Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen stared at Frank and Juliet for a moment. Then she moved to the door. "I'm leaving," she said.

"Sit down Jenny," Frank commanded.

"Fuck you Frank," Jen said glaring at him. She stormed towards the door.

"Don't you want to know what JJ thinks about Mike?" Frank said.

Jen stopped in her tracks. "What?" she asked.

"Sit down and I'll tell you," Frank said, patting the bed next to him. "After Jules gives you your lesson. Don't worry, Mike's not in trouble. Relax. Learn."

Jen sat down. She watched as Juliet took Frank's cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, each time taking more of his shaft down her throat. Juliet looked up at Jen, her lips wet with spit and pre-cum. Stroking Jen's leg, she said "You have to relax your throat." Juliet went back down on Frank. She kept her hand on Jen's leg, caressing her knee and inner thigh as she sucked on Frank.

After a few minutes Juliet looked up at Jen again. "See?" she said to Jen. "It's easy."

Jules lowered her head again. She licked Frank up and down. Then she played with his balls, gently taking each one into her mouth. She went lower, licking over his sandbar and moving dangerously close to his puckered asshole. Frank moaned like he wanted more. Juliet grinned at Jen and said, "See Jenny? Guys love that."

Jen flushed at the humiliation of another girl - a much younger girl - showing her how to give a blow job. On top of that, Juliet was talking to her like she was a child (like she really was a young naïve Alice in Wonderland).

Frank made it worse when he rolled his head back and said "Yes Jenny. Learn from Juliet. She gives the best head." His words came out like a moan.

Juliet continued to work on Frank. At times she got all of Frank's cock into her mouth (and down her throat). That shocked Jen. How did the bitch breathe?

Juliet licked down Frank's shaft. Frank raised up his ass encouraging her to go lower. Juliet did, this time swirling her tongue around and over Frank's puckered asshole. Frank moaned and arched his back in pleasure.

Eventually Juliet looked up at Jen. She asked "Do you want to try?"

"No," Jen said. She didn't like ass play. Well, she did, when it done to her. But she didn't like giving it. She rarely did it with Mike (only on really special occasions). She did it with Frank once because he forced her (sort of).

Juliet pouted at Frank. "Jenny isn't playing," she whined. "You said she'd play."

"Jenny, lay down on the bed," Frank ordered.

Jen looked at Frank. She could leave. Or say goddess. But ... she didn't want to. Being talked down to and humiliated by another girl. Frank demeaning her. Acting like she was his property to do whatever with. It all pushed her sub-space buttons. She hated it but loved it at the same time.

Jen meekly moved up the bed and got on her back.

Frank nodded at Juliet. "Go ahead, use her," he said.

Juliet grinned excitedly. She got on top of Jen, quickly unbuttoning Jen's blouse and pushing up her bra. She cupped and fondled Jen's breasts. "So tiny, like a little girl's," Juliet said with an eager sparkle in her eyes. Juliet thumbed Jen's nipples and played with the nipple rings. Jen moaned and arched her back. It was clear Juliet knew how to make a girl feel good.

Jen soon had a major cum face on. Sensing that, Juliet moved up Jen's body until her legs straddled Jen's head. "You don't mind, do you Jenny?" Juliet asked as she pulled up her short skirt and lowered her pussy to Jen's lips (Juliet wasn't wearing any panties).

At this point Jen was in heat. From her desire for Frank's cock. From the humiliation of the demeaning blow job lesson. From Jules working on her tits. Boy or girl, Jen didn't care. So without hesitation she licked Juliet's clit.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jules moaned, lacing her fingers in Jen's lush blonde hair. She rolled her head back as Jen ate her.

Frank got on the bed, straddling Jen's legs. He pulled Juliet's ass off Jen's face, pulling her ass to him, and pushing her down so she was on her hands and knees. Jen was looking up at Juliet's pretty face as Frank impaled her with his big thick cock. "Oh god yeah," Juliet groaned. "Fuck me Uncle Frank!"

Juliet pulled off her dress. "Lick my nipples Jenny," she begged as Frank fucked her hard from behind. Jen did. Within moments Juliet screamed as she came.

Frank was close too. But he wanted to cum in Jenny, not Juliet.

Frank pulled out and tossed Juliet to the side. He immediately pushed into Jenny. Jen clenched her teeth as Frank worked his cock into her. It hurt but this was what Jen wanted! She loved the feel of being stretched by Frank's super thick cock!

