Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen reached up on her tip toes -- Jacob was tall, almost as tall as Frank -- and gently pressed her lips against his. Jen nibbled on his lower lip, then slipped her tongue into his mouth. When Jen finally pulled away Jacob was panting.

Jacob smiled weakly as if embarrassed. "It's been a long time," he explained.

"You haven't been with anyone since Mrs. Schneider died?" Jen asked.

"Well yes," Jacob said. With an embarrassed smile he added, "But no one like you."

Jen shyly smiled back, charmed by Jacob. Yes, he was definitely more like Mike than Frank. "Well, here I am. I'm naked and you're still dressed."

"Oh sorry," Jacob said, taking off his jacket.

"No," Jen said, stopping Jacob from undressing. "I mean, you can touch me."

"Oh," Jacob said. "Okay."

"Let's try this again," Jen said, wrapping her arms around his neck again. She reached up and kissed him. This time Jacob was more assertive, kissing her back and fondling her body. Jen felt his erection pressing against her stomach.

Jen pulled away from Jacob. Now she was panting too. Jacob knew how to kiss and touch a girl. Which made sense since he had 30+ years more of experience.

Jen kneeled between Jacob's legs and rubbed his thighs. "We can't have intercourse," she told him.

"Oh," he said clearly disappointed.

Jen didn't want him to think she was rejecting him. So she explained "I'm ovulating and I'm not on birth control."

"Oh," Jacob said, his eyes going wide with surprise. He grinned and said "I'm sure you don't have to worry about me."

"I don't know, you look like a big strong man to me," Jen said with a crooked grin. She was glad he didn't say he had a vasectomy. She wouldn't have believed him anyway.

"I'm sure I can find a condom somewhere," Jacob offered.

Jen had condoms in her purse. But why take the chance? Jacob was nice but she wasn't attracted to him. She was only doing this because Frank told her to. That got her hot ... Frank treating her like she was an object he owned. But not hot enough to do Jacob. If Jacob had been more like Frank, well maybe. But Jacob was like Mike. A girl married a man like Jacob, she didn't have hot sweaty sex with him at a party.

"Don't worry Jacob, I'll take care of you," Jen said. She worked on his belt and then unzipped his pants. She took out his cock.

Jen saw Jacob WAS like Mike. He was small. But not as small as Mike. Jacob was maybe 5 inches to Mike's 4. He was a little thicker too. Not too much, but enough to notice.

Jen spit on her hand for lubrication. Then she stroked him up and down. She grinned and said "You ever think I'd be doing this, when I used to play with Rachel?"

"No ...," Jacob said, the one word coming out like a moan. His eyes were on Jen's beautiful face. Her petite toned body. Her pretty feet in the black high heels.

"I thought about it," Jen said.

"Really?" Jacob said, surprised and flattered.

"Oh yeah," Jen said, smiling into his eyes. "You're really handsome Jacob." Jen was telling a white lie. She never had carnal thoughts about Jacob. Maybe back then she had a school girl crush but her thoughts never got sexual about him. But she wanted to make him feel good. That's what girls did. They lied to make men feel good.

"Yeah Jacob, I've thought about doing this," Jen cooed. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side, and then she lowered her head and took Jacob into her mouth.

"Oh god," Jacob groaned. He watched as Jen bobbed up and down on his cock. For years he'd fantasized about Jenny Johnson. Now it was coming true. His cock in Jenny's mouth! He was delirious with lust!

Jacob's eyes were locked on Jenny's face. The fact she had such a beautiful, innocent face made his cock in her mouth even more naughty and thrilling. The experience was made even more erotic and titillating by his memories of Jenny as a 16-year old Lolita, running around in tight shorts and flirting with him. Now, after all these years, he was enjoying her charms. Yes, part of him felt guilty over lusting over a 16-year old. But frankly, any grown man who said he didn't lust over a pretty, ripening 16-year old girl at some time in his life was a politically correct liar.

Jacob tried to last to lengthen his pleasure but there was no way. Within moments he moaned and rolled his head back as his cock exploded in Jen's mouth.

Jen kept Jacob in her mouth until he softened. She licked him clean and then stood up, her lips wet with their juices. Jacob watched as Jen quickly dressed. First her bra, then her dress. She fixed her hair and makeup, reapplying lipstick.

Taking her cue, Jacob dressed too. He asked "Can I see you again?"

Jen looked at the older Jewish man. It might turn Mike on to see her with the father of a childhood friend. Yes she already had Frank for that. But Jacob was so different. He was experienced too. She learned that in their short time together. What if Jacob was good in bed? What if he managed to make her cum even with his small penis? Jen knew Mike -- and his cuckold fantasies -- would really get off on that.

But no. Jacob was Frank's friend. It was up to him.

"You'll have to ask Frank," Jen said. Jacob nodded, understanding.

Listening from the closet, Mike felt his cuckold angst spike. Jen said "you have to ask Frank." Not "you have to ask my husband." Once again Mike realized his wife's body belonged to Frank, not him.

"This is our secret?" Jen said, wanting Jacob to promise again.

"Yes, our secret," Jacob swore, thrilled to share such an intimate secret with the beautiful girl.

Jen gave Jacob a smile. She leaned in and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. Then she was gone.

Jacob took a moment to collect himself. Then he left the bedroom too.

Mike waited a few moments. Then he opened the closet door and stepped out. His head was spinning from what he saw and heard. Jen was so different with Jacob compared to Frank. With Jacob, she was in control. With Frank, she was submissive. Mike knew Jen was more aroused by being the bottom than top.

