you don't have any lover.
Apu : Not yet. But as you are so Frank and open with me, mamma, I can say I start liking a girl. And she also looks at me with some. Some.. Don't know. But I think she also likes me. He blushed and buried his face into her soft naked belly. 
Purva : Oh really? What's her name?
Apu : Mamma, that's the problem.
Purva : You don't know her name? Where you meet her.
Apu : She goes to Vikram Sir's coaching with me. I know her name. But….
Purva : But?
Apu : Oh leave it mamma.
Purva : What's the problem Apu? To whom will you express your problems more than me? Tell your mamma everything without any hesitation. Mamma Will not be angry with you and mamma will help you with every problem. Tell me Apu.
Apu : No mamma. We still didn't propose to each other. So, why should there be any problem?
Purva : Then? Why are you hesitating dear? She bent and kissed his head and scratched his hair. Tell me beta. Does she belong to a poor family or from a different cast? Then there is no issue.
Apu : actually mamma…she is not from a different class or different cast.
Purva : then?
Apu : Her name is Nazma Khatun. So….
Purva : Are you worried about this? Ha ha. Apu
You are a 21st century kid. You don't have to worry about this. Your papa and I have no issue with this. We Only know about human beings. We don't believe in any cast, class or religious barrier. Our only condition is, our daughter in law must have to be an educated person and she should be liberal and modern. She shouldn't have any colour, cast, class or religious barrier in her mind.
Apu : Mamma she is very beautiful and fair. She is also modern. She wanted to get free of her Orthodox family. And that's the problem.
Purva : Does she like you?
Apu : Mamma, we actually love each other. But the main problem is her grandfather and her father.
Apu's eyes became wet. His voice broke.
Purva : Don't worry So much kiid. Just keep loving each other. And wait for your mature age. If you both become mature and established in your life, then no one can stop you from loving or marrying each other. Our Indian constitution and our law will give you the power to love and marry each other. So don't worry. And Mamma will always be with you.
Apu buried his face more tightly with her belly. His nose poked into her bellybutton. He hugged her more tightly.
Apu : Mamma, I love you.
Purva : Anyway when will I meet with my daughter in law?
Apu : Dhat.
Purva : No seriously. I want to meet her. And want to meet her before going to Jabalpur.
Apu : But Mamma,
Purva : No but, if.. No excuse. I should punish you for hiding this news from me.
Apu : Ok, But I have a condition.
Purva : Condi? What kind of condition?
Apu : Mamma, you have to wear decent clothes in front of nazma.
Purva : Ufff. No, no. This is so difficult. Give me some other condition, kid.
Apu : No mamma, you have to wear a saree, in front of her.
Purva : What? Not only decent. But now I have to wear a saree? No Apu, I can't.
Apu : Mammaaaaaaaa……..
Purva : Ah please Apu lose your grip. It's harting. Ok ok. I'll wear a saree for my daughter in law. Happy?
Apu yielded in joy, yeah.. And jumped from her lap and tried to kiss her lips in excitement.
Purva quickly moved away and slapped his face lightly.
Purva : I've told you not to kiss my lips. Lip kissing is the gateway of starting a sex season. And I'm your mother. Not your sex partner. Remember this.
She showed real angar in her voice.
Apu pouted his face.
Apu : Mamma I'm sorry. This will never happen again. But I never kissed anyone on the lips. So can you teach me as sex education?
Purva :Don't try to be over smart Apu. Never misuse your freedom. Kiss comes naturally. It's not a thing to learn . And you know what, this is the most romantic feeling in the world. So don't waste your first kiss on your old mother. If you don't then do. Kiss your girlfriend Nazma. Enjoy your first kiss with her and experience the thrill, the passion and the romanticism.
Apu: Ok mamma. I understand. I'm sorry.
Purva : Anyway, Did you kiss her?
Apu : No mamma. Not yet.
Purva : Ok. Remember, you can kiss her only. But never try to make any kind of physical or sexual activities before 18.
