Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Why are you doing this?" Jen asked.

"The weekend was mine," Frank said. "You don't break promises to me Jenny."

Before Jen could say anything, Frank added crossly, "No more questions Jenny." He asked again, "Do you wish to use your safe word?"

After another moment's hesitation, Jen said softly "No."

"Good girl," Frank said. He got off the bed. For long moments nothing happened. The wait drove up the sexual tension in the room.

"Frank are you there?" Jen asked into the darkness of the blindfold.

Then someone got on the bed with her. Jen felt lips on her lips. She knew immediately it was a girl.

The girl kissed and caressed her. The girl was hesitant at first. Jen guessed the girl was unfamiliar being with another girl. Jen heard whispers. Was Frank giving the girl tips?

The girl's kisses and caresses became more skilled. She kissed and fondled Jen's erogenous zones. Yes, Frank was giving her tips. Jen found herself responding. Soon she was moaning and writhing under the girl's lips and fingers.

Jen tried to guess who the girl was. Probably Juliet. But that didn't make sense. Jules knew how to touch a girl; this girl didn't. The girl with her now couldn't be Juliet.

The girl moved between her open legs. As she moved Jen felt a heavy dildo slide across her thigh. The girl was wearing a strap-on.

The girl rubbed the head of the dildo back and forth between Jen's pussy lips. "I'm gonna fuck you now bitch," the girl whispered. Jen thought she recognized the girl's voice but her voice was too low to place it.

The girl penetrated Jen with the dildo. "Ugh, god," Jen gasped. The dildo was really big. Not as thick as Frank but thick enough. "Go slow, please."

"Take it bitch," the girl whispered. Again her voice was too low for Jen to place it. Despite her threatening words, the girl did go slow. She gently eased the dildo into Jen. Jen's nostrils flared as she was penetrated and stretched. Her cheeks were red too. She was tied up, blindfolded, naked. So exposed and vulnerable. And here was a girl she knew, impaling her with a strap-on dildo. Jen was so humiliated. She was so aroused!

The girl moved back and forth between Jen's legs. She was fucking her. The dildo felt real, and it had an upward curve so sometimes it rubbed against her g-spot. The girl wasn't skilled at fucking another girl -- Jen guessed it was her first time -- but still it felt good. The intense humiliation and feeling of being helpless increased Jen's excitement and pleasure. She felt her body begin that delicious climb towards an orgasm.

Jen heard Frank say "Kiss her." Obeying him, the girl leaned down and kissed Jen. They kissed as the girl continued to fuck Jen with the strap-on dildo. Jen moaned into the girl's mouth. She was really close now.

With the girl leaning down, Jen learned more about her. The girl had long hair and big breasts, way bigger than Jen's. The girl was taller than Jen. She was curvy rather than petite.

Then suddenly Jen knew who the girl was. Jen was horrified, mortified. It was Jasmine Kelly!

Jasmine Kelly! Somehow Frank manipulated the bottle blonde bitch into this! Noooooo! Not Jasmine! Of all people not Jasmine!

Jen was about to yell out "Goddess!" But it was too late. Her back arched and her toes curled as her body exploded in a massive orgasm. But even as delicious pleasure shot through her body tears fell from Jen's eyes. It was too humiliating, too horrifying, her rival making her cum. Not Jasmine. Not Jasmine.

Jen's humiliation got even worse because as her body arched in an intense orgasm, Jasmine taunted "That's right, cum for me bitch." As she said that Jasmine squeezed Jen's tiny tits hard, increasing the pleasure of Jen's orgasm.

Jen was still panting, post orgasmic spasms still rippling through her body, when someone else got on the bed. Jasmine pulled out and the new person got on top of Jen. The new person kissed her. It was a man. The kiss was familiar. Yes, Jen knew him although she couldn't place him yet.

It happened really fast. Jen heard the man unzip his pants. Then the man's cock was inside her. The difference between real cock and fake cock was immediately apparent. Real cock felt so much better. Jen loved it! She craved it!

The man fucked her hard. The man wasn't wearing a condom. That surprised Jen. Frank always made them wear condoms.

The man was big and he knew how to fuck. He knew Jen's body too, caressing and kissing all her erogenous zones. "God yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. "You're so big. You're fucking me so good." Her cheeks reddened as Jen realized Jasmine Kelly was there and hearing her words. She was there seeing Jen act like a slutty cunt. But Jen couldn't help it. Not only did the man know how to fuck, he knew how to fuck her. This man knew her. He knew her body. He knew what she liked. He knew how she liked fucked.

The man roughly tweaked her pierced nipples and twisted the nipple bars. Jen grimaced from the pleasure/pain but it drove her freaking out of her mind! It threw her over the edge. Before Jen knew it she was cumming again! As the orgasm shot through her, so did the humiliation of knowing Jasmine Kelly was watching as she came so hard on the man's cock.

The man leaned down and tenderly hugged and kissed Jen as she recovered from her orgasm. The man hadn't cum yet. He slowly fucked Jen as he tenderly kissed her lips.

The man was still dressed. The man wore a wool jacket and pants. Ribbons and small metal objects pressed against her breasts as the man kissed and slowly fucked her.

Ribbons and small metals. Like medals. Wool jacket and pants. Like a uniform. Medals on a uniform.

Oh my god! Oh my god! It was Ricky! Ricky!