But what did that say about him? About them? Jen always said she was the top in their relationship. Did that mean he didn't arouse her, because he wasn't man enough to make her bottom for him? But then, he knew the answer to that, didn't he? Because Jen told Frank she had sex with him only out of a sense of wifely obligation rather than passion.

Mike had a lot to think about. But there was something he had to do immediately.

The bedroom had an attached bathroom. He went into it and took out his cock. He desperately needed relief.

Mike stroked himself. As he did, he remembered Jen stripping for Jacob and then going down on him. Then his fantasies shifted to Frank's conversation with Jacob. He fantasized about what Frank said: "They have sex but Jenny gets no pleasure from it. Jenny has no passion for Mike. He's a cuckold. She gets no pleasure from Mike. She fucks him only because she has to."

Mike lurched and shot his load into the toilet.

Mike took time to compose himself. He pushed his emotions away, not wanting to embarrass or demean himself in front of Frank and his friends (or, more importantly, Jen's parents and sister). Eventually he made his way back to the party.

Mike went in search of a scotch and a hi-def TV. It was Christmas eve and that meant NFL football. It was only the Chargers and Raiders but that was better than nothing. Mike figured he had time to kill. Probably Jen was with Frank at that very moment, fucking him and lost in lust. It could be a while before he saw his wife again.

To his surprise, Jen was suddenly beside him. "Hey you. So there you are," she said taking his arm. She leaned into him. "I've been looking for you, you. Let's go home baby."

Mike whispered "Frank?"

"Not tonight," Jen whispered back.

Mike didn't understand. "Frank doesn't want to?" he whispered. Jen looked especially hot tonight (especially since he knew she just went down on Jacob). No man on the face of the planet would turn away fucking her if he had the chance.

Jen gave a non-committal shrug. She hugged his arm tighter and said, "Take me home honey."

At her parents' house, after checking on Anna, Jen and Mike went up to her bedroom. They had the house to themselves because her parents were still at the party. It was just past midnight.

"Merry Christmas baby," Jen said, hugging her husband.

"Merry Christmas," Mike said with little emotion in his voice.

Jen heard something strange in his voice. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Do you enjoy our sex?" Mike asked. "I mean, I know your lovers are better. I know Frank gives you better orgasms. But do you still enjoy our sex?"

Jen looked at her husband. Mike often asked these questions when they were playing the game. But this time he sounded really bothered, hurt. "Of course I enjoy our sex. I love sex with you Mike," she said. "I like the variety of other men. But you're the best Mike." She touched his crotch. "This is my favorite one. You know that."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, forcing a smile.

Jen studied her husband again. "What's wrong Mike?" she asked. "Is it my nipples? Because you know the piercings might never really get permanent. They'll close up. There might be little dots but they'll be barely noticeable. After a while they'll go away too. Is that's what's bothering you?"

"No, it's just ...," Mike stammered. He wanted to talk about it, but he didn't want to talk about it. After all, he was a cuckold. He pushed Jen into the arms of other men. Did he have a right to expect she still got something out of their sex life? Did he even want that? After all, it turned him on that she preferred other men to him.

"What honey?" Jen prompted.

"I just wonder ...," Mike began. "The way you don't cum with me anymore --."

"It's part of the game with Frank," Jen reminded him.

"Yeah, I know," Mike said. "But you agreed to it so fast. I just wonder ... maybe you don't miss it. Cumming with me. Maybe Frank -- and other men -- maybe they are all you need."

Jen's lips parted in surprise. "Mike honey, of course I want to cum with you. You have the freaking best tongue in the world. And lots of times I cum when we have intercourse. Okay, I admit, not always. But to say I don't want to cum with you ... god baby, don't you see how hard it is for me not to cum?"

"Yeah okay," Mike said with a sheepish grin. Still though Jen heard hurt and uncertainty in his voice.

"Mike what do you think you know?" she asked him, studying his face.

"Nothing," Mike said. He forced another grin. "I'm fine. Really, I'm good." He was lying of course; but he didn't want to sound pathetic, always being conflicted about things. "Sorry, forget I said anything. It's nothing."

"Is it the 3rd wheel game?" Jen asked, searching for what was bothering him. "Did I take it too far again?"

"No you were perfect," Mike assured her. "It really got me hot. Really, I'm okay."

It was getting late, almost 1am. Tomorrow was Christmas. Anna would be up really early. "Okay then," Jen said, still studying Mike's face. "It's late. I have a lot to tell you, but maybe we should go to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow." Jen knew if she told Mike about Jacob that could take another hour or more.

"Yeah, good idea," Mike said.

They undressed and got ready for bed. Mike watched as Jen carefully put the diamond necklace on the dresser. She handled it almost reverently, like she cherished it. It made his heart ache but also got him rock hard.

Jen noticed his erection when they got under the covers. She pulled down his boxers. "You don't have to," Mike said, his emotions feeling raw.

"I know I don't have to," Jen said as she pulled off her white nightie. "I want to."

Jen guided his cock inside her. "You're really hard Mike," she moaned as he entered her.

"Yeah," Mike groaned. The events of the night were all cuckold gold. Despite the angst and hurt, there was no way he wasn't going to be super hard.

"Are you going to cum?" Mike asked as Jen rocked back and forth on his shaft.

"Are we still playing with Frank?" Jen asked back.

Mike hesitated only a moment. "... yes," he said.

"Then you know I can't," Jen said looking into his eyes.

"You should've made me wear a condom then," Mike said bitterly. "The Durex kind so I can't feel you."

"No, not tonight baby," Jen said soothingly, wrapping her arms around Mike's neck. She kissed him as she made love to her husband.

Mike violently jerked up and down when he came, shooting jets of sperm into his wife. He was so distracted by the events of the evening that he forgot Jen was ovulating.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:27 PM