Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Frank gave a bitter laugh. "You're ignoring my request?"

"I need to think about it," Jen told him. "You said you'd tell me what JJ said."

Frank sighed but he went with it. "I spoke to both JJ and the Colonel," he said. "Mike's too passive. Weak. He's not pulling his weight."

Jen frowned. "Mike's not weak," she said. "He's shy -."

"Shyness is a form of weakness," Frank told her. "You know that Jenny."

"That's not true," Jen said, her frown deepening.

"I do not wish to argue," Frank said tersely. "You wanted to know what they said and I told you. There, done. You may wish to speak to your husband but that is up to you."

Jen looked at Frank. After a few moments she moved to get up. "I better get back," she said.

"Please, stay with me for a little while," Frank asked, his tone softening. "You just got here."

Jen looked at the clock. Frank was right, she arrived just over an hour ago. It was only 2. Mike wouldn't be home for hours and Anna was still napping. "Okay, for a little while," Jen said getting back into bed. Frank pulled her into his arms and they snuggled.

"You look tired," Frank said.

"Yeah, we got up early to finish packing," Jen said with a yawn. Traveling with a toddler always took more time. She laid her head on Frank's chest. She had a lot to think about. Frank wanting more of her time. What JJ and Colonel Banks said about Mike. How Juliet factored into everything. But still she was tired and Frank's strong arms felt good. Within a few minutes she was asleep.

Frank stroked Jenny's long blonde hair as she slept. Was he interested in Juliet? Yes, of course, she was a lovely young girl.

Still, his primary focus was on Jenny. There were many reasons. Physically, Jenny was more beautiful. Jules had bigger breasts (his preference) but that flaw in Jenny was easily remedied. While both girls had bubbly personalities, there was a weightiness about Jenny; perhaps some might say demons.

Frank knew all about demons. A girl with doubts and insecurities (like Jenny) had a substance to her. Juliet on the other hand was, well, too young for Frank. Frank liked young to a point. But Juliet simply wasn't as interesting as Jenny.

So Frank was much more enamored and fascinated by Jenny Johnson. Admittedly, part of that was the way Jenny stubbornly held onto her husband Mike. There was challenge there, and Frank - being ultra-competitive - enjoyed challenges.

As Jenny slept Frank lightly stroked her back. That reminded him of her tattoo. Another couple laser treatments and the tattoo would be gone completely.

The tattoo gave Frank an idea. He grinned as he got out of bed and got a black sharpie from his briefcase. Moving back to the bed, he pulled the blanket away from Jen's pretty feet. Then, being careful not to wake her, Frank used the permanent black marker to write a small "F" on Jen's ankle.

Jen slept for 2 hours. She would have slept longer but Frank woke her up. "You see?" he said. "I have no wish for you to oversleep and damage your evening with Anna."

"Thanks," Jen said giving Frank a tight smile. She noted of course he mentioned Anna but not Mike.

Jen was still unsure how she felt about Frank's ultimatum of "spend more time with me or I'll dump you for Juliet." Yes, Frank was exciting. Thrilling even. But she worried what it might do to her marriage. She had no doubt she could get Mike to agree. Would that lead them into dangerous territory though?

Also, if she spent more time with Frank, Mike might spend more time with Allie. Jen didn't like that idea. An image of the Fonzie charm dangling around Allie's wrist flashed in her head. No, she definitely did not like that idea.

When Jen got back to their room Anna was just waking up. Mike got home at the same time. Anna was cranky and starving so they went to a diner down the street and fed her mac and cheese and a hot dog. Then they window shopped and people watched in Adams Morgan until it got dark. Back in their hotel room, they gave Anna a bath and read books until she fell asleep.

Now they were late for the happy hour with Maria and Brent. "I better take a shower," Jen told Mike. She had not had time for a shower before because Anna had been so cranky and hungry. She looked at Mike. He seemed bothered. "Are you okay?"

"We're working on something at CATF," Mike said. He looked unhappy as he remembered the QC meeting earlier that day. "Something important. It's not going well."

Jen smiled at him. She liked he used "we" about the CATF. Mike was shy but he needed to be less of a loner. Feeling part of a group was good for him. That's what his doctor said and she believed it too. It was clear he was forming a bond with the other scientists at CATF. Not so much with Apple.

"You'll figure it out baby," Jen said encouragingly. "You always do." She rubbed his arm. "Mike, maybe you should go full time with CATF," she suggested. "Quit Apple. I'll stay at my job. Anyways Jasmine's not letting me quit."

