Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 48-50

Cheating and Rivals Part 48

Monday Frank called Jen. "I ask for more of your time and you give me less," he said angrily to her. He was annoyed and hurt about not seeing Jen Friday or Saturday night.

"It's your fault," Jen told him. "You wrote the F on me."

"It was harmless," Frank said with a chuckle. He added lamely, "It was a small F."

"People saw Frank," Jen said with exasperation. "They asked about it. How do you think that made Mike feel?"

"So Mike is the reason I didn't see you Friday night? Or Saturday?" Frank said angrily.

"No I'm the reason," Jen said annoyed. "Don't try to make me feel sorry for you either. I'm sure Juliet kept you company."

Frank frowned. He considered. Perhaps playing the Juliet card had been a mistake. People responded differently to threats. Some people caved; others fought back. It was clear Jenny was a fighter. She had spunk. That made him like her even more.

Frank relented and said, "I apologize about the F." Then he added, "Can I see you tonight? I miss you."

Jen's heart melted. Frank said exactly what she wanted to hear. She wanted to see him too. But she knew how to play the game. Playing hard to get, she said, "Tonight's not good for me. Maybe Wednesday."

Frank pursed his lips. He didn't like being put off but a good negotiator knows when the other side has the upper hand. He said "Fine but, if you don't mind, just you and me on Wednesday." He forced a smile into his voice and added "We'll of course include Mike this weekend."

Jen thought about it. She knew Mike would agree (after all, he was the one who gave Monday to Frank in the first place). Also, there was a subtlety to playing hard to get. You couldn't play too hard, you had to give a little. "Alright then," she said. "Just you and me Wednesday. Then with Mike Saturday night."

After hanging up the phone, Frank stared out the large windows of his penthouse, looking over the treetops of Central Park. He wanted Jenny but she continued to resist him. The way she hung onto Mike annoyed and frustrated him.

Frank needed a game changer. Something to throw a wedge between the married couple. Then, once Jenny was vulnerable, once her spirit was completely broken, he would be there to pick up the pieces. Then she would be his. Not just sexually, as his slut -- she was already that. But completely. Her spirit and heart would be his as well, in addition to her body.

Frank had a game changer in mind. Ricky. He didn't know the complete story, but clearly their "game" with the young Marine did not end well. And Jenny hadn't included Ricky in her safe list. She included Frankie and Clint but not Ricky. An oversight or something else? Yes, Ricky was perfect for what he had in mind.

"So what's happening this week in Andrewsville?" Allie asked Jen later on Monday. She had a smart alecky grin on her face.

Jen still felt raw when it came to Allie. But she knew it was unfair, it wasn't Allie's fault Mike referred to her silly Harry Potter reference. And after all, it was just a silly Harry Potter comment. So she forced away her edgy feelings.

"This weekend was a flame out," she lamented. She was wearing skinny jeans and ankle boots. She took off her boot. She was wearing Anna's Elmo socks (she did laundry last night after getting home from DC). She pulled the socks down and showed Allie her ankle. The F was faded but still clearly visible.

"Frank wrote that on you?" Allie said her eyes going wide.

"With a black sharpie," Jen lamented. She had rubbed her skin practically raw yet the F was still there.

"So you dumped Frank?" Allie asked.

"No but I didn't see him," Jen answered.

"How's bubble boy?" Allie asked. "He have a melt down?"

"You know Mike," Jen said with a shrug. "If it'd been a real tattoo he might have killed Frank."

Allie said "Mike has a Rambo mode."

Jen slowly nodded, looking at Allie. Before Jen wouldn't think any of Allie's comment. But now it bothered her, because it showed Allie had some familiarity with her husband.

"Anyways, I think this actually turned him on," Jen said.

"God," Allie said with an amazed shake of her head. "So no Frank-fix until the weekend?"

"I'm seeing him Wednesday," Jen told her.

