Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Allie was giving last minute instructions to her babysitter when Mike arrived. Allie was wearing a body hugging black dress and black hose. She would've been way overdressed for a movie if not for the fact she also wore black flats (Allie wore slim, pointy toe Mia flats, just like Jen). Still, she looked really good. Mike tried not to stare.

"So what movie do you want to see?" Allie asked in the uBer. She slid close to Mike so they could both see her iPhone. Her thigh was touching his as they looked at the screen. She asked "Have you seen Deadpool?"

"No, not yet," Mike said. That was exactly the movie he wanted to see. Or London Has Fallen. He was surprised she didn't want to see a romantic comedy.

"I think we can make it," Allie said. She leaned forward to talk to the uBer driver. As she did Mike looked at her back. Her bra strap was clearly visible, outlined in her tight dress. A girl in lingerie turned Mike on. Braless was great, no man would object to that. But to Mike a girl wearing a bra was more alluring.

Then Mike forced his eyes away from Allie. He felt guilty as before, like he was cheating on Jen. With her best friend no less. He told himself to look straight ahead and not at Allie's body.

The movie was pretty good. Since it was still early they decided to get a drink. Death & Co. was around the corner so they went there.

The club was packed as usual but they managed to squeeze into 2 stools at the bar. Allie ordered a Cosmo and Mike a Highland Park scotch. "You and Jen are so similar," Mike observed as their drinks arrived. "You both always order Cosmos or Appletinis. You have the same style in clothes."

"We've been best friends forever," Allie said with a shrug. "We're like sisters. We can't share clothes for obvious reasons --."

Mike nodded. Allie was way more busty and curvy than Jen.

"—But we share shoes. We both have a thing for shoes," Allie said. She wiggled her foot at Mike. "We're the same size."

"I didn't know that," Mike said surprised. They shared shoes?

"How can you not know?" Allie said with a laugh. "God Mike. Probably half the shoes in Jen's closet are mine. Half in mine are hers."

"Oh," Mike said even more surprised. Half the shoes in Jen's closet -- many of the pointy toe high heels he always lusted over -- they belonged to Allie? "How do you keep them straight?"

"I don't know," Allie said with a shrug. "When I need something for an outfit she brings me some. I bring her some. We work together you know bubble boy. We see each other every day."

Mike nodded, processing this. He imagined Jen and Allie in their office, trying on high heels. Jen putting her stockinged feet in Allie's shoes, Allie doing the same in Jen's shoes. Mike had a major leg and foot fetish. This talk was making him very uncomfortable ... in his pants.

"Oh yeah," Allie said as if remembering something. She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of black Jimmy Choo high heels. "Can you hold these?" she asked, handing the heels to Mike. Allie reached down and took off her flats. She handed the flats to Mike and took the high heels from him. Mike couldn't help looking at Allie's feet. Her feet weren't quite as slim and pretty as Jen's but they were ... nice, especially in hose. Allie slipped the high heels on. Then she took the flats from Mike and dropped them into her bag.

"I feel under-dressed here in flats," Allie explained.

Mike nodded. He was breathing hard.

Allie read his thoughts. She gave him one of her smart alecky grins and said "You have a major thing for legs and feet right? Don't deny it, I've watched you watch Jen. God, no wonder you're so obsessed with her. She's got the best legs in the world. A tight butt too. In case you're wondering, I'm wearing tights. No garters or stockings. Sorry."

Mike forced his voice to be normal as he said "Good to know."

Allie eyed him. With a laugh she said "You know, I think you're just about the horniest guy I know. Definitely the most perverted. Okay, go ahead and ask me."

"Ask you?" Mike said.

"You like hearing about Jen with other men right? So ask me," Allie said with a grin. "But only about stuff that happened before you met her. I don't want to get shit from Jen again."

A smile formed on Mike's face. All of the sudden this had turned into a very interesting evening. Deadpool had nothing to this. "How often did Jen cheat on Colin?" he asked.

"I don't think she ever cheated," Allie said diplomatically. "They were always off and on. So yeah, when they were broken up she hooked up with other guys. That's not cheating."

"How many guys?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Allie said. "You should ask her. Believe me, ever girl counts."

"She won't tell me," Mike said. "She'll say something like 'more than Princess Kate, less than Lindsay Lohan'."

"She doesn't want you to think she's a slut," Allie said with a shrug. "She's NOT a slut in case you're wondering. It's so unfair. A girl with a big sex drive we call a slut. A boy with a big sex drive we call lucky."

"I don't think she's a slut," Mike said honestly.

Allie looked at him; she didn't look entirely convinced. "Here's the thing," she said. "When you're as pretty as Jen you get hit on all the time. I mean, all the time. You're at a club, you've had a few drinks. Maybe you're horny. Maybe you're lonely. The guy's cute. He's nice. So you go home with him. That's how it is Mike. Life as a pretty girl."

"You know Jen cheated on me," Mike said.

Allie sighed. She said "It's not fair to say anything Jen does is cheating, with the games you guys play."

"You know about Wesley right?" Mike said. "That was before our game."

"I was there Mike," Allie scoffed. "I remember the July 4th party. Wesley was all over Jen and you didn't do anything. I saw you do that all the time. Guys flirted with Jen and you didn't do anything. Honestly back then I thought you were gay."

