Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Frank you wrote a freaking F on me," Jen said in a chastising tone.

"And all went well," Frank said. "You said Mike enjoyed the subtle cuckoldism."

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you that," Jen said.

"I'm pleased we're open with each other," Frank said. "Don't worry, I won't mention it to Mike."

"No secrets with you, but secrets with Mike. Wonderful," Jen said with an ironic laugh. "I don't think so Frank."

"So you want me to tell Mike?" Frank said with a teasing grin.

"No," Jen said immediately. "Frank, I told you that to show you little things you can do to make this good for Mike too."

"Which proves my point," Frank said. "So you'll come to my party." When Jen hesitated, Frank said with a teasing grin, "Come now Jenny. You can't go that long without an orgasm."

"God you think so much of yourself," Jen said with an exasperated laugh.

"Are you planning to break my command?" Frank asked. He was referring to his "you will only cum when I allow" command.

"No," Jen said submissively. "But just so you know, I like sex with Mike even if I don't cum. And don't think about saying I can't have sex with him anymore. I'd say goddess to that one."

"I'd never do that," Frank said simply.

Frank's answer surprised her. She asked "Why?"

"Because I want you to have a constant reminder of the passionate sex you have with me versus Mike," Frank said.

"God you're an ass sometimes," Jen said with another exasperated laugh.

"Then tell me I'm wrong."

"You're wrong."

Frank smiled at Jen knowingly. "Jenny, I want you to tell the truth. Is your sex with Mike passionate?"

Jen gave Frank a glare. "There's more to life than passion," she said.

"So you admit your sex life with Mike is not passionate," Frank said with a triumphant smile.

"God Frank, whatever," Jen said under her breath.

"So back to the topic at hand," Frank said, a grin still on his face. "You'll come to my party."

Jen sighed. Frank never gave up. He was a force of nature. Relenting, she said "I'll talk to Mike. But Frank, if I come, I'll be with Mike."

"Of course my invitation extends to Mike," Frank said.

"So you understand then," Jen said. "I'll be with Mike, not you." Normally when all 3 were together (on Saturdays for example), Jen was with Frank, not Mike. Jen held Frank's hand, she sat with him, she had sex with him. Mike was a third wheel but he got what he wanted -- to not only see Jen fuck her boyfriend but also interact with him. To see Jen as another man's girlfriend instead of his wife.

But obviously, that arrangement wouldn't be possible at Frank's party since Jen and Mike would know so many people there (including her parents!).

Frank frown. He said "I'd like some time with you." Before Jen could object, he said "We've done it before Jenny."

Jen knew he was right. At the last Belmont party, Frank took her to the basement and fingered her to an orgasm, all while the party continued upstairs. But that was early on in their relationship. Now their roles were more defined. Frank was her top; she was his bottom. Would Frank behave at the party? But Jen knew her husband. Maybe Mike wouldn't want Frank to behave.

"I'll talk to Mike," Jen said again.

A little later Frank stroked Jen's hip and looked at her approvingly. "I admire your efforts," he said caressing her. "You have your cheerleader body again."

"You never saw my body when I was a cheerleader," Jen said with a laugh.

"My loss," Frank said with a smile. "But truly Jenny, you look stunning."

Jen felt wonderful at his praise. After dieting and working out hard, she felt in the best shape of her life. She felt great about herself. Even more than that, she loved hearing Frank's approval.

Later that night Mike and Jen were talking about Frank's upcoming Christmas eve party. "I remember his last party," Mike said. "You said Frank might be the man." (See Cheating and Rivals Part 17.)

"The man who'll control me and you," Jen said, remembering too. Rubbing his arm, she said "He is that man baby."

"Frank doesn't control me," Mike insisted.

"That's not what I meant," Jen said quickly. She didn't want Mike's pride to get in the way of their conversation. "You get off on what he does. Like the F. It got you hot when Maria and Brent saw it." By now the F was completely gone. Jen had gone to 3 more treatments so the tramp stamp on her lower back was gone too. Now, thanks to Frank, her body was again tat free, the way Mike wanted it.

"And I'm not allowed to make my wife cum," Mike said with some bitterness.

"That gets you hot too. Don't deny it mister," Jen said with a playful chastising frown. She pointed out, "You're getting as many orgasms as ever."

It was true. Jen never denied her husband. They made love almost every night, sometimes twice (when she wasn't with Frank). Almost always their sex revolved around the game, often starting over pillow talk about her relationship with Frank (like their current conversation).

Mike unzipped Jen's dress and pulled it off her. She wasn't wearing hose or high heels; she hadn't for months, at least not for him. But, she wasn't wearing Frank's perfume or panties -- that was something.