"Oh," Allie said. She hesitantly asked "So, ah, can I hang with Mike then?" She quickly explained "I went with Darren Jr. to three Chuck E. Cheese's birthday parties this weekend. It'd be nice to have an adult conversation." With a laugh Allie added, "No sex party. We'll go to a movie."

"Oh yeah, I guess," Jen said reluctantly. She couldn't really say no without offending her best friend. She didn't like the idea, but it was only a movie. "I'll tell Mike tonight."

The next day Allie called Mike. "Jen talk to you about Wednesday?" she asked.

"Yeah. You want to see a movie?" Mike said.

"Sure, why not?" Allie said nonchalantly, trying to make it sound like it was Mike's idea instead of hers. She was in her Allie oh-la-la mode. With a teasing smile in her voice she joked, "I guess Jen wants to get rid of you so she can play house with Frank."

"Thanks a lot," Mike said. He acted offended but he was only joking back.

"Of course the bedroom is the only room they'll be playing in," Allie teased.

"So I guess I'm just supposed to take all this abuse?" Mike said with a laugh. He reflected how much his relationship with Allie had changed. Now they were good enough friends that he laughed when she teased him about their game.

Allie laughed back. She said "So pick me up at my place okay?"

"Pick you up? Is this a date?" Mike joked.

"Only in your dreams bubble boy," Allie oh-la-la said with a playful laugh.

Wednesday night in his Central Park Penthouse, Frank immediately ordered Jen to undress. Then he told her to lie on his bed.

Frank sat next to Jen on the bed and stroked her body. "You've lost weight," he observed.

"I've been working out," Jen told him. She was pleased he noticed.

"Very nice," Frank said. Then he frowned as he poked her stomach. It was clear he still didn't think she was toned enough.

"I've just started getting back into shape," Jen explained quickly.

"Well good," Frank said with a nod. He smiled as he poked her again. "It would be a shame if you got chummy. Although I'm sure men would still find you pleasantly plump." He said it as a joke but there was meaning there.

Panic flashed through Jen's eyes. That was her greatest fear, for men to say "Remember when Jen was hot? God, look at her now."

Frank saw the momentary panic in Jenny's eyes and inwardly smiled. He enjoyed manipulating people. It was so simple. Discover a person's fear and then play into it. Of course with Jenny he had an ulterior motive. Break her down and then build her back up. It was part of making her dependent on him. In fact, that was what tonight was about.

Frank tied Jen's hands and feet so she was spread-eagled. This surprised Jen because so far Frank's games had been more mental than physical. But being tied up and so vulnerable definitely aroused Jen. She felt herself getting wet.

Frank stroked her body. Then he fondled her small breasts. He was rough as he twisted and pulled the nipple bars. Jen moaned and arched her back at the intense pain/pleasure. Being tied up and helpless added big time to her arousal. So did the anticipation of not knowing what Frank had planned.

"You remember your safe word?" Frank asked.

Jen nodded as she looked at him with her big blue eyes. She felt butterflies in her stomach. If Frank was reminding her about her safe word then he must have something really wicked planned. Jen shuddered in excited anticipation.

Frank tied a blindfold around her eyes. "You're my slut," he said. He was caressing her naked body again.

"Yes," Jen agreed. With the blindfold on she couldn't see anything. She felt even more helpless and exposed.

"You fuck who I say."

"Yes," she agreed again.

"Tonight 2 people will fuck you," Frank told her. "You won't know who until after. Do you understand Jenny?"

Jen hesitated, then asked "Do I know them?"

"Yes," Frank told her honestly. "Do you wish to use your safe word?"

"Who are they?"

"You won't know until after," Frank said irritably. He hated having to repeat himself.

Jen hesitated. If she let Frank do this to her -- make her fuck people she knew without knowing who they were -- she would be surrendering completely to him. There would be no doubt. He would be her master, and she his slave. The thought made Jen shudder and made her even wetter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:23 PM