"Gay?" Mike said incredulously.

"You took forever to get into Jen's pants," Allie said. "Seriously Mike, what was it, months?"

"I didn't want to come on too strong," Mike said defensively. "I wanted Jen to know I respected her as a person."

With a shrug, Allie said "Well, it worked, Jen married you. But, just so you know, girls like aggressive guys."

"Yeah Allie, I get that," Mike said sourly. All of Jen's "boyfriends" were aggressive men.

Allie shook her head. She said "God Mike, why is every conversation with you so heavy?" Seeing her glass empty, she said "I need another drink."

After the bartender refilled their glasses, Allie said "You had girlfriends before Jen right?"

"A few," Mike said with a shrug.

Grinning at him, Allie asked "You kinky with them too?"

It was a measure of their new friendship that Mike answered her question instead of withdrawing into a defensive shell. "It only works if I love the girl," he said.

"You didn't love any of the other girls?"

"I've only loved Jen," Mike said. "I will only ever love Jen."

"Well, that sucks if people can only love 1 person," Allie said sourly. "Because I don't think counseling's working. I think Darren and I are getting divorced."

"I'm sorry," Mike said, squeezing Allie's hand.

"It's okay. I'm getting used to the idea," Allie said with a forced grin. She held up her left hand. "See? No wedding ring. I'm back on the market."

"I have friends," Mike said, thinking of the single guys at CATF. They would jump at the chance to go out with a beautiful girl like Allie.

"No thanks," Allie said with a laugh. "No offense but I'm not into geeky guys. I like the arrogant assholes. That's my problem."

"Maybe you should give a geeky guy a chance then," Mike said.

"Sorry bubble boy," Allie said with another laugh. "It works for Jen but not me. So, it's my turn to ask questions. Let's talk about Frank."

"You should ask Jen."

"No, these questions are for you," Allie said. Lowering her voice so others couldn't hear, she said "So, Frank says you're not allowed to make Jen cum, and you're okay with that?"

"It's part of the fantasy," Mike said.

"What? I don't get it."

Mike hesitated. This was embarrassing to talk about. But it was a turn on too. And surprisingly, it was easy to discuss it with Allie. After all, Jen probably already told her most of the details of their game. Also, something inside Mike wanted to tell Allie. "It's about Jen getting more from other men," he explained. "She doesn't need me."

"But she does need you," Allie said.

"Not sexually."

"And you want that?" Allie said skeptically.

"Look," Mike said with a shrug. "How can I compete?"

Allie laughed. "You're talking about your size? Size isn't everything Mike, believe me. Anyway, Jen says ..." She paused because this was getting really explicit and personal. "She says you're really good at oral. She says you're the best."

"So are my friends, probably," Mike said. "But you won't give them a chance. So what does that say Allie?"

"Can we not make this into a heavy conversation?" Allie said.

"I'm just saying, a girl doesn't look at a guy and say 'I want to date him because he's good at oral.' Right?"

"Okay, whatever," Allie scoffed.

"You know I'm right," Mike insisted.

"Look, don't get defensive. I'm just trying to understand your fantasies," Allie said. "Like, you told Jen to go off the pill. What the fuck Mike? Really?" Allie knew Jen was using sponges; she also knew Mike didn't know, that Jen was dicking with him to fuel his fantasies.

"Jen's being careful," Mike said. "Why are you giving me shit? You don't understand."

"That's why we're talking, I'm trying to understand," Allie said. "Jen pierces her nipples. She does it for Frank but you let her do it, even though you hate it."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you need to man up," Allie said. "Stick up for yourself."

"Has it ever occurred to you that Jen's doing exactly what I want? Frank too? So maybe I'm the one winning here," Mike said glaring at Allie. She glared back. They were silent for long moments.

"Allie," Mike finally said, his tone softer. "That's what it means to be a cuckold. I get you don't understand. It's an extreme lifestyle. But it works for us."

"You almost broke up -- what? Three times? Four? Is your game worth the risk?"

"The point is, we're still together," Mike insisted. "So it does work. For us. We both want it. Risk is part of the excitement."

"Whatever," Allie said skeptically. "So what? Jen comes home tonight. She's full of Frank's spunk. She doesn't want you. Maybe she gives you a mercy fuck but she gets nothing out of it. That's what you want?"

"Well the way you put it," Mike said with a laugh.

"You see my point then?"

"Of course I see your point," Mike said. "But here's the thing Allie. Everything you just said? It all turns me on."

Allie looked down at his crotch. His pants were tented by his erection. Embarrassed, Mike swiveled on his chair so his hard-on wasn't so obvious.

"So if Jen's pregnant with Frank's baby, that's a turn on too?" Allie said.

"I told you risk's part of it," Mike said.

"So that's what you want?" Allie asked.

"You know I love Anna," Mike said. "I'm a good father."

"You're not answering my question."

"Yes I am."

"God," Allie said shaking her head. She casually uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. Without thinking Mike looked down at her legs. Her legs looked really good in the black tights and black Jimmy Choo high heels. Looking at Mike, Allie said "You never looked at my legs before."

Mike's head jerked up. For long moments they looked into each other's eyes. "We should go," he said.

"No. I'm still asking questions," Allie said. She looked into the crowd. There were couples slow dancing. "Do you get hot when Jen dances with another man?" she asked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:25 PM