Mike took off Jen's bra and thong and laid her on the bed next to him. He studied his wife's body as he caressed her. She had lost weight and was more toned. She probably had close to zero body fat. He actually didn't prefer this look. She was firmer but not as curvy. Also the dieting and working out had subtlety changed the same of her breasts. Rather than looking like small melons (his preference) they had more of a cone-shape. They were still incredibly alluring and most men probably wouldn't notice. But Jen was his wife and he was really attuned to her body so of course he noticed.

"You're too thin baby," Mike said as he caressed his wife. "You should eat more."

"I feel really healthy," Jen said stretching out like a cat. Mike felt only toned muscle under her soft skin. Even the taut muscles of her stomach were slightly visible. "I like how I look," she added.

"You mean Frank likes how you look," Mike said sourly. "And you like that Frank likes it."

"Come on baby, you benefit if I'm hot," Jen said with a grin, reaching for his crotch.

"You were already super-hot," Mike insisted, bitterness still in his voice. "You're doing this for Frank. I'm surprised you haven't cut your hair yet."

"Mike, come on," Jen said a little dismissively. "Okay, yes, Frank likes my body like this. But I do too. I'm doing it for me, not Frank." Wanting to take the sting out of her words, Jen squeezed his hand and assured him, "I won't cut my hair. It's on your list."

"So you won't cut your hair just because it's on my list?" Mike said feeling hurt.

"Because I know it's important to you," Jen corrected herself. "Just like I'll never take off the Sophia ring."

Mike frowned. It bothered him Jen was sculpting her body for Frank instead of him. It wasn't just the weight-loss either. Jen still had the rings in her nipples and belly button. Were the piercings permanent now?

Mike cupped her breast. "What about these?" he asked, voicing his concern.

"I'm thinking about leaving them in," Jen said hesitantly.

"So you weren't going to talk to me about it?" Mike said, bitterness still in his voice.

"I said I was thinking about it," Jen said, squeezing his hand and emphasizing the word "thinking."

"The piercings are probably already permanent," Mike said sourly.

"Um, I don't know about that," Jen said. "Even if they are they're just tiny holes. Like my ears. When I don't wear ear rings you barely notice right? You won't notice these piercings either, especially if I'm tanned. And for a lot of girls nipple piercings never get permanent; they close up."

"I'll notice," Mike said with certainty. He added sarcastically "And what, you're going to suntan topless?"

Jen gave him a crooked grin. "Like you'd really be upset with that," she said with a knowing look at him. She playfully tugged at his arm. "Baby don't act like a baby," she said with a playful giggle. "You know it doesn't matter. You're just being difficult."

"I'm being difficult because you didn't talk to me about it," Mike said with frustration.

"We're talking now," Jen pointed out. "And Mike, be fair. You could've talked to me about it. It's not like we don't live together. You haven't mentioned it either."

"You live with Frank half the time," Mike said bitterly.

"Okay now you're really being difficult on purpose," Jen said with a playful scowl. "I'm playing the game and you love it." She moved her hand to his crotch. He was rock hard. "You love all of this. You love when I'm with Frank. You love I'm trying to keep Frank interested in me. You love the piercings might be permanent. You love it Mike. Admit it, you love it."

"I just need to know it will eventually end," Mike said. "I can enjoy it then."

Jen pulled off her husband's pants and boxers. She got on top and guided him into her. "It'll eventually end," she promised him.

"When?"

"Eventually," Jen said, moving back and forth on Mike's cock. To Jen, "end" meant the intense relationship she currently had with Frank. She still hoped to keep him in her life after that cooled down, maybe see him a few times a year.

"Aren't you ovulating?" Mike asked. They were still using the Durex condoms. But sometimes -- like now -- Jen let him inside her bareback.

"Almost," Jen said as she rocked back and forth.

"So you'll be ovulating on Christmas eve," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Don't worry. I'll make Frank wear a condom. Or pull out."

Mike suddenly got alarmed. "He has to wear a condom," he insisted.

"It's okay baby," Jen assured him with a kiss to his lips. With a giggle she added "This isn't my first rodeo. As long as Frank pulls out it'll be okay."

"Jen --," Mike said, panicked.

With another giggle Jen said, "I'm just teasing. Of course I'll make Frank wear a condom."

Mike took Jen's beautiful face in his hands. "You belong to me," he said.

"Of course I belong to you," Jen said.

"I let other men fuck you but you belong to me," Mike said looking into her eyes.

"I know baby," Jen assured him.

"Will Frank want to see you Christmas day too?" Mike asked. There was both anxiety and excitement in his voice.

Jen studied her husband. He felt rock hard inside her. She knew Mike loved this banter. This back and forth pillow talk. It all fed his cuckold fantasies. It got him super turned on. Her job was to give him what he wanted -- the cuckold angst -- without letting him get bad hurt.

"Is that what you want?" Jen said, playing into his cuckold fantasies. "You want Frank to fuck me on Christmas?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:25 PM