Apu : Ok mamma.
Purva : Good boy.
Apu : But mamma your clit is poking my neck.
Purva : Opps. Sorry son.
Apu : It's ok mamma.
He sat and looked at her clit. And he removed his shorts .
Purva : Hey why are you removing your pants?
Apu : Mamma,  I want to compare this clit with my penis. And papa will take at least 30 minutes more so let me stay naked till then.
Purva : Ufff.
Apu : Mamma,tell me one thing, it looks almost the same, then why should we call this clit and mine one is dick?
Apu held the tip of her clit and then roamed his two fingers through her enlarged Clit

Purva : Ahhh Apu, Remove your fingers. It's so sensitive. I'm telling you Why?
Because you are a male I'm female. Your one produces sperm but not mine. And see the below. From the top it looks like dick but from the below see.
Apu lifted the clit and lowered his face. He then slided his fingers through the slit of her clit.
Apu: It seems someone cut the bottom half.
Purva shivered again 
Purva : Isshhh Apu, Aah it is like this because it's not a dick, aahh. And commonly a clit does not grow as big as mine.
Apu : But it also has a foreskin like my dick.
And he lowered the skin and pinched her clit head.
Purva : Uuuhuhuuhu Apu Please remove your finger. I'm begging you.
Apu : Why mamma? Are my fingers hurting your clit? Are you feeling bad?
He was pulling up and pushing down the hood skin frequently.
Purva : No Apuuuuushh it's feeling so good. I'm getting aroused.
Apu : Then why are you telling me to remove my fingers mamma. I've no bad intentions mamma. I am just observing a female clitoris from the close. It Will help me in my medical education in future.
Purva : Your education is my foot. Remove your fingers. I'm your mother.
She grabbed his hand and closed her eyes. But instead of pushing his hand away she pushed his palm onto her pussy mound and her body shaked.
Purva : Aha haaaa aaaa hahaaa. Apu please remoooo ummm.
Apu realized something and he pulled her hand with one hand from his palm and then removed his palm from her pussy.
Purva : Thank you. Don't  touch my Clit again without my permission. And she started twisting her clit slowly. Uff noughty boy. 
Apu : Mamma, don't mind, but I'm a little worried.
Purva : For what?
Apu : I've seen in your videos that every man was releasing sperm. And their sperm were white and thick like a souse. But when my sperm is like a slimy sticky semi transparent liquid. Why so mamma?
Purva : Because you are still a child. Don't worry it will be alright through the times.
Apu : Mamma, one more thing. I am watching that your clit is throbbing all the time from the last two days. Why so mamma? My penis became soft just after releasing the sperm one time.and you have been engaged in sex all the afternoon. Then, why is this clit still erect and throbbing like this?
Purva : I've only one answer. This is throbbing all day. Because your mother is a shameless slut. And a slut's clit throb all the time and her vagina itches all the time. And that is why she is a slut. But remember don't become like your mamma. You have to be a good man. You have to learn self discipline. Try not to musterbate more than 4 times per week. And remember I can touch my clit or rub it or stroke it in front of you. Because I'm an adult and I'm a shameless slut. But you can't musterbate in front of me. As you are not an adult and you are my son and you are not a shameless bad man.
Apu : Ok mamma.
Purva : Now lay beside me. Don't talk any more. You are questioning too much.
Apu : But mamma?
Purva : Ufff. Stop now.
She forcefully laid him down and laid beside him. And then lifted her right boob and pressed it into his mouth.
Purva : When you were a child and when your crying couldn't stop , I used to take you on my lap and started feeding you milk.
Now Eat mama's breast and keep quiet.
Apu hugged her and wrapped his leg over her waist and started sucking her nippple. And he closed his eyes .
Purva also closed her eyes. She was running Apu's head and scratching his hair with her left hand, which was above his head,and with the other hand she started scratching her clit and pussy slowly.
