Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike felt relieved. He felt numb too; that's what happens when your emotions swing back and forth so quickly. You end up feeling numb as your head (and heart) process it all.

"What else bothered you?" Jen asked. She was still hugging him. She suspected there was more, given his "maybe you don't miss cumming with me" comment from last night. She thought she knew what, remembering her conversation with Frank last week. She asked "What did Frank say to you?"

"We didn't talk," Mike said.

"But you're still bothered about something," Jen said. It was half question, half statement.

Mike nodded. "I heard Frank talking to Jacob," he said.

Jen got it immediately. "Oh my god you were there," she said, shocked. "That's why I couldn't find you. You were there?"

Mike nodded. For some reason he felt like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"God Mike," Jen lamented. She was peeved with her husband. "You know that's shitty. I was looking all over for you. Why didn't you answer your phone?"

Now Mike knew why it took Jen so long to get to the bedroom. She had been looking for him. He felt guilty. And, irrationally, he felt annoyed at Jen because she'd done the right thing and tried to call him before going to Jacob in the bedroom. "I was in the closet," he explained. "There wasn't any reception."

"God Mike," Jen said with exasperation. "So you saw everything. You heard everything." She thought back to her conversation with Mr. Schneider. "Was it what I said about Jewish men? Is that what's bothering you? I never told you, I don't know ... it's just a little fantasy I have. It's not a big thing. I hardly ever think about it. That's why I never told you."

"That's not it," Mike said. "It was before, when I heard Frank and Jacob talking. Last week you told Frank you get nothing from me. There's no passion. Our sex, it's just pity fucks."

"Oh god," Jen said putting her head in her hands. It was what she originally thought.

"So you did say that to Frank," Mike said.

"I didn't," Jen said. "Okay I did sort of, but that's not what I meant."

"Just tell me the truth, okay Jen?" Mike said irritably. "I can handle the truth. It's the doubt I can't deal with."

"Mike -," Jen began but Mike interrupted her.

"If you say you get nothing from me, then okay, I can deal with that," Mike said. "I won't be happy, but it's not your fault my dick is small, it's not your fault I don't have a beach body, it's not your fault I'm a lousy lover. I brought all this on. I want you to have boyfriends. It's my fault. This happens to cuckolds. Their wives get what they need from other men. That's what it means to be a cuckold."

"Mike god will you stop?" Jen said with exasperation, trying to end his self-destructive monologue.

"Jen, it's okay, I get it, Frank's replaced me sexually with you," Mike continued. "Just like Ricky and Scott and all the other guys. You don't need me sexually. I actually appreciate you still have sex with me at all. Thank you. Other wives aren't like that. Look at Jim. Stacy cuts him off completely."

"Mike god," Jen said, putting her head in her hands. Mike's rant was painful to hear. "Can you stop?"

Mike intently looked at Jen. "I can deal with all that as long as you still love me," he said. "You still love me right?"

Jen looked at her husband. She heard desperation in his voice. He was afraid. Now she understood. This was why he was so upset. Mike connected sex with love. If she didn't enjoy sex with him anymore, how could she still love him? That's what worried him.

Jen took his hands in hers. "Yes I still love you," she said looking into his eyes. "I've never stopped loving you. I'll always love you." She paused a moment, gathering her thoughts. Then she said "I like the variety of other men, the excitement of a new relationship. I like the thrill of being infatuated with someone new. So yes, sex with other men is better. I've told you that. I haven't lied to you. Right?"

Mike nodded. It was true. Jen never denied sex was better with other men.

"You ARE my favorite lover," Jen insisted. "I don't pity fuck you. I make love to you because I want to. I need it. Maybe not for my body. But for my heart."

"So you don't have any passion for me," Mike said bitterly.

"Mike baby think about when you're infatuated with someone.," Jen implored. "It's hard to think about anyone else. Right now my head's so wrapped around Frank. It's hard to think about anyone else sexually. That's how it is when we play the game. When I'm with someone I'm into - Ricky, Frank, whoever - when I'm infatuated, all my passions are with him. See what I mean? But it doesn't mean I don't love sex with you. And it's just temporary. When they're gone, all my passions go back to you."

"But it's never as hot," Mike pointed out. "You're never as hot for me as your boyfriends."

Jen wasn't able to deny it. But she said "You're not as hot for me when we're not playing the game." She frowned at him. "Remember before Frank started? You were getting all hot for Nancy."

"Not for Nancy," Mike quickly corrected her. "What Nancy was doing. Cheating on her husband."

"That's my point," Jen said. "We've been together over 10 years. We're like every other married couple. Passions cool. The game keeps it hot for us."

"So that's why we play the game?" Mike said sourly.

"Mike Andrews, you cannot put this all on me," Jen said. "That's so unfair. And by the way, just so you know, I do get hot for you. Do you know, when I fantasize, it's almost always about you?"