"Stop, stop! Get off me! Goddess!" Jen cried. She wiggled and squirmed, trying to get Ricky to pull out of her.

Ricky pulled out of Jen. Then she felt Jasmine get on the bed next to her. She felt Ricky move on top of Jasmine. Then there was motion. Grunts and moans. They were fucking. Ricky was fucking Jasmine!

No! This can't be happening! She hated Jasmine! Ricky -- HER Ricky! -- can't be fucking Jasmine! Not that witch! No! No!

"Stop! Goddess! Stop!" Jen yelled, trying to move but her hands and feet were still tied. The blindfold still covered her eyes.

"No Jenny," Frank said calmly. "You can't control what others do."

Jen was completely helpless, blindfolded and tied up while Ricky fucked Jasmine right next to her. It took only moments. Jasmine screamed as she came on Ricky's cock. Seconds later Ricky grunted and moaned as came inside Jasmine. Jen had never felt so humiliated to be tied up and blindfolded as people she knew fucked and orgasmed right next to her. She wept tears of humiliation and helplessness.

"Let me go, get this off me," Jen whined, squirming and pulling at the constraints. Frank calmly untied Jen. First her feet, then her hands. Jen immediately threw off the blindfold. She glared at Frank and the couple next to her with tear stained eyes.

Cheating and Rivals Part 49

Jen's eyes went wide as she looked at the people beside her. It wasn't Ricky; it was Frank's bodyguard Hugh, dressed like a Marine.

Jen also saw it wasn't Jasmine. But it was almost as bad. Paige, her childhood friend.

"Oh my god!" Jen cried, completely embarrassed and mortified. She bolted from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Jenny, wait!" Paige yelled. She grabbed 2 robes and ran after her friend.

"Jenny I'm sorry," Paige said as she caught up with Jen. She wrapped a robe around herself and one around Jen. "Frank said you were into bondage. He said you liked girls."

"Oh god I'm so embarrassed," Jen said, her cheeks red. "I thought you're not seeing Frank anymore."

"I'm not," Paige said. She looked embarrassed too. "Frank called me. He made sure Bob's busy." Bob was Paige's husband. He worked for Frank. "I don't see Frank ... often."

Jen slowly nodded. She got it. Paige hooked up with Frank every now and then. Exactly the setup she eventually wanted. So Jen couldn't fault Paige. Of course Bob didn't know whereas Mike did. Still, Jen was in no position to judge another girl's marital fidelity to her husband.

"I didn't know you liked girls," Paige said hesitantly.

"I don't," Jen said immediately. Then she admitted, "I mean, sometimes." Her face went red again. "I cannot freaking believe this. Why did Frank do this?"

Paige grinned. "I guess Frank wanted to see 2 old high school friends going at it," she said with a giggle.

Jen couldn't help grinning back. Yeah, that was probably it. She had a panic attack thinking it was Jasmine. But that had all been in her head. Probably Frank just wanted to see her and Paige fooling around. Her thoughts flashed to Sophie. A threesome of old high school friends. But that was gross of course, since Frank was her father.

Then Jen thought about Hugh. Frank dressed his bodyguard in a Marine uniform. It was clear Frank wanted her to think it was Ricky who was fucking her. Why?

"So Hugh's a hunk," Paige said with a delighted roll of her eyes.

"You need to meet Frank's other bodyguard, Lou," Jen said with a grin back.

"You've done them both?" Paige said, her eyes going wide. "Too bad he's not here."

"Yeah," Jen said, suddenly going melancholy. She wondered where Lou was. Not for sex. She just wondered where he was. She hadn't seen him lately. It was like he was avoiding her. Did she offend him somehow? She hoped to have a chance to apologize for whatever she did.

"So you really like your piercings," Paige said with a grin. She saw how Jen responded when Hugh played with them.

"I mean, yeah," Jen said with a giggle.

"I miss mine," Paige said. Then she added with a whisper "Frank gave me new ones. Like yours, but emeralds. That's my birthstone."

"What, just now?" Jen asked. She started to get it, how Frank convinced Paige about tonight. A romp with his handsome bodyguard. A little naughty bondage and girl-girl fun with Jenny. And most of all, new emerald nipple rings.

Paige nodded. "They're so awesome," she gushed. "But how can I wear them? Bob will ask questions. He'll know a guy gave them to me." She frowned. "Frank likes to play games."

"I know all about that," Jen said with a sigh. She moved her ankle so Paige could see the F.

"Are you serious?" Paige said, looking at the faded but still visible black F.

"Mike's friends saw it," Jen told her.

"Oh god, he must have been so pissed," Paige said.

"Actually he kind of got off on it," Jen said. She shrugged. "Mike's like that."

Paige's eyes went wide. "I can't believe what a bad boy Mike is," she said with awe. "You're so lucky though. You've got Frank and Mike."

Jen nodded. She knew she was lucky. "Mike doesn't like everything. He hates the piercings. He wants me to take them out."

"You better decide soon, otherwise they'll be permanent," Paige warned. Her nipples were like that. Even though she hadn't worn nipple rings for years, the holes were there and definitely noticeable.

"Yeah ...," Jen said, worried. Would Mike still think her small breasts were perfect if there were permanent little holes in her nipples? But, Paige had her nipple rings for years before taking them out. Jen had hers for months. Surely it wasn't too late, was it?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:24 PM