Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah," Mike said, panting excitedly.

Jen gave him a contemplative smile. "Then I want you there," she told him. He was her bottom after all, she was allowed to order him around. "I want you to watch as Frank makes me cum."

Mike groaned. He was really close.

"Will you hold my hand baby?" Jen said. "While Frank fucks me? Makes me cum?"

"Yes," Mike said, the word coming out like a moan.

Really playing it now, Jen said "I hope the condom doesn't break."

"He's sterile," Mike said.

"If you really think that, I won't make Frank wear a condom," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. She saw uncontrolled lust there.

"Really?" Mike said excitedly.

"Is that what you want Mike?" Jen teased. "You want Frank to get me pregnant? That would make him permanent. If I have his baby."

Mike moaned and lurched up as his body exploded in a massive orgasm.

As Mike panted and caught his breath, he rolled to his side, pulling Jen with him. It was a testament to how worked up he was that he stayed hard and inside Jen's pussy. But quickly he softened and fell out (he was too small to stay inside Jen while only half hard.)

"I didn't mean it," Mike said.

"I know," Jen said as she tenderly stroked his hair. "I know it's just fantasy baby."

Mike was relieved. With his lust satiated (for the moment) he was thinking more rationally. He said, "I just need to know Frank isn't permanent."

"He's not," Jen assured him.

"But not because of you," Mike pointed out. "It'll end because of him. You're doing whatever you can to hold onto him."

"Mike honey I know that bothers you," Jen said. "Okay, I admit, Frank's exciting. Yes I'll be disappointed when it ends. I'll be okay though. We'll find someone else."

"I just don't want you ... pining for him," Mike said.

"Pining?" Jen said with a laugh at his choice of words.

"I can't think of how else to say it," Mike said with a sheepish grin. "You know what I mean. I don't want it to affect us."

"Mike baby you don't have to worry about that," Jen said with certainly. "It definitely will not affect us." With a grin she said "You're the only man I pine for baby." Mike grinned back and they kissed.

"Who's babysitting?" Mike asked. They were in Jen's bedroom at her parent's house, getting ready for Frank's party.

"One of Emma's babysitters," Jen said as she pulled on panties. Emma was her older sister. "She'll be here soon."

"You're wearing these?" Mike asked. He stroked her tight ass. She was wearing one of Frank's panties. Black made of intricate lace.

"Well ..."

"That's okay," Mike said with a grin. He was hard in his pants. "Wear his perfume too. And your hair up."

"God baby you're so bad," Jen said with a giggle, giving Mike a playful hip bump. She pinned up her long blonde hair and spritzed on Frank's Jenny perfume. Then she wiggled into her dress. It was one of Frank's dresses of course.

Mike watched his wife dress. He knew she wasn't dressing for him; she was dressing for a possible quickie with her lover. Mike was okay with that, even though it was Christmas eve, even though they would be at a party surrounded by people they knew. In fact, those factors made it even more thrilling. And he'd be able to deal with the emotional fallout (the jealousy, uncertainties and angst) because they were on holiday together; his Jen meter was fully topped up.

Mike watched as Jen stepped into high heels. His thoughts flashed to Allie. Were the pumps Jen's or Allie's? The possibly got him hot. He imagined Allie slipping her stockinged feet into the high heels. But he immediately pushed Allie from his thoughts, feeling guilty for thinking about another girl (and Jen's best friend no less).

Mike saw Jen wasn't wearing hosiery; Frank's preference. And she wore the heels for Frank, not him. But he couldn't complain that Jen was dressing for Frank. After all, didn't he a moment ago urge her to wear Frank's perfume and her hair up?

Mike reflected how fucked up his fantasies were. Thinking about another girl (even for a short moment) made him feel guilty, like he was cheating. Yet here his wife was in front of him, dressing for another man, making herself alluring so that the other man (Frank) desired her and wanted to fuck her. And Mike wanted this. He wanted the cuckold thrill of mingling and making small talk at the party while Jen was somewhere in the mansion, undressing for Frank, going down on him, taking his cock inside her. Yeah, Mike knew his fantasies were fucked up. But god it was so hot!

"You should put this on," Mike said. Before Jen could say anything he fastened Frank's necklace around her slim elegant neck. With her hair up, the necklace was impossible to miss, especially with the big perfect diamond nestled in the soft swell of her breasts (her dress had a daring plunging neckline). With a grin he joked "You're his Christmas gift right?"

Jen grinned. Touching the diamond, she joked back "This is the ribbon?"

Mike nodded. He touched her dress and said "And this is the wrapping. Frank'll be unwrapping his gift soon."

Jen saw excitement and anxiety in her husband's face. "I'll only sneak away with Frank if I can do it without people noticing. I won't embarrass you," she promised. They had to be extra careful tonight. This was the first time they played around people she grew up with (not just people her age but adults too, including her parents).

Mike smiled appreciatively, but part of the thrill was the "looks." People giving him looks as Jen flirted outrageously with another man, lavished attention on him, and then disappeared for a long stretch of time. He grinned at her and said "I don't mind getting some third wheel treatment tonight. I want that."

"You do, do you?" Jen said with a grin. "Okay, a little then."

"We have to be careful with my parents there," she reminded him. "But I'll make it good for you baby."

"You have some?" Mike asked holding out his hand. He held condoms. It was important Jen use birth control tonight with Frank. She was ovulating.

"I've got some, but thanks," Jen said. She took the condoms and added them to the others she already had in her purse. The more the better she thought. Because she didn't have a sponge inside her. That wasn't the plan tonight.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:26 PM