"Me playing the game," Mike said knowingly.

Jen gawked at her husband. With exasperation she said "Mike, when you fantasize about me, isn't it always about me fucking another guy? So what's the difference?"

That shut Mike up. They were silent for long moments. Then Jen said softly "Mike, there are millions of hot guys out there. They can all get me off. But I need you for my soul. Because you're the only man I love. Isn't that more important?"

Mike stared at Jen. Then he said "Yeah, it's more important. It's way more important." He pulled Jen into his arms and hugged her tight.

After hugging for a while, Mike said "You took a long time getting to the bedroom. You were looking for me?"

"Yes you jerk," Jen said, punching his arm. But now she was playing. "I was also arguing with Frank. About hooking up with Mr. Schneider - Jacob. I didn't want to. I couldn't believe he wanted that."

"So, you looked for me," Mike said, putting the pieces together. "When you couldn't find me, you went up to the bedroom anyway?"

"Don't make me feel bad Mike," Jen said, feeling guilty and slutty. "You knew something might happen, right?"

Mike frowned. Then he said "So why'd you do it, if you didn't want to?"

"Because he told me to," Jen said matter-of-factly, as if that was how the universe worked.

Mike stared at his wife. Finally he said "So you really are Frank's slut."

Jen winced at her husband's words. "You're really making me feel shitty," she said.

"You like being called a slut," Mike pointed out.

"Only when I'm playing. We're not playing, we're talking," Jen said. "And I don't like it when you call me that Mike."

Mike pulled Jen into his arms and hugged her in silence for a few moments. Then he kissed her and softly said "You're my goddess."

Jen snuggled deeper into Mike's arms. "That's better," she said. They hugged longer in silence.

"What was Jacob like?" Mike asked breaking the silence.

"He's about your size," Jen said, knowing what her husband was most interested about.

"He looked bigger?" Mike asked.

Jen couldn't help a slight smile. Sometimes it seemed Mike paid more attention to penises than she did. She said "Yeah a little bigger."

"Was it a turn on?"

"Yeah, some, because it was so bad," Jen admitted with a giggle. "God, I can NOT believe I sucked off Mr. Schneider." She shook her head as if amazed at herself and said "If Rachel ever finds out ... god."

"But you didn't let him fuck you?" he asked.

"No. I'm not attracted to him enough to take the chance, even with a condom," Jen said.

Mike slowly nodded. He suddenly remembered Jen was ovulating. He came in her twice, last night and this morning. He looked at Jen.

Jen read his thoughts. "If it happens it happens," she told him. "We're married right?"

"That's right," Mike said. He hugged Jen again. His Jen meter was fully topped up now, even though he knew it was pointless. He wasn't able to have children.

Jen's iPhone buzzed. She looked at it. "Frank," she said. "He's been texting all day."

"About coming over?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to?" Mike asked.

"Anna will wake up soon. Then there's dinner."

"There's after dinner," Mike said.

"That's true," Jen said.

Mike grinned. He joked "Sucking off Mr. Schneider on Christmas eve and then fucking Frank on Christmas. That's really naughty. Not sure Santa will like that."

"Too late, Santa already gave me my presents," Jen joked back. She was talking about the Christmas presents Mike and Anna gave her earlier that morning.

"Frank give you a present yet?" Mike asked.

"Not yet," Jen said.

"Aren't you curious?"

"I kinda am," Jen admitted with a smile. There was an excited giddiness in her voice and a sparkle in her eye. Mike couldn't blame her. Who wouldn't be excited about a Christmas present from a billionaire boyfriend?

"Probably better than what I gave you," Mike said, tracing along her neck. Jen wasn't wearing Frank's necklace, but still he was comparing Frank's hugely expensive birthday gift (the necklace with the huge perfect diamond) to his not nearly as expensive birthday gift (the tennis bracelet with small common diamonds).

This year for Christmas, Mike gave Jen some clothes, music, a couple books, a gold chain for her ankle and a coupon book. Mike made the coupon book by hand. It had coupons for special things Mike would do for Jen, like giving her a foot massage, making her a special dinner, taking her for a picnic under their tree in Central Park, doing her chores for the day, things like that. The coupon book was extra special to Jen because Anna colored all the coupons with crayons.

"More expensive doesn't mean better baby," Jen said.

"But you want Frank's gift," Mike said.

"Well, yeah," Jen admitted with a laugh. She added "I have to give Frank my gift too."

"You got him something?" Mike asked, feeling the familiar pangs of cuckold angst.

"I kinda had to right?" Jen said rubbing his arm. "He's supposed to be my boyfriend. And I know he's gonna give me something."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, his stomach churning. His dick was hard too. "What'd you get him?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:28 PM