Frank rammed Jenny hard and fast. He grabbed Juliet by the hair and pulled her over. "Lick Jenny's clit," he ordered. Juliet didn't have to be asked twice. She eagerly lapped at Jenny's clit as Frank's big cock moved in and out of her pussy.

Jen arched her back with pleasure. It felt so good with both of them working on her! Moments later she came. Frank came too, shooting his cum deep inside Jen's womb (he wasn't wearing a condom).

Jen and Juliet collapsed on either side of Frank. All 3 were panting as they recovered from their orgasms.

Jen was unsure what to do next. She usually had the exclusive attention of her man. But here there was Juliet. Clearly there was something going on between Frank and Juliet. Jen wasn't sure how she felt about that.

Juliet was the first to get up. "I better go," she said.

"So soon?" Frank said.

"I have that meeting, remember?" Juliet said as she got dressed. She seemed sober now, no longer high.

"Hope to see you again Alice," Juliet said with a grin at Jen. Then she gave Frank a long goodbye kiss. "Bye Uncle Frank," she said with a giggle. "I'll see you in New York."

"Until then," Frank said smiling back at Juliet.

After Juliet was gone, Jen asked "So how long have you been fucking her?"

Looking unconcerned, Frank said "Since after our vacation in the Caribbean."

Jen frowned at his answer. She said "I thought we were exclusive."

"Jealous?" Frank said with a grin. "I'll stop fucking other girls when you stop fucking Mike."

That shut Jen up. She said "She calls you Uncle Frank."

"It's a jest. We're not related," Frank told her. "I've known Jules since she was a child. But the same is true of you."

Cattily she said "Maybe Juliet needs rehab. She's always high."

"I believe you also enjoy alcohol and recreation drugs from time to time Jenny," Frank said with a knowing smile. "Jules is fine. She's quite talented. She has a new business - Cupcakes by Juliet."

Jen's eyes opened wide with surprise. "She's that Juliet?" she asked shocked. Cupcakes by Juliet was the new thing in New York City. The specialty cupcake bakery and bourbon speakeasy was popping up all over New York. Velvety cupcakes and smoky bourbon - people seemed to like the combination.

Frank nodded. "That's her meeting," he explained. "She's expanding to Washington."

"Wow," Jen said. She was impressed (and envious). "Let me guess. You're helping Jules."

"No I'm not," Frank said honestly. "I offered. But Juliet is a trust fund baby. She is already quite wealthy. She doesn't need my help."

Jen nodded, processing that. Then she said "So what? Juliet's your new girl?" Jen forced a smile to make it sound like a casual question but inside she was jealous and anxious.

Frank easily saw through it though. With a shrug he said "You've made it clear you have little time for me."

"Frank I'm married. I'm a mother," Jen protested.

"And I have been accommodating," Frank said. "I'm willing to work around your schedule. During the day. Late at night. I have no wish to interfere with your relationship with Anna."

"I have a husband too," Jen reminded him.

"We could meet during the day without affecting Mike," Frank said. "Or at other times. Consider this weekend. A perfect opportunity. With Mike working, we could have spent time together without affecting him at all."

"You know how Mike feels about that," Jen said.

"He's being childish," Frank scoffed. "You know that Jenny."

"Mike and I have done this before," Jen told him. "We can't see each other too much Frank. It's dangerous."

"Why? Because you've grown too fond of me?" Frank said. When Jen didn't answer, he said, "If it was up to you - if Mike wasn't involved - would you see me more?"

"That question makes no sense," Jen sputtered. She felt flustered, on the defensive. "Mike IS involved."

Frank sighed. "Well then, we appear at an impasse," he said. "So now you understand why I'm also seeing Juliet. After Sally died I was alone for a long time. I no longer wish to be alone."

Jen pursed her lips. She didn't like the way Frank was using Juliet against her.

"You're breaking up with me?" Jen asked. At that moment, she wasn't sure how she felt about the prospect of breaking up. If Frank broke up with her, she would be hurt and disappointed; no one liked rejection. She liked Frank and their sex was freaking incredible. He was unlike any man she'd ever been with, especially the way he pushed so many of her sub buttons. But she'd feel some relief too as things were getting complicated with Frank. And, of course, she always had Mike. He was her rock.

"I want the opposite," Frank assured her. "I want you Jenny, not Jules. I want to see you more. A lunch or 2 during the week. An evening perhaps. Is that too much to ask?"

Jen nodded slowly, processing all this. Wanting to change the subject, she asked "What did JJ say about Mike?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:22 PM