Both mother and son were laying on the bed nude and cuddling each other. 
Purva was playing with her throbbing clit and juicy cunt hole, imagining the tall and Stout young Lakhan.

The bell rang 50 minutes later. They didn't remember when and how they fell asleep. Both woke up. Purva told Apu to wear his shorts and she got down from the bed and headed to the door. The bell rang multiple times again.
Purva : Ufff coming baba coming. Whose that.
Sami:  Mamma why are you taking so long to open the door? Open it fast.
Purva : Offf you become so noughty Sami. You are not even giving me time to come.
Sami was on Tarun's lap and still was pressing the bell.
Purva : Now the door is open my Prince. Now please stop. Please.
Sami laughed and pressed the bell 3-4 times more.
Purva : Ufff.
Tarun  : Sami now get down and go inside.
Don't scold him. Your son won two prizes today.
Purva looked at him with with curiosity and then said he is your son also, and she turned back towards the room.
Tarun saw the black dog tail dangling on her naked ass with her every steps.
Tarun : Purva, I booked the tickets from the cyber cafe. Pll k
Purva turned to him. Railways ticket? Why we are not going by our car?
Tatum phew: we have two children. What do you think, should we drive this long diwstance with the kids in this hot summer?
Purva : But the car has the AC.
Tarun : Though, it's risky and not comfortable. Anyway dear please come and take these packets.
Purva saw there are packets of food on the ground and some packets in his one hand.
He handed the packets from his hand to Purva.
Tarun : These are some clothes for you and the kids.
Purva took the packets from him and went inside the bedroom. Tarun put the food packets on the dinner table and went behind Purva.
Apu was still laying on the bed wearing only his shorts.
Tarun : Apu please go outside. We have little discussion in private.
Apu quickly got down from the bed and went out of the room.
Tarun : Are you still angry with me, Purva?
He slowly went behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.i
Purva was standing beside the bed puoktting her back towards him. She thrApuApu packets on the bed and said, I shouldn't angry with you. But You had the right to get angry with me. Any one would have reacted worse than you to see his wife in that state. But What should I do?
Tarun : I'm sorry, Purva. I'm really sorry.
Purva : For what? You did nothing wrong Tarun turned her towards him and said, Sami have told me about the wolf woman and realized why you were roaming with the tail plug. And I should have realized that how could you ignore Khan Sahab? And for him I have my beloved Purva still with me. So you did nothing working BYU giving him pleasure.
Apu taught me a good lesson today. Sami also earned two first prizes at the Time Zone in the mall. So, don't be so sad any more. We are so lucky that we have so much understanding with each other. Sometimes misunderstanding happens. But this is also necessary to rectify our faults. So I'm begging pardon for my fault dear.
Purva was listening to him by lowering her head to the floor. She lifted her face and said and I'm sorry for my guilt.
Tarun : You are not guilty.
Purva : And you have no fault.
Both smiled and their heads came closer and their lips locked.

Suddenly Purva Broke the kiss.
Purva : What? Sami won two prizes? Where how?
Tarun : I just told you at time zone in the mall.
Purva : In which game?
Tarun : There was a promotional activity going on for a multinational soprts brand.
Sami won first peize in a quiz contest abd first prize in hammer bell game for the children. Haha. He risk kka very strong kid and also very intellectual. All because of your care. Thanks dear.
He squeezd her cheek.
Purva : Oh wow, where the prizes?
Inside this packet, Tarun replied.
Purva oened jthe packet and find a box of thermo flax bottle and a basketball without air and folded.
Tarun : The bottle is for quiz contest and the ball for the hammar bell.
Purva found another packet inside the packet. What is this? She asked.
Tarun : Open and see.
Purva : First class AC coupe?
Tarun : Yes dear. The entire cabin will be our. And you can travel naked throughout the journey.
Purva giggled, that's awesome. But what is this?
Tarun : Open, open..
Purva : What is this? Six small pieces of cloth?
Tarun : This is for your train journey.
