Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yes I'm jealous," Jen admitted. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes," Mike said. His insides were churning. He wanted Jen to have feelings for her boyfriend, and jealousy naturally went with that. But he hated it too. There was always conflict with his cuckold fantasies.

Jen hugged Mike. "It'll end sooner or later with Frank," she assured him.

Mike was relieved at her words. He saw a glimmer of light at the end of the Frank tunnel. He said "You won't be happy."

"I'll be fine," Jen said with a laugh.

"What about your idea of seeing him a few times a year?" Mike asked anxiously.

Jen didn't answer. That's what she wanted. But she knew the idea upset Mike. Also, maybe Mike was right. Frank might not be happy with just a few hookups during the year. Then what? How much was she willing to sacrifice to hold onto Frank?

"We'll find someone else to play with," Mike suggested. He wanted to keep playing the game, but he wanted to move on from Frank.

"You're so predictable," Jen said with a grin. She reached down. He was hard as a rock. With a smile in her voice she said "Slow down cowboy. Maybe after a break. Anyways it takes time to find someone."

"We know people," Mike said. "Maybe Ricky."

Jen froze. She stared at her husband. "Why Ricky?" she asked.

"You said you were tempted," Mike reminded her. "He's in LA so not threatening. Maybe we'll go for a weekend some time."

"Whatever happened to our "no old boyfriend" rule?" Jen asked with a nervous laugh.

"We break that rule all the time," Mike said with a grin.

"Well yeah," Jen said with a laugh. "Not Ricky Mike. I told you. He was our first. We were young and stupid. We made mistakes."

Mike studied Jen. She went with Ricky to LA. She never told him what happened, other than they didn't have sex. He wondered if that was true. Mike wanted to asked "Did you almost leave me for Ricky?" But he didn't. It didn't matter. She left LA and returned to New York, to him. So a long time ago she chose him instead of Ricky. That's all that mattered.

"Okay, no Ricky," Mike agreed. He pulled Jen close to him. They hugged.

After a moment he asked again, "You're going over to Frank's?" He was caressing her ass. Clearly he wanted her to go. Since Mike saw an end to the Frank tunnel, it was easier to give into his cuckold fantasies.

"God Mike you're incorrigible," Jen said with a laugh.

"I can't help it. I like thinking about you with other men," he said with a sheepish smile.

"Well if I go to his room you won't just be thinking about it," she said with another laugh. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Maybe I'll just spend tonight with you."

"You should at least tell Frank you're not sleeping over," Mike said, pressing.

"God," Jen said with a half sigh/half smile. They both knew if she went to Frank's she wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning.

"You're supposed to be Frank's this weekend," Mike reminded her. He was still caressing her ass.

"Well, you're supposed to be his bottom," Jen said with a laugh. "Remember?"

"I'm not his bottom," Mike said firmly.

"I know you're not baby. But you're mine right?" Jen said, affectionately brushing her fingers through his hair.

Just the other night Jen got off thinking about Mike bottoming for her and Frank. The fantasy still turned her on but she didn't feel like it tonight. Maybe it was the F, or her "you're not possessive enough" thoughts, or their talk about Allie, or Frank using Juliet against her. For whatever reason she wasn't into Frank at that moment.

"Let's just be us this weekend," Jen told her husband. She reached under her skirt and shimmied out of Frank's panties. She also reached up and let her hair down. Both were symbolic. She wasn't Frank's anymore. She was Mike's again.

Mike's hands moved under Jen's skirt, onto her bare ass. He was disappointed but relieved too. They made love. Afterwards Jen took a shower to wash Frank from her body. The F on her ankle faded a little but was still there. The next day Jen wore the Elmo socks to cover it up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:23 PM