"What about Broadway?" Mike said surprised.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter," Jen said. "Broadway would be fun. But where you work is more important." Actually, she wasn't thrilled by the prospect of going back to marketing. And she would be terribly disappointed to give up Broadway. But Mike was more important, so if he was forming a bond with the CATF people she wanted to support that.

"It's more important where I work? Why?" Mike said not understanding.

Jen didn't want to tell Mike her reasons. If she said "to help your PTSD," Mike (with his silly male pride) might INSIST she go to Broadway. Jen wanted to change the subject. She knew how to do that with her husband.

"Actually I bet you don't want me to shower," Jen said with a sly mischievous grin.

Mike got it immediately. Smiling back, he asked "You fucked Frank?"

"Of course we fucked," Jen said grinning at her husband. She moved close and put her hand on Mike's crotch. "You'd like that right? If Frank was still inside me when we're with Maria and Brent." She was pleased when she felt his cock twitch.

"You'll probably want to wear Frank's perfume too," Mike said excitedly.

"Okay, yeah," Jen said with a giggle. She hadn't thought of that but she went with it.

So Jen didn't shower and, at Mike's insistence, she wore a short skirt and spritzed on Frank's Jenny perfume. Also, again at his insistence, she wore her hair up. She definitely looked like Frank's girl.

Mike's excitement grew as he watched Jen put on one of the lacy panties Frank gave her. "This is what Frank wants me to wear," she explained.

"All weekend?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. She looked at Mike, as if waiting for him to say something.

Mike moved close. He reached under Jen's short skirt and ran a finger between her pussy lips (over the lacy panties). "I guess I won't be getting any of this," he said. He knew Frank's rules too.

"I guess not," Jen said looking intrigued at Mike. She remembered what Frank said: "Your husband is a cuckold. You won't need to say no because he won't ask."

"You're not allowed to cum with me anyway," Mike reminded her.

"That's true," Jen said. She moved her hand to Mike's crotch again. He was incredibly hard. She lightly rubbed him over his pants. "You like Frank's rules baby?"

Mike nodded. He was breathing hard, in major cuckold-space now. He said "You don't need me. Frank gives you everything you need."

Jen could tell Mike was way into his C fantasies. Going along with it, she said "That's true. He gives my body everything I need." Then she tenderly stroked his cheek and added "But not my heart."

Mike only heard the first part, not the second. His face was covered with cuckold lust. Jen stopped rubbing him, not wanting him to cum in his pants. She didn't want him to be all hot and bothered when they were out with Maria and Brent. So she got on her knees and took out his cock. She swallowed him (unlike Frank, she could easily get all of her husband's cock in her mouth). Mike came almost immediately.

Mike and Jen took an uBer to the Georgetown bar where they were meeting Maria and Brent. As they rode Jen reflected on their game. This is when it worked best she thought. When they were together. This way, Jen could get Mike super-hot, and also deal with his hurt, head it off before it got to bad hurt. So maybe she would spend more time with Frank. That would be a lot of fun actually; the way Frank pushed her sub-space buttons was incredibly thrilling. But it would have to include Mike. She wanted him to be there. And, of course, there was the added benefit that if Mike was with her, there was no reason for him to see Allie anymore.

At the bar Mike, Brent and Maria talked about the QC project. Jen didn't have much to contribute; everything was way over her head. But that was okay. It was so rare to see Mike talking with people. Even rarer to see him WANT to talk to people. Jen was having fun listening.

Also, Mike never made Jen feel like a third wheel. He sat close to her and was always holding her hand and constantly trying to involve her in the conversation. Jen realized she didn't do nearly as good a job when they were with her friends and co-workers. But she told herself Mike wanted it that way; he wanted to feel like a third wheel. Whereas with Jen, if Mike ever made her feel unwanted she would immediately and completely fall of the cliff into the abyss. That was just how she was. Jen had to be the focus of Mike's universe or she wasn't happy.

"What's this X factor you keep talking about?" Jen asked.

"It's what we call it," Maria explained. "A quantum computer's supposed to think like a human. A really fast human. We're got the fast part worked out. We're stuck on the human part."

"There's been a lot of research on mimicking human thinking," Brent said picking up the explanation. "But not enough to make a quantum computer. Our computers are fast. But there's no inspiration. No human ingenuity."

"The X factor is like, making a computer think like a human?" Jen said, trying to process all this. "So, like, the computer doesn't have to cover every possibility. It can put 2 plus 2 together and leap ahead, not wasting time on irrelevant stuff."

"That's exactly right!" Brent said enthusiastically. In just a few moments Jen picked up on the essence of the X factor. He was impressed. So was Maria.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:22 PM