Purva : Are you mad? These look like leather handkerchiefs.
Tarun : See the zippers. You have to attach them and the dress will be ready.
Purva : I'm confused. Where do you find this ridiculous dress? He he.
Tarun : Please come outside after wearing this dress. Till then I'm arranging the dinner table.
Purva looked at those pices with confusion and then said, ok let me try.

Tarun went out and started arranging the dinner. Apu and Sami were helping him.
Purva called Apu for help. She shouted,Apu 
Please come here. I need your help.
Apu went inside the room.
Purva :  See what your papa has brought for me. I'm totally confused about how to wear it.
Apu : Mamma look at this paper. It's a kind of user manual. See the pictures. You may wear these two front parts with this back one. Then your entire back and front Will be covered. But the bottom part between the ass and pussy will remain open. And you can wear these two back part with these front two.
Purva : How disgusting.
Apu : But if you wear these then there will be a gap at the bottom between the ass and pussy as the first one but with this two separate back part there will be a gap on your ass hole, so that you can put your buttplug tail through the gap.
Purva : wow really?
Apu : Yes see the pictures.
Purva : Oh Apu please help me to wear these four separate parts.
Apu : See first you have to attach these right side back and front part with the zipper and then the left two side. Now mamma, hold them together like this on your waist. I'm zipping up the front. See there is a button at the top in front and the zip is going up from the bottom. So if you don't want to pull the zip up then you can. The pants will be hanging from your waist by the button. But I'm pulling it halfway, so that your clit can easily dangle outside the pants.
And There are two zipp at the back. One is coming down from your waist and another one is going up from the button.
Apu pulled the tail out from her asshole and zipped the hot pants back and then pushed back the tail inside her butt hole through the gap.
Then he took the halter crop top. There was a belt around the neck and from there a zipp was coming down. And the black latex top ended just below her boobs. In Fact a few centimeters of her underboobs were visible. There were only two cross half inch wide straps on her back. There was also a mesh black vest to wear over this silly hot pant and crop halter top. But Purva told Apu to skip that.
Purva : What do you think, Apu? Can I wear this cloth inside a train going to Jabalpur from Delhi?
Apu : No Mamma, it's not possible.
Purva : ufff if this could be possible huh. Anyway your papa bought this for me for the train journey.
Apu : He is all crazy.
Purva : Don't call your papa crazy. Let's go outside. Let him show the dress.
If not possible in the train then no issue. I can wear this at the slum.
Apu : Slum? Which slum?
Purva : Why didn't you see the videos?
Apu : Yes I've. But I don't know where you had shot the videos.
Purva  : Don't worry I'll take you with me to the slum, when I visit there.
Apu : Promise mamma?
Purva : Promise. But first show me the link, where you saw my videos.
Apu : Ok, give me your phone.
He typed the link and showed her the link.
Apu : Mamma see. You just have to click on these thumbnails.
Purva : Ok, thank you Apu. Now go outside. I'm coming within moments.
She quickly went to the wardrobe and took the belly button ring and wore it.
She looked at herself in the mirror. She was looking like a cheap Italian street hooker. Maybe cheaper than them. They don't wear a dog tail behind them. Her underboobs were visible. There was no cleavage visible but the nippples were poking out through the skin tight latex material. Her clit was dangling out from the pants and the tail was dangling behind. The lower part of her pussy was visible through the gap at the bottom. The pant was only 6" wide and low rise. High cut at both sides. Her week old pubic hairs were visible above the pant and her cheek bums were hanging out below the hem at the backside. The tight material was making a prominent cameltoe at the front.
Her pussy itched looking at her own self.
What the dam fuck. Wish I could wear these on the train. But I must appreciate Tarun's choices.She thought in mind.
She turned to the door and hopped out of the room in joy.
Sami : Papa,look. I've told you, this is a wolf woman's costume.
Tarun : Yeah you were right Sami.
Purva : What? Sami chose this costume for me?
Sami proudly said,Yes mamma.
Purva : Tarun?
Tarun : Ahm. After confirming the ticket I saw a lingerie shop in BK Market. So I just visited the store out of curiosity. Where Sami saw the dangler with the pic of this dress. He told me that this is a wolf woman costume. And he compelled me to buy this dress for you. It was so embarrassing. The salesmen of the shop were all smiling.
Purva : Sami, you again mentioned me as a wolf woman in that shop?
Sami: No no mamma. No. I Didn't. I swear. Ask Papa.
Purva : Ok, leave it. As you won two prizes, I'm forgiving you for the last time. And you know what happened today afternoon. And see my tail. All the fur has gone. I lost my power.
Sami: Sorry mamma. But when will your tail become normal again?
Purva : Oh god…. Maybe tomorrow. Now stop.
Sami : But mamma, this costume is not complete. You need to wear a mask covering your face and head and you have to grow your ears like a wolf.
Purva slapped her forehead. Oh my god what do I do now?
Sami : Don't worry Mamma, if you wear the mask, then no one can identify you. And you can go with us as a Wolf woman to our village.
Purva : Oh, Now I'll cry Apu. Please stop your little brother.
Sami : Oh I forgot. You need a pair of shoes also. Very long upto your knees.
Apu : Sami, see mamma is getting faint. Please stop now.
Purva sat on the chair.She just said the father, the bigger one and now this tiny also. All are perverts.
Apu : And You?
Purva : Ufff. Listen, Sami's papa. I'm not going on the train in this ridiculous dress. Sami no one should know who I'm. If you ever again spell the word Wolf woman then I'll leave the house and will never come back. Remember.
And Tarun, I've bought a few dresses. I'll decide which I will wear on the train journey.
Now please start eating.
The dinner gose usual and most of the talks was on Sami's contest wining and the tour plan of Jabalpur.
After dinner Purva went to her room and disrobe all the clothes and the buttplug dog tail. And then she went into the kids room.
Both kids were ready to sleep. They were waiting for their mother,laying nude on the bed.
Purva laid in between them and both the kids wrapped her from both sides and started eating her breasts.
Apu asked once, Mamma , it would be better if your breasts can produce milk again.
Purva stumbled by the words.
Purva : What?
Sami : Mamma I want to drik milk. I want milk mamma.
Apu : Now I'll beat you if you don't stop. Close your eyes.
Sami: Shut up donkey.
Apu : I'll break your teeth monkey.
Purva : you both stop and close your eyes. Otherwise I'm going to my room.
They quickly closed their eyes and started eating her breasts.
Sami slept very soon. 
Apu was still awake.
Purva : Apu, can I go now?
Apu : Hummm? Oh I was almost asleep. Please mama a few more times. And Sami has slept. Then please turn to me. I want to eat the other boob.

Purva : Humm Ok. But I'm observing that you are using the words, Pussy instead of vagina. Dick instead of penis,and now Boob.
Apu : Ah sorry mamma. I'll not say these words again.
Purva : It's ok. You can say in front of me.
But Please open that page on my phone once again.
Apu : Which page
Purva  : My porn video page.
Apu : Ok, Give me your phone.
Apu opened the porn site and returned the phone to her and buried his face into her boobs.
He was running his hand on her back and ass while sucking her both nippples alternatively.
Purva was watching her own porn videos on mobile and was tapping Apu's back with another hand.
Apu slept after 10 minutes. Purva slowly lifted his head and put his head on the pillow and then silently got down off the bed. She closed the door and reached her room.
Tarun was waiting for her sitting on the bed.
Purva entered the room with the phone in her right hand and her eyes were on the screen. She was twisting her clit with her left hand.
Tarun : What are you watching Purva?
Purva : My own sex videos.
Tarun : On the phone? Who sent you?
Purva : Nobody. It's on the net.
Tarun : What? Le le let me see. He snatched the phone from her and saw the gangbang video was playing.
Purva : I was telling you about this video shoot last night.
There is another one also. The song babuji zara dheere chalo.
Tarun fast-forwarded the video and then played the song one also.
Purva was twisting her clit slowly and continuously.
Tarun : These were uploaded only 10 days ago. And there is another one. This is new. Just uploaded two hours ago.
Purva : Which one? Let me see.
Purva jumped on the bed and laid beside Tarun.
Tarun: see.
The video started playing.
There was a lot of crowd. And all were crazy. The crowd was cheering the name, 'Purva -Purva -Purva '.
The camera was roaming in the crowd.
Then slowly it turned on the stage. 
Abdul was laying on a cot on the stage 
and he was talking to a few more men. The men were sitting on the stage ground.
One man asked, Mushtaq bhai, where is bhabhi ji?
Abdul Said, aree  Sazid,wait a little.she is on the way. She may come at any moment.
The man who was playing Sazid's character said: I never thought that she would become so bold and shameless. I heard about last night she peed on the road while walking. In front of Hussain ji. And I heard that the the milk man and his friends were fucking her behind the milk booth, where everyone used to piss. And she pooped there and then went to Nasira Bhabhi's house. Without cleaning herself, by cycle.
Abdul : What?
The man: Yes Mushtaq bhai.
Another man said, I've seen that with my own eyes.
And then Purva entered the stage. Totally naked. Only wearing a black semi transparent face mask.
Abdul : Shaali Randi, a gayi tu? Haag ke mot ke chudwake? Khush hai aab? ( Bloody fucking whore have you return after getting fucked and depect your pee and poo in the public? Are you happy now?)
Purva : they didn't fucked me. Just rubbed their cock over my fucking cunt. But yes I'm happy. Very happy. Thank you Mushtaq ji for letting me whoring around.
She slowly approached Abdul and whispered in a very seductive voice, thank you jaanu. Don't you want to give me pleasure?
And a bass bit sounded. Digggggg.
She shaked her waist. Another bit, digggggg….
She shifted her pelvic to The front.
Dig dig dig dig dig. 5 bit and her pelvic moved with every bit from side to back to side and to the front two times.
She scratched his hair and closer her lips and touched his lips for a second. And the song started, " Bharo Maang meri bharo".
Just someone edited the word Maang with Gaand.
So the song was playing like, " Bharo Gaand meri Bharo" she was twisting her entire body and shaking her waist and tweaking her ass with the rhythm of the song.
She was seducing Abdul.
But Abdul was pushing her away.
The others were now standing up and watching her dance and they were also dancing.
Purva turned to one of them and said, samjhao na yaar mere janu ko.
She then stood up on the cot and rubbed her clit and pussy slit on Abdul's face.
But Abdul pushed her away.
The crowd became mad. They were hullaring.
Purva turned to the man and said, your master has become old, Sazid. Now you fuck me Sazid. You all. Fuck me. Fill my every hole with your loads.
Abdul shouted : Noooo.
Purva : Yes Janu.
Another man entered the stage.
Abdul stood up quickly and said, aree Sarpanch ji, please come in.
The new man said, Mushtaq don't stop my Purva. She is a shameless whore. Let her whoring around.
And the song started again.
Bharo Gaand meri Bharo.
Purva was dancing slowly with the slow bit of the song and moving all around the stage. She was spreading her legs and showing her pussy to the crowd. She was spreading her ass hole and tweaking her ass to the crowd.
She was rubbing her naked body with the men on the stage.
The men slowly disrobe their clothes and start fondling her body. Purva happily served her body to them.
And after a couple of minutes the song ended and a very fast Bhojpuri song started playing. And 5 men were fucking Purva on ths stage.
Notes were flying on the stage as some audience members were throwing money on the stage.
Both Purva and Tarun got aroused by seeing the video.
They kissed each other and Tarun closed the lid of the laptop and Purva switched the light off.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 27-05-2022, 01:21 AM